Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 2
I have to pay billsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Take it as they jumped up "after a great night of love making" to get on the computer and brag to all their friends about how wonderful you were!!!! Just think, you could be the talk of the town... enjoy it...
 foreverpinky48
Msg: 3
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/2/2006 12:02:28 AM
oh my god. how funny. i actually almost did roll off my chair laughing at this. The fact that it happened once, is just kind of funny...but twice! you poor guy. I tend to favor mesnafugal's response to that. I'm still giggling. And i look at your pic and you seem so perplexed too. I really feel for you guy! But I must say, women's minds are strange things....the travelling they do and the speed in which thoughts transcend, even amazes me at times. I'll be driving and thinking about the tea i'm drinking, or a conversation i had, and the mind just takes over. I'll end up thinking about a hawk in a tree or something retarded. Don't lose any sleep over it.
Pinky
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 4
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/2/2006 12:18:46 AM
He needs to hope neither of them were thinking of their grocery lists while they were DOING IT!!! lol...
 texasbaby
Msg: 5
view profile
History
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:01:20 AM
Wait,,, what I am wondering is what you did after they got out of bed and got on the computer to pay bills??? I keep trying to decide what I'd do in the same situation and don't have a clue.... Would I go to sleep, go home, go to the kitchen and see what there was for a snack, turn on the tv,,, what?????
Were these different women? I got that impression,,, gosh, that's just a strange pattern developing in your love life.
Maybe you should take them to your house rather than going to theirs next time,,, then they wouldn't be distracted by their computer. Or, you could take along your lap top on the date and both of you could pay bills later.
I'm sorry,,, women do some strange things sometimes,,, impossible to understand. :)

Texasbaby
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 7
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/2/2006 8:57:57 PM
Now after sex.. the person got up and went to pay MY BILLS... I'd be pretty happy... but so far that hasn't happened.
 Fran_Gal
Msg: 8
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/13/2006 12:24:32 PM
gee thats funny

guess she was saying... its all over now.... get up and go home !
 murelle
Msg: 10
I have to pay bills
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:27:48 PM
OP you just have to face it,she was addicted to the computer! think of the computer as the after sex ciggy! maybe you werejust damn good!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >