Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 385
On Fox News today.....oh boyPage 16 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
on that note,

it is funny to me that people who promote gay marriage, men pretending to be women in the ladies room and transsexuality by 5 and 6 year olds, lgbt clubs in middle and high school and having sexually active teens (which they also promote) make abortion and birth control decision are so outrraged here.

ha!

( before the usual droleness, promotion and whether it happens anyway are not the same issue)

..edit to below (trinity)

it is funny that people promoting sexuality in children and teens are outraged by allegations involving sexuality in old teens.

i see that people have stopped using the term
"pedophilia" because it doesn't apply to the allegations.

nothing stops any person in the USA from accusing anyone of anything and destroying them.

at least you didn't post irrelevancy like the person below you.

trinity818
Msg: 386
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....oh boy
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:25:18 AM
Dee,

Am I understanding correctly that you are comparing gay marriage and transsexuality to child molestation?
 butheremails
Msg: 387
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:35:19 AM

it is funny to me that people who promote gay marriage, men pretending to be women in the ladies room and transsexuality by 5 and 6 year olds are so outrraged here.

In related news:

Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.

Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.

Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.

Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.

Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

Bob Packwood, Senator (R-Ore.), resigned in 1995 under a threat of public senate hearings related to 10 female ex-staffers accusing him of sexual harassment.

Newt Gingrich (R-GA) According to L. H. Carter, reported to be one of Gingrich's closest friends until a falling-out in 1979, "Newt is amoral. There isn't any right or wrong, there isn't any conservative or liberal. There's only what will work best for Newt Gingrich." Mary Kahn, wife of Mr. Gingrich's Congressional campaign manager during the 1970s said, "Newt uses people and then discards them as useless. He really is a man with no conscience. He just doesn't seem to care who he hurts or why." Keep those to quotes in mind as you read what Mr. Gingrich told the Washington Post on January 3, 1995: "I have an enormous personal ambition. I want to shift the entire planet. And I am doing it."

Bob Livingston (R-LA) was about to replace Newt Gingrich as Speaker of the House until he resigned in disgrace when it was revealed that he admitted to had been involved in several adulterous affairs, (while attempting to crucify Democratic President Clinton for having done much less)!

Bob Barr (R-GA) the principal sponsor of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, has been married three (or is it now four) times. And at a party in 1992, Barr actually licked whipped cream off the breasts of two women, neither of them his current wife. Now that's family values!

Bill Thomas (R-CA) This 11-term Republican is chairman of the Ways and Means subcommittee on Health. In June, (2003?) the Bakersfield Californian reported that Thomas, who is married, was having an affair with health care lobbyist Deborah Steelman, who steered huge campaign gifts to Thomas' war chest. In an "open letter to friends and neighbors" (voters), Thomas did not deny the relationship, but said during his legislative career, " . . . Any personal failures of commitment or responsibility to my wife, family, or friends are just that, personal. I have never traded a public responsibility for a personal one and I never will."

Dan Burton (R-Indiana) was the Chairman of the House Government Reform & Oversight Committee. He hated
President Clinton so much that he publicly called him a "scumbag". Following an expose, Burton was forced to admit that he fathered an out-of-wedlock child, a fact he denied for years. He has yet to admit, however, that during 38 years of marriage he has committed adultery with dozens of women, sexually assaulted others (including a lobbyist for Planned Parenthood), and kept mistresses on his campaign and public payrolls – to the tune of at least a half-million dollars.

Charles Canady (R-Fl), Judiciary Committee member. A leading opponent of abortion, Canady lied to his constituents about his adulterous affair with Sharon Becker, which caused her divorce from Florida businessman Robert Becker.

Dick Armey (R-TX): as an economics professor before entering Congress, was accused of sexually harassing female students, according to the Dallas Observer.

John Peterson (R-PA): has been accused of sexual harassment and hostile-work-environment claims by six women.

Helen Chenoweth (R-ID): one of first to condemn Clinton, admitted to having a six year extramarital affair with a married associate. The Spokane Spokesman-Review, but now she claims a pardon from a higher authority: "I've asked for God's forgiveness, and I've received it," she revealed. (She has since divorced and remarried – no doubt with the Lord's blessing!-)

J.C. Watts (R-Oklahoma): has said "Character is simply doing right when no one is looking." Watts has tried to cover up his out-of-wedlock child.

John Schmitz (R-CA), former extreme right-wing Republican fathered two children by a mistress — a former student named Carla Stuckle whom Schmitz taught when he was a professor at Santa Ana College. One of these children was once admitted to an Orange County hospital with hair tied in a square knot around his penis so tightly that it was almost severed. Congressman Schmitz' daughter, Mary Kay LeTourneau, made national headlines when as a school teacher, she was arrested twice for having sex and producing two children with an underage student of hers (beginning when he was only 13 years old).

Don Sherwood (R-PA) Had a five year adulterous affair which only ended when his mistress sued him for physical abuse (and attempted murder?) in 2004. Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl, which produced a child.

Donald "Buz" Lukens (R-OH) was found guilty of having sex with a minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Ken Calvert (R-CA) said in 1998, "We can't forgive what occurred between the President and Lewinsky." This is the same Christian Coalition ally, who was caught by police in 1993 receiving oral sex from a prostitute. His ex-wife also sued him for failure to pay alimony.

Randy Cunningham (R-CA): In their corruption case, which resulted in a prison sentence of several years, Federal prosecutors also investigated allegations that Congressman 'Duke' Cunningham was periodically supplied with prositutes.

Sue Myrick, Congresswoman (R-NC), describes herself as a "devout Christian." Yet she's divorced and now married to the man with whom some say she has admitted committing adultery when she and he were married to their prior spouses.

Jim Bunn, (R-Oregon) With his success due in great part to support from the Christian Coalition, Bunn won his congressional seat, then left his wife (and mother of his five children), married a staffer, and put his new wife on the state payroll with a salary of $ 97,500. Ed Schrock, two-term republican congressman, with a 92% approval rating from the Christian Coalition. Cosponsor of the Federal Marriage Amendment, consistently opposed gay rights. Married, with wife and kids. Withdrew his candidacy for a third term after tapes of him soliciting for gay sex were circulated.

Rep. Vito Fossela. (R-NY) another "family values" Republican lost his seat when it was revealed that he had fathered a child with a woman not his wife.

Chip Pickering (R-Miss.) 's estranged wife claims in a lawsuit he had an affair that ruined their marriage while Pickering was in Congress and living in a Christian building for lawmakers on C Street, near the U.S. Capitol. Pickering, 45, was elected to Congress in 1996, retired in January and is now a lobbyist in Washington for Cellular South, the company that is owned by his mistress's family.

Dan Crane (R-IL) On July 20, 1983, the House voted to simultaneously censure two members of Congress for sexual misconduct, the first time it had ever done so. Crane was censured for having sexual relations with a 17 year-old female page.

etc....
 funchesf
Msg: 388
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:56:23 AM

Posted By: deetristate
it is funny that people promoting sexuality in children and teens are outraged by allegations involving sexuality in old teens.

the allegations came from a person that at the time was of the age of 14 ....so you consider 14 an old teen? ...also if Roy Moore had to ask for their Mother's permission to date them most likely the persons in question were minors

THE QEUSTION
deetristate ....would you give your permission to a 31 year male that it's ok to date your minor daughter?

it's a simple yes or no question ....any type of deflection or not answering the question or "yawning" will display the type of Mother you are

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 deetristate
Msg: 389
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:05:59 AM
no. i wouldn't.

if the allegations are true, and her mother thought like many of the muslim nations you people love that you should marry or match them off to older relatively well off men (also see the book "Lolita," Austria, Mexico,, Bulgaria, etc., etc. ), that makes it even more laughable that you people, of all people, are upset.

-----
wait.

are leftists now condening the mother?
 chameleonf
Msg: 390
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:20:15 AM
Why oh why bring up Muslims, Dee? Why bring up marriage at all? Your own country allows "marriage" at a young age: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

What your country doesn't allow is sexual abuse, and it doesn't allow sexual abuse with the consent of the parent.
 _babblefish
Msg: 391
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:35:04 AM

no. . that would be you and KJ twisting yourselves like supercilious pretzels to justify your political leanings and inability to admit an arbitrary mistake and/or apologize for victim blaming

"Man of Honor" . . they call him in Alabama *snort

Embattled Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore once cast the lone vote in favor of a man accused of raping a four-year-old boy.

Eight of the nine justices on the panel found that the appeals court had erred. Their legal logic was such that a 17-year-old’s sexual assault of a four-year-old was enough to produce in the mind of the four-year-old, an “implied threat of serious physical injury.” The decision was reversed and remanded and Higdon’s conviction was reinstated.

Roy Moore dissented from that opinion. He wrote:

Because there was no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury…or of an implied threat of death, Higdon cannot be convicted of sodomy in the first degree “by forcible compulsion.”
 deetristate
Msg: 392
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:52:39 AM
was there "abuse?"
specifically.

(like "hate," that word is becoming mis- and overused )

some are not blaming anyone on lukewarm allegations.

-------

no hysterics needed.

there is often no blame for events that occur.

funchesf
Msg: 393
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:59:36 AM

no. i wouldn't.

thanks deetristate ...you're one good Mother

if the allegations are true,

you mean if the Mothers didn't give Roy Moore permission to sexually exploit...oops..er..I meant to date their minor daughters?

and her mother thought like many of the muslim nations you people love that you should marry or match them off to older relatively well off men

oh oh...you're deflecting ...Muslims in America are required to abide by the laws of this country .....see how you're trying to justify why it's ok for Roy Moore to molest minors? ...now you're being a bad Mother ...

that makes it even more laughable that you people, of all people, are upset.

no ones upset here...it's just a discussion ....now if I included words like "Gosh-darn-it" or "Dag-nab-bit" ...it might mean I'm upset

so far it's only those "alt-rightist" such as yourself that insist on blaming the victims
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 394
Posted: 11/13/2017 12:22:22 PM
Can't wait to hear Moore apologists, including our toddler-in-chief, continue trashing the victims defending this loser.

Another Woman Says Roy Moore Sexually Assaulted Her As A Teen

“He said, ‘I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.’”

Another woman has come forward to say that Alabama Republican Roy Moore sexually abused her when she was a teen and he was more than a decade older.

Nelson, who met Moore through her job as a waitress, recalled an incident in which Moore offered to give her a ride home one night in 1977. Instead of taking her home, she said, he drove around the restaurant and assaulted her. After a struggle, Nelson said, he let her go with a threat.

“I thought that he was going to rape me,” she said.

“He looked at me, and he told me, ‘You’re just a child.’ And he said, ‘I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you,’” she added.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-accuser_us_5a09cebce4b0bc648a0cba37
 butheremails
Msg: 395
Posted: 11/13/2017 12:43:42 PM

Why oh why bring up Muslims, Dee? Why bring up marriage at all?

You should know by now it is because she is a loon.

I mean the women think people can catch the gay, so it only stands to reason she would go off on a unrelated tangent that as you have pointed out is either dumb or hypocritical of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to hear Moore apologists, including our toddler-in-chief, continue trashing the victims defending this loser.

I think it will go something like:

...but the bible....
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 396
Posted: 11/13/2017 4:39:36 PM
#408 dee says,..... in Trumptard fashion:

her mother thought like many of the muslim nations you people love

sure....as though the girl's mother was a high level expert on Muslim culture!

that you should marry or match them off to older relatively well off men

since when did Moore ask the mother for the daughter's hand in Marriage?

Its now evident that Moore made a practice at dating young girls (young and older teens); with the hope of getting easy sex from someone naive and trustworthy of a man holding a a position of authority in this state...or do you think he was seeing them because he wanted to be a foster dad

that makes it even more laughable....

...that you Trumptards twist and comform yourselves in every way to justify the actions of a perv...as long as they are not Dems or liberals

And Anderson Cooper said........................!!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 397
Posted: 11/13/2017 4:49:32 PM
i will check back tomorrow to see whether anyone responded to or countered anything that I actually wrote, in toto.

parsing out part of a sentence to pretend that I took a position that i didn't and in essence argue with yourself doesn't count. neither does amen from your other personas.

goodnight.

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 398
Posted: 11/13/2017 5:24:44 PM
Can someone please explain how a guy who has been banned from his local Mall and YMCA for inappropiate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls continued to get elected?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 399
Posted: 11/13/2017 6:49:48 PM
^

please explain how a guy who has been banned from his local Mall and YMCA for inappropiate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls continued to get elected?

By declaring to be a devout conservative pro-life Christian

That is the "magic" term in so-called "god's country".......you could be a pedophile rapist; a member of the KKK, a perv of all stripes.........but when you proclaim your faith and hold the 10 commandments in your hands,...nothing else matters
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 400
Posted: 11/13/2017 10:19:26 PM

L2L:
please explain how a guy who has been banned from his local Mall and YMCA for inappropiate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls continued to get elected?

Msg: 418
By declaring to be a devout conservative pro-life Christian

That is the "magic" term in so-called "god's country".......you could be a pedophile rapist; a member of the KKK, a perv of all stripes.........but when you proclaim your faith and hold the 10 commandments in your hands,...nothing else matters

You are probably right. How does anyone expect victims of these type of abuses to come forward, when you have 53 Alabama pastors, in the name of their God publicly supporting Roy Moore?

More Than 50 Alabama Pastors Are Publicly Supporting Roy Moore

They condemn the “all-out war on his campaign” without mentioning the sexual assault allegations against the Senate candidate.

Fifty-three pastors in Alabama have signed a letter throwing their support behind Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of sexually assaulting multiple women.

The pastors described these incidents as evidence of Moore’s “unwavering faith in God and his immovable convictions for Biblical principles.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/more-than-50-alabama-pastors-are-publicly-supporting-roy-moore_us_5a09fb51e4b0bc648a0d1e0c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
 John252817
Msg: 401
Corrupt hillary and friends may get a rude a wakening soon!!!!
Posted: 11/13/2017 11:26:27 PM
Ruh roe, looks like we may have a new special counsel in the corrupt hillary corruptness....YIKES!!!! Liberals don't want to hear this, they never said a peep about it, wonder why? YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 402
Corrupt hillary and friends may get a rude a wakening soon!!!!
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:24:33 AM
^

Moron...that is because Trump is pushing for this to divert attention away from the real issue....a smoke screen from his own massive criminal enterprise, that Mueller is about to blow the lid off

Lets guess who the special counsel is gonna be...Bannon, Flynn, or Hannity
 gtomustang
Msg: 403
Corrupt Chump and friends WILL get a rude awakening soon!!!!
Posted: 11/14/2017 5:22:38 AM
Yeah, why should we bring in muslims as examples of people with weird marriage rules...when we have plenty here to choose from?

"Ashley Easter, who grew up in a fundamentalist Baptist church where courting was the norm for teenagers, said, “That was the first thing I thought of with Roy Moore.” In her church community in Lynchburg, Va., Easter said, fathers had complete control over whom their daughters were allowed to date, and she could see how a father might set his teen daughter up with a much older man.
“A woman’s role is to be a wife, a homemaker and someone who births children. The man’s role is generally to be established and someone who provides the full income,” said Easter, who runs the Courage Conference for survivors of church sexual abuse. “It may take longer for a man to reach stability. While a woman of 15 or 16, if she’s been trained for a long time looking after her younger siblings, in their eyes she might be ready for marriage.”
The culture of courting that Easter and Brightbill described is one limited mostly to fundamentalist religious communities, including certain Christian groups and those of other religions, such as some Orthodox Jewish or Mormon communities. For most evangelical Christians, relationships between older men and teenage girls are viewed as wholly inappropriate."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/roy-moore-allegations-prompt-reflections-on-fundamentalist-culture-in-which-some-christian-men-date-teens/ar-BBEVAZ5?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 deetristate
Msg: 404
Trump is Still Predident
Posted: 11/14/2017 6:21:17 AM
All that was said they zoom in on an aside about Muslims that they love who find no problem with relationships and marriage to teens while it was also pointed out that they support all sorts of other "things" sexualizing ACTUAL children.

And as usual, """but, but, the christians."
LOL.
yeah, some christians (and atheists and Jews) promote what you find perfectly acceptable from muslims that you want to import and promote.
ha.

At least they are not denying the truth. They are just pivoting.

These old biddies (it takes one to know one) are making it hard for actual victims of rape and sexual assault).

what have you people done to your women, mothets, daughters that they hate your men so much, whether hollywood or politics.

Leftists and the never trumper republicans working togethet to shut down the fiekd because they didn't win.
 butheremails
Msg: 405
Corrupt Chump and friends WILL get a rude awakening soon!!!!
Posted: 11/14/2017 7:05:29 AM

Yeah, why should we bring in muslims as examples of people with weird marriage rules...when we have plenty here to choose from?

I think because they must be jealous, as the Christians clearly wants the same power in the goverment.

Either way it is fun to watch them deflect and go full stupid, as with some they get so mad they forget how to spell the most basic of words, but I guess Trump is Still Predident so we should look past everything else.
 funchesf
Msg: 406
Posted: 11/14/2017 10:05:28 AM

i will check back tomorrow to see whether anyone responded to or countered anything that I actually wrote, in toto.

all that matter is that the Republicans countered everything you posted ...they believe the women

parsing out part of a sentence to pretend that I took a position that i didn't and in essence argue with yourself doesn't count. neither does amen from your other personas.

apparently you have no problem with making false allegations ...is that why you don't believe the women?

Posted By: LLove2LaughToo
How does anyone expect victims of these type of abuses to come forward, when you have 53 Alabama pastors, in the name of their God publicly supporting Roy Moore?

they are trying to inform any potential Christian whistle blower if not for Joseph and underage Mary there would be no Jesus

what have you people done to your women, mothets, daughters that they hate your men so much, whether hollywood or politics.

if your Daughter came to you with that same evidence ...would you deem it insufficient to believe her

Leftists and the never trumper republicans working togethet to shut down the fiekd because they didn't win.

Trump endorsed Luther Strange ....Bannon endorsed Roy Moore ...Trump probably side with the never Trumpers on this one

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
 John252817
Msg: 407
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 3:01:55 PM
Msg 406.....(but/Lol/Frank/angry atheist etc etc)

I see you have a list and you must have "forgot" to enter democrats who are under investigation or are accused of wrong doings. You must have "forgot" about President Billy Clinton cheated on his wife, corrupt hillary and doing so IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! YIKES!!!

You also kinda sorta forgot the hypocrisy with a state senator in california who is a democrat:

BERKELEY (KPIX) — There are claims of rampant sexual harassment at the California state capitol.

Now, KPIX has learned of one East Bay lawmaker, who knew of the complaints, and said nothing.

State Senator Nancy Skinner is a vocal supporter of women’s rights, so her silence on the matter of Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra’s sexual harassment case is surprising.

But KPIX learned this isn’t the first time she’s been silent when it comes to sexual harassment and Assemblyman Bocanegra.

Skinner described one reason why sexual harassment is widespread at the state capitol.

“We socialize,” said Skinner. “There’s a blur between our work life and our social life.”

Just days later, it became apparent just how right she was.

Elise Flynn Gyore came forward to tell her story about an after-hours work event in 2009 when Bocanegra followed her and grabbed her breast. After an investigation, the Assembly Rules Committee decided it was “more likely than not that Mr. Bocanegra engaged in behavior that night which does not meet the Assembly’s expectations for professionalism.” he was ordered to stay away from Gyore.

Three years later, he ran for Assembly in the San Fernando Valley with the full backing of the Democratic Party. Voters, who had no idea about the prior incident, elected him in 2012 and again in 2016. Now he’s a member of Democratic Party leadership.

But before he was ever elected, a group of women tried to get the file on Bocanegra

KPIX obtained a copy of a letter, sent on May 8, 2012 to Nancy Skinner, who at the time, was the chairwoman of the Assembly Rules Committee. It is basically the Human Resources department for the Assembly.

The letter says “we have learned…that a complaint of sexual harassment was filed against Raul Bocanegra… and Raul Bocanegra is running for Assembly in the 39th Assembly District, and we believe that voters have the right to know the facts about the people who are running to represent them. We are asking that you please make public any sexual harassment complaints made against Raul Bocanegra, including what the investigation found of said complaint and whether or not a financial settlement of any kind was reached. The public is being denied due process in making an informed decision on their next representative without the facts of just who is this man – Raul Bocanegra.”

The letter is signed by eleven women. We spoke to one of them who confirmed, Nancy Skinner never responded to their request.

Skinner is now a state Senator representing Berkeley. For the last three days KPIX has asked for an interview, to discuss the letter. She has refused.

KPIX gave Senator Skinner’s office the option of sending a written statement explaining why she never responded to the 2012 letter, but so far, she hasn’t sent one.

^^^^^^ Well but, I am sure you didn't have time to list this democrat state senator who "supposedly" is a vocal supporter of women's rights....yuppers, you just "forgot"

This is just one example of many that shows you are so selective in what you want to impress to your liberal buddies. I am sure gto and the others are lapping it up too....YIKES!!!!
 butheremails
Msg: 408
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 3:42:55 PM

I see you have a list and you must have "forgot" to enter democrats who are under investigation or are accused of wrong doings. You must have "forgot" about President Billy Clinton cheated on his wife, corrupt hillary and doing so IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! YIKES!!!

Nope, did not forget, just smart enough to know that getting a blow job from someone who wants to give it to you is not a crime.

^^^^^^ Well but, I am sure you didn't have time to list this democrat state senator who "supposedly" is a vocal supporter of women's rights....yuppers, you just "forgot"

Oh John I had the ti,e but did not add him because he was not found guilty of anything and did not have to resign like all those other people.

This is just one example of many that shows you are so selective in what you want to impress to your liberal buddies.

John you voted for tRump, which means you did not give two sh*ts about how a husband treats his wife or you are one the stupidest people in the USA, because clearly you got conned pretty hard there.
 John252817
Msg: 409
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:04:28 PM
Oh but/Lol/Frank/angry atheist, you have no idea who I voted for but thanks for wondering....YIKES!!!

Way to deflect and spin on your post, you are consistent....YIKES!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >