Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justsomenewb
Msg: 112
Male Virgins? Do they exist?Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I love being pure!
 FightningFalcon
Msg: 113
Male Virgins? Do they exist?
Posted: 10/29/2009 10:55:11 PM
I'm still a virgin, I have never had a girlfriend. Never kissed or even held hands with a girl.

I could have lost my virginity manytimes before though.
 bp1985
Msg: 114
Posted: 11/7/2009 8:15:59 PM
I am 24 amd a virgin!
 Drusurfer06
Msg: 115
Posted: 11/8/2009 8:14:24 PM
There has to be more male virgins out there than female virgins, because if a person, or human being is struggling to get laid, it almost all the time is a male, for obvious reasons. Since almost no straight male will say No to Sex.
 southernlass
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/11/2009 9:06:56 PM
Now, let's look at the other side of the fence, instant sex society, you've got STD's all around, herpes and all sorts of fallout when it comes to having sex with anyone or the wrong person. Just think, why are there so many STD's around if having a promiscious sex life is so great? The Bible really has it head on - having one person to live with your life where you have sex together and build a family is the way to go.

I agree and it's great to see such widom coming out of the keyboard of one so young. Most of those on this site and on others are not virgins and even at your age are probably onto an unknown number of partners. People are engaging in serial monogamy, which essentially means that they sleep with one person until the relationship tanks and then move onto the next. This happens over and over again until individuals are too burned out to feel anything for anyone; at that point I think they begin looking for the friend with benefits style relationships or they do the polygamous thing, or have an open relationship.

Our parents and grandparents were right. For the girls, wait until you make some special person your husband and for the young men, wait until you find a girl that realizes what you're offering and what it means, who is offering the same, if you can find that these days. People are jaded and very promiscuous; this age of rampant sexually transmitted disease clarifies this clearly. Those who would make fun of you or jeer at you are jealous! They know they are jaded and used up. Those who want to convince you to be like them? They are jealous! Don't listen to them.

Be proud of yourself and get this right. There are so many who blew it and here they are on this very site, looking for yet another serial monogamous affair. You can do better than that.
 IAmNerdtastic
Msg: 117
Posted: 11/16/2009 1:02:38 AM
Here's another one. I'm 27 and I too have never dated or anything.
 ChefAmber
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:01:55 PM
I know my nephew who is 20 has said he is waiting until marriage. He has a close relationship with God, studying to be a minister actually. He's been raised to be a gentleman, and he truly is. Kind and respectful he will make a great husband and father some day. He's good looking as well, was in fact approached to model but he was not interested. He tends to like wholesome females. All that being said, if a female were to pass him up because he wants to wait till marriage, she is not good enough for him. He's the good man every woman is searching for, and I am not biased all though he will always be my little munchkin.
 Alrikor
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/29/2009 10:32:23 PM
Yep, I'm another male virgin (21 years old). I am not "waiting for marriage" per se, but I only want to have sex with one person in my life (so basically I will want to be married with the person I have sex with). I have had three separate opportunities to have sex, and I turned them down. I'm simply not interested in sleeping around with everybody. I feel that sex should have a deeper meaning than that - and I am waiting for somebody who thinks the same thing.
 TimeGuy88
Msg: 120
Posted: 11/24/2010 5:46:11 AM
Ya I am one at 22 almost 23 come here in January.

But, you are not one yourself. So if you want mine the answer is NO!
 Jlefrench
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/24/2011 11:50:10 AM
First of all yeah they exist(I am one at 20) anyone that doesnt think there are male and female virgins who grow up get old and then die that way is ruh-tarded. However, they are very rare.

I have been in a relationship for over 10 months with my guy. He was a virgin up until the age of 28 until he met me. lol!

Bravo that guy!^^
I dont know about other virgins but I would love to get into a relationship with a girl and then "do it" after we have been going out for awhile. That kind of emotional connection would be great to have with someone. The main problem is sex is a "normal" part of a relationship and unless you walk around with a sign that says VIRGIN on your head most girls expect you to have done it already. On learning that you havent they are immediately turned off and expect you to be weirdlol...whats ironic is that ive met girls that are virgins that are turned off by other virgins.

Also yeah pretty much any semi-attractive guy is greeted with shock and disbelief if he mentions that he hasnt had sex to someone.
 bradd_stevens
Msg: 122
Posted: 2/11/2011 12:27:29 AM
Yes they o, I'm one i used to be ashamed or afraid to admit it mainly for fear no one would believe me, now i'm not so sure i care if someone does not believe me, why would anyone lie about this? its not golf lol. I waited because at first i wanted true love, marriage, etc, all that, now i'm just weeding through the bs, and looking for someone who i connect with, just want my first time to be special, and even if its not ending with marriage, now i would prefer it not too lol, i dont want to meet someone who cheats or plays games or just tries to score and brag, i am waiting for a connection, long term or short and by short i dont mean in the first half hour, lol, i'm babbling, I'm dead tired, but yes we do exist, i have a friend who is 40 and is still one, i guess maybe we are old fashioned, or just waiting for a connection both physical and emotional even if its just short term hope i helped :)
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 123
Posted: 2/15/2011 1:19:01 AM
23 and a virgin. Very proud of that.
 arwen52
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2011 8:14:22 AM
No, there are not. The guys who are telling you they are virgins are just trying to get you to fvck them.

I have a friend who's a 41 year old virgin. - What happens if you don't find the right person, are you supposed to be a virgin for the rest of your life?

Yep, too bad for you.
 NightHawk2005
Msg: 125
Posted: 4/16/2011 10:17:15 AM

No, there are not. The guys who are telling you they are virgins are just trying to get you to fvck them.

Liar. I'm a 23-year-old virgin and will not have sex prior to marrying. If a girl proposes sex, the usual response is we break up. I am proud to be a virgin.
 TedJMill
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2011 11:29:24 AM

I'm a 47-year-old male virgin, but it's not a matter of religion or morality in my case, it's lack of interest in having sex; the idea of having sex with another person, female or male, just doesn't appeal to me. I've dated before, and I'm looking for women to date on this site and others, but it's always platonic, and I don't have any desire to change that. And it's not 'waiting for marriage'; if I ever got married, that would have to be platonic as well.

Update: Now I'm a 52-year-old virgin. I was involved in a relationship with a woman for a while, we lived together and shared a bed, and I liked cuddling with her, but I still wasn't interested in having sex with her.
 LightedTruth
Msg: 127
Posted: 6/26/2011 5:30:16 PM
Wow. I came to this site because of this thread. I just wanted to thank you all for helping me in my search. :)
 _shakti_
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:07:10 PM
^^ And you have chosen that for non religious reasons?
 _shakti_
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/2/2011 10:23:59 AM
^^ Bravo to you for not being too prideful to get some help, really. So many men whine and complain (usually to women who care about them and then burn them out) but refuse to get any help. So seriously, good for you! I think some men think that getting help shows they aren't man enough, when actually.. the opposite is the truth ;)

Anyway, this:
I also worry about getting into a relationship (even though its what I am looking for) as I don't want to disappoint the person I get with.
Has me contemplative.. do you mean sexually or being in a relationship as a whole?
 _shakti_
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/6/2011 4:49:27 PM
^^ In any situation where you find yourself concerned about what the other person is thinking, try turning it around to what you are thinking and feeling.. it's a subtle difference in focus, but it makes a powerful difference..
 a.g-
Msg: 131
Posted: 8/20/2011 6:57:13 AM
That's interesting about the incubator I've never heard of something like that. I was a premature baby so i was in one for like a day.

I am a virgin, however, this is by choice i don't feel like i'm any different because of an incubator
 melodyof_k
Msg: 132
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:17:07 PM
I know of several young men who are virgins. they are orthodox Jews who wait until marriage.
and I am sure of several young men in the churches in my area who are also virgins because they adhere to their religion.
these young men behave in very respectful manners to women.
They are also the ones who are not out partying,drinking,or smoking.
My daughters boyfreind told me he was raised to respect women and not to have sex until marriage. period.
He loves her very much. a great intimacy can develope without sexual relations. when you are young, I think that waiting unitl marriage can be very emotionally,physically, and spiritually healthy. your wedding day will be one special day for both of you. your innocence and trust to your wife/husband will remain. you will be their only one.
 jlmfromnaples
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2012 4:13:34 AM
They sure do.

I just turned 31 in October and am I'm holding out for the right woman God has for me...

However, my sure dilemma is I can't seem to find a Godly woman who is also pure (a virgin) that I'm actually attracted to.

Are there any single virgin Christian women out there?

I'm very doubtful at this point in my life and I'm absolutely frustrated...
 mark777771
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2013 4:01:54 PM
well its your life and you have to do what you feel is right. I wouldnt recommend it though. What happens if you and him are compatible in the bedroom?
 melodyof_k
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/25/2013 11:51:04 PM
Mark777771
did you mean UNcompatible?
That can happen for sure.
However...when young people wait until marriage...
they have no one else to compare their sex life to..
so they dont know what compatible or uncompatible is.
They work it out.
At least that is what I was told by a few people I know who waited till marriage and never had sexual relations with any other person.
Its like eating one kind of food ...
if you never taste another kind...you wont know whether there is better or worse..you will be happy with what you have.
The people I know who do this are doing it for religious reasons.
(except my own daughters...lol..they do it cuz mom says so.....SO I thought lol)
 Thatguyounevermet
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/2/2013 8:01:44 PM
I am currently 29 and still holding out till marriage. I will stay that way until I meet one like me with the same likes and dislikes, or I will just go this life without a mate. And what is tough about it is this day and age so many people do not care about the preciousness of being with 1 person their whole life, and they throw away that pure intimate relationship.

For those out there, do your best and hold on till marriage. When 2 people who haven't had sex marry, they have no expectations of the other since no one is experienced. And for one it shouldn't be only about sex, but the whole idea of being together with someone who has only 1 other person on their mind, and that's your significant other. It's wonderful when it happens right, hopefully for me too.
Show ALL Forums  > Religion  >