Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Things your ex did in bed that your current does'nt!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justaj2116
Msg: 23
Things your ex did in bed that your current does'nt!Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OMG the thing he did that drove me nuts is he gave it to me anally and would do it from the side lol my recent wont
 squirterforyou
Msg: 24
Things your ex did in bed that your current does'nt!
Posted: 6/19/2007 6:50:39 PM
I actually orgasm with my current spouse, my first husband didn't have a freaking clue.
 Evangelique
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/20/2007 12:47:41 AM
Well.. I don't have a specific "current", but I do find it a bit of a challenge to find a man secure enough in his masculinity to allow me to do the things my ex used to.
Things such as.. rimjobs, strap on penetration, role playing, bondage, and complete submission.

I had it good. Too bad everything else about him sucked! lol
 Threecard
Msg: 26
Posted: 6/20/2007 3:39:48 AM
Things my current does different.....hmmmm ...she doesn't want to cuddle or talk....she doesn't look into my eyes and ask" What are you feeling right now?"...I mean she's inflatable but that's not the point of this forum....my current thinks i'm weird when I write $hit like this...my ex divorced me because she thought I was weird for writing $hit like this...i'm starting to see a trend...I gotta go
 NEZCardsfan
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 7:41:50 AM
Lies there like a stiff board!! ( I don't have a current, however)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Things your ex did in bed that your current does'nt!