Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Cheating or not!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PamelaRae
Msg: 50
Cheating or not!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You already know the answer t0 that: You have not ended it and you are 'cheating'.

Uhhh....
 PamelaRae
Msg: 51
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 12:00:47 AM
Geez; something similar to that happened to me...

That's why I am on POF annoying everybody!

ONLY; it wasn't that trivial. It was either him or me and he bailed first (the rat).
 Kenb5b01
Msg: 52
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 12:24:52 AM
Lucky you Pam. I agree that it's cheating. No different from being married to somebody and "cheating" before you file the divorce papers. Cheating is cheating.

Besides that, who would want to start a relationship with somebody who is already dating somebody else?
 evil_lil_pixxi
Msg: 53
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 2:38:29 AM
I don't think it is... I've been "tecnicaly" in a relationship for almost two years... If you feel it isn't gunna work... Do what i've been tring to do... shop around... as long as you don't do anything... BUT if you are going to break it off... the only thing you need to worry about is the other guy
 upbye
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:35:22 AM
Looking for someone else if you aren't happy before you have had a chance to communicate what you need from the person you are with, is scuzzy.The problem isn't always the other person and they may not have any idea what your needs and desires are.How well was it communicated? Hopping from relationship to relationship doesn't teach a person very much and leaves a trail of pain behind. It isn't always just finding the right person but also becoming the right person.To say it wasn't the right one can be justification and evasion of personal responsibility of the choice to care and failure of personal growth in the relationship.When you have turned over every stone and you know you have done everything, you will be able to deal not only with yourself but the hurt you will cause another person. In the end, you are the one who has to look at yourself in the mirror.Have dignity and respect for the other person and for yourself.Take it from an old bird like me!!
 sexy_momma
Msg: 55
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 9:13:37 AM
hmmm...thats a toughie. a part of me says yes, but a part of me says no. i think its completely circumstantial.

how long have you been together? etc....
 sketch79
Msg: 56
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 9:24:46 AM
here's the thing ... how would you feel if it was the other person doing it to you ... he/she know/think that the relationship is coming to an end and started looking at/seeing other people (behind your back?)

and what about people who are IN a relationship but goes to sites like this? would that consider cheating? eventhough they might not meet anyone else, but why on earth would they be going to a dating site if they're already in a relationship?

dont tell me 'to find new friends' ... I dont buy that ... unless there's a good explanation :)
 sketch79
Msg: 57
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 9:28:00 AM
the right thing to do, I suppose, is to break it off before you go searching for other people ... but many people dont do that because they're too scared they wont find anyone else, so they're clinging to the one they have just in case nothing better shows up ... to me, that's bs ... if you feel its not working out, try to do something about it (to make it work), if not, break it off ...

honesty and openness is the best policy ... if you want to shop around while in a relationship, have the guts and decency to tell your partner
 sketch79
Msg: 58
Cheating or not!
Posted: 4/7/2006 9:31:06 AM
on another note ... it's not cheating if you dont get caught ^^ aint a penalty if the ref didnt see it, right ..?

but thing is, what goes around, comes around :p
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Cheating or not!