Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How important is a THREESOME???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 126
How important is a THREESOME???Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I have to laugh when I read some of these posts, Good Lord ...... so the guys who are into poly prefers two women, but not two guys and one woman? a little selfish I would think? so what if the woman you're with requests two guys will you honour her request or persuade her that she's wrong and lets stick with two women instead?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 127
How important is a THREESOME???
Posted: 3/23/2011 9:22:50 AM
^^^Gotta agree with that one. It should really be considerable in both directions if it's accepted. And if I were into that - you bet I'd want the same in return. Fair's fair. Unless you wanted to find a stand in for yourself, that's fine too.
 romancemann
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/23/2011 9:54:34 AM
in men fantasies, the other two women in a threesome are beautiful and well built.

it's my bet that in most threesomes the parties involved are less than 100% attractive.
 U make it entertaining
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:15:40 AM
This bringing back old posts baffles me.

It may be the rule, however a silly rule.

Really ... why did someone bring this back to the fore front?

threesomes twice a month is a requirement in my relationship however I tell my potential dates before I decide to marry them. I would end a relationship over it because my preferences are an absolute necessity for me otherwise I wont be a happy camper in the relationship. - apollodorus

I never noticed this in your previous 2 attempts at posting your requirements.
Is this a new one?

As for 3 somes .... nope, not for me.

I want ONE man and ONE man only.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:33:21 AM

so the guys who are into poly prefers two women, but not two guys and one woman? a little selfish I would think?

Not at all. Different dynamics for different people. Some people like MMF, some MFF, and everything else out there.
Being enjoying being with more than one woman doesn't mean I'm selfish. As my girl wants a woman as well.

so what if the woman you're with requests two guys will you honour her request or persuade her that she's wrong and lets stick with two women instead?

Well, it's something that's discussed early in the relationship. My girl and I talked about the whole poly thing. I told her how I am not comfortable sharing my woman with another man. She's quite happy with that, because she doesn't want to ever be with any man but me.
She WOULD like to be with a woman. And I don't mind her having a girlfriend. She would prefer that woman being with both of us. I've told her she can just have a girlfriend, who isn't involved with me. But that's not what she wants.
She is okay with my having another girlfriend, even if that girl wasn't involved with her. But I'm not overly interested in having someone who's not with both of us.

So we're both seeking another woman to join us. And not just for sex. We hope to find someone who we can form a closed and committed relationship with. Someone who would be as important to us as we are to each other.

If she wanted to be with multiple men, I would have told her that I couldn't be comfortable with that. And she'd be quite in her right to decide not to be with me. You have to find someone who seeks the same things you do.
 meetme28269
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:36:38 AM
He is really not interested in you.
He is pretty sure you won't go for this,so it's an excuse to avoid the committment.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/23/2011 12:11:47 PM

If she wanted to be with multiple men, I would have told her that I couldn't be comfortable with that.
Interesting, so you're not comfortable with that? why is that? so you're not open to that type of arrangement, I thought you were open minded?

Me personally I'm not into the whole Poly thing, I have no thoughts about it good or bad, What consenting adults do on their own time I say to each their own and if they are happy hey God Bless em , because every one deserves to be happy and have all the BBQ chicken they can eat too.
 Laha Math
Msg: 133
Posted: 3/23/2011 5:20:23 PM
It's really important but only if they're twins.javascript:smilie('')
I have to wonder if this fellow ever got his threesome. He told OP it was a fantasy so I figure he's never done it. He didn't get her to do it. So did he ever get his threesome?

He can have a threesome any time he wants, for a price, and it needn't involve his wife or girlfriend. He seems to have been conflicted in some way. I'll bet he wanted the OP to set it up for him because he wasn't up to it. Strange. OP could have replied "any time" and forgot about it.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/23/2011 8:23:12 PM
Threesomes are like anything else: very important to someone who wants one but of no importance to someone who doesn't.

OP, I would wager something else was going on in the relationship and the insistence on a monthly threesome was an excuse to end it.
 MXLife
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/9/2011 12:25:49 PM
simple google" 3somematch"
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 136
Posted: 5/9/2011 1:48:35 PM

Me personally I'm not into the whole Poly thing, I have no thoughts about it good or bad, What consenting adults do on their own time I say to each their own and if they are happy hey God Bless em , because every one deserves to be happy and have all the BBQ chicken they can eat too.

the problem is most are a bit shy of a happy meal.

I mean ...hell if all it takes is a little bit of BBQ chicken.....
 valenciacityx
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/9/2011 9:01:24 PM
it is what college is for,
for a summer tryst, sure; for a long term relationship, nope. Though I know the French are fond of it, hell they trade marked it !

I had a french prof that was very open with her sexuality and notions of filling a bedroom. Damn moral hangups, it could have been a lengendary series of events .
 bimmerdude
Msg: 138
Posted: 5/9/2011 10:29:58 PM
I prefer spending my time on one woman at a time. Its more enjoyable to focus on one nice lady.
 suburban_gal
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/10/2011 6:48:23 AM
I have been in 3somes when I was single or a FWB relationship. But I would not have one when I'm in a serious relationship. I don't want to share my man with anyone else.
 KelleyNice
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/11/2011 12:48:04 AM
OP, if he is not seeking a relationship, it is just sex, so oblige him with his fantasy and don't worry about. Likely he will find it extremely difficult to fine another women that will go along with it so it is not something that will happen more than once or twice.

Marriage is a give and take. Be willing to please him and he will be more willing to do things that please you.
 Helen0426
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/11/2011 1:28:41 AM

I prefer spending my time on one woman at a time. Its more enjoyable to focus on one nice lady.

That's how I feel, too, with a man. It's so much more fun and more intense if we are focused upon one another, mutually.

Besides, the whole idea of a threesome is just so dated, so '70s, anyway.
 MXLife
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/18/2011 7:33:52 AM
www.3somematch.com , MMF FMF!
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 143
Posted: 5/18/2011 10:19:14 AM

Likely he will find it extremely difficult to fine another women that will go along with it so it is not something that will happen more than once or twice.

Ha Ha... don't count on it! it's much easier to find a woman for a threesome than you might think! Easier in fact than just finding one to hookup with when you're just a single guy!

When I was with a girl who liked FFM threesomes I found women would try to make me work for it until I told them that really I'm just interested in sex with my GF and her...They would switch gears and all of a sudden be down with it!

It was like they were all " You gotta court me proper....oh, a threesome? Oh hell yeah!".
 larissan04
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:06:33 PM
the whole 3-some thing is and should remain a fantasy. it's one thing to experiment with this sort of thing while you are in college or something, but to bring it into a marriage? no way. that is asking for HUGE trouble. sure, there are people that have open relationships, etc., but unless you are a swinger then don't mess with your marriage by bringing something like this into it. you made the right decision, op, and your ex is a complete jerk. he obviously has/had some sort of sexual addiction problem.
 EverybodyCares
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:17:21 PM
anenigma: I cannot fathom why any guy who had you as his love would ever want to engage in a 3some. It makes no sense.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 146
Posted: 5/20/2011 8:45:35 PM
I must be getting old.
Takes all my time and effort just to get a two-some.
:-P

But not not all guys are into that or think it important.
One hot babe will do for most of us.
 recreator611
Msg: 147
Posted: 5/27/2011 4:42:59 AM
In a situation like this knowing just whats expected is a major thing....seen it split couples as one finds an extra person more attracting than the one their with....thus splitting a marriage or relationship....can be touchy....
 MsSookieStackhouse
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/27/2011 5:28:43 AM
The last guy I dated wanted to throw a 3rd into the mix...he didn't care if it was a man or a woman. It just wasn't my thing. I wasn't aware that he was into "the lifestyle" until that point - but apparently when he was married it was something they did.

It's just not for me though.
 FunILGUY
Msg: 149
Posted: 5/28/2011 9:57:46 AM
Threesome could be fun with right people, I was drunk once and had a 2 some with 2 woman... was a lot of fun,

I would be open to it with a female and Male ,

it was totally unexpected when it happened.
 OjosAzules777
Msg: 150
Posted: 5/29/2011 11:30:06 PM
The guy's a****if you ask me. Yes-he has some character standing by you but 3 somes are the things you do with 'other girls' and not your GF or wife. Some may do it and love it-Ive done it and real love is not worth a 3 some.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How important is a THREESOME???