Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cut and pasters      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NJgirl116
Msg: 70
cut and pastersPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
^^^The same is true for me... when I contacted a man first, which I do not hesitate to do, it has not yet once resulted in a date.
 a_djentleman
Msg: 71
cut and pasters
Posted: 2/6/2016 5:30:13 PM

^^^The same is true for me... when I contacted a man first, which I do not hesitate to do, it has not yet once resulted in a date.

Stats show men are multitudes more likely to respond to a woman, than the other way around.

I'd imagine your issue is that you have zero pics on your profile. Change that up and try again.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 72
cut and pasters
Posted: 2/6/2016 5:36:33 PM
I am guessing without pictures people click next
One picture
Next
I would if I was looking message a Man.. not like I am having the Elephant Mans baby a simple message.
of course then I would mess with him.. j/k I am j/king
Again I play cards with Satan ( who cheats) why do people make this so hard?
 south_city
Msg: 73
cut and pasters
Posted: 2/7/2016 8:22:52 AM
The majority of my first dates/ meetings from OLD were also with women that contacted me first. I tend to be more flexible in the beginning. I don't expect a woman to exactly match a long rigid list of requirements. I went out with women that were somewhat different than my usual type or women that had mediocre pictures of themselves. Some of these women ended up looking better in person than they did in their pictures. In general, the women that contacted me first had more interest than the women that gave me a positive reply to my initial emails. The latter group was more likely to flake out or do the disappearing act after we had discussed setting up a date.
 LJane_6
Msg: 74
view profile
History
cut and pasters
Posted: 2/7/2016 3:35:28 PM
My roommate and have I both received the exact same messages from more than one guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cut and pasters