Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 260
On Fox News today.....Page 11 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)

Women disrespected themselves by voting for Hillary.

Oh, but they didn't disrespect themselves by voting for a man who advocated grabbing women by the \\#//

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 deetristate
Msg: 261
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/10/2017 3:33:45 AM
this whole weinstein thing is silly.

1. women appear weak. ( oooooo! he asked me out or made a move on me or was inapproproate. woman up, people)

2. clearly someone wanted him out as head of his company so leaked this to begin with.

3. it is silly to give away any money that he donated to you or your organization.
not silly.
stupid.

4. lesson- never appoint a board of directors with any real power to run a company that you created. particularly not the power to oust you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 262
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 4:48:46 AM

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto Dresses Down Trump: ‘You Are Running Out Of Friends’

Fox News host Neil Cavuto has a warning for President Donald Trump: Get it together or risk losing everything.

Cavuto, known for giving the president some tough advice in the past, called out Trump for the recent public feud with Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.).

“Last time I checked, you are the president of the United States, so tweeting out these tacky insults just seems beneath you,” Cavuto said. “You are running out of friends faster than you are running out of time. You might not like Bob Corker, but a lot of senators do, and you need those senators, sir.”

Trump and Corker have been trading insults since the weekend, when the president tweeted that the senator “begged” for a re-election endorsement. Corker, who said he is not seeking re-election, denied the claim and called the White House “an adult day care center.”

Cavuto warned Trump that members of Congress will eventually get fed up with what’s become a public shaming ritual for the president.

“How long do you think they put up with this?” Cavuto asked. “Loyalty works both ways, Mr. President.”

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 deetristate
Msg: 263
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 11:27:35 AM
what is this need that americans have for groveling ir making people apologize for the behavior of someone else simply because you know them?

matt damon has to grovel for wrinstein?

sick.

your men have really been coopted by the feminist, who want to be eqyal but ciddled and use sex to make money in court.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 264
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 12:29:55 PM

this whole weinstein thing is silly.

1. women appear weak. ( oooooo! he asked me out or made a move on me or was inapproproate. woman up, people)

Ummm, this isn't the former Dukes of Hazard actor's issues where I could see that falling in line with what you're saying.

Read up on the Weinstein thing. It's blatant. On going. Cray cray. It's not girls being sensitive, although when you do what he does a mass amount of time, sure, you may get an instance here and there given his inside reputation, of someone crying foul over something hardly afoot, as guys like he will do everything from miniscule to WTF. But read up. A lot different.

And his wife did woman-up. She just left him, as she should have done. She probably thought all the inside talk was on the level you're talking about, until some real sh!t hit the fan. :)

You don't want to be the vice-versa of what you complain about -- the person who cries foul when they shouldn't, assuming every scenario is a guy doing not-much-of-anything and it's just sensitive liberals crying foul. You'll end up having a skewed lens of what really goes on out there.
 _babblefish
Msg: 265
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 1:04:21 PM

what is this need that americans have for groveling ir making people apologize for the behavior of someone else simply because you know them?

matt damon has to grovel for wrinstein?

sick.

Matt Damon can grovel, it isn't sick... do a little research before you post, Matt Damon was a Weinstein
enabler

According to former New York Times reporter Sharon Waxman, an exposé on Democratic mega-donor and top Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual harassment was squelched in 2004 after the Times was pressured by powerful people, including actors Matt Damon and Russell Crowe. The alleged serial sexual harasser also just happened to be a huge advertiser with the Times at the time the story was extinguished.
 chameleonf
Msg: 266
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 1:17:52 PM

...Matt Damon was a Weinstein enabler

...which can be seen as the male, non-sexual version, of the casting couch. They enable douches (like Weinstein and Trump) in order to curry favour. With women, they are often willing to demean themselves by providing sexual favours to the douches to hopefully get that which they're after. Which is fine for those who want to deliberately play those games. What isn't fine, is when douches like Weinstein and Trump, figure because they've been able to do it with willing individuals, it must mean their douchbagery is automatically to be accepted by everyone, even those unwilling to play the game. On tape Weinstein is heard saying he's done this before and on tape Trump has said he can "do anything" because he's famous. One's supposedly running off to rehab and the other is running a country into the ground. Weinstein may have Damon as an enabler (if the story is accurate) but Trump has a voter base as mass enablers which is readily apparent...that's what's sick!
 deetristate
Msg: 267
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 1:54:42 PM
his wife should have left him.

for any number of reasons.
whether the mildest accusations or the wildest claims.
even if they were all volunttary casting couch participants, she should leave him.

""""
assuming every scenario is a guy doing not-much-of-anything """""""

who said that?

what happened to the roaring women?
handle some of the "douchbaggery" yourself.

don't claim equality while seeking protection of a knight and crying "he wasn't brad pitt and made a move on me" or piling on for money.

it makes it harder for true victims of rape or sexual assault.
 chameleonf
Msg: 268
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 2:55:55 PM

don't claim equality while seeking protection of a knight and crying "he wasn't brad pitt and made a move on me" or piling on for money.

So, in other words, it's your belief that women only suffer this from fugly guys and/or that they all pile on for money? What of the decades worth of women who have suffered through Weinstien's and Trump's sexual assaults who haven't gone after the money and don't come forward because they will be viewed by people such as yourself claiming they are only doing it in the hopes of piling on for money? I'd like to know what your interpretation of sexual assault is (being that rape is pretty much a no brainer). In case you aren't aware, this is the definition: "Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape."

So when do you suggest handling "some of the 'douchbaggery' yourself"? Although I do understand somewhat where you're coming from, having been an adult woman for most of my life now and have been able to, thankfully, handle some idiot men myself from time to time because of both personality type and situation, where exactly do you perceive the limit to be? In your mind, is it a case of where you happen to be touched, i.e. grabbing over clothing is alright but beneath clothing is assault? Or is sexual assault to you only penetration of some kind? Do you believe if women dress a certain way, they're asking for it so they deserve what they get? If such is the case, then it should be a free for all at both male and female strip clubs - but it isn't. Or, do you just simply believe it's a case of men being men/boys being boys and that females are supposed to just accept that as a matter of course, and put up and shut up?

Lastly, what exactly does "equality" have to do with sexual assault?
 Kj521
Msg: 269
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 3:10:07 PM
"douches like Weinstein and Trump"

Let's not leave out the King of Douches....Billy Bob Clinton....and his enabler Hillary. :)

"handle some of the "douchbaggery" yourself."

Ms. Dee...

I am curious. Have you never had a "Harvey Weinstein" experience?

I have. Several actually. First time when I was a 20 yr old college student. "Harvey" was a professor.

What was quite interesting....was that until reading this question posed on social media and reading the responses.....I had no idea it was so prevalent. And not just in Hollywood but everywhere. I thought we had made progress but apparently still not enough.

chameleonf
Msg: 270
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 3:28:32 PM
^^^ go ahead, don't leave them out and knock yourself out talking about any number of others. I'm simply talking about people presently in the news, not harkening back to old news that's 18 to 39 years ago. Go back even further if you wish to include all FORMER presidents if that's your bent in an effort to go the whataboutery route: https://www.salon.com/2015/02/08/the_7_biggest_presidential_sex_scandals_in_history_partner/
 deetristate
Msg: 271
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 7:51:51 PM
There are numerous variations on a theme of what women claim Harvey did.

I would venture to say that each and every woman has had at least one of those things happen to her.

Even nuns.
----------------------------------------------------
Sounds like a decision by the Times.

Matt Damon should stay out of it and not comment at all, let alone grovel.

People like you would not be satisfied no matter what he said or how much he grovelled or engaged in corporal mortification like an Opus Dei member.

poppata
Msg: 272
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/11/2017 8:19:33 PM
"and his enabler Hillary. :)"

At least Hillary wouldn't be enabling the destruction of the environment or pushing for a tax cut making her one of the huge beneficiaries as the horror in chief.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/22/politics/pebble-epa-bristol-bay-invs/index.html
 chameleonf
Msg: 273
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 6:43:57 AM
Annnnd now we have the oh so "high IQ" one believing and touting that the stock market increase has reduced the deficit, along with the reassuring tweet that FEMA can't stay in Puerto Rico forever at a time while many still aren't getting clean drinking water...what ever happened to both him and Pence stating they were there for "the long haul"...this is still the short haul. Funny...nothing like this said about Texas or Florida.
 poppata
Msg: 274
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 8:06:34 AM

Annnnd now we have the oh so "high IQ" one believing and touting that the stock market increase has reduced the deficit,

The Dunce in chief doesn't get that if his tax cut proposals passed, along with his budget proposals, the deficit would soar by an additional 10 trillion in a decade. We are at 20 trillion plus now, and if everything stays the same, 30 trillion plus in 10 years... with Trump's plan..40 trillion plus.

If he can stay out of a war, he may not be the worst President in the history of the country, maybe only the third worst, but I'm pretty sure he will be the dumbest.
 gtomustang
Msg: 275
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:40:59 AM
I'm sure Chump will tell the Texans very soon, that FEMA can't be there forever and that the nation can't afford to keep carrying their burden....b/c I can't see any differences between whites in Texas and Puerto Ricans, so i'm sure Chump can't see his fan base seeing it either. But then, chump has a history of not taking any opportunity to shaft blue states. Meanwhile, others are wondering if Chump forgot his oaths:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-senator-asks-trump-if-he%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98recanting%E2%80%99-constitutional-oath/ar-AAtkd4C?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Chump doesn't get what his tax cuts will do to the deficit, b/c he doesn't have to get it. It won't be bothering him, the man who tried to run the Secret Service into bankruptcy. Besides, his solution is to default and declare bankruptcy anyway.

Meanwhile Seth MacFairlane is commenting on a punchline he made about award winning actresses not having to sleep with Weinstein anymore, joining others in Hollywood who made inside references on TV shows about ducking Weinstein.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/10/12/nbc_reportedly_axed_the_harvey_weinstein
 poppata
Msg: 276
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 9:58:12 AM

Chump doesn't get what his tax cuts will do to the deficit, b/c he doesn't have to get it. It won't be bothering him, the man who tried to run the Secret Service into bankruptcy. Besides, his solution is to default and declare bankruptcy anyway.

I'm pretty sure he gets that repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax and the Estate Tax will save him well over one billion, even if he is only worth about 2 billion or so.... i.e, without his adding in his own estimation of the value of the Trump brand.
 poppata
Msg: 277
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 3:15:51 PM
HE FANTASTIC EFFECTIVENESS OF THE RIGHT WING NOISE MACHINE

BY PAUL CAMPOS / ON OCTOBER 11, 2017 / AT 3:27 PM / IN GENERAL 932 VIEWS

Harvey Weinstein is a movie mogul who has used his position over the years to engage in large amounts of quid pro quo sexual harassment, as well as apparently a good deal of out and out sexual assault. In a just world he would go to prison for a long time and have his wealth expropriated for the benefit of his many victims.

That said, the fact that the Weinstein scandal has become one of the top two or three news stories for several consecutive news cycles is a tribute to how good the right wing has become at media manipulation.

I mean this guy is, relatively speaking, a nobody. How many people knew who he was a week ago? I bet the proportion of people who knew who Bill Cosby was prior to his outing as a sexual predator relative to people who could identify Harvey Weinstein was probably 100 to 1. Rich powerful man using his money and power to sexually harass/assault women in his social orbit is, sadly, the ultimate dog bites man story — and this story, unlike the Cosby, Bill Clinton, etc. scandals didn’t have a celebrity hook to give it any broader newsworthiness, at least as such things are normally evaluated by newsmakers.

But because he gave some money to Democrats and maybe shook Hillary’s hand one time or something, we’re getting wall to wall coverage. I mean you can’t condemn Donald Trump for being a serial sexual predator unless you condemn Harvey Weinstein too, right? Not that anybody is actually failing to condemn Weinstein as far as I can tell. (OK, Donna Karan, although she’s now claiming she misquoted herself regarding her actual views.) And not that Donald Trump is president of the United States while Weinstein . . . you get the idea.

It’s completely despicable, but they are really, really good at it. Of course progressives could play this game equally well: all that’s required is a willingness to mortify any sense of shame, ethics, and fairness.
 Kj521
Msg: 278
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 4:32:44 PM
^^^^Lol! No. But I love how people put their spin on every story to push their agenda.

The reason the story picked up steam...is due to it's provocative nature involving Hollywood stars & producers....Washington elites...and Media mogals. It is "National Enquirer" playing out in real time on Twitter. And it's subject matter incites both left and right.

I am watching more leftists outraged on Rose McGowan's feed than conservatives. She's started a #RoseArmy.

Hollyweird belongs to y'all! We're just sitting back waiting for the next sicko to be revealed....confirming what we already knew. :)

vvvvv The "We" was Women. But I guess it was a good thing for Canadians that all those Hollywood stars that threatened to move there, if Trump was elected, didn't, eh?
 Walts
Msg: 279
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 4:36:52 PM

I thought we had made progress but apparently still not enough.

Who is this "we" of which you speak?????

Your country takes one step forward and two steps back every freaking day since,,,,,,

well,

forever.
 benartflick
Msg: 280
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 5:17:05 PM

Ms. Dee...

I am curious. Have you never had a "Harvey Weinstein" experience?

I have. Several actually. First time when I was a 20 yr old college student. "Harvey" was a professor.

No details? Were you groped or promised an A+ in exchange for a massage?

It took me over seven hours to write about a sexual harassment case I was involved in. My guess the pretty victim could easily get over the hours of sexual harassment, but the harm for reporting the abuser was severe. It's been more than 30 years and I haven't got over it.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16659478.aspx
 Kj521
Msg: 281
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 5:57:34 PM
No details, Mr. Benartflick.

And quite honestly, you went above and beyond what most people would. I will bet she looks back at the experience and sees you as a light in the darkness. :)
 John252817
Msg: 282
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/12/2017 10:01:34 PM
"Hollyweird belongs to y'all!"

^^^^^ Well Kj, we are seeing more come out from those california actors who loved corrupt hillary and now we see them doing really bad things....YIKES!!! gto loves california and their voting record. that is creepy gto but ....YIKES!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 283
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/13/2017 4:21:44 AM
i see some women at Amazon are now trying to get on the money train.

You people need to get your women in check.

The last two "bombshells" were two little known actresses saying that weinstein tried to kiss them.
Hang him!!!

As someone said, they are eating their own and opportunistic women and their lawyers are milking it, detracting from the seriousness of actusl rape and sexual assault.

Dona Karan called them on it.
Is anyone else brave enough.

and

MEANWHILE

Trump signs some executive orders., etc, etc. . .

keep distracting yourselves with outrage and social engineering. . .
 Kj521
Msg: 284
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/13/2017 5:53:59 AM
"opportunistic women and their lawyers are milking it"

While this does happen, one should be careful in passing judgement. Individual details of victim reports along with overall patterns of behavior of alleged perpetrators should be examined thoroughly, first.

"Dona Karan called them on it.
Is anyone else brave enough."

That wasn't brave. That is a "blaming the victim" mentality that perpetuates abuse and lends to the internalization of victim self-blame and shame.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >