Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MikeM1968
Msg: 620
whats with women and harleys?Page 28 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
I'm working on getting my license. I just need to study-up to pass the permit test, then I'll be taking a $250.00 class for motorcycle safety. They even issue the bikes and helmets for the class, then you get your license.

Why? Because I can. It's something I want to do before I die. I want to try it out see if I like riding or not. If I do, I'll get me a cheap and still mechanically sound used starter bike. Sure, I want a new *Harley*, that would be definitely sweet (eventually) It's just not a realistic option right now and certainly not for just starting out.

I already have quite a few buddies who happen to be bikers. A few offers for winter storage, one guy I know fixes bikes as a hobby.

I've known some women who have ridden a bike. They did tell me they have *gotten off* on it. I'm not sure if that happens for all women, however every one I've known who did - did.

Mike
 MandaKay
Msg: 621
whats with women and harleys?
Posted: 3/22/2009 1:11:51 PM
My sister and mother are huge Harley fans. They hated being the passenger so they took the class then bought their own motorcycle. Now they go to every Harley store they pass and have enough merchandise to fill their own store. I hate motorcycles.
 NoMexShrek
Msg: 622
Posted: 3/22/2009 1:19:15 PM
So where are the women who like Triumphs?

I like my Bonneville, and named my dog Thruxton (another Trumpet model).
 Tessie101
Msg: 623
Posted: 3/22/2009 2:01:13 PM
What muscles? The image I get of a bad boy on a motorcycle is a fat old man with a gut down to his knees, long stringy dirty greasy hair with a bald spot right in the middle of his head, doodles all over his body of daggers, dragons, skulls, etc (what is that?!) a fag hanging out of his mouth, reeking of stale booze and sweat in desperate need of a bath. Hard pressed to walk a block let alone have a muscle. No thanks! I'll stick to the gym if I want to see muscles.
**Note: I realize not every man who owns or rides a bike is like this, but sorry, that's the image I concur up.
 c_deacon
Msg: 624
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 2:28:34 PM
Ah tess......You have seen to many movies, reality shows, and dumpy old bars, me thinks........

There are a great number of us that have been riders for a very long time, that are college educated, financially secure, average to decent shape, not bald or stringy hair, not disheveled looking, and even if mature, not really considered old and ugly......

Just as I know that not all women are "barbie" built, and looking for someone to support and take care of them, so is it with many of us that choose the freedom to ride and all that it affords us......

May I suggest that you come ride with some of my friends, or head to one of the rallies that I do during the year, and find out that there are as many good looking, in shape, educated Harley riders, as there just might be those that you seem to conjure up within that head of yours.......

Just my opinion.......
 Tessie101
Msg: 625
Posted: 3/22/2009 2:32:49 PM
c deacon, send me the plane ticket!! BTW read the last line I wrote to confirm that I am well aware that not ALL men who ride bikes are as I described.
 c_deacon
Msg: 626
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2009 3:15:00 PM
May I suggest that you rent a Harley, and take that adventure trip out this way and find out the thrill of it all while riding, and not just the destination.....

OT......Even though stated as "not all" look and act the way you stated, the fact that you believe that most do, is what I was commenting on.

By the way.......from my past experience, those that have never ridden, and do, seldom go back to not wanting to ride and experience what it offers. Just as it is with many things, you have those that do and want to, those that rather not, and those that never know.......

Just my opinion........
 Tessie101
Msg: 627
Posted: 3/25/2009 1:57:17 PM
c deacon, never assume, I have been there, done that, got the t-shirt, even if it was years ago! but I do appreciate the suggestion and the fact that you did realize I stated "not all" in my prior post.
 c_deacon
Msg: 628
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:16:07 PM
You are very welcome.

Now, I have many t-shirts from that experience and would be happy to show you mine, if you show me yours........

OT..........I still live by my statement, that once you actually experience the freedom of riding, the adventures, and the openness, very few will ever go back, and will understand deep within what it all means.

Just my opinion......
 deerdog1
Msg: 629
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:28:42 PM
SUCK,SQUEEZE ,BURN ,BLOW
 sweetsexyandavailable
Msg: 630
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:32:18 PM
Am I missing something here...what is there NOT to like with a Harley?? It represents, thrills, excitement, freedom, and being with someoone who has an edge to them, which is always exciting. And yes, it is also a very big vibrator !!!
 mizz_megan
Msg: 631
Posted: 3/25/2009 2:35:23 PM
there hot
and gotta love cuddling up to some hot biker
 uniquelyordinary
Msg: 632
Posted: 3/25/2009 4:00:03 PM
I was sixteen the first time a boy planted me on the back of his bike and I'm PRETTY sure I know who/what I loved best! Bikes have been a fairly consistent theme in most of my relationships since.

It's the feelings of freedom, the speed, the adventure, the camaraderie and whole lot of other things that are more emotional than logical. My best vacations were those taken on a bike.

And it isn't just Harleys. It's bikes. Matter of fact....I've only been on a Harley maybe 10 or 12 times in my life. maybe I need to do more study on the specifically Harley question.
 mitchd11784
Msg: 633
Posted: 5/14/2009 9:16:16 PM
Every time I get out to CA I usually go to Eaglerider and rent something. Unfortunately for now, I'm stuck on a a Vulcan Classic that looks like one. The divorce was expensive.

It should be the guy and not what he rides! Just like what kind of car he drives... Me and 04 Lincoln Aviaitor

Zoe_
Msg: 634
Posted: 7/9/2012 12:43:50 PM
that was pretty humorous...but maybe it can be for those that have limited sexual expectations & 2 most harley's have elevated foot rests.
when i think of harley i think of a man that has a self-confident swagger without being arrogant; who goes their own way & is usually blue collar/honest, hard-working....the icing on the cake is long hair on a man
what makes me confident in what i know is due to my longevity considering i'm prob. twice ur age.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 635
Posted: 7/9/2012 1:04:23 PM

What muscles? The image I get of a bad boy on a motorcycle is a fat old man with a gut down to his knees, long stringy dirty greasy hair with a bald spot right in the middle of his head, doodles all over his body of daggers, dragons, skulls, etc (what is that?!) a fag hanging out of his mouth, reeking of stale booze and sweat in desperate need of a bath. Hard pressed to walk a block let alone have a muscle. No thanks! I'll stick to the gym if I want to see muscles.
**Note: I realize not every man who owns or rides a bike is like this, but sorry, that's the image I concur up.

Well that's quite an image. Sadly, I've seen that image in the flesh and it's actually worse in person than just reading it or having a mental pic of it. BUT? As you've been told ~ that's just an image in your head and truth be told? I've seen a whole load of gym-rats on the Harleys I hang out with. Those stereo-typical/outdated images that once may have been the "norm" really don't exist amongst those I ride with. We all know how to shower and smell yummy when we ride.
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 636
Posted: 7/10/2012 7:03:06 AM
Oh I like harleys too but pretty much for looking at....lol....Ive had road rash when i was younger...nothing like picking stones from your body a while after the incident....Ill stick to race cars...thank you!
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 637
Posted: 7/14/2012 11:19:04 PM
By coincidence I ended up at The Harley Davidson's Bike Week in Key West years ago on 2 separate occasions. I found the riders to be generally law abiding, decent people with the exception of a few bad apples. In contrast, the times I ran into some of the Navy men on leave in Key West made me compare them to a pack of young, wild dogs out for trouble. (I ducked around the corner)
Neither group interests me in the least.

As a matter of fact, I tend to view motorcycle riding on a man's interest list with pof to be undesirable.
This doesn't mean there's anything wrong with that particular activity.
It's just not my cup of tea.

That being said, I must confess:
I have enjoyed hugging the back of a man or two as we sped down a long road with the wind blowing through our hair.
(Yeah, yeah...helmets...I know)
 Northslider1677
Msg: 638
Posted: 7/15/2012 3:49:29 PM
I've had every kind of bike. I rode dirt bikes when I was a teen. I had the cafe racer style. I've had crotch rockets and I've had Harley's. I currently have a chopper and I definitely get a lot of looks but I can't say it does anything more for me compared to any of the other bikes I've had. To be honest I remember having a lot more random women ask me to get on the back of my crotch rocket than any other bike I've even owned. I prefer the crotch rocket style bike but since I got so many tickets on it I decided to go with a chopper this time. The cops are nicer to me when I'm on it and it can't go 180mph like the crotch rocket can. Personally I've met good and bad types of people on all kinds of bikes and I wave to all riders no matter what they ride. If you're on two wheels then you'll get a wave from me.
 Zoe_
Msg: 639
Posted: 7/23/2012 4:22:36 PM
i love the sound of a harley more so than most other sounds on the planet.
i love the power and sleekness of a harley, as being on one reminds me of submitting to an alpha male and has nothing to do with me thinking of it as a vibrator.
i love them and always will, but that's just me; and the louder the better.
 sweetnsmiles
Msg: 640
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2012 2:50:28 PM
I'm From Milwaukee, WI and grew up riding Harleys. i still have my leathers. Bikers are a whole different type of "family".
 Patti_JustMe
Msg: 641
Posted: 7/27/2012 10:29:26 AM
It is one of the most sensual feelings to ride in the wind!!!! And I might add it its a huge turn on to ride with someone you care for...makes that even better.

Yes it is like a huge vibrator but it is sooooo much more than that...Get on a bike and find out for yourself!!!
 deletemyaccoutnnow
Msg: 642
Posted: 7/27/2012 11:51:04 PM
loud pipes save wives!!! nah...i've dated so many guys with tats n' harleys. i wasn't seeking them out, it just happened to be the guy i was physically attracted to. i didn't know they rode until later. then...after having worked in healthcare..seeing trauma victims come in and dying on the table from a traumatic brain injury ...you worry. and when your man rides, you care and don't want him to get hurt. every single person i know that rides has been in an accident at some point in their life. i really don't think i would ever date a guy that rides again because of the worrying. i even have my motorcycle lisence but i dumped a heritage softtail cruiser. i like sport bikes better. i also dumped a honda cbr929. and finally, during the safety course, i rode my little yamaha into a bush. one of my ex's had one of those vibrating seats. wasn't all that great.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >