Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tom Boy's, a Plus or a Minus in Men's Books?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NaiveandWitty
Msg: 351
Tom Boy's, a Plus or a Minus in Men's Books?Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Not at all...but if she actually looks like a man...now that's wierd...and thus, I'm not sticking around at all.
 kcruisin
Msg: 352
Tom Boy's, a Plus or a Minus in Men's Books?
Posted: 2/16/2007 3:11:15 PM
A tom-boy gets to my heart faster than a good home-cooked meal.
 diamondincnd
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 1:19:31 PM
Well Its been 2 years since I first posted this thread and I have to wonder what 2008 and the newbies have to say about fun loving tomboys.
 ken2321
Msg: 354
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:33:27 PM
ok im first newbie then and by reading past posts im not much different! women that are tomboyish are ALWAYS my favorite type, they always seem easier to get along with and easier to please too! and hell they always seem more content going into bass pro shop together than to some lame shoe store!!!
SO HUGEEEEE PLUS in my book!!!!! as long as they still resemble somewhat of a woman and not some amazon chyna type!
in fact they should make that part of the search engine on here, tomboyish women in youre area click here! lol
 dysfunction_junction
Msg: 355
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:44:36 PM
wow, this is so refreshing to hear... frankly i am shocked and i didn't think that could happen anymore. meanwhile, i have been sitting here for years thinking every guy on the planet wants nothing but a yenta mall-hag with big hair, f-me rhinestone t-shirts one size too small and 3 inch pink frigging fingernails.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 356
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:49:30 PM
It is per person; there isnt' one that is better than the other. I personally am not as into a tom boy but I know many that I would date. I dont date people just because they are or aren't tomboys.

Riding in trucks and dirt bikes are extreme for me. I would not be into that at all. Being handy is fine but again, its per person.
 Lazaris12334
Msg: 357
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:49:42 PM
Personally i think a women who are self-efficient are quite attractive. I'm into sporty girls myself but you have to appreciate a woman who can restore a 1069 dodge charger to mint condition. As long as shes a great and fun person to be with i see no issue. Go with it.
 wildmountainman
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2008 4:29:06 PM
Definitely a big plus in my book, especially if you are an outdoors adventurous sort of fellow !! So much more fun to share with a girl who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. It might be a product of a country upbringing too, where kids grew up playing outside, tree houses, mud puddles and all that. It is good to keep that playful nature throughout life, and for me, can only enhance a loving relationship, bringing up children etc.

I think we all have a balance between male and female energies, that is part of our nature. For a man to be intouch with his feminine side does not make him less of a man, but rather careing, creative and nurturing. The same goes for a female, in touch with her masculine side, adventurous, confident, protective. It is through loving relationships between a man and a woman that these energies are shared, and the experience can only make us better and more balanced as individuals.

Tom boys already have a head start, as far as I am concerned !!
 Gourmetchef50
Msg: 359
Posted: 7/25/2008 5:28:00 PM
as long as she cleans up real good..i dont mind..but i don't wanna see her in greasy coveralls all the time..and i'm partial to the french manicures..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Tom Boy's, a Plus or a Minus in Men's Books?