Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How do you handle the issue of Sexual Protection ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 opnmydm
Msg: 10
How do you handle the issue of Sexual Protection ?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
if he argues, he gets sent home...hows that for an answer.........:)
 RobertKoi
Msg: 11
How do you handle the issue of Sexual Protection ?
Posted: 12/16/2010 3:47:11 PM
Using rubber is like eating candy with paper on - worthless and takes away 70% of the experience. It's better to jerk off in that case. People are paranoid about the risks anyway. Stop having sex completely is my advice.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2010 5:06:33 PM
A Scottish Regimental Sergeant Major in full dress uniform marches into a chemist shop.

Very carefully he opens his sporran and pulls out a neatly folded cotton bandana, unfolds it to reveal a smaller silk square handkerchief, which he also unfolds to reveal a condom.

The condom has a number of patches on it.

The chemist holds it up and eyes it critically.

"How much to repair it?" the Scot asks the chemist.

"Six pence," says the chemist.

"How much for a new one?"

"Ten pence" says the chemist.

The RSM painstakingly folds the condom into the silk square handkerchief and the cotton bandana, replaces it carefully in his sporran and marches out of the door, shoulders back and kilt swinging.

A few moments later the chemist hears a great shout go up outside.

The RSM marches back into the chemist and addresses the proprietor, this time with a grin on his face.

"The regiment has taken a vote," he says.

We'll buy a new one for the Regiment.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/21/2010 7:13:03 PM
I don't rely on a woman to provide protection for me...because she'll get the wrong size everytime...
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2010 4:48:59 AM
Sexual protection? How about hiring two MORE women to protect me from being attacked?
When people are just getting started, if the guy is so selfish that he WONT use protection, it would suggest that he's going to be that selfish and egotistical throughout the relationship. If the woman wants to put up with that, or even gets off on it, things will work out. If not, it's a good time to tell the guy to take a hike.
 ~rain~
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2010 8:59:28 AM
tell him if he doesnt wear "it" he doesnt wear you!!!

and he will be the one missing out because you are FANTASTIC in bed!!!
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/27/2010 5:03:25 PM
Well, if you bring your own condoms is there really a need to bring it up? On the other hand, if you are asking the man to get checked anyway, straight and to the point is the only route you should take.

If he doesn't produce papers, he doesn't get in, how's that for tactful!
 mrcs84
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2010 6:55:23 PM
When you're talking about your own personal health and how they [can] effect it, I think tact should be less of an issue. All paramedics put on gloves before handling people. The mentality is to assume they are infected until proven otherwise. Simply asking someone "do you have anything" isn't very effective, especially when 25% of people with an STD are unaware of it.
 dawntreader10
Msg: 18
Posted: 12/30/2010 5:36:58 AM
High sex drive, but so not into casual sex, and can go a veeeeeeery loooooong time, lol.....some stupid lines I've heard:

So, um, how do you "take care of" yourself?
Don't you get frustrated?
Do you have toys???
Do you masturbate or what?
Oh, no worries, I'm clean. The military tests us once/year. (Ok, so this means what to me NOW??? After the 1,345 chicks you've banged since that last test.)
Better use it or you'll lose it. (Uh huh.)
You don't like sex? (You have no idea. Just not attracted to you.)

So I guess I can say abstinence, in answer to the original question. I can wait.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > How do you handle the issue of Sexual Protection ?