Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Curious Question for the men.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brad77hayes
Msg: 46
Curious Question for the men.Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Oh I see and women don't do that as well. if I was ____ as many times as I've been blown off, I think I'd died and gone to heaven
 Ementat
Msg: 47
Curious Question for the men.
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:30:31 PM
The question is wether or not shes got a gun if and when, you tell her.
 solax
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:08:07 PM
wow ... ok heres the thing ive accualay used this... but its happened when its the same story over and over again if were friends (yes there is such a thing between male and female)then i ll be gone for like a week but i wont disipear if i intend to disipear theres the "i think we should move on" speach then theres the total dissiparing act im gont leve me alone because i cant stand you lol

yes im honest but you like me like that
 HTSKR
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:15:35 PM
Maybe some guys didn't even know they lost interest and the partner realize it easily? Just maybe.

I would be up front. Definitely.
 insearchoflastlove
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:44:30 PM
Lennie your whole post contradicted itself............I wont change then why the hell would you care to know why he just dropped you like a rock.....life is about changes and dealing with them...........Utopia isnt it grand?
 Oaksey
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:51:12 PM
It could be for many reasons. Cold Feet, lack of interest, they are weak. People can be shallow and think only of themselves.

Cheers
Oaksey
 geddymd72
Msg: 52
Posted: 3/9/2006 2:55:26 AM
Sad thing is, in my case, most of the time I am left hanging- there is no official breakup or explanation of words said- they stop answering calls, stand me up, or just hang up.
 flyingv
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:20:30 PM
the problem isnt gender specific...........unfortunately both sexes do it

@ mayikaldragon, do you actually read what you type?
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:26:30 PM
Because men perceives us women as poor, little fragile things that breaks as easily as glass...to be handled with care, perhaps?
 thai_paradise
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:10:57 PM
I think it's cowardly to disappear, especially after the guy pounced on you everytime you come online and took up 2 hours of your time every night for weeks. I'm guilty of it too I'm afraid. It just means you didn't measure up to their fantasy about you. Who wants someone that has no basis in reality anyways? Touche'
 capilano flower
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:19:53 PM
no i just think men are a little bit better at leaving that door open and not wondering what is behind it. I have even tried to leave doors open for myself but i always feel guilty about it, i have trouble phoning a friend that i havn't talked to in a couple of weeks.
 thai_paradise
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:30:24 PM
I would just leave the doggy door open. If that's how it's gonna be, he'll be in the dog house
 Mr Bain
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:33:08 PM
I actually did that with my most recent girlfriend; I told her that my heart was no longer in it. She didn't take it well.

but, the good news is, i'm no longer a virgin. I'm free. I can die in peace.
 SensualTouches3
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:35:53 PM
It isn't just men, dear. It's PEOPLE.

Confrontation, plain and simple. NO one wants to deal with the agony of a break up. So, they are cowardly and hide.

Whether it is selfish and they don't want the confrontation, or deeper and they don't want to see and inflict the pain.....

Doesn't matter, does it?
 thai_paradise
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:44:07 PM
I went out with a guy from here he was real sweet and everything, but his teeth were missing. I kid you not! It was so gross but I was too nice to just up and leave. I felt really bad for having that reaction. I honestly thought he would look more like his picture. Needless to say I haven't contacted him after that first date. Oh well.
 harveywallbanger
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:23:59 PM
Read the book "He's just not into you by Greg Burnhart" the spelling of the last name might be off.

harvey
 harveywallbanger
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2006 11:15:25 PM
Ok I have a scenario for you ladies to ponder.

I met this lady online and me and her had fun flirting and chatting online for a couple of weeks. Well we deside to date a quick after work bite. Half the date was making out. We continued to corrisponde for a while. V-Day came I desided to buy her a little something special and suprise her at work. I knew her boss wasn't fond of friends stopping by so I did it very quick then left.
After that I could not reach her. She didn't return any calls or text. I haven't been to her work sence in fear she might get in trouble with her boss.

Ladies, where did I screw up?

harvey
 toomuch2006
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/12/2006 5:55:59 PM
A lot of women cannot handle the truth so if the guy tells them how they feel, the women usually flip out and cannot understand where the guy's feelings and where he's coming from. I've learned to be honest and let them know if things aren't working out.
 josephg
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:13:17 PM
Could be the fact that they weren't men, in the frist place .Because if they were.They would have the balls ,to at least tell you ,how they feel! So why let it get to you.Better have them walk away now.Then Later, Consiter it a blessing!
 jims_back
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:25:52 PM
i have to say the same as asabovesbelow "the line has 2 sides" it happens to us guys also!
 jims_back
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:31:02 PM
agrees with nipoleon
 jims_back
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/12/2006 6:35:37 PM
i must say insearchoflastlove has a great point there i have had the same problem but mine was a little more to it, "my answering machine was full up" shouldnt have given my number lol and i work for myself. i depend on my answering machine lol i dont have a secretary i didnt have any other calls eather !!!!
 capilano flower
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:54:54 PM
okay so im still new to this its hard to get your exact point across sometimes and it seems like i am contradicting myself alot in here and in my head. i was hurt .... in my last relationship and sometimes i think that it was because i couldn't change and other times i think it was because he changed for me and got sick of how he was. I guess i am typically a person who is curious about the whys behind a situation. I still am a bit niave and am still learning about life. Any relationship is a learning experience if you are dropped without a why its just gonna make you doubt yourself even more.
 wahya
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2006 6:05:28 PM
Not really a good way to end a relationship, though wouldn't it be easier in the long run on the other person? Just ending it could give you a long heartache, where if you are mad (lack of a better word) it makes it easier on you?
 PayAsYouGo-Casper
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/16/2006 6:07:58 PM
Why can't some women be upfront with a men when they have lost interest in them? Why the disappearing act?

works fo both sides...
some people are strange and not all men or women do that..
just a bad choice on your end
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Curious Question for the men.