Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 82
Love is like a box of chocolates...Page 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
20 minutes to a lifetime

You looked into my eye's and told me that you loved me and whenever i was in doubt just close my eyes and i could see you there with me, you told me whenever i was scared just close my eyes and take a deep breath and let it out because you would be there for me.

You told me if anything shall happend to you to not fear because you will always love me you told me that you would be back in 20 minutes and if not dont worry but 20minutes has passed, and your no where in sight and then i got a phone call and it was the police.

They told me to sit down and listen and please dont be scarred but there was an acident then i heard your voice in my head telling me to calm down and relax so i got up and went with the police and i had this feeling like something bad has happend to you, when i arrived there at the spot i saw you lying there on the pavement and i bent down to whisper i love you and started to cry but then you told me do not cry i love you and we will make it. Then the ambulance came and picked you up when we arrived at the hospital i walked in and waited on you but you never came out and then i saw the doctor with eyes so sad and he told me to please sit down there is something i have to tell you, Im sorry but it looks like we done all we could do but your boyfriend has died, I started crying and yelling out for you but you wasnt there but i remember what you told me.

If i was ever in doubt close my eye's and i could see you there with me, but there was something i had to tell you i was just waiting for a right moment.

I'm pregnant and its a little girl so what am i suppose to tell our baby girl when she crys out for her daddy the sadest thing is that i didnt tell you goodbye or that i love you before you left i never thought 20 minutes could turn into a lifetime i love you and i will never forget you, You was only 20 years old and i was 19 i always thought that i would spend the rest of my life with you.

© Heather Feazel
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 147
Love is like a box of ...chuck plates
Posted: 3/2/2006 4:54:31 AM
A smile is like heaven once your better half, looks at you and out of nowhere cracks a smile that lights up the entire room.

Your better half is like...
 zig02
Msg: 159
view profile
History
a good relationship is like sushi...
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:17:20 PM
I can't believe I'm using one of my least favourite expressions!

A good relationship is like sushi - so much more than a piece of tail! (GROAN)

A fun date is like a lawyer...
 ltliving
Msg: 215
love is like a box of pockets
Posted: 3/9/2006 11:46:17 AM
Poop is like a stroll down memory lane...man, it can smell like sh@# but inside is where the warmness lives.

Teardrops are like oak trees...
 ltliving
Msg: 232
love is like a flux of regrets...
Posted: 3/10/2006 12:31:29 PM
Fridays are like sunrise at the beach...they both signify time for lots of sex.

A smile is like a water fountain...
 ltliving
Msg: 234
love is like a flux of regrets...
Posted: 3/10/2006 12:49:53 PM
Time for sex is like a box of crayons...there is always room for more creation.

Weekends are like the summer breeze...
 rory27
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Baby powder is like New York City....
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:39:53 PM
Baby powder is like New York city..... the white flakes fall on the rough bums, as well as on the smooth ones.

Next: Dancing with bologna in your slippers is like making love with your dentures loose....
 rory27
Msg: 310
view profile
History
love is like a box of Ernest Borgnines
Posted: 3/27/2006 5:52:57 PM
Har, om.

Making love to Ernest Borgnine is like Bible humping.... After it's over, you're chafed and ashamed.

Wandering drunk on a gangplank is like trying to mix gasoline with prune juice....
 rory27
Msg: 313
view profile
History
love is like a box of tooth pics
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:23:15 PM
Being assaulted by nightmare dreams of Ernest Borgnine in garters is like.... having a gorgeous babe jump out of your birthday cake, smiling and naked, .... and then they wheel out Phyllis Diller with her eyes rolling like pinballs and her dentures clacking and her tongue lolling wetly with hubris and lust.

Watching wrestling on TV is like fighting tapeworms in a sewer ......
 rory27
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2006 11:49:18 PM
Filtering all truth throught the Ernest Borgnine prism of reality is like .... having a bag of Doritos explode in a paroxysm of Orange food-dye agent 47 shrapnel betwixt your longing fingers as your orange tongue recedes against the brutish confines of your uvula-- that is to say, while it may be fun to make fun of Ernest, he still holds the keys to the eternal Grass Store looked over, ultimately, by you-know-Who.

All right. No one's answered my question yet:

Watching wrestling on TV is like fighting tapeworms in the sewer ....
 rory27
Msg: 323
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2006 6:23:27 PM
Getting rear-ended is like mango-flavored vinegar.... you feel SOUR when you see the crushed metal and calculate your increased insurance premiums, but you feel SWEET when you trade it in for that Edsel you always wanted.

Next: Reciting Walt Whitman's poetry to a Wal-Mart employee pep rally is like brushing your teeth with Maalox ....
 ltliving
Msg: 326
love is like a box of amish twixs
Posted: 3/30/2006 11:07:33 AM
S & M is like operating a fork lift truck because you have to be fully trained and evaluted before getting permission to push, pull or manuver anything!

Silk pajamas are like perfect margaritas...
 rory27
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2006 4:31:01 PM
Silk pajamas are like perfect margaritas .... they go down smooth, then the fun begins.

Next: Collecting lint in the bingo hall is like wiping the mist off your glasses .....
 rory27
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2006 4:07:36 PM
Hey, I'll have you know I can't type and wank at the same time.

Working through a rainy Friday night is like a Rory-o cookie ..... the overtime effort involved to taste the creamy white middle stuff pays off for the intrepid lady worker.

Next up: Mooning Lawrence Welk is like drinking Geritol by the quart .....
 rory27
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Love is like a lot of Hot Licks...
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:04:23 PM
Asking Tammy Faye Bakker for advice is like pitching a tent on railroad tracks ....

While you fruitlessly wait for wise council from her on the elevator ride, you note with horror her running mascara is smudging your expensive new shoes, but you're trapped!

Wining and dining Tammy Faye Bakker is like basting a humongous turkey ....
 FIRE_FOX_1
Msg: 346
Posted: 4/24/2006 7:47:40 AM
THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO INVENT IT...
 FIRE_FOX_1
Msg: 348
I've never uttered that word in years, and don't plan on it...lol
Posted: 6/24/2006 2:35:06 PM
Don't plan on ever uttering the "L" word in my life ever again...lol

Because, I don't think it really exists...

Won't be hearing it from this guy anytime soon... I'll tell ya' that much...lol

She would have to be some kind of "miracle" woman for that to happen...lol

Just can't see it happening ever...
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >