Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 3rdmediumfish
Msg: 51
Jesus denounces Humans turning the other cheek - Time to kick some assPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
for some reason this does not work
 3rdmediumfish
Msg: 52
Jesus, kicks ass and preaches later
Posted: 1/31/2015 8:12:42 PM
Jesus denounces Humans turning the other cheek - Time to kick some ass

Given that most people interpreted it all wrong, Jesus is in the ring sparring.
"They got it all wrong",
Jesus was recorded as stating on 'Hell on Earth' News channel yesterday.

Jesus went further on to say,
"The idiots who wrote that New Testament have me all figured out wrong.
Just cause I restrained myself from strangling most people does not means that I am suggesting to nor condoning any cowardly acts veiled as civil and virtuous."

Jesus further told 'Hell on Earth' News channel that he would be coming out with his own book soon
and that it would be on sale the day that Oprah interviews him on her own special TV appearance offered free and live on the Internet.

Oprah was quoted as saying that Jesus' behaviour 2,000 years ago was more akin to Steven Seagal in his the early movies?
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >