Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Norwegian
Msg: 44
wot star sign ,does it for u who is your fav star sign and yPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I had a hard time deciffring that headline and I`m still not sure what you are asking.

But I got the what star sign are you-part and I`m a Leo.
 once-upon-a-time
Msg: 63
wot star sign ,does it for u who is your fav star sign and y
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:05:05 AM
Falling for the old im a leo so i must be like....
Well thats the same as saying im English i must be.......
So vague it can not fail to hit the mark on some point.That is why people have star charts which show how the position of all the planets at their particular birth point affected the way they entered the world.That is an individual thing.As you go from day to day your chart progress' so you may have been born a leo sun sign but your chart has rotated so you may be entering a virgo stage of life now? ? Remaining stagnant celestially would be admitting you had not progressed as a person since the day you were born,very unlikely.

On the original question though....i find Aries the most appealing sign as a partner ,but have no problems with the other signs.
 stoowart
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2006 8:28:07 AM
uhoh, chippin in again, ok then , i dont see that the position of a distant star which lets face it may already have exstinguished by the time you're born anyway has a lot of affect on how you develop, however i do think the time of yr you're born and the sights and experiences of your first 6 - 12 months can have an effect so if you're born in summer then you get to see the seasons shorten, darken and days grow shorter and the ppl around you stay in more and are more reserved (this is kind of generaisation but) likewise if ya born in winter the world grows around you as you become aware of this...so ye, the time of yr you are born can indeed affect your personality but just not in the way the likes of fatboy grant would tell you is all....
thus has been another ramble by the what a waste of the internet party
please leave a donation in the hat
gone
 CrazyHell
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2006 12:30:27 PM
TAUREANS RULE!!!!!!!! only coz i am one
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >