Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 460
On Fox News today.... How would you know? Don't you hate FOX NEWS?Page 19 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
Oh. In the closet....

Anyway,

all of this is a waste of time and energy.

It is funny, 00Spy, what they NOW say.

I believe that all of these investigations are hogwash - DEM , REPUB, Young, Old, Political, Hollywood, Left, Right, etc. .

"""OOOOOOOh He tried to kiss me or kissed me when I didn't want him to kiss me. Ooooooh he made a move on me."
"Jail him."
Hang him!"""

Ridiculous.

I also find interesting how the allegations have devolved from rape, to sexual assault, to sexual harassment to "made unwanted sexual advances." SMH

And that whole "my allegation of sexual assault is worse than your allegation of sexual assault" talk is sounding like a "my race is oppressed more than yours" argument - dazed and confused.

1.. Why call for an investigation? Of what? There is a photo and he admitted it. Slap his hand with a ruler and move on.

2. The cry against Moore is based on attention and politics. PLEASE, MSM, IGNORE THEM. People here are complaining about referencing Clinton of 20 years ago when they have no problem with mere allegations of 40 years ago. They are "just fine."

Both are hogwash. Move on, America.

3. So the Senate can INVESTIGATE in the ETHICs committee something that happened before you were a Senator and take some kind of action? This should be frightening to Americans.
It is like an employer that you have worked for for ten years looking at your 30 year old spring break photos and holding them against you. Really? This is OK with you people?

4. Also frightening to Americans should be that people can accuse you of something that happened 20-30 years ago (or even yesterday for that matter) and destroy you and your family and livelihood.
ON AN ACCUSATION.

If your idea is to persecute and jail every man who made a move on a woman, you should invest in private prisons immediately. They can't build them fast enough.

Your people are out of control and the men are appearing particularly feeble if they participate and encourage this nonsense.

Again, focus on victims of actual rape and sexual assault. Hey, donate some time or money to a battered women's sheltered.

There are people with real issues, not this hysterical nonsense.
 gtomustang
Msg: 461
yes, which is why its nice to come here, and hear what's being said without having to submit to listening to it
Posted: 11/17/2017 11:28:00 AM
do apologies make things OK? no. do they show some level of acknowledging wrong was done? more than denial does, yes. People do make single mistakes, but its the patterns that should be concerning. there are posters here who likely gain a little respect for their rivals who at least apologize when they're wrong.

"so the Senate can investigate in their Ethics Committee"

>>if memory serves, the first thing the Republican Senate attempted when Congress began under Chump was to get rid of this very committee, right? bet they'll soon be glad they did not...they're also thinking of expelling Moore with it.

Dee does have a point, sexual harassment is going to be taken too far at some point. Its going to become the Communist Black List/witch hunts of the 1950's. A feminist in a local paper had an article about a young actress being chased around the casting couch, who pulled her falsies out of her bra and handed them to her harasser, suggesting these were what he was after.

ironically, the episode was part of the columnist's argument about men objectifying women. But what did the actress do to her own breasts by wearing falsies? she made them, "saleable"...objects.

http://www.courant.com/opinion/op-ed/hc-op-barreca-sexual-harassment-1117-20171116-column.html
 funchesf
Msg: 462
yes, which is why its nice to come here, and hear what's being said without having to submit to listening to it
Posted: 11/17/2017 12:51:56 PM

Posted By: gtomustang
A feminist in a local paper had an article about a young actress being chased around the casting couch, who pulled her falsies out of her bra and handed them to her harasser, suggesting these were what he was after.

ironically, the episode was part of the columnist's argument about men objectifying women. But what did the actress do to her own breasts by wearing falsies? she made them, "saleable"...objects.

this is once again blaming the victim .... perhaps the actress wore falsies to compensate for a disfigurement ...the question should be why do the harasser other than being a harasser feel they have the right to harass and chase the actress and her falsies around the couch ....
 daynadaze
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2017 1:38:41 PM
How many men have been banned from a mall for hitting on an underage teen? Hitting on her so often that it was decided to ban him from the entire mall. I truly don't think Moore is innocent of pedophilia. Dee you are so far off the beam of what happens to victims, it's pretty creepy, but yes when real victims are made to look like liars because freaks jump in and lie is horrible.
 _babblefish
Msg: 464
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/17/2017 2:01:38 PM

Amazing that gto and yule and other liberals say that apologizing makes everything a-ok. That it should all be ok now. That these apologists are so honorable for doing so. Honorable? They got caught so now they are "honorable". You liberals, for you it is "allabout" apologizing. YIKES!!!

no one said all of this except you chuckles

the best course of action is to both apologize and work to fix the offence
 John252817
Msg: 465
Posted: 11/17/2017 4:32:43 PM
dayna says: "John, why are you so excited about a person being sexually harassed? That is way too creepy. "

^^^^^^dayna, whay are you so creepy thinking that I said anything supporting Franken? Nope dayna, sexual misconduct is not exciting, maybe to you it is but that is all on you....YIKES!!!!! Creepy dayna, very creepy.

^^^^^^babbleaboutnothing, glad to see you liked the franken apology. Kinda washes everything away for ya huh? YIKES!!!!!
 Whisky_River
Msg: 466
Posted: 11/17/2017 4:48:38 PM
Yes.....Franken was a fool....He should never apologized or owned up for what he did.
The Repubs are gonna ride this for what they can get....jaysus.
Too bad he will take the fall for the other Molesters that are far more dangerous than him.

He needs to take lessons from the master....Trump knows to deny...deny...deny...
Trump even threatened to sue them all...still waiting on that to happen.
A seasoned liar like Trump knows better....Moore learned from the best.
Cripes...He has the nerve to chastise Frankens actions.
What a puke!!
 Kj521
Msg: 467
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:23:33 PM
President Trump apologized for his tasteless remarks on the Billy Bush tape.

Everything should be good, right? He was probably just being a comedian. :)
 Whisky_River
Msg: 468
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:41:06 PM
I seem to remember you saying...you wouldn't mind getting groped by him.
Like I said...you guys have f'ud up morals....
Hypocrites!!
 Kj521
Msg: 469
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:52:00 PM
^^^^You seem to remember wrong.

Sensing a bit of projection. :/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 470
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:57:07 PM
#478....Funch says

because someone claim to be a comic doesn't give them a license to sexually assault someone and then call it art

No Sh!t....but that wasn't the issue...... you fool....put down the reefer and read what I wrote!!!!

I was responding the the jack-wad in post #466....who remarked on Franken's "sexual misconduct jokes" before he was elected and working at SNL....the key word here is "jokes"

The POINT being is that if Franken had not assaulted Tweedon....NONE of his sexual misconduct jokes (pre-senator years) would have brought up to the surface, and mattered for anything!

the problem is that these guys are in a position of power to pass laws that give or take control pertaining to women and their bodies

what laws could Franken have passed (at the time he had assaulted Tweedon) that pertain negatively to women? Secondly, what laws did Franken help "pass" as an elected senator, that negatively affect women?

Franken did not deny or make excuses for his misconduct, he apologized and welcomed an ethics investigation....Moore & Trump are denying it and are attacking his accusers. Both of these 2 pervs would love to change the law to shut up their victims...so you tell me who is a threat to women...and who really "needs to go"

there is no pedophilia in Christianity ..a possible Commandment against pedophilia is "Thy Should Not Convent Thy Neighbor's underage wife"

How the Fvck do you know what the age difference between Joe and mary was????...where does it say it in the Bible, or didya hear it from some Evangelical?...and you just repeat it like some Fkn dvmb a$$.

due to the relationship between Joseph and Mary

yeah...and due to the relationship between YOU and your REEFER...it is impossible for you to think clearly!
 from site to sight
Msg: 471
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:11:05 PM

Trump even threatened to sue them all...still waiting on that to happen.

That would be funny to see-the pathological liar Trump suing the women who accused him, saying they are the liars. How does his current marriage last as long as it has so far? Is she addicted to spot light? It certainly isn't because of Trump's charming personality or even the money-because she would get a pretty penny in any divorce settlement. And if it's because of being in the spotlight, she doesn't do anything in the spotlight other than having to be look pretty. That's her whole role in life-look pretty in front of the cameras, and always keep her mouth shut. What a life.
 Kj521
Msg: 472
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:17:30 PM
" That's her whole role in life-look pretty in front of the cameras, and always keep her mouth shut. What a life."

Sounds like someone is a little jealous!

I guarantee you couldn't match our Flotus's IQ! Lmao!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 473
Posted: 11/17/2017 9:51:54 PM

How does his current marriage last as long as it has so far? Is she addicted to spot light?

no, its all about the money, which is why she puts up being under the spot light...as unhappy as she clearly looks (not to mention embarassed). Why else would she marry somebody who is old enough to be her father!

isn't because of Trump's charming personality or even the money-because she would get a pretty penny in any divorce settlement.

not necessarily; Trump has a pre-nupt, as he did with his previous marriages....yes, they will get a few million $, but no where as near to his total fortune if they divorce. All melania needs to do is wait another 10-12 years and hope he croaks of old age; and she gets the full monty allowed by law.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

KJ says

Sounds like someone is a little jealous!

not nearly as jealous as you are of Melania...coupled with your desire to be "the other woman" as she was at first.
 _babblefish
Msg: 474
Posted: 11/18/2017 9:52:00 AM

^^^^^^babbleaboutnothing, glad to see you liked the franken apology. Kinda washes everything away for ya huh? YIKES!!!!!

*stares

if i had to further dumb down my posting style for you to comprehend, , i'd be drawing on the side of a cave
 funchesf
Msg: 475
Posted: 11/18/2017 9:56:37 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
I was responding the the jack-wad in post #466....who remarked on Franken's "sexual misconduct jokes" before he was elected and working at SNL....the key word here is "jokes"

being a Comic doesn't classify "yelling fire in a crowded theater" nor "sexual misconduct' as being "jokes" ...perhaps that's why some people claim they are comics in the belief they get a free pass to strip others of their humanity

The POINT being is that if Franken had not assaulted Tweedon...

sorry....but Franken trying to use his tongue to give Tweedon and unwarranted tonsillectomy is considered an assault

Franken did not deny or make excuses for his misconduct,

only because the picture of Franken trying to spin Tweedon's boobs like a Fidget was undeniably a Perry Mason moment ...

Moore & Trump are denying it and are attacking his accusers. Both of these 2 pervs would love to change the law to shut up their victims...so you tell me who is a threat to women...and who really "needs to go"

so far....it's clear that Trump, Moore and Franken need to go

How the Fvck do you know what the age difference between Joe and mary was????

Joseph was 40 years old when he married his first wife Melcha and they spawned two daughters and four sons ...he was 90 years old when he was betrothed with Mary when she was between 12 and 14 years of age ...which is why as a Christian Roy Moore doesn't believe he did anything wrong dating 14 year olds ..

.where does it say it in the Bible

it's not in the Kool-Aid versions of the Bible but in the Bibles that obtain the Apocrypha

yeah...and due to the relationship between YOU and your REEFER...it is impossible for you to think clearly!

New York Values ...make "false accusation" of drug usage whenever communicating ...your dog attacked the cat? ....dude your dog must be on reefer and wasn't thinking clearly ...the teacher gave you detention? ...dude that teacher must be on opiates
 _babblefish
Msg: 476
Posted: 11/18/2017 10:29:25 AM

That's her whole role in life-look pretty in front of the cameras, and always keep her mouth shut. What a life.

well if she opened her mouth. . .

she would reveal she isn't *fluent in 5 languages ( which makes her a liar) and i see her website went dark after it
came out she didn't really have a uni degree ( oops, another lie) but maybe finished one year

*not being able to converse in simple grammar with young children in France and Italy . . and the need to switch to her heavily accented English was hilarious

so long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen < apparently melania speaks German as well, yet no one has ever heard her speak
it

pretty little liars
 Whisky_River
Msg: 477
Posted: 11/18/2017 10:39:13 AM
^^^I seen that clip too...She's got a made up resume by the simpleton....Trump.
Who keeps trying to remind us ...how smart he is...lol.

When she did speak in the other languages....she used wrong phrasing and it was only a few sentances.
I could learn off line.
Nobody can find any proof of her being educated in 5 languages and her high IQ is questionable..

I can't/won't even give her credit for snagging...Trump.
What some women won't do for money...
Double yuk!!
 John252817
Msg: 478
Posted: 11/18/2017 11:04:50 AM
babbleaboutnothing, ya think you could draw on the side of the cave? With not being able to understand a post and then heading in your own direction, maybe you could draw an X on that wall. Al Franken appreciates your support....YIKES!!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 479
Posted: 11/18/2017 11:19:23 AM

babbleaboutnothing, ya think you could draw on the side of the cave? With not being able to understand a post and then heading in your own direction, maybe you could draw an X on that wall. Al Franken appreciates your support....YIKES!!!

oooh... i bet with melanoma's (auto correct are the funny) high IQ she could comprehend chucks cavespeak
 cobster11030
Msg: 480
Posted: 11/18/2017 1:17:34 PM
I wish Melania would grope me.

She could grope me alllll she wants to and I'd never tell!!

Wow!! Is she ever beautiful!!
 toocash
Msg: 481
Posted: 11/18/2017 2:59:34 PM
^^^ god no.... she looks to much like her fat-fuk of a father.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 482
Posted: 11/18/2017 3:23:24 PM
#495 funch

being a Comic doesn't classify "yelling fire in a crowded theater" nor "sexual misconduct' as being "jokes

you are arguing against a "strawman"...nobody is saying that comics should get a pass if they commit sexual misconduct, or conflate the two...you dvmb stoner.

{I said===>if Franken had not assaulted Tweedon...

{you said===>)but Franken trying to use his tongue to give Tweedon and unwarranted tonsillectomy is considered an assault

again, you are proving to yourself (but you are too stoned to see it)...that you are just a Fkn dvmb-a$$!
look at my statement again...S L O W L Y!............."If franken had not assaulted" (the key word is "IF")
By which I meant that HE DID ASSAULT... Tweeden
Therefore, my statement was made in the CONTEXT that...If he hadn't assaulted Tweedon, none of his sexual "jokes' would be an issue....because they were never an issue to anyone, even as US senator.

so far....it's clear that....

......your wasted mind is floating in a purple Haze...if you think that Trump is all of a sudden "going to go".

Joseph was 40 years old when he married his first wife Melcha and they spawned two daughters and four sons ...he was 90 years old when he was betrothed with Mary when she was between 12 and 14 years of age

Put down the Fkn reefer you brain damaged stoner...you don't believe the Bible but you believe the apochrypha; thus you might have just become an honorary Evangelical

make "false accusation" of drug usage

false accusations???
Given your deranged way of thinking, you are either a mental case...or you are under the influence!
Did you ever flat out deny being a user.........after all this time?
I would think that it is way more "hip" to admit you are a stoner...than admit that you are crazy!
 funchesf
Msg: 483
Posted: 11/18/2017 5:03:03 PM

you are arguing against a "strawman"

so you're like the strawman in the Wizard of OZ singing "if you only had a brain"?

nobody is saying that comics should get a pass if they commit sexual misconduct, or conflate the two

if that was true, Franken once being a comic wouldn't have been brought up as possible justification for his behavior

"If franken had not assaulted" (the key word is "IF")

since Franken admitted to the assault "your key word "IF"" is your attempt to make up fantasy scenarios as if he didn't assault

you don't believe the Bible but you believe the apochrypha

"to believe is to doubt" ...funches 3:16 ......

but anyway..... "the Apocrypha is the Bible" with all the naughty tidbits about Jesus and Crew included ..and provide the justification for Christians such as yourself and Roy Moore to date minors

false accusations???

yes....(New York Values) ..denizens of the big apple generally include drugs in their communications ...every time you post is proof of this since your name "yule liquor' is drug related

Did you ever flat out deny being a user.........after all this time?

I've never flat out denied being Jesus either .....so ....er...what's your point?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 484
Posted: 11/18/2017 5:25:58 PM
^

Franken once being a comic wouldn't have been brought up as possible justification for his behavior

Nobody here is justifying his behavior you Moron....all his raunchy comedy is now being used against him by those on the Right to castigate him further (giving them an excuse to take the spot light off trump & moore)...but only for this assault, it would not have been an issue, period.

I've never flat out denied being Jesus either

It would be pointless for you to "deny" being somebody....that no-one (in their right Fkn minds) would ever mistake you for...in a million years.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >