Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crayonzz
Msg: 201
One-night stands!!!Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

so peoples... whats your opinions on one night stands, do you think its O.K. or is it the activity which only sluts and sleazeballs take part of, I think it is alright myself because sometimes intended one-night stands end up turning into a fulfilling relationships, so tell me your thoughts.........

Define a one night stand. And define a slut??

Among the boys I know a slut is a girl who screws around. Among the men, paticularlily the real men, a slut is a girl who uses her tits to make trouble. regardless of her sexual habits. Even a virgin can be a slut.

If a one night stand is screwing a girl, withing 24 hours of first meeting her, then I dont' know of any.

But, I've had my share one "one nights" with girls I've known for some time, but have never dated.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!