Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sammysalt1
Msg: 3
Is it worth it to have an email relationship?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Its a nice feeling to have a freind that writes you all the time, even if you never plan to meet. I think you would be suprised at how many people feel close to their freinds.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 4
Is it worth it to have an email relationship?
Posted: 1/31/2006 9:18:54 PM
Why not have all the possible friends in the world you can??
 triplebp
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:42:36 PM
Of course it is worth having them as a friend. I mean a different continent is far for a physical relationship but I have been enriched by the friends I have come to find in here. To be honest one even amazes me all the time. I don't think I could much imagine not emailing back and forth even if it is not every day.

Just think they could enrich your life.

Nghtshft
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/1/2006 1:11:03 AM
No-one is ever really out of reach unless they don't exist in the first place....think about it
 jazzgal
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2006 1:26:06 AM
I agree that there are so many possibilities. I live in UK but have recently visited New York and met up with a friend there that I have been chatting to on line so never say never :o)
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/13/2006 1:35:34 AM
I think that it is worth it. It could turn into a beautiful friendship or a relationship. One never knows. As long as the two parties can be honest, dedicated and willing to give it a try. People can always relocate.
Carrie
 suicidehiker
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/13/2006 1:59:02 AM
I don't think so.
 Bandito
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/24/2006 2:59:45 PM
Unless you are trapped, in prison, disabled or insane, an e-mail relationship that keeps you exclusive to someone at the end of some bits & bytes is not worth it. To deny yourself to feel and experience love in the real world for some electronic approximation of it is a mistake as far as I am concerned and I don't speak without experience.

Find life and love that you can really touch, kiss and hold in your arms.

Bandito
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/1/2006 6:17:43 PM
Sure why not but also be realistic and cherish it for what it is .Dont stop triing to find a good person that you can have in real life. When you do meet your dream person that person should know about your email relationship it is only right
 BIG NIGGA
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/14/2006 6:55:44 PM
what do u find appealing in text...?..u cant touch em......i think it's silly..but that's jus my 2cents.....
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >