Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 matthew83co
Msg: 35
On Fox News today.....Page 2 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
O'Reilly, alike a prairie dog, is good for four things:

1) Destabilizing good foundations.

2) Digging holes everywhere to dive into.

3) Sitting back and chirping like anyone gives a shit.

4) Running out in busy intersections without a second thought given as to why.

In general, I find most "mainstream media outlets" to be 90% bullshit meant to arise hell in the masses.
 Strings6
Msg: 36
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 4:00:06 AM
HFXRGB, You claim to be an independent thinker yet almost everything you say is a exact repeat of all the liberal talking points....as a liberal i'm sure you find that insulting but that is just too bad....you also know that liberals lie as well,you defend it by focusing on the other sides lies as if their's are worse....as far as "going forward" what are you going to do,go whinning to somebody about things being said you don't like.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 37
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:22:45 AM

HFXRGB, You claim to be an independent thinker yet almost everything you say is a exact repeat of all the liberal talking points....

Strings6, you come in here and make statements and accusations and then when you are confronted with a direct question you run away, only to return with more statements and accusations.

...as a liberal i'm sure you find that insulting but that is just too bad....

I do not identify with any political party, but thanks for playing.

...you also know that liberals lie as well,you defend it by focusing on the other sides lies as if their's are worse....

Then please start a thread and make it so.

as far as "going forward" what are you going to do,go whinning to somebody about things being said you don't like.

Nope, I am going to point out the fact that you have added nothing to the discussions other than childish attempt to defame me while you ignore direct questions and make yourself look less credible by the second.

As now you are just coming off as bitter and desperate, as you have yet to present one fact that refutes anything said.
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 38
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:06:29 AM

...as a liberal i'm sure you find that insulting but that is just too bad....

I do not identify with any political party, but thanks for playing.

/\/\/\ Yea, Im pretty sure being a "Liberal" isnt a political party, but good job of providing a deflective, blame-shifting knee-jerk Tourettes-style troll reply, just to see yourself in print every 30 minutes.

You claim to be an independent thinker yet almost everything you say is a exact repeat of all the liberal talking points....

Thats because of their double-standard hypocritical & bigoted racist way of thinking....when you point out their ideology, THEY want you to believe what they stand for is independent ideology, rather than a political party, yet whatever you stand for is blanket- stereotyped as hatred & intolerance of a political party, rather than an ideology.
 _babblefish
Msg: 39
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:35:43 AM

Yea, Im pretty sure being a "Liberal" isnt a political party, but good job of providing a deflective, blame-shifting knee-jerk Tourettes-style troll reply, just to see yourself in print every 30 minutes.

I'm pretty sure being a Liberal IS a political party in Canada, for Canadians being affiliated with the far right usually
signifies they identify with the New Democrats not the Liberal Party, two different parties, two different platforms,

Thats because of their double-standard hypocritical & bigoted racist way of thinking....when you point out their ideology, THEY want you to believe what they stand for is independent ideology, rather than a political party, yet whatever you stand for is blanket- stereotyped as hatred & intolerance of a political party, rather than an ideology.

political philosophies in Canada do not necessarily match the US political ideologies of stereotyping people as
being either left or right
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 40
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:42:05 AM
...but the Liberal Party of Canada wasnt what was being discussed. Identifying the liberal ideology/conservative ideology was, as discussed in this American-themed thread about an American television network, & those who blanket- stereotype it and/or their viewers with their hatred & intolerance of an American political party, rather than an ideology.

*No political parties were harmed in the making of this post.
 _babblefish
Msg: 41
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 9:05:09 AM

...but the Liberal Party of Canada wasnt what was being discussed. Identifying the liberal ideology/conservative ideology was, as discussed in this American-themed thread about an American television network, & those who blanket- stereotype it and/or their viewers with their hatred & intolerance of an American political party, rather than an ideology.

*No political parties were harmed in the making of this post.

lol^
with a mixture of posters from different countries at least be cognizant that when the US conservative
posters adamantly post that US Democrats are far right this can be a head scratcher to the outside world and
such blustering becomes almost comical and worth mocking at times, it isn't hatred. .

the only ones to blanket stereotype are the US political posters themselves at themselves

take all parties with a grain of salt, all would sell their granny for a win
 Strings6
Msg: 42
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 1:20:41 PM
HFXRGB,the very fact that I can point out the flaws on both sides and admit the dishonesty that is part of human nature regardless of political persuasion puts me a few notches above you,you are a snotty,bratty,liberal elitist who if it were not so obvious would include thus saith the lord after every one of your silly rants.....you are what has been called in the past a "useful idiot" if you are offended so be it.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 43
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/5/2015 1:54:30 PM

HFXRGB,the very fact that I can point out the flaws on both sides and admit the dishonesty that is part of human nature regardless of political persuasion puts me a few notches above you,...

Actually all you have done is shown that you are only capable of tossing out personal insults based on little to no information.

...you are a snotty,bratty,liberal elitist who if it were not so obvious would include thus saith the lord after every one of your silly rants.....

thus saith the lord?

...you are what has been called in the past a "useful idiot" if you are offended so be it.

The only way you could offend me, is actually show you are capable of having an online discussion without resorting to personal insult.

Otherwise you juts come off as rather dim.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 44
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/8/2015 12:17:21 PM
Another day and another member of Fox gets caught making sh*t up:

Additional document casts doubt on ‘home invasion’ of local Fox reporter
By Erik Wemple March 3

A document from the D.C. police department shows that Emily Miller, the chief investigative reporter for WTTG-TV (Fox 5), didn’t fall victim to a home invasion on New Year’s Day 2010 as she has told various interviewers in recent years, including some gun-rights lobbying groups. Instead, Miller spotted someone leaving the property as she returned from walking a dog.

Read how her story changes and how she made much of it up at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/03/03/additional-document-casts-doubt-on-home-invasion-of-local-fox-reporter/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 45
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/8/2015 5:17:58 PM
Another day and another inaccurate Air America leftwinger radio station bites the dust!
They were so bad their three dozen devoted listeners could not keep them on-the-air. LOL.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 46
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:37:03 AM

Another day and another inaccurate Air America leftwinger radio station bites the dust!
They were so bad their three dozen devoted listeners could not keep them on-the-air. LOL.

So true, and Fox is strong thanks to the fact that American has a health supply of old racists.
 Tsar850
Msg: 47
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 12:45:18 PM

So true, and Fox is strong thanks to the fact that American has a health supply of old racists.

Really..... Then most of America must be old racists.........

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html

Poll: Fox News most trusted network
By NICK GASS 3/9/15 6:25 AM EDT
Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, American voters say.
In comparison rankings, 29 percent responded that they trust Fox News the most. CNN follows with 22 percent, CBS News and NBC News are at 10 percent, ABC News at 8 percent and MSNBC at 7 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html#ixzz3Tv34AkTN

Please explain why every time liberals loose an argument (and that is very often) do they pull out the race card....... And is very seldom correct..... The Michael Brown and Travon Martin cases are prime examples.....
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 48
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 1:28:44 PM

Really..... Then most of America must be old racists.........

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html

When you understand that you just posted a link to an opinion poll, then you will be on your way to understanding that it only shows that for the most part Fox viewers are the most easily manipulated.

Please explain why every time liberals loose an argument (and that is very often) do they pull out the race card....... And is very seldom correct..... The Michael Brown and Travon Martin cases are prime examples.....

I will and soon as you can provide an example of what you are talking about.
 Tsar850
Msg: 49
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 2:05:13 PM

When you understand that you just posted a link to an opinion poll, then you will be on your way to understanding that it only shows that for the most part Fox viewers are the most easily manipulated.

If that makes you feel better about fox news beating all others in the ratings for over a decade...... Just keep telling yourself that.......

I will and soon as you can provide an example of what you are talking about.

I gave two that even the Eric Holder couldn't find evidence of what he himself claimed when the incident's happened.........

But you continue with your craniumrectumits..........
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 50
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:35:35 PM
Hmmmm. HFX and Tsar.

Eric...popcorn?
 tgif111
Msg: 51
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:04:29 PM
Fox News was just named the most trusted news organization of ANY news gatherer.

Fox 29%
CNN second at 22%

MSNBC the liberal channel wiped up the rear like Charmin at 7%
Lol

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-is-most-trusted-news-network-in-new-poll/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 52
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:57:51 PM
^

Fox News was just named the most trusted news organization of ANY news gatherer.

Haaaaahaaaaahhaaa....haaaaahhaaaaahaaaa LMAO!

and what do you think the political inclination was of those who voted to trust Fox?

The real truth is that Oreilly & Hannity play you guys like a well aged fiddle;
The simplistic neocons taking everything in; hook, line & sinker; as they twist & sensationalize to appeal to those on the right with all sorts of trickery and logical fallacies. I give Hannity & Oreilly lots of credit, for knowing their audience and knowing how to "work" a crowd!

MSNBC the liberal channel wiped up the rear like Charmin at 7%

And this should come as no surprise(in fact I'm surprised it was this high); because most liberals are very ASTUTE and are able to think critically; they are way too savvy to just accept sh!t coming from some talking head without first doing some added research into the story.
 daynadaze
Msg: 53
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:58:04 PM
LOL Trusted by whom? I wouldn't trust any of them, I'd have to do some research and see what's what and sill I wouldn't just put my trust in the info, we are talking about ratings, not truth. When a show/station/website is so biased intentionally, why would they be concerned about feeding you the truth? It's ratings, which involves who can hook the most interested or gullible, you can't sell products and make a lot of money without hooking people in, doesn't matter if it's Fox News or CNN or Saturday Morning Cartoons, they are selling you a product. So you are saying that Fox News has a product(s) for sale that 29% of the people want, trust, not so much, it's what 29% want to hear that's being sold. I want to hear a lot of things, that doesn't mean I would trust a TV show telling me what I want to hear.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 54
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:37:04 AM

If that makes you feel better about fox news beating all others in the ratings for over a decade...... Just keep telling yourself that.......

In related news, 94% 8 year old's think candy is the healthiest choice for snacks. So therefore candy must be the best snack food.

When you understand that a networks ratings has nothing to do with their propensity for making sh*t up you will be well on your way to understanding.
 Tsar850
Msg: 55
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:34:40 AM

In related news, 94% 8 year old's think candy is the healthiest choice for snacks. So therefore candy must be the best snack food.

When you understand that a networks ratings has nothing to do with their propensity for making sh*t up you will be well on your way to understanding.

Oh you mean like Brian Williams?!?!?!........ Really man that is your argument?........

The facts are that the liberal news has lied so much that only the obamobots believe them.... And seeing as you are one of the obamobots.......... Reason is waisted on you.....
 flyguy51
Msg: 56
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:41:19 AM
For a satirical look into the secret of Fox News' success, watch "Anchorman 2."
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 57
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:37:38 AM

Oh you mean like Brian Williams?!?!?!........ Really man that is your argument?........

yeah just like Brian Williams.

he gets caught lying and is immediately suspended.

Fox gets caught lying and it is business as usual.

The facts are that the liberal news has lied so much that only the obamobots believe them.... And seeing as you are one of the obamobots..........

Cool story, shame it is a total joke and in no way could you actually back up your claim, but hey you tried.

Reason is waisted on you.....

And apparently the time you spent in English class, was wasted on you.
 Tsar850
Msg: 58
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:47:48 AM

Fox gets caught lying and it is business as usual.

Example please......

Cool story, shame it is a total joke and in no way could you actually back up your claim, but hey you tried.

The lame stream Media more than backs up the facts I've posted.

And apparently the time you spent in English class, was wasted on you.

And this is the internet not a English class...... But when the only criticism you can make is being a grammar Nazi I guess you have to try and seem intelligent......
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 59
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:53:18 AM

Example please......

Post #28, there are 50 and when you are done proving those false come back and I will give you 50 more.

The lame stream Media more than backs up the facts I've posted.

Aww how cute, when pressed for facts you point at the sky.

And this is the internet not a English class...... But when the only criticism you can make is being a grammar Nazi I guess you have to try and seem intelligent......

Speaking of the internet, congratulations on your Godwin.

p.s. it is "an English" not "a English" and "try and" should be "try to"
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >