Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CaliforUbaby
Msg: 47
For those who are married and looking for an Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHH............it's a secret! :)
 HappyRocker
Msg: 48
view profile
History
For those who are married and looking for an
Posted: 7/28/2012 5:28:49 PM
If they get caught with a picture they simply turn it around with, "I KNEW I was right! I put up a profile because I suspected that you are trawling the dating sites."

It is the scumbag mantra - a. Deny, deny, deny. b. Transfer blame. c. Turn responsibility for my actions. d. Milk pity.

My advice is - a. Avoid, avoid, throw sticks and stones if they won't stay away. b. Stay focused and pour the blame back where it belongs. c. If they are still around chisel the responsibility into their forheads. d. Remain as ruthless as they are and give no pity.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/28/2012 8:19:12 PM
Best way to see if the relationship is open is to suggest calling them at home at any old time. I also agree that only marrieds should play with other marrieds. When one is single it is not an even playing field and soon resentment and jealousies would arise. Need to both have as much to lose as each other.
 parade_square
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/29/2012 8:31:56 PM
That's the basis of a JimmyBuffet song.
 jackdupchevyboy69
Msg: 51
Posted: 7/29/2012 9:31:17 PM
n what is it that u want to do
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >