Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Damienevil
Msg: 64
why do most men judge women by their number of past lovers?Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
the reason is basically that guys have to work at getting sex and women just have to accept it.

if it were that easy for guys to get laid them I am sure it would be bad for guys as well.
 swingpup
Msg: 65
view profile
History
why do most men judge women by their number of past lovers?
Posted: 3/16/2008 12:33:59 PM
Why would anyone care how many lovers a woman you're "dating" or considering "dating" has had?

The bottom line, if you're going to play with multiple partners simply obtain testing on a quarterly or bi yearly basis etc. We're talking testing for STD's as well as for HIV and don't forget to always do the "sniff test" before indulging.

If you even think there maybe a possible problem, hold all play dates and immediately see your gynecologist or your Urologist.

Prevention...........Change you're oil every 3,000 mile and get tested regularly. Take better care of your private (or publics) then what you do you're vehicle.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/17/2008 1:36:24 PM
I have watched this thread with alot of interest.

The gents that think more lovers equates to looser "goods" are uneducated. Some of us women regardless of numbers do kegels (Look it up). Unfortunately there are no exercises for small minded men with small packages to do to make up for it.

Now before all small to average guys attack me, I PREFER that size. Its the "small minded" part of that I want to refer you to.

I don't judge men for large numbers, but I do become uncomfortable with anyone who will not disclose some basic information such as routine STD testing with the change of partners or at regular intervals. Discussing risky behaviour such as group sex without condoms or with partners you are not certain about.

I have had men feel inadequate when they hear my numbers. All I can say is that each and every lover I have ever had taught me something. Maybe not sexually but something that was worth learning.

And I think also that women do judge other women more harshly. Its a shame, but we are a wicked sex full of judgements and insecurities, we denegrate others to make ourselves feel better. Its not right, but lots of us do it.
 Dallyized
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/17/2008 4:24:20 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmm....considering the fact that most men (on average) have slept with more women (on average)...Then most women (on average) have slept with men (on average)~ I would have to say that the answer to this question would be that these men are:
A) insecure
B) hypocrites
C) stupid

Or let's shoot for D)
yes D) all of the above.

As long as you're in check and noones genitals are gonna fall off - I say that it does not matter how many peeps either party slept with.

PS: Incase you don't get what I meant by keeping yourself "in check" and that "noones genitals are gonna fall off" I am talking STD free BABY!!! No wanty the
STD's...ICK!

PPS: I have a question ~ why on earth would I want to be with a man that would judge me by how many people I slept with anyway? I wouldn't, so why did I bother answering this question? I don't judge men by that. That would be because I am not A, B, C or D! :) Well, maybe C) cause I went ahead and answered it anyway!! LOL

LMFAO...They'd be better off to judge me by the amount of times I say "on average" in a post...That would make more sense and wooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm in trouble then!!
 Mister Incognito
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/17/2008 4:41:28 PM
I only judge a woman by how many people she slept with when she brags proudly of how high that number is. If she says nothing... there will be no judging.

I don't ask so don't tell me. Thats my policy. Oh, and don't ask about how many i been with as well.

Hear no evil.. see no evil.. speak no evil.
 Dallyized
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/17/2008 5:44:19 PM
^^^^Ummm, dunno know about that...But you are sadly mistaken if you think that a woman can not tell if a penis has been around the block way too many times...

You guys have a tell on that... Am I gonna tell ya what it is? Nope.
I don't touch those... I see that shizzle and I .

I don't judge but I don't want the beaten down sorry ass peni dude either. I have standards. That is an indication that a dude is NOT keepin' his shizzle in check and as I said...Must keep yourself in check.
 Giantrican
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/18/2008 9:20:32 PM
It must be the guys you go after or where you live, I can care less how many people you slept with my number gets lower everytime I am asked that cause as man you dont want to become some player. But I am 32 and have had over 48 partners amd I dirty no just very curious at a young age and started to work. So just lie to them lol, you get tested right you dont have any STD's so what does he care how many people you slept with lie to the **stard!
 Mister Incognito
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/18/2008 10:57:16 PM

I have two words for you: double standard.

Who has a penis that got loose and can whistle in the wind??

hahaha

she bit her tongue on that one.
 medana
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/7/2008 5:41:44 PM
men don't, women judge themselves - it doesn't matter what a man thinks, after all, u can tell him to go grow a brain, some self esteem, or get over himself. what u believe about urself is what matters.
 Lawman In Black
Msg: 77
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:00:27 PM
This represents common stereotypes. No matter what gender if someone is sleeping around alot it shows two things. One they may carry a disease and two they lack inhibitions. I would not be interested in a woman that sleeps around alot. If she can't control herself then how will she control herself in a relationship. Now granted there may have been a time in our lives when many of us slept around. In college I am sure i slept with almost a dozen women but that was 20 years ago. I wouldn't do that again. It is gross. I am glad I never caught anything and survived those young years. I am sure if a woman does not want to date a guy who sleeps around alot. Everytime he goes out to the bar by himself she will be wondering if he is sleeping around.
 Scorpiodaddy4U
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/7/2008 6:30:02 PM
Unfortunately Many in our society believe in a double standard. They teach their screwed up prejudice and bias to their childeren and so it continues. Boys and men are wimps if they don't and studs if they do. girls and woman are sluts if they do and desirable if they don't, at least not with anyone else. It's disgusting,and it along with all prejudice needs to stop.
 thesecretofjoy
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/8/2008 2:53:08 AM
Most men DON'T judge women by the number of past lovers they have. It seems you've run into one or two who do and now you've made a generalisation. It's easy to do, I've done it before, but really, let's not tar them all with the same brush, eh?
 Dreaming-cynic
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:54:10 AM
I disagree 100%

what is the meaning of slut seriously??? everyones perception is different a Virgin ur a retard, its okay for men to have sex but not woman well hun ur a effin slut~!

I think in a healthy relationship sex is only normal, I havent been with a lot of people but that is respect for myself, I think men should hold it to themselves as well I dont like guys who have slept with the whole ****ing world it grosses me out. so I guess from my perception a man can be a slut as well and I hold both sexes on equal grounds in regard to this....

Makes them loose thats crazy theres exercisez that can be done to tighten, what makes you loose more so is having a kid but you can also get that back depending on the person.

What I would like to know what your perception of love is?

If you read a dictionary love in regards to a relationship is Intimacy...
 allanf123
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2008 5:36:29 PM
By and large sluts are given a bad rap. If you live in Iran (and who doesn't?) sluts are beheaded .

The problem is that there are alot of insecure, feeble minded men on POF (and in Iran) who feel threatened by sensuous, sexual women. These idiots are in their forties looking for virgins. Good luck!!

I, on the other hand, welcome all comers.
 nameismarcus
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2008 9:50:35 PM

dont ask me about how many. The numbers should not matter. go for it...

If the man thinks it is important then he has every right to ask. I don't think that makes him insecure or weak. It just means that that is one of the issues he wants to use to consider whether he wants to be in the relationship or not. It's his choice.

its the same "mentality" with why men get paid more for the same job and women quite often get paid less for the same job....

This is not true.
http://www.iwf.org/campus/show/18948.html
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/4/2008 11:51:55 AM
As women who have many lovers and have a tendency to get 'loose' we guys do it so our d**k gets bigger we are just considerate while we search for our ultimate lover
 MrCappy
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/4/2008 11:55:14 AM
i do not care if they have had a lot of partners ( within reason ) , just means they will know what their doing ! as for the loose issue , no one likes to throw a hotdog down a hallway !!!!!! do ur bum clenches ladies tighten that junk up !
 69_dude
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/4/2008 12:21:31 PM
exactly...
I agree the number should not matter... as long as it is not Gene Simmons numbers...
Personally I do not like asking that quesiton and do not like answering...
more than 10 less than 1000 is all I need to know....LOL
 sireel
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/5/2008 12:19:27 AM
Isn't the answer to this question obvious? The more sexual partners one has had, the more difficult it is to actually bond and commit. While today we have the pill and more ppl choose not to have children or fewer, .... The fact is only women know for sure who their children are. Men must trust. Trust is earned through reputation. Its a primitive concern with its roots from a time when family was everything. That is a definition of family that included fathers in their traditional role. It's all really very passe and obsolete now though, because it's no longer a practical concern. Or so I've been told by most women these days lol.
 midnight_crossing
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/5/2008 12:29:27 AM
This is just one of those questions that shouldn't be asked. If its too low, people lie. If its too high, people lie. So unless you want to hear a lie, which I DON'T, then don't ask. If they are with you, why should it matter? As long as he/she is bringing some nasty STD in to the relationship, then it should not matter what the numbers are. That's my $0.02 anyway.
 Chris Mack
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 6:42:51 PM
STD's is the only thing I can think of against sleeping with so many people.
Captain condom comes to the rescue on that one.
 AnneCarol
Msg: 97
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:37:39 PM
Hi, I read your profile and wanted to ask you a couple of things but you have a filter on it that won't allow me to contact you because of the distance between us. Would you mind emailing me so I could ask you about some of those things in your profile? Thanks, Anne
 AnneCarol
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:41:29 PM
I'm a serial dater. I dont sleep with every guy I go out with though. Who does? I was married a long time though and I enjoy dating and meeting new people. I wish we wouldn't judge each other at all. No one knows where you've been and what's happened to you throughout your lifetime that has brought you here to this place and time. Walk a few miles in my shoes and then let me know what you think...LOL-
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/6/2008 6:32:56 PM
Guys probably want to know if you are a slut or not. Simple as that. But, chicks can always lie about the numbers (or try their best to remember but still forget a few as in my case)... IT DOES MATTER THOUGH. Morals, integrity, the value you place on sex/making love, IT ALL FILTERS IN TO THE EQUATION. Personally, I'd like to find a virgin boy I can train. About 14, white skin, blue eyes... Raise him right, train him right, work him to the bone... OK, I'm drunk, I confess. Bored to death, posting on forums... lol

Seriously though. People do change and there's no denying that. I figured out a long time ago that guys want sex, and they are not going to "love" you if you give it to them. I wish I'd never had it. Wouldn't know what I"m missing, lol. I got to go and find another forum... kind of rambling...
 lovesex73
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/7/2008 8:52:17 AM
I always ask how many people they have been with and if it's to many I say goodbye because if you been with to many you don't know what you want in life. Also when you have sex with someone you have sex with all of their past partners which people seem to forget. To many to me is more than 20 me myself I only been with 6 woman. To me you have to many partners your nothing but a whore that is my point of view and if people don't like that to bad. Some girls just like to have different partners just for the sake of saying oh I had this guy and this guy and so on or he was good looking and he had a big****and so on. So what girls your plain stupid when you get a good guy keep him don't go for looks because looks mean nothing at all which girls seem to forget it is what is in the inside what really counts.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >