Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are men really attracted to "needy" women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gentleplus
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Needy WomenPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Fifi.... maybe the reason you have not met women of these types is because you engage in activities that are at the core offensive to them... such as self expression, thinking beyond the next fashion trend, focusing on personal character and balanced behavior.... It seems that those who are too pretty (needy) never are able to fully develop enduring skills such as character, intellect or empathy.... IME
 Imsofly45
Msg: 75
Are men really attracted to needy women?
Posted: 6/24/2011 1:43:21 PM
my answer would be yes... men like needy women cause these women lack confidence which will make it easier for them to control her later
 gentleplus
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 6:01:53 PM
^^^^ Ditto sofly
 tomi1182
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2011 6:12:17 PM
I completely agree with your comment, but i sincerely beleive in my case.... it's because i like to help people in need. I've been out of the dating game for soooo long that i can genuinely admit confident women make me feel like i'll never be good enough, but as for the needy - they'll never win my heart.... only help my help if that helps x
 movin-on-now
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2011 9:48:50 AM
People....Its called Codependency...going through it now with my soon to be X.

: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as an addiction to alcohol or heroin); broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are men really attracted to "needy" women?