Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 373
On Fox News today.....Page 15 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
geez, someone gave LL2 the boot?

as for women speaking out, I think we had the same feeling when Anita Hill stepped up to the Clarence Thomas hearings. we seem to have a long slog ahead, but maybe we're getting closer.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 374
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 10/24/2017 5:22:36 PM

geez, someone gave LL2 the boot?

I doubt he was booted, its quite possible that someone got access into his profile, and canceled it...which what likely happened to LOL.

Its a shame that these forums no longer have Moderators or survelleince...and as a result, its gotten filled with trolls & hackers.
 butheremails
Msg: 375
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/5/2017 9:55:10 AM
Fox News' new lineup

https://i.imgur.com/xUsFtLP.png
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 376
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/5/2017 1:24:54 PM
wrong thread
 butheremails
Msg: 377
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/10/2017 12:46:37 PM
Today on fox news,

Fox News Forgets Its Own Sexual Harassment Problem And Again Attacks Victims
The network's legal analyst tells Hannity that false reports are common ploys for money.
11/10/2017 01:11 EST

Sean Hannity and Mercedes Colwin, a Fox News legal analyst, focused on the myth that women often lie about sexual harassment as they discussed Roy Moore’s alleged relationships with underage women.

Moore, Alabama’s Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate, is accused of pursuing teenage girls while he was in his early 30s, according to a Washington Post investigation published Thursday. In the article, four women detailed relationships with Moore while they were 14 to 18 years old. One woman, now 53, told the Post that when she was 14, Moore took her to his house and sexually assaulted her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/sean-hannity-roy-moore-allegations_us_5a050814e4b0e37d2f3697c2
 gtomustang
Msg: 378
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/10/2017 2:34:09 PM
boy, there's four words that don't belong together...Faux News....legal...and analyst. But it was nice for them to analyze...their own culpability. If she was a lawyer, she'd have a fool for a client.
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 379
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/10/2017 4:02:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.....Dancing "gangnam style" while posting..

Everything sounds fishy, a 14 yrs old girl going to a man's house without her parents....To do what?
Mr Moore said he didn't do that..this time going by the way he is responding to all this, I kind of believe him....If he is innocent I hope he does not back down.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The only truthful news channel is fox who stands for
F...Facts
O...Objective
X...X-Ray Vision.

They do interview people from both parties.
 deetristate
Msg: 380
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/12/2017 5:13:41 AM
He apparently has good advisers.

Don't in any way agree that it happened or that it could have happened or do the general "I don't know this woman but I apologize for anything that I may have ever done, ever, to any woman, ever, that she may have considered offensive."

People interpret that as a confession to the allegation.

And the establishment people are jumping on this. They would prefer to have a Dem than someone who will not follow them blindly.

The focus should be on getting rid of the establishment people.

Start with McCain ( Lindsey Graham is making the right moves lately).

Matter of fact, get rid of all those people who have been in office much too long, FROM BOTH PARTIES and that Vermont Independent as well.
 butheremails
Msg: 381
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/12/2017 9:12:45 AM

boy, there's four words that don't belong together...Faux News....legal...and analyst. But it was nice for them to analyze...their own culpability. If she was a lawyer, she'd have a fool for a client.

So true.

But there are now new problems for tRump and his team as it turns out that tRump tweets are so childish rumor is Roy Moore wants to date them.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 382
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/13/2017 9:13:11 AM
Mitch McConnell is finally growing a spine and asking Roy Moore to leave the Senate race. "I believe the women, McConnell said."
 gtomustang
Msg: 383
On Fox News today.....oh boy
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:05:30 AM
"a 14 yrs old girl going to a man's house without her parents....To do what?"

>>>Sell girl scout cookies. And hoped to show her what comes in Brownies. Still, in the land of "we can't let gays marry, but cousins are fine", i'll bet Moore's going to get a landslide protest vote, figuring this hubbub is all caused by "damn carpetbaggers". And its nice to see Mitch actually not wait until retirement to have something to say. But then he was Moore a fan of the Strange, anyway.

D, liberals who have an open mind on gender rights, don't go around quoting the Bible for their morality, or insist they believe in a higher power than the law, which states something about statutory rape.
 funchesf
Msg: 384
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:22:12 AM

Posted By: llove2laughtoo
Mitch McConnell is finally growing a spine and asking Roy Moore to leave the Senate race

McConnell smell blood in the water and it's Steve Bannon's blood,

Bannon was using his media resources to terrorize Trump and The Republicans into submission and place his puppets like Roy Moore one-by-one into political office thereby giving Bannon the power of the Presidency ....but now, all Trump has to do is sit back and let the Republicans join forces and label Roy Moore a child molester and it takes away Bannon's power and credibility that he obtained when he was an adviser in The White House

also Roy Moore dug his own grave when he claim that if he did date someone underage it was with their Mother's permission ...so why didn't he get their Father's permission which make it seen that he was preying on and manipulating both the Mother and their underage Daughters or sought out the daughters of the Fatherless or the Father-lack

and then it got even stranger when others tried to justify Roy Moore dating underage girls using as an example Joseph dating an underage Mary the Mother of Jesus ..imagine Christians Conservatives basically saying that the Virgin Mary was being molested by Joseph ...which sort of bring into question that olde "Immaculate Conception" belief ...poor Jesus ...but anyway it's probably Steve Bannon's worst nightmare come true

it will make for interesting TV to see which Republicans stick with Roy Moore ...and why ..
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >