Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date an ex-con???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 18
Would you date an ex-con???Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Thank you it's funny because "broken_soul" is what i feel like half the time, and here lately people i guess have really NOTICEd the screen name. lol
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 20
Would you date an ex-con???
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:51:41 PM
You are correct and i agree they are PEOPLE aswell and we should, remember that
and look beyond their fellon's they have made. They did their time and they served their
time for the crime's they commited and we should leave it as that.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:08:56 PM
<---like badboys to lol i mean life is to SHORT to, acturly find a guy
who has NEVER made mistake's or never even been introuble with the
law or in trouble period.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:24:18 PM
which web site can I buy " I am a poison" on. Lord,cute and doesn't hold back if you have a record. My opinion,we can't even judge "what" they did wrong as much as if they are still doin it. We've all been thru the bad times and most of us have made it out,so let's make it a new day TODAY!!! I'm so tired of people that think they are perfect when they have all kinds of skeletons in the closet. Be real,and it'll be o.k.Lie about your life and it'll come back and haunt you (Jimmy Swaggart,Clinton,Nixon ),and so on.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:34:18 PM
lickalot

very true lol we ALL have a BAD past and a BAD, background
rather it being with law or being an ex con.

and this song come's to mind when i read the part about,
how we all have skeleton's in the closet.

That song by Eminem cleaning out my closet
 iamtheone39
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/20/2006 7:25:06 PM
It's like my username,Brokensoul, some women get offended by it, but it's about me,and what I like. I guess those women wish my username was Bambirunninginthefields or GodlovedleaveittoBeaver, c'mon people, get REAL!!!
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:34:58 AM
Way to go....dirtygirlxxx wanted say sorry for what happend with you and i wanted to thank you for takeing the time to write me back in the email, when i wrote you.

hope you get you'r stuff back and you are doing alright.

from an friend.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:08:48 AM
5year's?.. bascily saying that person could be out for good behavior in 5year's if they
don't screw up while they are locked up?.. "philo"
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:15:25 PM
philo.....

thank's for the reply i am still "new" to the world of ex con's and if they
haven't gotten introuble since they, became an "ex con" in another state,
how long they could be in jail if they got arrested for an open container
and an weapon in the state they live in now.

if they had an record of being an convicted fellon.

(if you would like to know the reason behind of askin, just write me in pof mail.)
(to personal...)
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/23/2006 11:04:19 PM
Yeah i agree with you "august" i would say what's really on my mind but like we all know there will be "hate/judgement" following after what i would have said but yeh... i know some GOOD people who are sitting in jail right now who, has an history being an ex con "convicted fellon".

And it's not right for somebody who's not like MOST ex con's to be judge like the "bad" one's are being judge i mean everybody make's mistake's but whatever happend to forgive and forget?, especialy if its over small thing's that you'r in jail for.?
 dreamer3269
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2006 6:50:30 PM
Wow!! folks in this forum sure do know how to judge, I say if he has paid his debt to society he deserves another chance untill he proves otherwise. I Bet you run into people on any given week who have a clean record that are more wicked then he is, just because somdody has a clean record does not make them a saint.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/27/2006 7:02:21 PM
I am dateing and fixing have a baby by an ex con who is locked up because of haveing an open container on him and an firearm but his crime happend in another state and to me i do not care about what he did in that, other state before we got togeather i love him for who he is not what he did in his past life.

And even if he had gotten into trouble down here and we was togeather i would not leave him just because he gotten into trouble when he lived in that other state doesn't change the way i feel, about him on the inside outside i love him for who he is not what hes done.

And i wish he was here right now so we could be a "family" again i would do anything to see him and be in his arm's and have our little one here with us instead of it just being me and our little one, wich should be here april the second.
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:37:00 PM
that is true what they was IN for or have DONE to be labled as an ex con or anything worse than an ex con i wish some of these "women" (so called) would have to walk one day in an ex cons shoes or in an sex offenders shoes or anything worse than, that because then THEY would truly know what it is like for THAT PERSON maybe then they wouldn't "bash" and "hate" people before knowing what really happend.
 jwandtw
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/9/2006 7:13:06 AM
my x is and it hase turnded her life around and NOT for the better
 Skittles32
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/9/2006 10:07:16 AM
Well, if the ex-con was a nice hot lady who killed every boyfriend she had, the YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/19/2006 7:41:17 PM
My ex husband and my ex fiance are both ex cons....and they BOTH owe me money ($5000.00 and $11,000.00) , both have been in trouble with the law since. Both were money crimes......

In all honesty.......

Not a clue....if he was Mr Right in everyway but that ?

Tough question.....I think I agree with some of the posters. All depends what the crime was.

My best friend killed a cop when he was 21. I met him when he was 46, been out for a few years. He's a great guy but would I get in a relationship with him ? Highly doubtful.
 CanIBeHonest
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/19/2006 10:17:40 PM
Dating an EX-con is alright as long as he/she learned there lesson and got there act together. I would say dating a FUTURE-con is way worse!
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/20/2006 12:36:14 PM
For those of you that have commented on sex crimes ..... think long and hard about that one.

I personally know of 4 guys in my life that have been charged with rape ......

Did they pick targets, stalk them and rape them brutally ???

NO.......

You can't label the crime.....every situation is different.

If a person murders a complete stranger ........ it's terrible

but what if an abused woman loses it and kills her wife beating husband ?

Both are murderers.......

SEE my point ?????
 pipi3363
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:39:54 PM
I agree with most here it depends on the crime committed.. if for example it was anything to do with children or rape or murder I would have second thoughts no matter how sweet he may seem.
 willow25m
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/21/2006 11:08:23 AM
only for armed robbery? lol

okay just a reminder people- over 50% of the prison populace are designated ASPs (are psychopathic)

compare this to the 2% for women and 3% of men who display socio/psychopathy in the general populace.

If you want a 1 in 2 chance you will be dating a man/woman who is dangerously narcissistic and cannot empathize with your feelings other than to utilize them as tools for personal gain at your own detriment, good luck

Will
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date an ex-con???