Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 :
Msg: 53
view profile
History
The art of removing her braPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh you mean, index finger over, middle under, snap both against thumb audibly, click click (sound of magical lock opening), and the girls are free!
 jwandtw
Msg: 63
The art of removing her bra
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:42:06 PM
who cant undo a bra they are easey to get off stand in frount of her and with one hand grab the bra clip with your thum and one finger pull clip away from womans back and twist your fingers so the clip lets go all dun with one hand and thats it
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:15:46 PM
Tip #1 be sure she is wearing a bra
tip #2 be sure it fastens in the back
 LMAN_67
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:10:58 AM
I dont have many marketable skills,but the "one handed release "is one i have down pat.
unfortunately i haven't had a lot fo opportunities lately to see if i still got it
 uneekguy
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:10 AM
Sometimes I feel like I should carry a chain saw with me!
 grasshopperme
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:39:14 AM
lol haha just cuz i wanted to trick a guy i was seeing. I thought it would be funny to wear a bra that does up in the front so while trying to remove my bra he was like what the hell is this a magic bra and i just laughed at him it took him a while to figure it out. it sure was a good laugh.
 cornlawrence
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 12:38:24 PM
Tee, be sure and take the thing off with me!!
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/29/2007 5:32:57 PM
So your both in the mood to make love. You slowly undress each other and then when he gets to your bra he starts to fumble. This could definitely be a possible mood breaker.

Removing their bra has never been an issue for me because I enjoy watching them slowly undress and remove it themselves. There's not too many things more erotic than to be laying in bed and watching a woman standing in front of me gazing into my eyes as they're reaching back to undo their bra.
 Tarika
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:44:56 PM
Hahahah.....and yes guys, what about the sports bras?
 arcticmermaid
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:47:44 PM
Isn't always the way ,things start getting really really hot and he goes for the bra ,and 10 minutes later one strap comes down and by then the chick is so frustrated she just says here let me do it ! LOL yeah they need velcro for guys
 drillbit
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2007 9:14:24 PM
I had a friend that could undue the backstrap, 3 hook variety in under 5 seconds one-handed -- while she was still wearing her blouse. A front fastener in under 2. In, under, pop, done.
Seriously, it was a party trick he'd perform with his girlfriend (which sorta sezs more about the girlfriend than him, now that I think about it).

Myself, being a neck and shoulders man, it's either part of a long, sensual, massage-filled undressing or a gigglefest as I try to remember - this finger there, press here, twist...
ah, I miss the days of braless women and pearl-snap shirts.
 kikilynn
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/2/2007 8:35:50 PM
I dated a guy who would put his fingers around the clasps and "snap his fingers" to get it off.
Now, that's how I undo my own clasp, but after years of practice.
His ability never ceased to amaze me!
 [Duchess]
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2007 12:08:09 AM
Sharp pair of scissors or a sharp knife does the trick. Bras are cheap to replace.

Toak

ok as the owner of a pair of DD40 breasts i would like to say that its impossible to find a nice bra that fits well under fourty dollars. it seems the nice inexspensive bras seem to stop at size C34.

And to the gentleman that mentioned how we put a lot of effort into our underwear thank you. We could just as easy purchase the cheaper bras however manufactureers seem to be under the imrpession that women who are well endowed up front prefer to look like grandmothers...

If A man were to cut off my bra he best be taking me shopping the next morning .
 Enyawedblak
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/28/2009 11:08:46 PM
random bird, i'm curious how old u are. but ur tips seem like that could really help out in a couple different areas. i'ma try to keep this stuff in mind.
 big pacific
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 8:07:34 AM
Snap method works like a charm. In college we lined up ten girls at a party and could unsnap them all in less than 20 seconds.

Just take the clasp on the left with your thumb, the right with your index and make a snaping motion with your fingers.

Instant bra unhookage.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 4:34:49 PM
It's kind of like learning to snap your fingers. You have to practice, but once you get it it becomes so ingrained you do it unconsiously, which makes it hard to describe.

I position it between my thumb and index finger. Keep applying pressure to both the hook and loop so that the loop remain perpindicular to each eachother. It's hard to get the angle at first but then it comes naturally.

I think taking off the bra is actually better than sex. :D
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:00:47 PM
I'm either the sneakiest, or the forum idiot, because in five pages...no one uses my method. I usually start my foreplay with a back, butt and leg massage with a little back of the neck kissing thrown in for good measure. As I'm sitting on her fanny (not with all my weight of course)..the bra strap is right there in front of my face. When it's time to roll her over for the deep kissing and front work...the fruit falls right out of the basket. Everybody here sounds like they still make love in back seats and broom closets.
 Mudwieser
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 6:10:16 PM
I usually dont have too much problem with the bra, its the damn chastity belt that gets me.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:48:01 PM
^ You need a hobby besides taking pictures of yourself in various outfits.
 Padawan61
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 7:40:01 PM
This one is a double edged sword...

-if your too good at it -she starts to wonder how many bras you have removed off women in your lifetime...

-if you cant get it unhooked you look like an inexperienced clod...

So, no matter what you do ... you're screwed. Or not?!?! I prefer a woman who wears no bra and no panties. Them things just get in the way.
 jojoaus
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 7:53:14 PM
I think I need to show my guy this thread... hs 49 years old... an engineer to boot... and STILL can't undo a bra if he is reaching around (In fact, even if he takes a detour round the back he still fumbles ) I usually end up undoing the back clasp for him, then he takes it from there. We have both had fits of giggles at his incompetence, but it is never really a mood breaker. It's kinda sweet actually...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >