Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Be My Valentine ?
Msg: 2
SHE's Got A lot of Tattoos...I MEAN A LOTPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
They are gross and look like bruises,,,look even worse as she gets older...You guys who like them that is fine, but remember gals Tattoes, Like Herpes are for life.

Also some guys like me just do not like Tattoes, and when the fad is over it will be as bad as the Mullet.

:-)
 Fry Lock
Msg: 6
view profile
History
SHE's Got A lot of Tattoos...I MEAN A LOT
Posted: 2/1/2006 9:06:24 AM
Hey Destry, you're s'posed to close your eyes if you're makin out with a girl...
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/1/2006 10:16:26 AM

First of all tattoos are removable! THEY ARE NOT FOR LIFE!

Last tattoo that I had seen removed look worse than before. So I wouldnt say you can remove them too well.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/1/2006 10:29:54 AM
Depends on the age and color of the tattoo. Some of the lasar removal I googled wasnt that great, some was.

Why get a tat if you are worried about getting it removed?? People with names tattooed on them are crazy if you ask me!! lol
 baddest_shark
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/1/2006 2:40:41 PM
What is up kids???

Todays class is "tattoos and Piercings" 101.

Enough with these threads. LOL
 Bandito
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/13/2006 12:40:45 PM
Tattoos are a very personal thing, subject to taste, location and size.

Personally I am okay with a few small tat's on locations on the body that are not always out there on display. No matter how wonderful a person was, I would have a hard time being attracted to someone that had more than 1-2% of their body covered in tattoo's. Just a personal taste thing....same thing with piercings too. I just find it all uneccessary even though I respect a person's right to express themselves. Just don't expect me to be attracted by it.

Bana-dito ...going to tattoo myself all yellow one day so I can date the ChiquitaBanana
 acgoat
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:16:11 AM
Well , please take pix of those tattoos and email them to me, love seeing tasteful tats on women

justmeinnc05
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/12/2006 12:20:33 PM
I don't think tattoos are bad on a man or a woman as long as they don't go crazy with them. I have two. One on each shoulder. I put them there so I could cover them up, if I need to. One I love a lot, a butterfly. The other is horrible, and I am going to get rid of it, with a chemical peel. It takes a lot longer than laser, but it doesn't leave a scar like the laser does.
That or I will have it covered with something else.

With the laser removal, it leaves a scar in the shape of the tattoo.
 ShanKat
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/13/2006 5:29:36 PM
Loooooove tattoos, on men and women. I have a huge appreciation for tastefully done artistic body art. I plan on having black and grey sleeves and a full back peice myself. In time for sure
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/16/2006 7:04:40 PM
And the problem is ?

I have 14 tatts and counting. Some are very obviously (upper arms), and some are very classy (ankle), some have a special meaning (mom with a carnation on the side of my neck, kids names on the back of my neck), some of for very few eyes (boobs, back)

Different strokes for different folks.

I rarely get negative comments. I have my eyebrow, nose and nips pierced too.

What I find hilarious is that people think Im so ballsy and in your face and I'm actutually quite shy.

It's how I express myself I guess......in a way ???
 crazychristy266
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/16/2006 7:17:05 PM
i have two tattoos and i love them. its my way of expressing myself and making my body unique. i think its cool as long as they have some sort of meaning.
 seyeulb
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/18/2006 7:45:39 AM
my right arm is completely covered, left one almost there, arms, chest, back, neck are all tatooed - i also wont go out of my way to cover them up for anyone - we live in a diverse society regardless of what sex, colour, sexual preferences etc etc - people will have to accept you as you are....or else they can find themselves in court and out of pocket!!!

as for females tatooed....they are a real turn on!!! - if they have a lot of them.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2008 12:17:35 PM

Im okay with it.. how ever would like to hear experiences..or ideas?

I know this lady...SUPER SUPER SUPER lady..College grad, good career, good heart.
Shes got major ink, and you would never know it to look at her,,I find that sexy as hell..All conserative and then she goes tribal on ya..LOL

I even have a few tattoos..Shes got me beat hands down..
Chest, lower back, both arms, feet, tummy..the works...

In this context.......that's damn cool! I don't have a problem with them either as long as they're tastefully done.
 Mirage111
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/1/2008 7:26:06 PM
my ex had my name tattooed on his chest...I was okay with it. scarification as well...as long as its tasteful. Now my ex's new g/f.....Im not sure she is okay seeing my name everytime he takes his shirt off! hehe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >