Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dapi_editor
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Liking asian girlsPage 4 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
longte

that quite often is the case, many of the Chinese girls I've met want you to go back with them and start life in thier country. They feel that China is their country and want to have a good life where they feel secure. This just may be that the Chinese coming into Japan are different in what they want as opposed to those going to North America, Europe or other countries.
 MikeJ
Msg: 189
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/7/2005 11:06:35 PM
x_soldat:

Please refrain from ever telling that joke again. I winced when I read it, and I'm not easily pained.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 194
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 6:43:48 AM
@HSpanky:

Go read the "Asian Man/White Woman thread".

Quote: "I think Caucasian women don't like Asian men because Asian men are crap in bed"

Really?? How many have you slept with? If you are a sex therapist, your sample is biased. People only come to you because they have a problem sexually. Also, you are in HK, have you ever been to other parts of Aisa? Have you f*cked any of the guys in other parts of Asia?

If not, your statement is simply inaccurate.

Quote: "isn't that true Asian Babes?"

Perhaps you have gay fantasies in the first place. This is totally fine but why the f*ck smear "Asian" man?
 Samurai2
Msg: 197
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 9:47:51 AM
No, Ice, I am just telling it like it is. I'm one of a few willing to tell the truth while others sugarcoat things or plain out BS. I have been around/with most Asian groups except Korean but I've been told about Korean chicks. I know what I'm talking about no matter how many denials, excuses or lies are returned in response here.
 Samurai2
Msg: 198
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 9:55:04 AM
Longte, you should learn more. In Asian culture, for e.g., Japanese, it is custom to put on a front of politeness and courtesy. However, that does not necessarily indicate how the person really feels. True attitudes and thoughts are often revealed in private settings and/or with close friends/acquaintances.

As for these alleged 'desires to be seen with a Caucasian,' it is similar to the 'trophy phenomenon' in the West. It is something unique although with further globalization and westernization, the allure and rarity will likely reduce a tad. However, I suggest it still has to do with image rather than "you" personally.
 d_consul
Msg: 200
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 3:17:39 PM
Asian girls are not only beautiful but smart, kind-hearted and of moral values...I'm speaking as one, being an asian lady.. you wont regret... see and find for yourself...however, i'm not saying only asians have these qualities, it also referes to all the women in this world.. women acts beautifully when handled wit due respect from the opposite sex, am i right, chrisgray 2005???
 dapi_editor
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 6:54:09 PM
Iado is the more violent form of kendo. It makes use of the boken and concentrates on the quickdraw and attack.

Kendo, as most people know is what they teach JHS and SHS students.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 6:59:17 PM
samurai

You are referring to the infamous honne and tataemae. Remember, the Japanese culture evolved from a society where it was impossible to reveal what you truly thought or someone would cut off your head with his/her snickersnee. And yes, samurai women were taught to fight. They were everybit as dangerous and bloodthirsty as the males.
 sexysweety
Msg: 204
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 8:39:33 PM
i noticed so many foreigners prefer & are attracted to Filipina ladies. I am from the Philippines & it's very flattering to know that Asian girls are sooooooo irrestible, according to men outside my country. i dont know exactly what they see in us Asian women, that captures their attention. just they say Asian girls have this incredible charm & sex appeal not found in other races. I AM PROUD 2 BE ASIAN!! So dont u dare discriminate us!! hahaha!! CHEERS!!
 Samurai2
Msg: 205
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/8/2005 9:17:09 PM
Okay, Dapi,that part (RE: tradition etc.) is an exaggeration and is probably practiced by less and less people (nowadays). But, I think several ppl here are making assertions and presumptions that are inaccurate based on what they watched on TV or from what was in the past (as well).

I guess Asian culture is getting influenced by Western culture increasingly all the time which illustrates what I've asserted so I know there's a lot of accuracy there (despite the alleged contrary).
 dapi_editor
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/9/2005 5:56:13 AM
rocky

shame on you turning down a sweet young thing like that. you better start an exercise program-maybe some Tai Chi Chuan or power yoga to get yourself back into shape for those asian ladies you like so much.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/9/2005 9:14:49 AM
I do Tai Chi Chuan and Wuushu these days. I have to do less high impact martial arts but, I still compete, came in 4th place in my prefecture for 48 and 72 movement kata last year didn't do so well this year.
 shannonc
Msg: 212
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/10/2005 3:48:02 AM
i would love to meet u if u r up to it if so give me a shout
 Salty McHaggis
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/10/2005 6:19:19 AM
dude...teach english..its like shooting fish in a bucket er some thing like that...halfies way hotter anywey...shheeee-it..
 dapi_editor
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/10/2005 11:07:57 AM
Rocky

Not a lot, really... But, it is a good way to meet people who have the same interests as you do and there are a lot of women who come to the competitions and go to the 'nijikai'(after competition party) afterwards.

Isn't that what we're after?
 dapi_editor
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/10/2005 9:55:40 PM
Rocky

I'll send you my ex
 dapi_editor
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 6:11:15 AM
my ex is Japanese, we had a good marriage until the money ran out and I couldn't keep her in the style to which she had been accustomed. She found someone who could and that was that.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 10:07:20 AM
That was a good 15yrs of married life and 5yrs of me taking care of my daughters.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 10:20:48 AM
squirrly

I think we all bought into the proproganda created by James Clavell's Shogun, Taipan and other novels of that ilk. A few of us may even have seen an old James Cagney movie called "Blood On The Sun"

BLOOD ON THE SUN: Set in the 1930's, an American newspaper editor (Cagney) working in Japan discovers the insidious "Tanaka Plan" while investigating the double murder of a fellow reporter and his wife. If he is to warn the world about this Japanese plot for world domination, he must stay alive and out of the hands of the secret police with the help of Iris (Sidney), a beautiful Chinese-American spy.

Just show me a man who doesn't secretly wish he was Cagney in this movie. I'll show you a man who has never read the "Secret Life of Walter Mitty"
 dapi_editor
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 11:07:29 AM
I remember being exposed at a young age to an entertaining old gent who told great stories of meeting Gandhi, living in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. I guess these tales which my parents said were "Utter Rubbish!" caught my imagination and led me into the life I now lead. It's funny, he kept popping up in my life from time to time. I first met him in Canada, later I saw him in Tokyo in the 80's, once again we met on a trip to Kyoto and the last time I saw him was just after the Tsukuba World Exposition, he was 91...

If I had to do it all over again I guess I would. Only difference would be I'd write it all down.

I guarantee it would be a damn good read!
 dapi_editor
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 11:48:16 AM
There's family to consider and I would not want to start over in Canada's present political and social climate. I'd most likely get myself arrested for putting pen to paper and publishing impure and illegal thoughts as to how business and government should be run.

As for the searching I'm not particular as to ethnicity or nationality. I'm more interested if she'll still love when I'm a dirty old man of 104!
 dapi_editor
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/11/2005 9:53:23 PM
rock

I already am a citizen. If I came back and started writing for the rags my Dad would have a heart attack! Or he'd try and beat the crap out of me-he's 84yrs, a retired RCMP officer and a die hard Tory.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/13/2005 10:36:17 AM
rocky

that's not a traditional tatoo that's a modern Bit Valley Gurl tatoo. Traditional tats look very different.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/13/2005 8:56:48 PM
Makes sense. A Japanese character I knew used to say "There is no such thing as an ugly woman. Some are more attractive than others."

Jun, was one of the least attractive characters I ever saw, thick glasses, short and scrawny but, without fail he would show up at a function or party with an attractive-even stunningly beautiful woman.
 d_consul
Msg: 251
Liking asian girls
Posted: 7/15/2005 11:35:37 PM
I think Asian girls are just the same as the others... personality, behavior, attractions and attitudes.. the only thing that differs is their features.. it's the compatibility that counts and not the race...am i right?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >