Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TigerDuchess
Msg: 5
Psychology/PhysiologyPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
OK, first the disclaimer: Pain has no place in my bed and the thought of actually being spanked makes me go "Ewww."

But Psychology and Physiology are my fields of training so here's some input.

Evolutionary Theory: There is a theory that sexual excitement from spanking is a hindbrain response to the rapid and repeated impact of flesh against the female's rump -- the same as occurs when she is mounted from behind (think "caveman" sex). It helps to remember that sexual excitment/orgasm increases lubrication which helps the sperm get to the egg. Women who become excited by that sensation may have had more children who carried the gene set for getting excited from spanking, and so forth down the generations.

Modern Psychology: Part of the excitement of domination/bondage is due to perceived "release of control"...many people are sexually excited by the idea of being completely under another's control. There is also an adrenaline rush in the possibility of danger or physical risk in these situations. Spanking and other usually "unwanted" behavior/punishment is a classic demonstration of control over a submissive partner.

Physiology: The act of being struck induces the "fight or flight response" -- a cascade of physiological reactions that release both adrenaline and endorphins. Adrenaline triggers "excitement" and endorphins make the brain "feel good" (so it can ignore pain and still run or fight). The person involved has learned to channel this response from spanking into a feeling of sexual excitement.

Hope that helps answer your question!
 TigerDuchess
Msg: 9
Psychology/Physiology
Posted: 2/16/2006 1:51:07 PM
Or Criztine, you are evolutionarily ahead of the rest of us and keep your "flight/fight" response system regularly in tune! LOL
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 20
Psychology/Physiology
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:29:44 AM
ohhh yahhh ^^^^ now your talking blu, oops techno.

of course your d*ck has to be inside the p*ssy at the same time too.

and yah spank that a$$.

gotta be the whole adrenaline rush you get from a good a$$ smack, gets me every time.

nipoleon
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Psychology/Physiology
Posted: 2/17/2006 3:39:39 AM
Which type of spanking are you talking about ?
The formal, bend over and take your punishment spanking ?
Or the exited butt slap which may occur durring intercourse ?
It's 2 different things.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 32
Psychology/Physiology: spanking
Posted: 6/13/2006 8:18:46 PM
You've got me thinking now.

I love to get a good smack on the a*** BUT......... to me it's the pain, the shock of it, then the turn on......

Then again if a guy hit me anywhere else I'd kill him.........hahha

hmmmmmmmmmmm
 me__me__pick__me
Msg: 33
Psychology/Physiology
Posted: 6/13/2006 8:50:46 PM
4 out of 5 doctors recommend spanking be done to girls. It gets blood flowing to their ass and makes it all glowing red. Try warm baby oil and then a good hard slap with the palms open. It should make a sound like SPLAT and then followed by her screaming AAAHHH. Go Mavs.
 misskittee
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2006 1:05:25 AM
Depending on the relationship it is often (in my experience) a trust/domination thing. There are a lot of nerves in the neighbourhood as well, so physicality is not to be discounted. An important factor in any kind of thing of this nature is open and honest communication. If either party isn't really into it or comfortable..It could go very badly. Not to mention that you need to be able to say stop if things get out of hand.
 SouthernCherry
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/5/2006 3:38:06 PM
Some girls & guys likes to be spanked cause is a turn on for them.As for me spanking is a turn on for me cause after being punish then guess whats next...yea thats right its make up time and the guy in for a whole lot of pleasure and good times.Some girls likes being bad girls so that they will get punish and the only way to make there bfs or husbends or masters or doms happy again is by makeing it up to them after they punished her.

Now some people may not like it or thinks its stupid or whatever but dont knock it till you try it then if u dont like it then dont do it again.Everyone is diffrent when it comes to kinky things that turns them on and they shouldnt be judge by the things that makes them happy and gets them in the mood.
 ponygrlâ„¢
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/13/2006 7:20:33 PM
it pretty much depends on the sex mood................if my partner and i are being romantic then no, leave the spankings for another time, but then again.............let's just say my ex b/f used to grab me, throw me to the bed and say "bend over baby and assume the position" then i got my spankings for being a naughty good girl....... or was that a good naughty girl........ whichever one it was i still enjoyed it and it got him excited too. that and a little hair pulling. sh*t, why the hell do i wanna cut my hair?
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 72
Psychology/Physiology
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:56:38 PM
some girls...as well as guys like to recieve a bit of agression in the bedroom...they also like to do something that is innocent but still a little naughty.....like pulling hair; its not that hard to understand
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:57:58 PM
i don't like to get spanked btw...its sort of funny....well i could care less.......hair pulling though....
 verbiwhore
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/19/2007 2:43:10 PM
Physiologically speaking, spanking does wonderful things to the sympathetic nervous system that can feel like a drug, sometimes to the extent of inducing a feeling of complete euphoria (re: sub space). There are also many levels and degrees of psychological mind ****ery that play into it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Psychology/Physiology: spanking ???
Posted: 12/29/2007 2:23:23 PM
Whether it is something that IS or is NOT enjoyed by a couple should come down to simple communication and trust. Exploring limits would include that too so even if you don't think you'll like something maybe try it a few times anyway if your partner is curious.

There is a variation on the spanking activity that hasn't been discussed here. Again, unless you KNOW your partner and have communicated to some degree don't spring any of this as a surprise. You're liable to get charged. If there is some interest, curiosity or one or both are already FANS try this. (from the HOW TO forum - TRY THIS thread on LIT- http://forum.literotica.com )
For anybody who has tried the GSpot technique and found that it works AND likes a spanking now and then - COMBINE the TWO.

Engage in a good OTK and every 10 swats or so give her five or so rapid G-Gasms - she's in an almost perfect position for that thumb to slide in - and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission. The GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Give her a few more (slower - softer) G-Gasms while you're doing the bum rub. Then time for cuddles. Often when they wake up in the morning they will orgasm as soon as they think of the night before.

Worked for me - long ago .....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >