Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nghtshft
Msg: 3
why would someone be so mean?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Wow...you seem to be seeing more and more of this all the time...It's definately not you my dear. These jerks are seemingly getting their rocks off by abandoning women...

Maybe you should set up a second meeting and have "BUBBA" standing by.....
 baseball467
Msg: 4
why would someone be so mean?
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:11:39 AM
let me see if i am getting the facts straight,you haven't met the guy in person yet but you proceeded to act like a tramp on webcam for him but you call it being "creative"..if you women are ashamed of your actions don't do it instead of sugar coating or tweeking the truth
 bucsgirl
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:36:41 AM
Unless you're a psych major, don't invest a lot of time trying to understand or figure out behavior. Also, unless their laws are different in your state, no restaurant can be licensed without having appropriate restroom faciities. That sounds like a crock right there.
We've all had unusual experiences in meeting people, just write it off as a strange experience and move on. There ARE many men who would never dream of doing that, you'll certainly find one if you don't give it all up.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:05:10 AM
Thanks Lady bugg... you beat me to that... urgh....
 baseball467
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/12/2006 1:32:31 PM
oh just zip it...would ya...?!..........sheesh

regardless....the guy's a stinky skunk....!!......slimey bas*ard.... sure its not right what he did,a lack of class but it was also a lack of class for her to be "CREATIVE" as she put it...try and understand what is being said before you run your piehole
 Reenie999
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/12/2006 4:39:20 PM
[Depressing thoughts continually plaqued my mind of why someone would do this to me , or what is wrong with me that someone would think to do this .]

There's nothing wrong with YOU. HE is the one with the abominable manners.
You are blaming the VICTIM instead of the perp.
 baseball467
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/12/2006 7:25:11 PM
^^^ true class...at its best.....you win....

poor judgement and perhaps a little bit of innocence do not justify poor behavior....real men don't run.... no,,,, you win,i see your the type that has to get the last word in....and i am sure she wasn't on the web-cam showing him how to make pecan waffles...."a little bit of innocence" come on now get a clue.. sheesh
 MrBob54
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/27/2006 6:36:41 AM
honestly : from what i can gather you scared him and something about you he idnt like intesnsly just move on sweeety it happens to men also your too young to hurt of him you got miles of years to go move on let the pain go CHEER UP
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/5/2006 8:52:06 PM
Why would someone be so mean, you ask?
There are a lot of mean people in this world, and this guy is one.
He is a big loser! Sounds like he thought it was just a little childish
game he was playing with you. I am sure he has done things similar to
other women.
He already knew what you looked like, so your looks can not be a factor here.
There is no way to rationalize his sick actions.
What he did was wrong.
Now, I hope you can continue with your head held up high and stay away
from sickos!
 lola511
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/6/2006 3:45:33 PM
i hear you! loud and clear. i learned from my mistake after talking to a guy for 5 mo. and was with him also... one day never to return again not even a goodbye. it hurt and was extremely confusing.. when i basically came out of it i realizes it was meant to be a learning experience,one i will never forget.. just remember not everyone has grace
 WakeDan
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/17/2006 10:18:08 PM
What amazes me is any guy walking out on a girl who looks like lora. i'm surprised she didn't get hit on by 20 more guys while she waited for the bathroom guy to come back.

I think whoever said that 'he probably realized he wasn't going to get any', was right.

You weren't putting out the vibes he wanted to see, so he bailed.

Don't spend another minute worrying about it. At your age and especially with your looks you will have your pick of the litter.
 happygal_28
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2006 3:17:27 PM
great point caa649...everything happens for a reason. That's a fresh and uplifting way of looking at the situation.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >