Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nghtshft
Msg: 13
For those who are married and looking for an Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

At least try to be a BIT discreet.....

Well gee wouldn't that just fit into what all you people are ****in about....my wife knows I am on here because I'm not here looking,or do I have anything to hide, I am here to participate in the forums. Many times if something is funny I tell her to come and look at this or read this...

I think all you women are grouping most married men together as cheaters....In my case that is not the truth....

I think this thread is very disrespectful...
 Nghtshft
Msg: 17
For those who are married and looking for an
Posted: 1/29/2006 9:36:22 AM

I thought I had posted to the most simple denominator

The question is obvious....but you failed to go back and read the responses of most people....it seems to be directed to married people period....
 Nghtshft
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:02:37 AM

Leave the Poster alone, Nghtshft, she wasn't talking to your situation so hold your criticism to yourself ... you're shadowboxing

You know something you're right....I'm not here to defend the cheaters...my last comment on this thread.
 billthecat
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:19:41 AM
You know what I find interesting, Is how we criticize people for lying on their profiles... now we do it to the honest ones.....lol... now if someone disrespects their spouse?.. who are we to care..... My ex disrespected me while I was at work to pay "our" bills... did you care then?
What I'm trying to say is... If those people are dumb enough to put profiles on a free or any site, and If others are dumb enough to respond.... then let them.. I myself like real....theres real information in my profile, thats a real picture of me.... don't like it then don't e-mail me.
Personally im not interested in being hunted down by some crazy husband, so if your still married, don't come calling... but what about "seperated" people.....
 MellyBabez
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:22:51 AM

but what about "seperated" people.....

seperated, eh?

Been there.
done that
NEVER AGAIN.

Unless i know for a fact that im not going to get screwed over by a crazy ex wife calling me telling me to stay awa from her husband

*shudders*

Show me divorce papers. :)

Then again...if im really into the guy, i guess i could work around it...

but...

yah.
:)
 billthecat
Msg: 27
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:32:15 AM

Unless i know for a fact that im not going to get screwed over by a crazy ex wife calling me telling me to stay away from her husband

Yup I hear ya..... seperation means ... their try to solve problems... yep its still cheating, and dating someone who's seperated is not helping the relationship. Now if you like that person... your helping them get divorced...

Bandito
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/1/2006 10:32:31 AM
good post WorkingGirl

But who is married out there and dumb enouigh to respond here?
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:45:47 AM
jaxken500: Im married and looking and wish I could post a pic of myself so I could get a better class of sexxy females. For now I will settle with what I must. lmfao Not pic for me Im so sad,.

Try AshleyMadison or AFF...I hear they work
 lonleyaz59
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:10:29 AM
I am looking because my wife has gone through meneopause, and has no intreset in sex. I still very much need it. The self gratification thing is just not the the same. I really don't think she cares if I do get it elsewhere. she sleeps on the sofa all the time anyway. So if someone is out there............
 cakforya
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:28:09 AM
um women are statistically more apt to go this route , so says cosmo,and ashley madison. so naming men... anyone planning to cheat its stupid.
and men do not have the monopoly on stupid and selfish.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/21/2012 2:04:28 AM

big question. far too many situations out there for any of you to judge. just live your life and we'll live ours. you don't understand- and you'll never understand.
i'll swim in my sea- u in yours...
(now here come all the firey responses...)

+1000, thank you I could have said it better, lol, but not by much...
 GuelphBossman
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:40:47 AM
Interesting topic. Very polarizing views on this.

Relationships are a funny thing as there are many different interpretations on the "rules" of relationships. Some are completely open, some are completely monogamous, some venture into a grey area. I can understand how some people have been truly hurt by a cheating bf/gf/spouse/significant other. I can't understand how much you hurt, just that you are very hurt by it. So your opinion is based on that. And it's very valid. But, just so you know...I am in an open marriage. A lot of people don't get it, but that's there issue not mine. It's not something we will do forever, but for now it works...for us. I have actually received dozens of messages from women saying that it would be better if I was cheating than in an open relationship. And why? Because they like the excitement of being with a married man. It's forbidden. They really can't have it so they pursue it. And there are probably a lot of men who think that way too.

So, I think no one on here should assume it's just one response or the other when it comes to this issue. Yes, there needs to be respect on here and if you think someone is being disrespectful, then by all means, you can voice your opinions on it. However, you may never find out the entire story about why this person is doing this and that person is doing that. Respect is a two-way street.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/21/2012 11:10:38 AM
Open is WAY better than cheating! BY FAR~
One hellava lot more respect involved.
But there are some downfalls too.

I have actually received dozens of messages from women saying that it would be better if I was cheating than in an open relationship. And why? Because they like the excitement of being with a married man. It's forbidden. They really can't have it so they pursue it. And there are probably a lot of men who think that way too

I'm sure that in part that's what makes cheating popular.Being honest is scary for most.

But it also has alot to do with feeling entitled and being devoid of empathy for thier partner.
I'd much rather just divorce,than cheat or have an open relationship though and did when the sex
become beyond lacking in passion or emotional connectedness.

I am a "finish what you begin" sort of person though.So I ended on thing before I began another.
Not to mention,compartmentalizing love and sex comes hard for me...no pun intended.lol

I do know that there is a certain type of person who see's allowing thier loved one to express
and fulfill thier sexuality without feelings of ownership or jealousy and live thier lives
without trying to control or possess them.It can be seen as a type of unconditional love most people can't fathom.

Which is great....but the flip side is that it takes the ability to compartmentalize love and sex in order to not get hurt,hurt others or get emotionally involved with the people you have sex with outside your primary relationship and to make sure you have sex with others who can also compartmentalize love and sex.

So it takes some people off guard to imagine being self honest and honest within thier relationship that some of thier needs aren't getting met and people just simply choose to take the easy way out and omit and lie to save themselves from paying consequences.

Cowardly in my book to be sure.I appreciate HONEST people,even if the truth hurts...LIES HURT MORE.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/22/2012 4:34:35 PM
Often the wife does not care and they have an arrangement. They are over it with each other and she may be doing the same thing but it suits them to live together and have separate lives for financial and social reasons. Not uncommon in a long term marriage.

. At least they are being honest I guess as many men are not. You dont know that the pic is real until you actually meet them, they may just be playing games. Or they want the woman who is willing to just have a casual affair. Why they waste their time hitting on single women who are looking for a serious relationship is just stupid.
 cakforya
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/23/2012 7:01:51 AM
At least they are being honest I guess as many men are not
i was with you until you said that,
statistically women do it more often than men cheat, and they statistically cheat more often and better at lying about it than men, this research is from cosmo and womens weekly. not mens mags.
secondly i and my wife have this arrangement and we are happy as hell. and this was HER IDEA. not mine i still struggle with it , but we are honest . and women just flat out stated i was lying about it, now i have to post im single because no one was willing to even learn the truth. so thats why people have to say one thing and tell another afterwards, because too many people are outright lying, honesty isnt believed anymore.
 newutopia
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/23/2012 8:51:16 PM
Ah yes, Do you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain.
 cakforya
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:32:33 AM
I understand your ignorance of alternative lifestyles. but when devorse equates to marriage,and vica versa.
we ourselves have a poly relationship. however, we have been crapped on my married people on POF , who are on here cheating, they dont say that of course, but we don't lie, and its not about sex like swinging is.
the real problem is people today do not ask for or get what they want.

we get what we want, friendships , playing with safe secure people, who are adult, and honest. and no lies.
traditional marriages do not work . because either the man or the woman end up doing without what they want.
this ends up with a desolving of the union, or they lie and feel like shit for doing so. then thet collapses the union anyway.

soo. we have friends ( none of a sexual nature yet) we are getting to know others without the doom and gloom weight of sex hanging over our heads.
open and honest, and with respect.
after-all isnt that the way we all want to be treated?

but instead we get met with MOSTLY women who end up being married,cheating and they say they won't have anything to do with us.
lol good we dont deal in deception, that being said any women who are tired of bullshit, and want to make friends first.. for real/// and then decide when they feel right.. no expectations etc.... then call on us. :)
 CaliforUbaby
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/28/2012 6:22:06 AM
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH............it's a secret! :)
 HappyRocker
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2012 5:28:49 PM
If they get caught with a picture they simply turn it around with, "I KNEW I was right! I put up a profile because I suspected that you are trawling the dating sites."

It is the scumbag mantra - a. Deny, deny, deny. b. Transfer blame. c. Turn responsibility for my actions. d. Milk pity.

My advice is - a. Avoid, avoid, throw sticks and stones if they won't stay away. b. Stay focused and pour the blame back where it belongs. c. If they are still around chisel the responsibility into their forheads. d. Remain as ruthless as they are and give no pity.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/28/2012 8:19:12 PM
Best way to see if the relationship is open is to suggest calling them at home at any old time. I also agree that only marrieds should play with other marrieds. When one is single it is not an even playing field and soon resentment and jealousies would arise. Need to both have as much to lose as each other.
 parade_square
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/29/2012 8:31:56 PM
That's the basis of a JimmyBuffet song.
 jackdupchevyboy69
Msg: 51
Posted: 7/29/2012 9:31:17 PM
n what is it that u want to do
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >