Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 435
On Fox News today...the truth for once. Page 18 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)

Posted By: deetristate
for you to interpret it as defending and using that as an attempt to insult is telling.

when you speak in Roy Moore's favor failing to include any evidence to the contrary....it means you're defending him

again, I will pick up a rock as soon as i hear something other than leftist and rino revenge talk.

in post (408) when you stated ("If The Allegations are True") ....that was you picking up a rock

guess you don't know what RINO means.

it means that you are making "false allegations" that someone is not a Republican .....do you have proof that Trump isn't a RINO?

so you ARE L2L.

only saying that you might not know when you're being sexually assaulted ..or care

If believing that about christianity makes you secure in your atheism, fine.

an Atheist? ...How Rude ...but anyway it's in the Bible ... an old guy marries an underage girl that got pregnant by someone other than her Husband ...either tell me that I'm wrong or send a donation to "The Plenty of Fish kool-aid addiction Rescue"

what i find a problem is an accusation destroying anyone, whether right, left, middle or confused.

but yet you accused practically everyone in this forum of being Irish, LOL, L2L ... and yet never accused yourself of being "Hypocrite?"

i also don't plan to call any of their mothers into question.

sorry but you already tossed the Mothers and Muslims under the bus ...in post (408) you stated 'If allegations are true it must be because her Mother thought like many of the muslim nations that you should marry or match them off to older relatively well off men

i also find it intetesting that leftists, who promote sexuality of ACTUAL children, let alone teens, are outraged

you as a woman (supposedly) and as a Mother with daughters ...perhaps you too should be outraged

what child was involved here? who is a pedophile?

perhaps the minor Roy Moore claim he never meet but yet signed her year book ....perhaps he has selective memory like Jeff Sessions
 John252817
Msg: 436
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/16/2017 9:20:26 AM
Well well well, now we have another "cesspool" politician......Mr Al Franken, Democrat. I see but/Lol/Frank isn't around anymore(for now) but thought I would help him add another person to his list of people in an earlier post....YIKES!!! He/she would have "glossed" over this degenerate since he is one of their own. Wonder if gto and yule and Ll will make an excuse for this piece of %$^& defend their fellow liberal. Just like Moore needs to step aside in the alabama election, Franken needs to resign and just go away. I'm sure there will be more lowlifes to follow.

More on Franken a year ago on this:

Franken's desire to suggest this wasn't as serious as Tweeden alleges makes sense. If perceived as sexual assault, it would threaten his political career. (Franken has even been talked up by some as a potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.)

But Franken has previously suggested — including very recently — that women like Tweeden who accuse men of sexual assault are mistreated. Just last month, in response to the Harvey Weinstein saga, Franken posted on Facebook that responses doubting female accusers are “disappointing.”

“As I’ve listened to their experiences, I’ve realized that the disappointing responses women often face when they go public both embolden harassers and encourage victims to stay silent,” Franken said.

^^^^^^^^ Say goodnight Al baby!! You are done being a Senator YIKES!!!
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 437
Posted: 11/16/2017 9:33:04 AM
Time for Sleazball Franken to stepdown.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment-groping-forcible-kissing.html
 trinity818
Msg: 438
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2017 12:14:34 PM

Say goodnight Al baby!! You are done being a Senator

Let me get this straight. It's OK for Trump to brag about grabbing women's crotches, but Franken is out for grabbing or joking about grabbing a woman's breasts.

Am I understanding you correctly, Yikes? I'm never sure since you defy logic.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 439
Posted: 11/16/2017 12:27:10 PM
Was she awake Trinity when she was groped by Franken.
Did you read her account of the molestation.
Did you read about the rehearsal kiss/molestation that took place earlier?

I can't believe you did or you would not defend the creep.
Is this woman a "bimbo" to you?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/al-franken-apologizes-radio-anchor-forcibly-kissed-lewd/story?id=51196065
 John252817
Msg: 440
Posted: 11/16/2017 2:50:15 PM
"joking about grabbing a woman's breasts"

^^^^He wasn't "joking" about a woman's breast, he actually did grab them. YIKES!!! Double, I am sure Trinity did read the facts but conveniently "forgot" YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 441
Posted: 11/16/2017 3:16:44 PM
Al Franken was at least HONEST enough to admit to it....and apologized (unlike Moore & Trump)

Franken groped a fully developed adult woman....Moore assaulted/attacked a minor....and has not apologized

Moore has the Full backing of the conservatives (Alt right)....including Trump.... no matter what hideous crimes he committed

Plain & simple (for those who can understand the difference)
 trinity818
Msg: 442
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2017 3:17:44 PM
^^^
"Conveniently forgot"?

Now I fully appreciate why the so-called leftists respond to you the way they do.

I'm certainly not defending Franken. You managed to miss the point completely. THIS is why I quit posting in the forums. It is a complete waste of time trying to even have a discussion with "you people".

Forget it. You're an ignorant jerk. Maybe your friends will go ahead and delete me too.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 443
Posted: 11/16/2017 6:24:22 PM
^

Now I fully appreciate why the so-called leftists respond to you the way they do.

the endless stupidity of a Trumptard cannot be quantified
 John252817
Msg: 444
Posted: 11/16/2017 7:22:01 PM
Nah trinity, "jerk" is on you. You "implied" that Franken was just joking around. So ya, I say you conveniently forget facts and make this sound like a joke. Franken was wrong, end of story, no need to spin it to anything or anyone else. Deflection is not cool...YIKES!!!! And yule wants to spin it in saying Franken apologized, whoopy do, why didn't he apologize many years ago when he did what he did??? That's what I thought, those kind of apologies are only for the person saying them because they got caught.

Trinity, quit being paranoid about getting deleted....YIKES!!! Not sure why you are posting if you don't want to, maybe talk to "your people" so they can convince you to stick around.

Yule^^^^^^, it is amazing how you also make excuses for franken. Waiting for more democrats to do the same. It just shows who and what you are, which is a hypocrite but more then that, making excuses for a creep....YIKES!!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 445
Posted: 11/16/2017 9:39:10 PM

making excuses for a creep....YIKES!!!!

The only creep is in the WH (with sticky fingers)...and the dude down in Alabama..who is a Pedo!

Unlike the seedy GOP...the Dems all condemned Franken...no excuses from them for this behavior!
Franken at least apologized fully....and Tweedman ACCEPTED his apology
Furthermore Franken pledges to comply with the senate ethics investigation

All the Dems are up-front, all on board with the ethics investigation.

Now, the question is:

when will Trump apologize to the women he groped and molested?
when will Moore come clean....and why does the GOP support a Pedo/perv?

Don't bother answering it....I already know why!
because like the Pharisees......you are all "clean and shiny" on the outside....and filthy as hell on the inside!

Matthew 23:15 says

"…Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You traverse land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are. "
 Sandbyday
Msg: 446
Posted: 11/17/2017 12:17:43 AM

Now, the question is:

when will Trump apologize to the women he groped and molested?

Needed are the citations about what the fvck you are talking about before answering the question. Video, accusers, anything? Beuller?

Otherwise on fox news - uh this

AL FRANKEN HAS LONG HISTORY OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT JOKES BEFORE ACCUSATION OF GROPING WOMAN’S BREASTS

Franken once joked about child rape during a comedic roast of film director Rob Reiner. Franken laid out a scene where Reiner’s father, Carl, would invite famous friends over to rape his son.

Quite the formidable bit for a comedian. For a sitting Senator, aaahhhhhh.......aaaahhhh not so much.

Not a very right wing citation -
http://www.newsweek.com/franken-jokes-sexual-misconduct-women-713678
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 447
Posted: 11/17/2017 4:37:06 AM
So entertaining to watch the leftists in here scramble to defend one of their own... Freaky Franken.
Falling all over their statements retracting and bending over backwards.
Face it folks Franken is a creep not just a hack comic.
Now more women are coming out about his creepiness.

I wonder how Leslie Stahl feels today.
 toocash
Msg: 448
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:41:37 AM
"Needed are the citations about what the fvck you are talking about before answering the question. Video, accusers, anything? Beuller"

What, did you just wake up from sleeping under a rock?
 toocash
Msg: 449
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:48:58 AM
Whataboutism...lets deflect to Franken to take pressure off the molester in chief and the God fearing senator wannabe.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 450
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:51:54 AM

Otherwise on fox news - uh this

when the day comes when you can pull your head outta the Ass of Fox news...then you'll know what I'm talking about; otherwise it is a complete waste to discussing anything meaningful with a moronic Trumptard

AL FRANKEN HAS LONG HISTORY OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT JOKES

that was his comedic shtick.....all known to the public well before he got elected

what Trump did was no joke

Trump saying to a child: "I can't wait till I start dating you"
Trump sexualizing his own daughter
Trump bragging about grabbing vaginas
Trump trying to force Nancy Odell (a married woman) into having sex with him

Pull your head outta your Fkn ass...........what Al Franken did, does not c0mpare to the assaults Trump has committed and have yet to be revealed on his dossier

Franken is repentant.............sexual abusers such as Trump & Moore aren't...this is what the GOP is about
Covering for sexual abusers much like the RCC was covering for the Pedophile priests

NO difference!
 gtomustang
Msg: 451
Truth is rare on Faux News, what would they know to do with it?
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:14:26 AM
now that I can finally log in without the error message...yes, comedians use sex as a topic, its safer than politics or social commentary. Now, what Franken did was sleazy.

Unlike Chump, he isn't deflecting from it by calling for an investigation by HRC.

Unlike Chump, he isn't labeling it all "fake news, so sad"

Unlike Chump, he isn't trying to duck an investigation, he's actually calling for it himself.

Unlike Chump, he isn't blaming the investigator the way Chump goes after Sessions.

Unlike Moore, he isn't pulling up an old letter from a pastor and claiming it as recent proof of support.

Meanwhile, speaking of real pigs with long history of piggery, Gene Simmons of KISS is banned for life from Faux News.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-news-bans-kiss-frontman-gene-simmons-for-life/ar-BBF47Tj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 452
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:18:39 AM
Yep, just apologize, & everything is OK. Thats what Clinton did.... he changed the rules & set the new bar 20 years ago.

Whatever anybody else did, whether wittingly or unwittingly, will never hold a candle to what Clinton did repeatedly while in office.

He finished his term unscathed, due to selective absolution somehow. So unless there are different rules for whatever party you belong to, I cant imagine how this would play out any differently.

IF it comes out that anybody else really knowingly did something absolutely legally wrong & was deliberately trying to hide it, then lied publicly about(like Clinton did), all he needs to do is to play the religious card EXACTLY like Clinton did.

After Clinton was caught red handed(or blue-dress-ed, or Lewinski-ed..LOL) he bit his lip, apologized , met with Jesse Jackson, held hands, bowed their heads & prayed publicly for forgiveness. Then Jackson supposedly "counseled" him behind closed doors with "spiritual guidance". 1 week later - all fixed!!!!

That's all it took for Clinton to be absolved. Anti-religious adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) had no problem with that selective bit of divine intervention, remember? LMAO

We were told time & time again by Fvcking goofy hypocrites how President Clinton's personal life was nobody's business, and that it had nothing to do with his job as president. I am applying it here in the 21st century to private citizen Donald Trump. For me, it has less to do with supporting or opposing "bad behavior", but has far more to do with applying accepted equal non-partisan treatment.
 benartflick
Msg: 453
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:55:49 AM

"It is a complete waste of time trying to even have a discussion with "you people"."

Trinity, how about a brief HONEST discussion about what you wrote, "It's OK for Trump to brag about grabbing women's crotches".

Unlike Mr. Trollman, I'm confident you realize 'physically grabbing' and 'they let you grab them' have entirely different meanings.

At times Trump is a fool. He says outrageous things that normal men would never say. What troubled me most was something Trump said about murdering the family members of known terrorists.

Why distort something a person said especially when the majority knows exactly what he said? You do realize Trump said they 'let celebrities grab'.....right? He didn't add that he knows from first hand experience or he does it all the time. He did go on to say something about he went for the lips on one gorgeous woman. Those lips were way above the waistline.

According to many celebrities, many fans will let them do more than a little grabbing. That's okay - right?

Jack Nicholson boasted about nailing 2,000 fans (all women). That alone should keep him from running for public office - right?

Rod Stewart bragged about 1,000 (mostly women). Julio Iglesias and Tiger Woods did a little kissing and telling. Then there's the hard to believe all time champ: Wilt Chamberlain. He slept with 20,000 fans. My guess after hearing that, Trump said he slept with 20,001, but who would believe him? I find it hard to believe a lot of what Trump and Hillary say. Most here, if not all, believe one and not the other. That should say a lot about them.
 toocash
Msg: 454
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:57:11 AM
What about ism Clinton you fuktard.....do you remember he was impeached after years of nonstop vilification? But let's deflect to twenty years ago. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 455
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:59:31 AM
"""that was his comedic shtick"""

making his *jokes* about rape / child Molestation and sexually abusing women was funny for him? And now he is one of the USA law making?.
His apology DOES NOT DELETE BY ANY MEANS WHAT HE REALLY IS.

In his jokes he was testing people to see how many were like him....kind of "if You laugh, then you are like me"....Sick POS.

AND....DNC / Left Wing elected him....now, THAT is funny...

Ps

He only apologized because there was proof..A PICTURE.....not because he really mean it.
 cobster11030
Msg: 456
Posted: 11/17/2017 7:34:29 AM
I saw that Gloria Allred will only release the yearbook t Roy Moore supposedly signed under certain conditions.

I, for one, hope Roy Moore is able to pull this thing off.
It would be a colossal FU to the people who are attempting to destroy him.(and President Trump)
 John252817
Msg: 457
Posted: 11/17/2017 8:12:57 AM
Amazing that gto and yule and other liberals say that apologizing makes everything a-ok. That it should all be ok now. That these apologists are so honorable for doing so. Honorable? They got caught so now they are "honorable". You liberals, for you it is "allabout" apologizing. YIKES!!!
 funchesf
Msg: 458
Posted: 11/17/2017 9:48:41 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
that was his comedic shtick.....all known to the public well before he got elected

because someone claim to be a comic doesn't give them a license to sexually assault someone and then call it art

"Leeann Tweeden" was no different than a female soldier in a war zone dressed in battle fatigues with an expectation that her brothers in arms will protect each other especially while they are in a vulnerable position like sleep and then Al Franken use the opportunity to make sexual overtures and have pictures taken of it ....the creepy part is who took the pictures ..I bet right now they're shaking in their army boots

.what Al Franken did, does not c0mpare to the assaults Trump has committed and have yet to be revealed on his dossier

it's one in the same ...one call it "Locker Room" the other call it "Comedy" but in the law it's called being a "Sexual Assaulter" ...the problem is that these guys are in a position of power to pass laws that give or take control pertaining to women and their bodies .....that's why they both need to go ...it's not like they can't get another job...

Covering for sexual abusers much like the RCC was covering for the Pedophile priests

due to the relationship between Joseph and Mary ...there is no pedophilia in Christianity ..a possible Commandment against pedophilia is "Thy Should Not Convent Thy Neighbor's underage wife"
 daynadaze
Msg: 459
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2017 10:16:21 AM
I think what Al did was just as bad as what Trump was bragging about doing, again what the hell does your political party have to do with it. John, why are you so excited about a person being sexually harassed? That is way too creepy. Lock them all up, if proof is found, and active pedophiles should never be allowed in society.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >