Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Aren't Older Guys Supposed to Be Mature and Passed Playing Games?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 adgirl
Msg: 51
Aren't Older Guys Supposed to Be Mature and Passed Playing Games?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
xshoemaker is right in his first thread...he was being honest and a gentleman...for godsake lady move on and get over it. it happens to all of us once, twice and maybe more. would you rather he not respond vs being honest?

A friend of mine was reading through the threads and happened to come across your message. She got quite a laugh at you telling me to move on and get over it on April 22 when my last post was March 4. As well...if you read the comments I made I had no issue with the non interest, it was the way it was handled that I had the issue with. Just thought I would point that out.
 juanchito26
Msg: 52
Aren't Older Guys Supposed to Be Mature and Passed Playing Games?
Posted: 4/30/2006 3:30:45 PM

we connected intellectually but he wasn't physically attracted to me

Now you know how it feels to be rejected by a physical trait, I mean, what about all the women that will not date a guy shorter than them and/or overweight?

We live in a shallow world, and now you found out.
 blueiss2
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Aren't Older Guys Supposed to Be Mature and Passed Playing Games?
Posted: 5/1/2006 10:40:59 AM
Nah, they are worse. Since being "older" they have had more experience at ot, and did I mention "Time" at it. Tell them that and see of they are still because I am.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Aren't Older Guys Supposed to Be Mature and Passed Playing Games?