Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 butheremails
Msg: 410
On Fox News today.....Page 17 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)

Oh but/Lol/Frank/angry atheist, you have no idea who I voted for but thanks for wondering....YIKES!!!

I know who you support, so same difference.

Way to deflect and spin on your post, you are consistent....YIKES!!!

John there is still ti,e to read my post again and see that I clearly pointed out why he did not make the list and correct your error.
 John252817
Msg: 411
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:20:46 PM
Well but, good for you supporting our president giving a blow job to a woman other then their wife, maybe corrupt hillary was actually in her OWN bed when billy sat at the desk and his surprise underneath it. You also conveniently were quiet about the democratic state senator and the democratic assemblyman.....YIKES!!!!! But that's right, you didn't have "time" to list that. You also fail to list many other democrats, why is that but?? YIKES!!!!
 butheremails
Msg: 412
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 4:31:27 PM

Well but, good for you supporting our president giving a blow job to a woman other then their wife, maybe corrupt hillary was actually in her OWN bed when billy sat at the desk and his surprise underneath it.

John, not sure how to break this to you, but blow jobs do not work like that.

Also, in the future maybe type / proofread / post, because dude that was not even close to English.

Now that said, where do you think Melania was when Donald was bragging about f8cking other ****es?

You also conveniently were quiet about the democratic state senator and the democratic assemblyman.....YIKES!!!!! But that's right, you didn't have "time" to list that. You also fail to list many other democrats, why is that but?? YIKES!!!!

John, was he convicted and forced to resign?

Now think hard and maybe get an adult to help you before you post.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 413
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 5:43:44 PM
Yikes says

good for you supporting our president giving a blow job to a woman other then their wife

maybe you can ask KJ to explain the anatomic differences between men & women so you can understand why women cannot be "blown"............I'm sure she'll be happy to explain it to ya....so hopefully you won't get "had" by some dude in drag anymore!
 Kj521
Msg: 414
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 5:49:16 PM
^^^^Not very PC!

Not all women have vaginas and not all men have penises. :/
 John252817
Msg: 415
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/14/2017 5:50:27 PM
Good one yule, should have said getting instead of giving.
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 416
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 6:11:50 PM
In the first chapter of the book MAGA one of the moral values is Honesty....So Truth Matter, IF mr Moore is guilty of sexual misbehavior with LATE teens 40 yrs ago, then he is not fit to be in the president Trump goverment / senate...GOP will expell him if he wins....that is the right way.
MAGA is about moral values and equality.

"""The enemy of my enemy is my friend"""

The horror, listen to the children of the night.
 John252817
Msg: 417
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 6:15:36 PM
^^^^^^Now stop that!!!!! The liberals in here do NOT want to hear conservatives talking about Moore needing to take himself out of the Senate race. They will argue anyway....YIKES!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 418
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 6:28:39 PM
^^^^For my two friends above.

Why I hate the left....by Owen Benjamin

https://youtu.be/-HIaH7hVjDA

There is no convincing....no arguing....cause there are no shared common goals anymore. :/
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 419
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 6:40:34 PM
# 436

LOL.

Correction:
*The Liberals do not want to hear Conservatives Talking, Period.*
For them that is called " FREE SPEECH".

(©_©)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

@ # 437

Thanks, will watch it later.

Good night.!
 butheremails
Msg: 420
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 7:10:39 PM

Why I hate the left....by Owen Benjamin

I really liked the part where he claims to care about the environment and that pulling out of the Paris Accord was not that bad of a thing because incentives in the free market will drive renewable energies and then fails to understand tRump is doing just the opposite.

It got even better when he talked about gun control and claimed that he wanted lower shootings and thinks that the way to that is more guns.

This guy is on a level of dumb that you would have to be pretty stupid not to see through his derp and double talk.

Either way, today on Faux news:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c31304cc879e6f27e18d7e621ffcd0b0/tumblr_oyp1pmv4J51w6viuzo1_540.jpg
 Kj521
Msg: 421
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 7:13:23 PM
^^^^ At least you watched it. That's a start. ;)

butheremails
Msg: 422
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 7:20:50 PM

At least you watched it. That's a start. ;)

Congratulations, you completely ignored the fact I exposed his derp.

Maybe it is just hard for you to admit you are wrong, or maybe you just do not actually want the best future for your kids and just want to get yours while you can and leave them worse off.
 John252817
Msg: 423
On Fox News today.
Posted: 11/14/2017 7:39:20 PM
Owen Benjamin was spot on.

Kj, if you haven't already, watch Owen on the Rubin Report. It's about an hour but very good!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 424
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/15/2017 3:11:59 AM
Fox News anchor Shepherd Smith debunked what his own network has called the Hillary Clinton uranium “scandal,” infuriating Fox viewers, some of whom suggested that he ought go work for CNN or MSNBC.
Smith’s critique, which called President Trump’s accusations against Clinton “inaccurate,” was triggered by renewed calls from Republicans on Capitol Hill for a special counsel to investigate Clinton."
"Various fact-checkers, including The Washington Post’s, have already dismantled the underpinnings of these accusations. No one expected a similar debunking from Fox."
"Smith called the statement “inaccurate in a number of ways,” noting that “the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction.” Rather, it must be approved by an interagency committee of the government consisting of nine department heads, including the Secretary of State.
Most of the Clinton Foundation donations in question, he pointed out, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada. But Giustra, Smith noted, “says he sold his stake in the company back in 2007,” three years before the uranium/Russia deal and “a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state. He added:

The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale. She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-shepherd-smith-debunks-his-networks-hillary-clinton-scandal-story-infuriates-viewers/ar-BBEZ0nL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 425
Posted: 11/15/2017 3:55:27 AM
How can Hannity even show his face, much less open his mouth, after having not only defended Moore but attacking his critics and accusers?! He even attacked his own former advertisers for pulling their ads! Hannity has utterly no shame, no moral compass or even a shred of integrity.

Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race

"The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race."

Fox News host Sean Hannity called for Roy Moore, the Republican candidate running for Alabama’s open Senate seat, to withdraw from the race if he cannot clear up allegations that he sexually abused teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

The change in Hannity’s tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show over his coverage of the allegations of four women published in The Washington Post last week.

″For me, the judge has 24 hours,” Hannity said Tuesday night. “He must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do that, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-hannity-roy-moore-senate-race_us_5a0bb0e3e4b0bc648a0eb4b7?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
 deetristate
Msg: 426
Posted: 11/15/2017 4:06:25 AM
if i were moore, i wouldn't step down.

these women and men making allegations about something that purportedly happened 40 years ago need to go, whether about hollywood or politics.

that is why there is a statute of limitations

people can make up anything and clain that it happended years or decades ago.

yahoo who had an article about one of the mothers of one of them contradicting some of her daughter's story.

i accuse L2L of sexually assualting me near the Philadelphia Art Museum Rocky Steps.

in 2005.

yeah. That.

it was after a jazz night at the museum.

uh huh.

i gotta give conivance

the powers that be (deep state, kj?. well, actually just powers that be ( now paying for stories?) ) that do not want someone in who won't go along with the rinos.

the rinos, like the dems can't get over the HC loss, can't get over the defeat in the primaries.

toocash
Msg: 427
Posted: 11/15/2017 5:36:16 AM
^^^^^Isn't it funny how as much as Obama was despised by the repubs, more because he was black than anything else, no women ever came out of the woodwork and accused him of serial sexual harassment? But it's all made up with Moore et.al. according to Dee. Lol

I know you hate the thought Dee, but character is important...and when you say or do terrible things..people are going to hold it against you. So sad isn't it? No SOL on being a dufas.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 428
Posted: 11/15/2017 9:49:12 AM
#445 says

these women and men making allegations about something that purportedly happened 40 years ago need to go, whether about hollywood or politics.

so if your daughter came out and told you that some older dude assaulted her when she was just a teen, but was afraid to say anything because he made threats to her.............Well, not being a Hypocrite, your response to your daughter would have to be "Oh, just go away.......you should have told me this when it happened".........isn' that right!

the rinos, like the dems can't get over the HC loss, can't get over the defeat in the primaries.

So any Pub, who calls out another Pub...for sexual molestation of a minor...automatically becomes a RINO?

Is that because a "real" Pub...would sweep it all under the rug, and make like it didn't happen...isn't that right?
 funchesf
Msg: 429
Posted: 11/15/2017 10:30:56 AM

Posted By: deetristate
if i were moore, i wouldn't step down.

why should you as a Christian step down ....in Christianity child molestation is acceptable ...even encourage ..why do you think priest been getting away with it since the Crucifixion

does that include the forum members that keep bringing up Hillary ...it's like some weird twisted obsession ...

that is why there is a statute of limitations

there is no statue of limitations on morality

i accuse L2L of sexually assualting me near the Philadelphia Art Museum Rocky Steps.

Flipping the Bird only appears to be a sexual assault

the Republicans are also asking Roy Moore to step down ....so are we to assume The Republicans also can't get over Hillary's loss ...sorta makes your reasoning seen moot

for you as a Mother with daughters to associate a need to defend a potential child molester to your Hillary agenda does not make you a good Mother but a bad Mother (SHUT YOUR MOUTH) ...but I was only talking about Shaft
 deetristate
Msg: 430
Posted: 11/15/2017 11:53:50 AM
for you to interpret it as defending and using that as an attempt to insult is telling.

again, I will pick up a rock as soon as i hear something other than leftist and rino revenge talk.
matter of fact, i will put the rock in my pocket.

guess you don't know what RINO means.

so you ARE L2L.
huh.

If believing that about christianity makes you secure in your atheism, fine.
whatever works.

what i find a problem is an accusation destroying anyone, whether right, left, middle or confused.

i also don't plan to call any of their mothers into question.

i also find it intetesting that leftists, who promote sexuality of ACTUAL children, let alone teens, are

outraged

outraged!!!!

ha!

what child was involved here? who is a pedophile?
 toocash
Msg: 431
Posted: 11/15/2017 12:39:28 PM

i also find it intetesting that leftists, who promote sexuality of ACTUAL children, let alone teens,

I love these nonsensical Deeisms. I think I might start compiling a list of those I notice ROFLMAO
 deetristate
Msg: 432
Posted: 11/15/2017 1:02:29 PM
Great!

Please share the compilation with me when you have it!

or is this just a reboot of the funchef doll gimmick?

yawn.

toocash
Msg: 433
Posted: 11/15/2017 1:11:30 PM
here is the very beginning of the list from your latest posts... I am not going back into the archives, but will only add them as I notice them..keeping in mind I do not read the majority of threads, so many of your deeisms will escape my attention. But others are free to add as they choose. Of course everybody has the right to determine for himself what is or is not a nonsensical Deeism:

NONSENSICAL DEEISMS

1) i also find it intetesting that leftists, who promote sexuality of ACTUAL children, let alone teens

2) it is about weakness of women being encouraged and given attention.

3) the same people who promote sexuality in teens and children, transgederism in 5 and six
year olds and want men pretending to be women in the ladies are now calling 16 and 17 year olds who post ads and videis (that takes several deliberate stops to accomplish) online to sell their bodies "victims."

4)All that was said they zoom in on an aside about Muslims that they love who find no problem with relationships and marriage to teens while it was also pointed out that they support all sorts of other "things" sexualizing ACTUAL children.

5) what have you people done to your women, mothets, daughters that they hate your men so much, whether hollywood or politics. Leftists and the never trumper republicans working togethet to shut down the fiekd because they didn't win.

6)that you have never worked other than on the mainland, and your envy of the salary paid to those who have, is still disturbing you I see

7)if the allegations are true, and her mother thought like many of the muslim nations you people love that you should marry or match them off to older relatively well off men (also see the book "Lolita," Austria, Mexico,, Bulgaria, etc., etc. ), that makes it even more laughable that you people, of all people, are upset.

8)it is funny to me that people who promote gay marriage, men pretending to be women in the ladies room and transsexuality by 5 and 6 year olds, lgbt clubs in middle and high school and having sexually active teens (which they also promote) make abortion and birth control decision are so outrraged here

9)it is funny that people promoting sexuality in children and teens are outraged by allegations involving sexuality in old teens.

10) what is interesting is how the same people promoting transexuality in 4 year olds, teen girls making birth control and abortion decisions without their parents and lgbt clubs in middke and high school are outraged, outraged!!!
 toocash
Msg: 434
Posted: 11/15/2017 1:30:22 PM
^^^^ Dee your thought processes as reflected above.... I don't know, maybe you should have yourself checked out. Early stages of Dementia can cause confusion after all.... and inability to spell also.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >