Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 273
whats with women and harleys?Page 5 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
[quotq]Never thought in a million years I'd be on the back of a motorcycle, but I did this past summer. I dated a guy in the summer who had one...and OMG... I so loved it!!!! I found a new love...

When we broke up I missed the bike!!

you people that say you dont like bikes just do what this lady did ... have seen it a thousand times ... people that would never think they would ride ... but its magic ... no sooner than your ass hits the leather most people are hooked .... then you forget all the things you have been told about how bad and dangerous they are [ they in reality only have the illusion of danger ] they are the saftest vehicles on the road
 a_bit_gay
Msg: 278
whats with women and harleys?
Posted: 7/19/2007 8:25:23 AM
^^

these 3 ranting posts above so clearly demonstrate 'class'..
 jake68
Msg: 283
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:57:56 PM
hey ntbtsf, i'll bet my harley is nicer and better equipped than whatever you're driving,and probably costs more too,and you call me "white trash?" get a life!!
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!!!!!
 panmankb
Msg: 286
An addendum to the message above
Posted: 9/19/2007 3:41:01 PM
The harley mystique has gone the way of five buck coffee and bottled water. Yrs ago there were guys that called me 'biker scum' and now want to shake my hand and call me 'bro', what a joke! I went to 31 Sturgis runs and saw the change. Some of you real bikers may remember me, Panman, used to design for harley back in the Evo days and developed the Keith Black line of pistons. If a wannabee buys a harley just to impress, BOY is he compensating!!!
 morganaca
Msg: 291
Posted: 9/21/2007 3:57:07 PM
mmmm i dont need to be on a bike to feel the vibrations i would just get the vibes from a guy riding one. thats what the appeal of it is for me the thought of a man who can manuver the machine that roars like a beast mmmm hot flash here woohoo.
ok now i was saying its a sexy appeal and its for both sexes although a woman does little for me but i will gladly tell her shes hot to. besides my riding skills have legs not wheels, but if hes riding me like that harley woohoo another hot flash. hey to all the riders hi five.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 297
Posted: 9/22/2007 7:09:20 AM

You can spen upwards of $35k at the dealer for a bike then add leathers and other things and your adding another grand. It's not a cheap hobby

is that meant to say or imply that anyone who has "CASH" = "Class" ?

not saying necessarily that Harley riders all 'don't have class'..

but there are PLENTY of people with money who lack class..

"rich white trash" ?

a short list: Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc., etc., et al...
 morganaca
Msg: 300
Posted: 9/22/2007 2:45:43 PM
people should not be judged by the material things they have.
class means one who takes pride in their belongings or themselves. and yes to some degree money but not all cases.
if one was to see me pull up in my suv and see my jewelry they would think what a stuck up rich b!tch then i spoke and it goes to what a potty mouth sl*t with no class, now both are far from the truth. thats what judging does for the ones who wishes to do so with the material things instead of judging a person personally.
still guilty here though cause upon seeing a harley or any bike im thinking a sexy hot man and wow do i feel like crap when its a sister rider lol but hey if i was taught to ride shoot the attitude pumps up another notch. give the riders respect if you want it in return.
 sidneyspi
Msg: 303
Posted: 9/22/2007 6:43:32 PM
i got a pretty fast moped i rigged it with ape hangers and hot leather saddle bags
 Sturdavint
Msg: 309
Posted: 9/26/2007 8:32:22 AM
Too many spuriously equate Harley's with success, and or uniqueness. It's just materialistic rodomontading. Remember, it's not the Harley that makes you cool, it's you that makes the Harley cool. That being the case, you really don't need to display photos, or make a big deal that you own one.
 Sturdavint
Msg: 314
Posted: 9/26/2007 12:43:10 PM
If Harley Davidson represents pride and respect, then we are in deep doo doo. Further, if a Hells Angel is the representative of this country's pride and respect, then it is even worse.

It's honorable that you participate in charitable events surrounding your motorcycle, but that activity is not exclusive to those that ride motorcycles.......Far from it.

As I stated earlier, anyone that feels a need to go out of their way to display and discuss a motorcycle is more then likely compensating for something and or has some insecurity. The motorcycle doesn't make you cool, you make the motorcycle cool.
 Sturdavint
Msg: 316
Posted: 9/26/2007 1:16:38 PM
The Hells Angels have participated in organized crime for years. To say they are good guys because they participate in charitable events is absurd.

Now, not all bike clubs are Hells Angels and most of them are concerned with charitable endeavors. I will not argue on that point. I just find it abhorrent that anyone can praise members of organized crime. They killed a lot of people.
 Sturdavint
Msg: 318
Posted: 9/26/2007 3:22:30 PM

and Bush hasn't had how many of our soldiers killed? He's sent more americans over to be killed than any hells angel has....and just because some rides with Hells Angels and saying their killers is the same as saying all Italians are killers because their associated with the mafia...please even world politicians have their skeletons.

Also would be like me saying sturdavint that you're a wife beater and so are other men because I have dated 1 guy that was...or that if a parent is a alcoholic that all their kids will be too.

The mentality of some just surprises me at times.

What the hell is your point?

First, I detest Bush equally, or more then you, I just accuse everyone I disagree with of being a supporter. Your reasoning is specious. I am talking about "organized" crime. The Hells Angels activities in organized crime is well documented. Nothing this president does is organized. To use him to make a point about the Hells Angels is almost comical, and illustrates your "mentality"

Wife beating? When did this come in to the equation?

An alcoholic parent does increase the propensity of alcoholic children. It's the genotype/phenotype double whammy.

The intelligence of some(or lack thereof) disappoints me.

Understand, I am not attacking anyone that rides a motorcycle, nor am I trying to make this personal to you. My initial response to this thread is to base American pride on a brand of motorcycle and a gang of bikers is nothing to be proud of. This nation has accomplished quite a lot. The Harley and Hells Angels are rather far down on that list.

Do your homework before you rant.
 Sturdavint
Msg: 320
Posted: 9/26/2007 5:35:00 PM
Comprehension has failed us again.....sigh. Keep believing what you say and we will get yet another George Bush......As Bill Hicks said: "Go back to bed America....Go back to bed".....

Now.....Are the Lions any good this year, or are their two wins just flukes? And how is Calvin Johnson doing?
 cabinman666
Msg: 323
Posted: 9/26/2007 6:52:53 PM
I miss my Harley
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 326
Posted: 9/27/2007 7:32:16 AM
just walk up to any Hell's Angel and tell him he is white trash or should be riding a rice burner bike and I promise you will get an instant education!

One that you will never forget, that is if you live over it..

yes, adding the threat of being beaten or killed is a very 'convincing', civilized way to "prove that you are right"..

I'm really surprised that more teachers & professors don't embrace this advanced method of 'educating' people..
 panmankb
Msg: 339
whats with women and fashion?
Posted: 9/29/2007 10:20:22 AM
This thread has really become a pissing match for net-nuts! You've got a guy claiming to be a 1%, something a real one would never do online. Then you have unknowns talking about a club that if they really had an association would know you don't do that. Everybody needs to reel in the crap and get back to the point of the thread, that includes me.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 343
Posted: 9/29/2007 2:05:51 PM
OP, I know one harley woman who is awesome..... that's what!

She could be on her a hog or riding a spirited horse, as kid tilling the field, is a school teacher, single mom and a cancer survivor.

And what makes her special...........need I say anything more.

Southside Sam
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2007 4:59:28 PM
Women know why, Harleys don't vibrate, they throb.
 morganaca
Msg: 348
whats with women and fashion?
Posted: 10/6/2007 2:54:35 PM
badboy- very hot and must say i would not need to ride to vibrate seeing you coming around the corner mmm.

i do agree i dont have the knowledge of groups or alot of riders but in ohio there are many i know and see perhaps i think we have more riders here than anywhere but then i dont know, so my point is what i have come to learn is they are very good people and always a good standing friend to the end.

the beauty of the bikes wow lots of pride in them one can see it first most then move eyes to the a$$ of the rider lol.

must say that the image some may see is not the case or the curse of the hells riders, for they are the realest people one can know.they stand for their families and brothers in a way of protection that everyone would be proud to be part of. would you really want hollywood socials to protect you lol

one should learn not to fear the things they do not know but explore and find their inner fears concord.
 oral fix
Msg: 350
Posted: 10/6/2007 7:18:42 PM
harley riders are probably the biggest posers out there, it's the image they buy into not the crappy bike, yes I said crappy, they are heavy, slow, and really ugly, no performance at all, and people who spend all that money for a poorly built bike, and probably know that but still go out and buy one is absolutely caught up in all the hype, I will take a metric bike over a harley any day, actually I would rather walk, like I said the Harley owners are all poser, they think they are to good, well I can jump on my Suzuki sport bike and blow away a Harley in every category from speed to performance, Harleys is like McDonalds, they have a great marketing scheme but very poor product quality
 gpwgyrene
Msg: 351
Posted: 10/6/2007 8:08:33 PM
And I guess ya can't get Herpes from a Harley!
 wildfireal
Msg: 354
Posted: 10/7/2007 6:18:01 PM
White trash, mmmm$12000 to $20000 toys, I doubt it
 wildfireal
Msg: 355
Posted: 10/7/2007 6:21:09 PM
Situational avoidance??I have riden all my life and not mather how much u avoid the idiots, still they run u off the road, grow up with that crap
 RidingRich
Msg: 357
Posted: 10/8/2007 5:43:20 AM
haha I LOVE hotbabe209's answer.

I'm not even bothering reading most of the thread. I've seen them all over the place and they all turn out the same. You have the posturing, the posers, the pendants and the pissing wars American vs metric bikes.

Bikes are like clothes, you ride what you like and if you're riding because of what someone else likes, you're on it for the wrong reasons. I think some metric bikes look cool, but I don't like the riding position and I hate the way their clutches feel. Thats my preference tho.

now, woman on a bike.. hot hot hot and leather pants should be mandatory
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 358
Posted: 10/8/2007 2:37:43 PM
I bought one of my own! Never really thought of it as a BOB (battery operated boyfriend), but I guess that fits.
Most of the men in my area only want women as trophies to ride with them...screw that...so I bought one of my own. ( Your a riot Alice!)
hehehehe I can just wonder what a robert or bobby would serve up! lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >