Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hrtgirl78
Msg: 26
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
it is an each to thier own sort of thing and dont think its makes or breaks a person, did my fair share in my younger yrs and found some peoples reaction quite narrow minded, i didnt class myself as a slut just didnt want a relationship but still had a healthy appetite, as long as ur carefull then have a ball, just dnt judge a person for their choices in life it is their life afterall
 MegaKermit
Msg: 27
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 2:19:40 AM
a bit of quick bacon never hurts
 mish
Msg: 28
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 2:24:07 AM
we know kermit loves his pork pmsl!
 gasket
Msg: 29
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:47:14 PM
lol kermit and pork well looks like every1 has same opinion ie as long as consentual etc. well personally ive never had a 1 night stand i have no prob with them at all just never done it as far as the comment about alohols is always a part of it and thats why guys offer to buy drinks etc what a load of rubbish i offer to buy chiks drinks cos its a reason to get to spend at least a few minutes with them chatting and finding things out, and as i dont drink myself i wouldnt find it a waste of money if she only wanted a coke lol. You also get the other side of the story where a lot of chiks only accept the drink offer cos its a free drink and have no intention of chatting to u etc so its a minority on both sides of argument tho hmm whoops drifting of subject so beauty did you actually have your 1 and only 1 nighter during all these comments the idea musta got put into ya head from rerading it all lol
 shentle
Msg: 30
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 11:06:49 PM
Truejulie wrote >I love the look of appreciation in his eyes...

You did it again just by writing that;-)
 helpmysanity
Msg: 31
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/18/2006 6:54:20 PM
well well well.....one nighter hell yeah....

ok now let me explain..i was in really bad realtionship for 7 years i was abused treated like crap and cheated on....as a result i charged him the last time and send him to jail...he then proceeded to ring me from jail and then wanted to marry me i was like "WHAT THE HELL" anyway while he was in there i was weak and i was gunna take him back anyway one night when my friend and i were drinking which was a quite drink to start turned in to a massive street party anyway a guy put it on me and i was hesitant then i thought what the hell so i di and then it was like a rollercoaster ride i was finding a new man every week and it suited me as all my life i had been in a relationship and i was finally free my ex found out about my first night and he called me a slut......what is that anyway if a woman feels comfortable in herself and has one nighter she's classed as a slut i don't get it i seen myself as a female stud!!!!!

it has all finished with the one nighters i have been single for pretty much two years went back to the ex a couple of times for sex only i think as the feelings where gone the last time he smashed me anyway....no judgement on woman or men for that matter thatdo have one nighters i found it the best thing i could have ever done after comin out of a shitty realatioship....an i wasn't ready to jump into another.

i'm not ashamed of what i did or have done in the past it's my life and i've had fun...and the fun hasn't finished yet anyway thats my opinion every one has one....lol
 guitargod
Msg: 32
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 7:31:06 AM
good on you hun, there ain't nothing better
 helpmysanity
Msg: 33
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 5:26:51 PM
thanks guitargod i just thought i would express and eplain where i was comin from but it's alllll good...pmsl
 alipallyoops
Msg: 34
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 6:34:39 PM
Sanity - you are so correct in pointing out the SLUT/STUD hypocrisy - to each their own I say and the more variety between consenting adults the better. God gave us tickly sensitive bits and an imagination so we could use them. NO regrets ever, reflect upon a situation in order to learn YES.
 ian1980au
Msg: 35
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 7:14:32 PM
Every encounter I've ever had has been a one night stand
 celtichero
Msg: 36
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 10:07:04 PM
hi mish, you do not know me and the same goes for me, but while i agree totally with you now, i spent a long time to find this truth out.
i am not saying that i was fully into one night stands ok(and found out early that i was not the sort of partner women were looking for in such a relationship, but that i knew even then that i was not suited personally to it either) but did have the odd one here and there to "break the drought" so to speak and count them as some of the best nights of my so far short life.
but after a while(whether i matured in my outlook,or had this outlook all along i cannot now say) i came to the realisation that my own wants, plus the upbringing and lifestyle i was exposed to while younger, and needs not only made me too old fashioned for endless chance encounters with the opposite sex, but also was not what i truly desired in and for my future.

before i say more i must say this first ok, i am not an angel now, nor do i intend to pass myself off as having walked the straight and narrow before now, but that i have,( as many have before and are this very moment,and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future), experienced,done and become many different things and many different persons to those that have been involved in my past, and while some of these things do not make for the ideal partner,these experiences have taught me to just accept,be,and enjoy who i am , and basically have always been, and not only that but the fact that i only wish now to know one women inside and out for the rest of my life,not endlessly meeting a lot of women for fun and knowing them very little meaning that while i found that i enjoy sex very much,maybe too much for some peoples liking, i would rather have a casual affair everynight with the one women who i have chosen to spend the rest of my life with( i.e. **** i want to have sex every night with the women i love the most, and wake up every following morning making love to the women i most want to have sex with****).
i also believe that mankinds outlook into sexual issues has been largely influenced by the "church" who in many things seem to have caused more conflict,destuction,misery,confusion than any other type of organisation or so called tyranical overlord/terrorist that has existed in the past ,is here now or will in the future,and has much to answer for the current opinions in regards to the topic of intimacy between two(or three,or more whatever turns them on) consenting adults in whatever way they choose to express it. but please do not mistake this attack on the church as encompassing the whole concept of christianity as it is not since i myself had more than a regular dose of exposure to religion when i grew up , but i can also see and recognise the influence/s it had on my life later,and still does.
so the point is that i think that whatever life and upbringing someone has,regardless of reigious influence or any other,
a)determines largely the type of life someone is happy to follow and have for their own future,
b)forms and influences their opinions of those around them who do not follow or believe exactly as they do
and that instead of voicing such opinions/disaprovals they should instead concentrate on tolerance and understanding of these differences if not acceptance of them.
soory if this is a bit long winded but i do not often speak out so when i do a short story tends to end up longer than lord of the rings.

But the simple fact of the matter is this, people have always,and will continue to do so in the future have casual sex.
it is up to them that wish to do so to find out which way is right for them, and not according to those around them.
and if you do not agree with any of that has come before this next line then hows this grab you, THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP WANTING TO,BUT THE ONLY REAL CHOICE WE DO HAVE is in how we choose to pursue it, whether in a stable relationship or multiple partners, and i say there is nothing we can do to stop it as it is one of the concepts of the theory of evolution, and that is that any member of any species will try and find their own perfect mate in an attempt to improve the genepool. it is a scientific fact that we will sleepp around for at least part of our lives,not all mind you,but the majority.
and so saying this goodbye, farewell,and goodluck in your search for a suitable partner as i am having a lot of trouble finding it myself.

Tascelt 9/5/2006 3.10 pm
 omgwtf
Msg: 37
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 10:54:00 PM
well far be it for me to start controversy... lol

OK this is an awesome topic for starters and has many angles of approach.

This is where I believe we live or parents lives over. Why? Church like fudd said. How so? The fear of god. In order to be "correct" we "must" get married in order to breed. How wonderful, if life was a fairytale. But it aint and we have all evolved our own opinions on religion, to the horror of the church. We all know there's no god up there or down there, unless we want there to be. We can all live happy fulfilling lives with or without religion, to the horror of the church lol.

So lets imagine a god free state. No fear of god at all on any level. From birth to death, god free. oh what a utopia lol.

So now I don't need to be "coupled" in order to breed. Sex is no longer a sin and masturbation is neither a dirty word nor shunned. AND a one night stand is fine and dandy. We live by a set of commonly agreed MORAL laws and/or rules.

woohoo!!!11!1!1one!1!1!1!!

OK now back to reality. Why is it that we ALL would love a good shag, right now? But wait a minute... first you have to, and, and, and, and... Imagine if.. You go out meet someone you get along with, enjoy their company, sleep with and move right along. Whats wrong with that? oh feelings, emotions, the fairytale "i love you, happily ever after"

I reckon we should embrace the "one night stand" more. Accept it, enjoy it and not fear any consequences. Not be judgemental, and not expect that person to be exclusively yours, Not want ownership of people to selfishly keep to ourselves. If two people of even more (lol) want to be exclusively someones then so be it, fantastic. Respect that because we are all human beings and must live together.

bah, who am I kidding, there's too many emotions and human relations issues to contend with. We as humans compete and strive to be the best because winning is breed into us young. There are race issues within these issues too.
So bugger it, we all have to put up with what we have right now lol. One night stands are good if you can get them, but most times people have tooooo many hang-ups to allow themselves the freedom to do so. If we do we are then judged by those whom don't as evil sinners.

So as long as no-one gets hurt its all good. Which comes down to honesty. If you have to lie or make yourself into someone your not in order to achieve a "one night stand" then you are morally wrong and... god is watching your every move :P bahahahahaha
 LordRaven
Msg: 38
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/9/2006 3:38:08 AM
well i can say i dont like them i dont belive in
them thats me just my 5 cents worth
 HotRod28
Msg: 39
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/5/2006 11:40:52 PM
OK have to be honest I have had a one night stand....only because she wouldnt take NO for an answer.
I could have had a second night stand, but then would that cancel out the one night stand?
I dont know..but I think its up to the girl..they have all the power..BUGGER.
Anyway 'HI SLEEPING BEAUTY' ..YOU SPUNK..care for a 3 night stand..ha ha.
Nev
 rural girl
Msg: 40
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 12:14:12 AM
All these people that dont do one nights stands! Does anyone have sex any more???
 sparticuss
Msg: 41
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 12:39:11 AM
Depends

The last one nighter I had was, technically , a one nighter, but it wasn't a pick up.

It was a girl who I'd known for years. She cleared out on her bf and then took a quick interstate holiday to clear her head.

Lobbed in on me not sure what to do next but she appreciated bouncing ideas off me.

It wasn't hard to convince her that she was fine, she could take care of herself, with or without a bf and that life would go on.

We talked for a bit too long so I just invited her to sleep over. I Hadn't intended to pester her for sex after the break up but she said she wanted to see if she could still enjoy it after the break up.

She could, and she did.

Next day she continued her travels and, a month after she returned home she met her future husband.
 sparticuss
Msg: 42
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 12:44:05 AM
Sanity
One thing has me puzzled.
This guy must have been pretty abusive if he was jailed for it. Its rare in wife bashings and almost unheard of in husband bashings.

Why did you go back to him even if it was just for sex?
When you already knew that you could pick up any number of regular, or casual partners, who would quite happily put you flat on your back and make you happy?

And not belt you one afterwards?????
 blondishbrown
Msg: 43
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 1:41:22 AM
rural girl

"All these people that dont do one nights stands! Does anyone have sex any more??? "

Yes but not for just 1 night!! And not on the first date!!! Or the 2nd.... or the ???? lol.

blondishbrown
Msg: 44
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 1:42:32 AM
Can somebody please tell me how to enclose someone else's post in a box like a quote???
I don't know how to do it.
 alipallyoops
Msg: 45
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 2:02:35 AM
double-click and copy the text from the previous post. click reply and paste into message box.. at the top right hand side you will see this
This allows you to quote a previous post.

you can either copy and paste just the html (quote) (/quote) or cut the text and paste over the ...This allows you to quote a previous post. bit.
Does that make sense???
 alipallyoops
Msg: 46
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 2:08:04 AM
Mark - stop it right now...
your post smacks of desperation and we both know that's not true....
 alipallyoops
Msg: 47
view profile
History
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 2:14:42 AM
Hang on I'll just get my thigh high black leather boots out Mark and dust them off... But you have to be very still while I tickle you first.

Oh and it will not be a one night stand - ok for some but I prefer obedience which is learned over time..
 sparticuss
Msg: 48
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 2:43:27 AM
Its refreshing to see the number of girls who are starting to be up front and honest about their one nighters.

And I'm talking about the honesty too. Not the sex. It's really refreshing.
 blondishbrown
Msg: 49
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:03:45 AM
[double-click and copy the text from the previous post. click reply and paste into message box.. at the top right hand side you will see this

This allows you to quote a previous post. ]

just testing.
 blondishbrown
Msg: 50
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:04:52 AM

[double-click and copy the text from the previous post. click reply and paste into message box.. at the top right hand side you will see this

This allows you to quote a previous post.

oooops, just let me try again.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!