Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 worstguyonhere
Msg: 48
When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
so then explain all of those chippy little girls on here who clearly are not breastually impacted by the ravages of said atmospheric pressure exerted on all surfaces equally. But the older ladies don't enjoy the same advantages. I'm sticking with theory until such time I have completed my exhaustive analysis.
On topic: They always mean it clear up until they don't. Much the same as eternity is a very long time particularly toward the end.
 missjedi
Msg: 49
When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?
Posted: 2/10/2006 10:58:36 AM
speaking only for myself, the words i love you are sacred, and should only be said with the heart and soul.
 Gallivanting1
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:16:56 PM
No, she is only using you for sex.
 soulasylum
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:25:53 PM
Women are incomprehensable. Also women will tell you anything just to fill airspace cause they like listening to themselves talk. Besides that, women seldom even know if they mean what they say so how the hell should you know if they mean what they are saying?
 sammysalt1
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:27:16 PM

Actions speak louder than words. Words alone hold no one but fools.
 Catch A Star
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:35:17 PM
soulasylum, I've read a number of your abusive posts against women. Why does your profile say you are looking for a woman, and a long term relationship. You clearly have no respect for women at all.
 Catch A Star
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:14:06 AM
What I meant to say, was I believe that women mean it when they say it maybe even more then men. Sometimes I think men say it because they think they need to in order to get what they've really come after. Women, I believe need to feel it from the bottom of their hearts before they do. At least I know I do. This is a funny question though. Who's going to admit they just play with other peoples hearts and emotions??
 belgarion
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:31:10 AM
Some of guys feel the same way. Those three little words have such a huge meaning behind them to me. I won't use them unless I know without a doubt I mean them.
 sammysalt1
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:53:05 AM

I love you, I love you, I love you.
No not all woman mean it every time they say it.
You have to learn the differents in why they said it, and what meaning was behind it. Some really mean it when they say it. You have to be able to read them enough to belive it. You could pat them on the back and say yea, sure you do, and see if they get mad at you, are their feeling hurt. If so, maybe they meant it.
 sungirl50
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 6:19:49 PM
I would not even think to say "I love you " unless it was true. I think you must attrack with some real losers/users.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/19/2010 6:45:31 PM
I only said "I love you" to my husband. I told other guys I dated that I liked them a lot but the love word was saved for the man I was going to marry
 RobertKoi
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/19/2010 7:30:46 PM
Whether it's a man or a woman who claims to love somebody; actions always speak louder than words anyway.
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 7:34:34 PM
Most women mean it but not all. I know of a certain woman who tells
guys that when she wants money and favors from them.
 dave64836
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 9:20:05 PM
Actions almost always speak louder than words..
 MySpoonIsTooBig!
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/19/2010 9:59:47 PM

I've been no angel, so is it because my past is making me think that everybody is as unfaithful as I once was

We have a winner!

You've created your own monster, from the sound of things. Deal with whatever guilt/remorse you may be carrying around as best you can, try to make amends if you think that'll help, & put some effort into being a better man in the present/future than you were in your past. Once you do all that, you may start finding it easier to trust women & believe them when they say that they love you.
 Far_Horizon
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/19/2010 11:19:30 PM
She may mean it....but then it depends what it means ...to her....and to you.

Love is a feeling and that is just a begining......not an end. Some people think love means security, others think it means ownership, others think it means eternal faithfulness and others think it means unconditional giving.

Good luck!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When a woman tells you she loves you does she mean it?