Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mike reed
Msg: 351
view profile
History
Liking asian girlsPage 6 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
yes you are so true, i was married to a filipina fortwelve years, most asain peole accept white guys as there mate, so sad , but it has to do with how htey were taught, mostly about black people, which is sad alo, but the way i look at who cares there loss we all are human, but to be honest, they actually believe that white people are better, which is strange, i know alot of asian people and most think like that,coming from a poor country is hard to believe there thought process, don't mean any disrepect, the bottom line they need to read about there history but we are all the same !!! humans no one better than the other!!!
 mike reed
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:44:27 AM
it's really hard to believe you think that way , but actually it's not hard to believe,hahah, mystic please explain, asain are no prettier than any other race of women , beauty in all races, such a stupid comment, really simple mined, and exotic, come on lady get real, it's a mind thing, asain thing or the easy thing
 mike reed
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/2/2007 9:51:43 AM
well sorry to say, i'm black and was married to one for twelve years, i have no problem finding asain women to talk or to be friends with, actually talking to several now, actually they are good people , but some prefer white guys which is there choice, some black women prefer white guy also, so who cares, believe me they are out there, just be yourself. you will find one, i see it all the time go to seattle, or california, or even houston, i found plenty of asain women who date black guys
 O.o°•PuPuBa•°o.O
Msg: 358
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:16:30 AM
u don't find white girls r nice to tt?
 Megannn
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/31/2007 5:54:57 PM
Oh Asians......
Sometimes people mistaken me as puerto-rican...believe it or not, i like it. Cause my adopted mom is African-American...they thought, my mom is black and my dad is some korean or japannese man...and again, believe it or not...i like it.
I have no preferances, I date blacks,Whites,Asians..even mixed. But most of myboyfriends..they were mixed, 1 white and 1 fine brother

People say that asians are loyal,submissive,shy,house-wife oriented...yada yada yada. Most of asians that just came from their country, maybe. Especially if they live in small city . The one who raised in the big city, they're pretty indenpendent,hardworker, smart and crazy, they know what they want...far away from the word 'submissive and shy'. Its just being asian, our parent taught us the smell of money than the smell of flowers. That's why, from early age..they taught us the meaning of 'work hard' and introduce us to benjamin franklin. If you know what i'm saying

So.......gentlemen, my advice is....Do date asian....we're FUN
 Soul Union
Msg: 364
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/31/2007 6:14:14 PM
I only find these types of girls [Asian] attractive.

> I am an Anglo-Saxon man. My parents were Anglo-Saxons. Their parents were Anglo-Saxons, as were their parents.
> I would never cross the line by diluting my lineage, not for a billion-dollar lottery win. It's just not in my constitution. The very idea of mating or mixing with an Asian woman leaves me cold. It sends shivers up my spine. I find none of them 'attractive'.
> Give me a white Anglo-Saxon lady any time. Rickshaws and curried rice are not for me. We have enough trouble trying to communicate with our own kind without learning some Asian language and their culture, which to me is strapping an albatross around your neck and attracting more problems.
> But that's just my outlook. You're welcome to go for it, fellas. Date them, mate them, marry them, shack up with them - do what you like. Just don't ask me to do it, because I won't - not at any price.
> - Peter.
 Beholder
Msg: 365
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/31/2007 8:57:50 PM

> I am an Anglo-Saxon man. My parents were Anglo-Saxons. Their parents were Anglo-Saxons, as were their parents.
> I would never cross the line by diluting my lineage, not for a billion-dollar lottery win. It's just not in my constitution. The very idea of mating or mixing with an Asian woman leaves me cold. It sends shivers up my spine. I find none of them 'attractive'.
> Give me a white Anglo-Saxon lady any time. Rickshaws and curried rice are not for me. We have enough trouble trying to communicate with our own kind without learning some Asian language and their culture, which to me is strapping an albatross around your neck and attracting more problems.
> But that's just my outlook. You're welcome to go for it, fellas. Date them, mate them, marry them, shack up with them - do what you like. Just don't ask me to do it, because I won't - not at any price.
> - Peter.

Wow. I was going to respond to this, but then I took a gander at your profile, and realized that would just be seriously inviting disaster.

Anyway I'm a little disappointed this managed to make 15 pages - when we can finally stop beliving stereotypes and assuming personality traits just from the way someone looks, I will be a happy man.
 lucilou
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/31/2007 9:49:10 PM
Well!!! chemistry plays big in a relationship, regardless of race.
 Soul Union
Msg: 368
Liking asian girls
Posted: 10/31/2007 11:16:13 PM
Beholder:

Wow. I was going to respond to this, but then I took a gander at your profile and realized that would be seriously inviting disaster.

> You did respond.
> Peter.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 377
Liking asian girls
Posted: 11/12/2007 6:09:24 PM

Wow. I was going to respond to this, but then I took a gander at your profile, and realized that would just be seriously inviting disaster.

I looked at this bloke's profile too and I'm seriously embarressed he comes from my home town (albiet via immigration, you have a lot to answer for Scotland! and not just for Grounds-keeper Willie!).

To say he would be the LAST person I would like to be sitting next to at a dinner party would be the understatement to end all understatements!
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 392
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/24/2008 1:43:46 AM
Funny thing, I'm currently living in an asian country and the local women do nothing for me.

A lot of the blokes that come here and are flattered by the girl's attentions don't realize many of them are viewed as walking ATM machines. A western male is viewed as some sort of trophy by a lot of these women in a country where many live in poverty.

I'm not saying there aren't successful relationships built upon solid foundations, but sometimes there are huge cultural differences to overcome.

For me, give me a western woman anyday, someone I have a cultural and background connection with. There is also the language barrier, how can you get to know someone intimately if your conversation only scratches the surface?
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/24/2008 12:14:21 PM
saxhaferi said:

I would have to say white women are way better than asians.

What the hell does that mean? There are good and bad people of ALL races. Better in what way?
 dirsup
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/24/2008 12:53:00 PM
I have lots of experience with Asian women. Not as much as I would have like to have had but that is the way it is. I spent over 25 years in the US Navy and 19 of those years were in Asia. It seems that if you can name an Asian country where the American navy was stationed, I was there between 1964 and 1987. As a youngster, Asia was to me as it was to most young men .. Exotic and Erotic. It took me a while to figure it all out. Asian women (in Asia) had that quality that they had been born with, submissiveness. I am sure that is one thing the American GI found inticing. Secondly, as they say in Tagalog MAGANDA , these women are absolutely stunning. At one time, by some survey or poll that was done 7 of the 10 most beautiful women in the WORLD lived in Asia and in particular the Philippines. Another thing was most Asian women were not Victorian or prudish about sex like the girls "back home" were. Sure, there might have been that small niche group who were looking for a trip to the US, but most of those girls just wanted what all women (and men) want; TO BE WANTED! I saw the same thing in Europe. Then I saw the bad side back in the states when the navy finally said it was time for me to come "home". These women married up sailors, airmen, army and marines and took off for a whole new life in a completely different environment and without any family support they just moved because the husband did. When "he" came home and did not necessarily need that "company" that he was used to while he was deployed he just dumped his little Asian woman for the girl back home. Then they really had nothing. no husband, no support, no family .. I have to give it to them, most of them made the best out of a crappy situation.
I have never been married to anybody (let alone an Asian) but I understand where they are coming from and I applaud them.
 DrBillUW
Msg: 398
Liking asian girls
Posted: 2/6/2008 9:19:36 AM
I am attracted to women who are brunette and somewhat slender... AND have intelligence and nice personalities.

Many Asian women fit into my general preferences physically, and I really find their eyes to be beautiful. Asian cultures seem to value things that I value: family, education, hard work. However, I would not date a woman simply because she was Asian. I might be initially attracted to her because of her looks, but if we are not very compatible in terms of our values, ability to communicate, etc., I'd be looking elsewhere.

I've dated some wonderful Asian women... and some who I couldn't wait to escape from. Sounds like any other "population" within the human species!
 lucilou
Msg: 406
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 4/1/2008 7:38:57 PM
Hey there ladies and gentlemen!!! Asian lady here talking, for those who likes us I thee thank you all, but in every race there's always a downfall, we are not all perfect and I am very proud to be an asian, I am proud of my heritage and my culture. I do value my family and love my children they are the love of my life. I would die for them, I spoiled them and given them almost everything they needed when they were growing up. I worked 2 full time job to support them in college, forget the social life , their education was more important to me that time. Now that they are grown college graduate and have their own family , I could not ask for anything else in this world. I just hope to find one who is fine decent man who will love as I am and not because I am asian. Good luck to you all.
 lucilou
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 4/2/2008 2:46:08 PM
Photon?? What do you mean by saying " but.... they are all such horses? "
 flyingiguana
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 4/2/2008 4:07:50 PM
i've always enjoyed fine asian dining
 lucilou
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 4/5/2008 5:56:32 AM
I have a lot of friends who married caucasian women, both my 2 sons married 2 beautiful and gorgeous with body to die for caucasian women. Of course you all know my sons are asian men. Both my daughter-in-law are educated and professional ladies and I love them both.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 428
Liking asian girls
Posted: 8/9/2008 1:23:09 PM

Next time use the correct punctuation marks.

What do you mean 'correct' punctuation marks? You have to have them in the first instance, I only counted two full-stops.

I couldn't figure out what the posters point was through all the shouting (caps), although I think it was something to do with him preferring women who talk back to him 'only a little'.
 c_deacon
Msg: 430
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 8/11/2008 12:16:09 PM
There are many Asian women that enjoy dating men outside of their culture and ethnic background.

Nothing right or wrong about it, just another preference for some that I have enjoyed over the years.......

Just like some rather date blond's, or redhead's, others enjoy tall over short, or thick over thin. There are no absolutes, but more of tendencies, and some of us gravitate more to certain sizes, shapes, and ethnic backgrounds.....

As someone of mixed heritage, I find many that are outside of the caucasian background, to seek and enjoy those of us that are blended as well.... And Asian women are definitely one group that I have enjoyed immensely, and dated often....

Just my opinion......
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 435
Liking asian girls
Posted: 8/12/2008 10:43:05 PM
i think i know why white guys like asian girls...some of them anyways anytime i see a white guy and a asian girl i smirk...you never see a white man and a asian woman though..hahaha. anyways no further comment i dont wanna be too bad.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >