Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Tattoos and body piercings      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Tattoos and body piercingsPage 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
haha sorry didn't ask for specific details Beauregarde, was too busy laughing However, my guess would be inches
 typical_bloke
Msg: 177
Tattoos and body piercings
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:32:26 AM
damm , some women just dont get it. shold have been in metric , what would sound better , i had this guy that was 20cm , or 8 inch?
 Beauregarde
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2008 5:32:49 AM
Msg 176:
However, my guess would be inches.
Oh...I was kinda hoping it was feet.

Adventurous women are always so interesting.
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:29:14 AM

damm , some women just dont get it. shold have been in metric , what would sound better , i had this guy that was 20cm , or 8 inch

hmmm you might have a point there lol

Oh...I was kinda hoping it was feet.

Adventurous women are always so interesting.

feet huh
 MrAllQuality
Msg: 180
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:16:09 AM
In reply to msg: 170

The reason I added you to my favorites, was simply to draw your attention to my contribution on this topic which may I add, had a drought of 5 months prior to my significant comments...

The reality is that everyone judges everyone, otherwise we'd be dating the eachother...
I'm sure you've heard of the term: First impressions or good/bad impressions...
I can see why you have only 40 favorites being a female on here for nearly 2 years, where as I being a male have 16 favorites in only my 7th week tells you something...

Why can't people choose to have decent addictions if any...
 rainbowskin
Msg: 181
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:03:25 PM
youre funny lol maybe I should just wear a bag over my head hey ...
 BionicAngel
Msg: 182
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:18:26 PM
OMG... I suppose this is one of those nongs that would put his faith in a wedding certificate, Ronda...

... and moan when she ripped it up.

Sometimes permanence IS actually meaningful.

Party on people.
 rainbowskin
Msg: 183
Posted: 9/9/2008 8:22:59 PM
Nic I think it's hilarious I've been listening to crap like this for so long I can't even be bothered arguing about it anymore, it all comes back to live and let live, or as the old saying goes "the only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed" (just whether or not you're a narrow minded bigot)

ronda
 notwiltedyet
Msg: 184
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:00:45 AM
Hey Ronda I was going to post exactly what you said we don't give a rats patooty that people don't have tats but they get upset that we do.... A guy I knew said when he died he wanted to be skinned and made into a lamp so all his body art could still be seen Can't wait to get more we are walking art and the amount of people at the tattoo shows proves it is art. Next they will be going on about what religion someone should be it is a personal choice.

Whats the old saying DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER..... and Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but ugly goes right to the bone.

So over judgemental people
 Giantrican
Msg: 185
Posted: 9/12/2008 7:42:48 AM
I love tattoo's on Woman, I have one on my top of spine its my daughters name and a Princess Crown in Dark ink. I love lots of color on tats, so I am actually tonite getting a tat on my left arm just drawn out, and colored in later down the road I just thought I have to get it done soon cause I want to show it off! Piercings are cool, I enjoy seeing the septum, or the ear, the belly button, or the Hood done on ladies! Its novelty I think it looks cool, and you can deal with loads of pain, well you know what they say about child birth and us men have no clue what pain is lol!
 rainbowskin
Msg: 186
Posted: 9/12/2008 9:29:37 AM
when he died he wanted to be skinned and made into a lamp

Norel my ex used to say he was gonna have me made into a leather jacket lol but I will definitely outlive him and have the better looking corpse

But seriously (not) DILLIGAF about what stoopid people think? I'm not getting around with a bag over my head (what's that thing called again?)

ronda
 Mainey
Msg: 187
Posted: 9/12/2008 3:12:17 PM

I being a male have 16 favorites in only my 7th week tells you something...

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,there's no accounting for bad taste

Obviuosly you havn't opened your mouth to these ppl yet,

A lot ppl would have me on their favourites list,,,,,if I accepted them,,, did you ever think that maybe ronda has some taste and hasnt accepted EVERY offer to be on a favorites list?
 bucky140
Msg: 188
Posted: 9/12/2008 3:57:19 PM
Good come back Mainey.

As far the 16 favourites in 7 weeks tells me...umm...16 desperate women out there maybe.Its wrong to confuse how many favourites you have and how long you've been here with popularity.
 ISTJ
Msg: 189
Posted: 9/13/2008 7:15:40 PM
Personally I don't like the look of either on a girl. Kinda looks a bit tacky? I prefer the natural look.
 notwiltedyet
Msg: 190
Posted: 9/13/2008 8:02:21 PM
As for... TACKY... I have always said its how you decide to look when having Tattoos & piecings.... You can either walk around looking like a tart and acting like one same as guys can walk around looking and acting tough with tattoos "Tough stickers" or you can walk around hold your head up and be proud of your art.
Only judgemental people with look at someone male or female with tattoos and place them in the Sl*t or Deadsh*t pigeon hole I take people how I find them and if they judge me or Ronda by our Tattoos and Piecings then they are false and I don't have time for them.

My ex mother-in-law when I first met her was having a conversation with her friend going "you just know a girl is a tart if they have tattoos blar blar blar" she couldn't see mine, I commented to B/F gee its hot maybe I might take my jacket off he just elbowed me, after she got to know me she just kept saying "Oh dear I'm sorry I'm so sorry about those comments I made I will not be so jugemental in future" now funny thing is I still see her but not my husband.... Who ended up the judgemental one out of the two? Each to their own.

Got to admit can use mine as "Tough Stickers" when the need arises as well WITH narrow minded bigots.
 rainbowskin
Msg: 191
Posted: 9/14/2008 12:54:24 AM
Similar story, my ex mother in law thought and still does think the world of me, we still keep in touch regularly and spend christmas together, and she was SO pissed off with him for f***ing things up with me lol

I find it separates the men from the boys, so to speak, which is probably why I dont have (or want) hundreds of favourites, most of the guys on here would feel intimidated or threatened by me which automatically eliminates them from my interest, it's a very rare and special man who can handle me, but he's worth waiting for

ronda
 myforumsite
Msg: 192
Posted: 9/14/2008 1:57:28 AM

I find it separates the men from the boys, so to speak, which is probably why I dont have (or want) hundreds of favourites, most of the guys on here would feel intimidated or threatened by me which automatically eliminates them from my interest, it's a very rare and special man who can handle me, but he's worth waiting for

Woo Hoo - you go girl!

I'm not into tats personally but I SO admire anyone with enough spunk to do as she/he pleases despite what others might think.
 YourCuddlyTeddyBear
Msg: 193
Posted: 9/14/2008 4:26:15 PM
i like tatto they are kewl i got one and getting mor e done on the right place don a girl they are sexy as anythink
 missfee1
Msg: 194
Posted: 9/15/2008 2:10:44 AM
mickieboy - please translate yr msg - thanks
 rainbowskin
Msg: 195
Posted: 9/17/2008 5:39:53 AM
I've often wondered if I posted a profile with no visible tattoo pics, refrained from mentioning tattoos and piercings in my interests, and came across (hopefully lol) as an otherwise normal, intelligent, well travelled, well spoken, attractive, healthy, smart lady, what kind of responses would i get?

Then I think :
(a) It's just not my nature to misrepresent myself in any way shape or form, would be as bad as all the people who have younger/thinner/more hair or teeth pics; and
(b) Why should I lie? I have no interest in people who immediately write me off based on a picture, that's their loss and life's too short to argue about it.

Live and let live

ronda
 notwiltedyet
Msg: 196
Posted: 9/18/2008 4:34:12 AM
Ronda I thought of deleting tatts and piecings from my profile too and then thought Nah bugger it saves me driving to meet someone who will in turn judge me because of them, so I'll save my time and petrol only the genuine guys will contact us if there is any out there which of late doesn't seem to be.
 scobieg
Msg: 197
Posted: 9/22/2008 5:28:02 AM
Isn't it nice that women put pretty tattoos's on their back so that guys have something nice to look at while having sex from behind. They are so considerate.

Future women will probably tattoo a beer mat and an ashtray to their backs too. Guys would really appreciate this.
 Shell225
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2008 5:42:46 AM
My tatts tell a story about me. Anyone who gets to know me .. understands that they aren't tough stickers or the like, they are a celebration of my life and the adversity I have faced and overcome.

I love my tatts... my best friends who saved my life drew them, and another friend put them on my body. They celebrate living, and fighting to live.

They are an expression of love, life, friendship, they are an expression of fighting to live and never giving up. They tell my story and are my wall paper!! I would not trade one of them for the world.

When I get to be an old lady, I hope that someone will ask me about them, cause they have a tale to tell.

I am proud of them, and who I am. I dont judge 'softies' who dont have them, so dont judge me. ^^^^ Ya wanna look at my piccies while ya doin it doggie... go for it!!! Ya Tosser
 Indiegirl54
Msg: 199
Posted: 9/22/2008 5:50:36 AM
Well done Shell
I think its great that you have meanings in your tattoos.
I have alot of friends who just got tattoos as a spur of the moment thing and have grown to hate them.

I love tattoos and want to get a few. But I don't want to get anything that doesn't have some story behind it. I want to get my twin brothers name tattooed first. And I think that is a good place to start.

As for piercings, I have/had plenty. And I still love them, would also like to get a few more.
I feel that with the way I look and act I have no right to judge anyone and so I don't.
 Shell225
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2008 5:55:46 AM
You go ... I've had some piercings too. I loved em!!! Unfortunately I had to let them go, and to this day I miss them.

I think that a bit of body art that has significance is the best way to go.

Be warned... it is addictive...
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Tattoos and body piercings