Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Midwesterngal
Msg: 79
view profile
History
strap ons 101Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I hate to tell you girls this, BUT, if he's into the strap-on dildo, trust me...he's bisexual. Yep, trust me! I know, I know what you are thinking. How could that possibly have anything to do with our relationship? Guess what? I ran into that same thing with a man I was really infatuated with and he was into "pegging", which is the same thing to me. He likes it up the butt. There, I said it. He was definitely bi. I have have time for games like that. If you are straight, that's cool with me. If you think you can talk me into something I'm not going to do, forget about it like the Godfather would say. OKAY! Boom! I'm just telling you like it is. I like a man who is all the way straight. I'm not going to give out any names, but have had it up to HERE with these guys pretending to be straight when they are bisexual and will PLAY you! End of story! Call me old-fashioned.

fetish4u
Msg: 81
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/3/2008 7:35:18 PM
I'd love for some woman to strap-on to me.No, that doesn't make some gay.I'm 100% hetrosexual and love women and only women but I'm a submissive man .I love to feel a woman having power over me sexually.
 silibus
Msg: 82
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/3/2008 8:52:01 PM
awe this is such a good thread. Thanks to the op. And yes it is true that a lot of men don't really care too much for the "strap-on" play. It's a power thing. It's about domination. It's about "roleplaying" obviously. It's kinda like, "hey, do you mind if I drive for once"? But, with regards to the "strap-on"...........ask first. "Some guys are Not into that. How it unfolds? Well I am going to read the resat of the posts right now to learn for myself. This I do know, it's about this spot inside the size of a walnot that need to be stimulated. Stimulate whatever you like but do it with permission or just stop when he asks you too.
 blue70
Msg: 83
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/7/2008 12:04:08 AM
wow, wow, WOW!!! where have I been??

I'm curious- what do the guys think about having it used on them when getting head- like in the 69 position? I have heard some guys have a harder time having an orgasm from oral- maybe this would help?

Just fishing for some ideas- wow, this thread is really something else!!!

Strap ON!!!

blue70
Msg: 86
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/7/2008 10:23:51 AM
just as I suspected you naughty naughty boy!!!!

DAVE632
Msg: 89
view profile
History
strap ons??
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:44:11 AM
Just read all the posts and am surprised. Only a few (men AND women) started shrieking GAY GAY GAY !!! There were a couple and others pointed out what I've suggested on similar threads ... if the person in bed with you has NO peni$ and does have boobs then you're probably NOT gay. If you have NO desire to BE with a guy sexually then you're not gay - not even Bi. If a woman is touching you in a place that gays are known to touch then that doesn't make you Bi or gay or anything else. If your woman thinks it might be fun to turn the tables on you so to speak it doesn't make her a bull-dyke either.

The one scenario certainly hit a button. getting a BJ and being probed at the same time. I've had a bit of prostate poking a couple of times and if done right it can increase the intensity and prolong an orgasm which is good. The mental stimulation of what she is doing is also a big factor. It's never been a big part of my sex life but depending on the woman I was with, if she was into that I think I might learn to ... endure!!

It is nice to read so many posts from people with open minds too. There seems an inordinate amount of judgment and condemnation of others doing things they wouldn't which just sounds very closed minded.
 fetish4u
Msg: 91
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/11/2008 11:02:54 PM
I have always wanted to try this.Doing strap-on play does not mean you're gay.I love women and only women, thank you.I do however love having a woman treat me rough in the bedroom.I love having the woman in control this way.Nothing to do with men.
 hotwife4u
Msg: 92
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/12/2008 12:06:02 AM
Well from what my man says it feels good if done right slow and not rushed.
If you read about it you will fin that it makes a guy have a great orgasm.
And for all those guys that would not ever think about it, I think before you get to have anal sex with your girl she would give it to you 1st so you know how it feels and how it is done
 stockingsissy
Msg: 97
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/12/2008 9:23:28 AM
mmmmmm i think it is hot, wish my wife would suprise me like that. U could start by making him wear some of your lingerie. Then just tie his hands together. Get him on his stomach and warm him up by making him stick his ass in the air 4 u, while u rub his****thru the panties from behind. Then slowly lube him up and let him adjust and accept his fate as u rub his****thru the panties and begin to finger him from behind. Say things like " U like to be my little slut dont u?" and guage his responses. I guarantee, from this point he will do whatever u command. As all women know, once a guy is totally turned on, we will do as we are told, as long as it leads to release. Then , when u know he is at that point, roll him onto his back, tie his hands to the bed, make sure to keep him good and hard, then present him to the strap on. U could make him wet it with his mouth as u continue to rub his****and finger him. Ask him then if he wants to be a good slut and take your sweet**** I guarantee, he will beg for it. Slide a pillow under his ass, and make him beg, as u tease his**** then slide it in slowly, u might want to start to pull on his balls to slow him down, because i guarantee as soon as u slide it in, he may shoot his load. I have cum from being done in the ass, without even having my****touched. gradually pick up the pace and take it deeper and deeper. At the moment u see his****twitch, pull out and make him shoot all over himself, all the while telling him how much u luv your sissy slut. If this all goes to plan, he will be your plaything forever, and not only will he allow it, he will grow to need it.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 98
strap ons 101
Posted: 7/12/2008 1:51:55 PM
Wow; not getting this at all. If I was married or was with a woman and she did this I would run for the hills. Not a turn on at all. Little too kinky for me but you should talk to your SO; if they are into it then strap it on. lol
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 100
strap ons 101
Posted: 8/4/2008 11:41:16 AM
Certainly this is a subjective topic. I for one seek a dominant woman and having a woman use a strap-on on me is a turn on. A bit frightening but certainly do-able. Now in no way, shape or form does this make me gay or bi. Men don't turn me on at all. A woman with a latix****and and attitude to go with does. Just because a man enjoys a little prostrate stimulation doesn't mean he is gay. Gays blow each other right? does that mean all men that enjoy a bj from women are also gay? Anyway just trying to seperate the association of women with strap-ons and homosexuality. I don't see it.

But to the OP marry me? Seriously you might want to spring it on him like that. Maybe suggest it first when making love , see what he says. Best of luck.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 103
strap ons 101
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:55:55 AM
Youngone, are really that board that you need to go back and drag out every strap-on thread from the past 5years? what you need up your ass is somebodies boot!
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 106
strap ons 101
Posted: 10/11/2009 1:46:58 PM
Youngone, I don't recall saying people should not be who they are. I was just pointing out that by drag up 4 or 5 very old threads about the same topic, you look more like a troll than the truely curious. Your screen name says it all, time to grow up.
 breeheel
Msg: 109
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/5/2009 12:09:38 PM
if hes not into it call me... ide love to have a partner as open minded as you are. All i ask is be gentle at first.... get that at first. then Im quite shur ide love it if you pounded away. You have no idea how much I long for this.
 forum101
Msg: 110
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/5/2009 2:02:30 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG. What is today's dating world becoming?
Not only do I have to be feminine, petite, I also have to be the MAN?????
Say it isnt so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
 OLIZAY
Msg: 111
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/5/2009 2:23:36 PM
I'm sorry but any guy who take it up the moon from female or male is GAY in my world. Sorry
 setuid
Msg: 112
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:42:56 PM

"Or plain and simply.. it's going to fly like a lead balloon!"
You HAVE seen the MythBusters episode on that, right? Yes, lead balloons DO fly. Really!

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode96
 Sabrosura
Msg: 116
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/6/2009 9:44:06 AM
I thought it would be "gay" if it was a man-to-man action......not woman-to-man.
 OLIZAY
Msg: 118
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/6/2009 11:30:25 AM
I think one of the more disturbing things about this thread are the various guys who are telling the number of positions and how to take it slow and what not No wonder the rise in STD, when will people learn doo-doo**** in vaginas dont mix.
 breeheel
Msg: 121
strap ons 101
Posted: 11/7/2009 9:22:44 PM
Actually Forum101 ive heard it can be very empowering for the woman. In a fun way.
 breeheel
Msg: 123
strap ons 101
Posted: 12/13/2009 7:52:31 PM
Sounds like some of you ladies in here just got back from the Doctors office after being treated for Hysteria. Are you really that far back?
 badmunky
Msg: 124
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 12/14/2009 4:42:58 AM

Sounds like some of you ladies in here just got back from the Doctors office after being treated for Hysteria. Are you really that far back?

I assume you're referring to all the guys who think they'll catch teh ghey and their wangs will shrivel up and fall off if anyone touches their butts.

It's not really my thing, but I've never seen cause to freak out about it. Lots of guys in this thread are displaying not only massive insecurities, but also incredible ignorance about sexuality. If I were a woman, I'd know who NOT to consider around here.
 outofideasearly
Msg: 125
strap ons 101
Posted: 12/15/2009 12:31:09 AM
Jeez that's heavy shit. I really hope you plan on rewarding a dude gloriously for this. Something along the lines of a spinning pirouette into an upside down blow job sort of triple axle move. Any dude taking the wrong exit is far more adventurous than I.
 Gandalfrodo
Msg: 126
view profile
History
strap ons 101
Posted: 1/10/2014 7:39:04 PM
What a horrifying show of bigotry and prejudice and assumption here. My guess is I wouldn't be enthused - but all sorts of things get exciting if you are really turned on, so there's no real reason for it not to work.

An ex of mine told me about how fast a former sex partner of hers ran when she started dripping candlewax on herself. As she said it to me "I wanted to know what it felt like".

All sex is good, some is better.
 Alphacuck
Msg: 127
strap ons 101
Posted: 1/15/2014 5:42:57 PM
I don't understand why some people have to equate stuff like this with homosexuality. IMHO homosexuality is when someone is attracted sexually and romantically with the same sex.

I'm heterosexual but I would love it if my woman surprise me with something like this. Not because I want something up my butt but because it would feel so submissive and humiliating (My fetish) to have it done! Who knows, I may actually like the feeling as well. What I do know is that I'd love the situation and humiliation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >