Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cobster11030
Msg: 485
On Fox News today...the truth for once. Page 20 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
No, Pop, God yes!!

They say Michelangelo's "David" is "the perfect man".
Melania is for sure "the perfect woman".

If given the chance, I'd be all over her!!
 John252817
Msg: 486
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/18/2017 7:48:34 PM
"Nobody here is justifying his behavior you Moron....all his raunchy comedy is now being used against him by those on the Right to castigate him further (giving them an excuse to take the spot light off trump & moore)...but only for this assault, it would not have been an issue, period."

^^^^^^You just did justify Franken's behavior.......when you said the word moron, were you looking at yourself in the mirror? YIKES!!!
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 487
Posted: 11/19/2017 5:42:02 AM
^
Lolololololololololol...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 488
Posted: 11/19/2017 6:48:42 AM
@..... YesMag/Cob/spy/Zero

Melania is for sure "the perfect woman"

Now we know whatta wanker like you does every night in your basement...pulling off to her nudie Pix

....If given the chance, I'd be all over her!!

I hear that Trump is starting a line of Melania blow-dolls....maybe you can have Yikes buy you one for Christmas, because that is as close as you are gonna get
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 489
Posted: 11/19/2017 7:55:38 AM
I am a WOMAN you idiot.!!
I like men not women..
And...I like president Trump..... and Putin.....and Tom and Jerry.

Why you keep saying I am another forum poster?.

Why would a person say in a profile that it is a He when in reality is a SHE? or vice versa..
 _babblefish
Msg: 490
Posted: 11/19/2017 9:34:10 AM

They say Michelangelo's "David" is "the perfect man".
Melania is for sure "the perfect woman".
If given the chance, I'd be all over her!!

^ when done, just don't set her down too close to an open flame or in direct sunlight . .

plastic melts @ 100c
 Jo van
Msg: 491
Posted: 11/19/2017 10:17:04 AM
Yule, IMO it's that "aprillikeswhiteosesandthelittletinymagicbabyjesus" woman again, and from the looks of it, she's off her med's again

That's the odd thing about the so-called "religious right" (if. Ever there was a misnomer ):

They give unconditional support to a man who boasts about being able to "grab pvssy" - "if you're famous"
Who owns "beauty pageants", for the sole purpose of giving him unquestioned access to teenage girls' changing rooms,
Who publicly committed adultery with Marla Maples,
Who made his money from a gambling empire,
And who has given the USA a "first lady", who has shown the whole world her "first minge".
(-And was quite prepared to pose in nude, lesbian scenes)
Trump was found guilty of fraud, with his so-called "university",
Trump has his own jet, complete with gold cutlery, but didn't pay his debts.
They'll support an individual who is completely devoid of any obvious shred of morality, (and intelligence and knowledge)
Because he's against same-sex marriage and obortion.
(Although Melanomia is quite prepared to cuddle other "ladies", naked, if it's for money! , obviously)

But then they'll lecture you about "morality".
You couldn't make it up.
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 492
Posted: 11/19/2017 12:15:19 PM
Nah!
If I tell you who I am you are not going to remember me anyway...I do miss the old days...
These snames and faces are new to me...
But who cares..

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post t
 cobster11030
Msg: 493
Posted: 11/19/2017 12:51:25 PM
Wow!! Bringing up our stunning first lady is like saying "God" to a room full of atheists.
Such hatred!!

And why???
Is it because she is better looking than you...
Is it because her husband is more successful than your husband...
Or is it because she has a husband??.....

She is a poor immigrant who was just looking for a better life. And she found it. So lay off of her( and I'll lay on her...)
America is a nation of immigrants...diversity is our greatest strength.... We should be super proud. We have an immigrant as our First Lady!! Right???? Isn't this what globalists call progress??
You are acting like she has bomb strapped to her back or something
 gtomustang
Msg: 494
Posted: 11/19/2017 1:00:53 PM
"She is a poor immigrant, looking for a better life"

>>there's millions of those streaming over the border every day, and surprisingly, the GOP doesn't like them in the least. There was even a politician lying about Mexico paying for a wall to keep them out--whatever happened to that campaign promise? Trumpets swear those waskily immigrants are the reason things are so bad for them.

"President Trump’s top economic adviser, Gary Cohn, looked out from the stage at a sea of CEOs and top executives in the audience Tuesday for the Wall Street Journal’s CEO Council meeting. As Cohn sat comfortably onstage, a Journal editor asked the crowd to raise their hands if their company plans to invest more if the tax reform bill passes.
Very few hands went up.
Cohn looked surprised. “Why aren’t the other hands up?” he said.

Read more at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2017/11/15/evidence-corporate-tax-cuts-wont-create-new-investment/#8FlpP48GGZGKWVG7.99
 funchesf
Msg: 495
Posted: 11/19/2017 1:53:15 PM

Posted By: yule_liquor
Nobody here is justifying his behavior you Moron

oh oh, "obsessive" and "excessive" name calling (New York Values)

all his raunchy comedy is now being used against him by those on the Right to castigate him further

that his raunchy comedy came back and bit him in his raunchy ......some call it Karma

(giving them an excuse to take the spot light off trump & moore)

impossible ....that would imply that the News Media wouldn't cover Moore's trials and tribulations as he race to the Senate or Trump's failure to denounce Moore due to the women that accused Trump of assault

but only for this assault

how many assaults do Franken have to commit? .....also...I've heard from a POF source that he molest "Vials"

it would not have been an issue, period.

Franken's behavior became an issue due to the "Me-Too Movement"
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 496
Posted: 11/19/2017 4:19:23 PM
#508 says

I am a WOMAN you idiot.!!
I like men not women..

Well, you could be a transexual (I have no issues with that)...maybe Zero/Spy/Cob might have better luck in transgender love life.

And...I like president Trump

Trump you can dupe...but the other 3, you'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over their eyes

Why you keep saying I am another forum poster?.

well, in your proceeding post #511, you admit that you are

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Jovan says

Yule, IMO it's that "aprillikeswhiteosesandthelittletinymagicbabyjesus" woman again, and from the looks of it, she's off her med's again

could be..... but some things are not in character for Yesmag being "april"
"april" does not call others names (idiot, POS...etc)...and the English is not as good, and is more religiously slanted

If it is not Zero/spy...then its gotta be the youngish Blonde with a blurry Pic (that was once on here), whose profile name I cannot recall...who was very Pro-Trump...whose writing style was very similar; making lots of short stupid Pro-Trump remarks as we see here

They give unconditional support to a man who boasts about being able to "grab pvssy" - "if you're famous"
Who owns "beauty pageants", for the sole purpose of giving him unquestioned access to teenage girls' changing rooms,
Who publicly committed adultery with Marla Maples,
Who made his money from a gambling empire,
And who has given the USA a "first lady", who has shown the whole world her "first minge".
(-And was quite prepared to pose in nude, lesbian scenes)
Trump was found guilty of fraud, with his so-called "university",
Trump has his own jet, complete with gold cutlery, but didn't pay his debts.
They'll support an individual who is completely devoid of any obvious shred of morality, (and intelligence and knowledge)
Because he's against same-sex marriage and obortion.
(Although Melanomia is quite prepared to cuddle other "ladies", naked, if it's for money! , obviously)
But then they'll lecture you about "morality"

If they weren't all hypocrites...they wouldn't be Trumptards

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
@ Cob/Spy/Zero

She is a poor......

....gold-digger paning for Gold

And she found.....

............a sucker who thinks she loves him for who he is

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
@ Funch

(giving them an excuse to take the spot light off trump & moore)

impossible ....that would imply that the News Media wouldn't cover Moore's trials and tribulations as he race to the Senate or Trump's failure to denounce Moore due to the women that accused Trump of assault

Well, they hoodwinked you into full attack-mode on Franken....stating that he "has to go'...even without the benefit of an ethics investigation (that even the GOP thinks he should have)

how many assaults do Franken have to commit?

So far Franken committed just one too many.....but the real question is....how many assaults does Trump & Moore have to commit before they admit guilt (like Franken did after just one).
 daynadaze
Msg: 497
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2017 6:47:06 PM
Why would atheists care if you said the word god?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 498
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2017 8:30:38 PM

Why would atheists care if you said the word god?

They don't. They use the word a lot too.
 deetristate
Msg: 499
Posted: 11/20/2017 2:39:57 AM
why should Moore go away on accusatiins alone about things that allegedly happened four decades ago,. Accusations. Particularly when most of the allegations are not a crime and the one allegedly claiming a crime has had her story brought into questiin by her mother?

Why shoud Franken be subject to an ethics investigation by the Senate for something that he did before he became a senator, even if he says that it ocurred and there is a photo?

All political posturing.

and hysterics

do women really want to be taken serioudly? about anything?
not if they support this noise and whining about "he made a move on me. waaaaaaaaaaa!"
" he joked around like an immature 12 year old boy. waaaaaaa!"

you people need to get your women in check.

The goal should be to get rid of elected officials who have been in office more than two decades.
 toocash
Msg: 500
Posted: 11/20/2017 4:49:46 AM
The Moore accuser, molested by moore at 14, telling her story on Today show this morning. Very credible. Moore is toast IMHO. Lucky he was never prosecuted for his crimes...time in jail...would have been disbarred. Sad.
 chameleonf
Msg: 501
Posted: 11/20/2017 8:12:06 AM

you people need to get your women in check.

Just who are these "you people" and "your women" constantly being referred to in any thread in which you use those references? Just curious in order that I can understand more clearly what segment of the population you are continuously referring to.
 toocash
Msg: 502
Posted: 11/20/2017 8:34:02 AM
^^^^ just Nonsensical deeisms. I'll add it to the list when I get a chance. I figure the list will need to be updated every few weeks.
 benartflick
Msg: 503
Posted: 11/20/2017 8:51:34 AM

"why should Moore go away on accusatiins alone about things that allegedly happened four decades ago"

The allegations involving a 14 year-old girl appears 'politically motivated'. Ya think this might be the first time a political party used that disgraceful tactic to win an election? I recall a possible fairytale about a bad joke involving a pubic hair was used in an attempt to keep a man off the Supreme Court. Perhaps kinda childish and insane, but it almost worked.

Most here, if they were honest, would say, "Of course, do whatever it takes. We have no shame whatsoever."

Ya might recall members here defending Polanski. One wrote, "The legal age of consent for a girl is 13 within Orthodox Jewish communities." As if no crime was committed. Weinstein called that rape - a so-called crime. Now we know why he thought that way.

I think it was probably Mr Trollman who wrote it happened years ago - lets move on to what Mel Gibson said.

I'm confident some here would defend Woody - his 7 year-old daughter gotta be lying - then and now. Woody's son believes the girl. A prosecutor and a judge believed the girl at the time. A few here don't believe the girl but they believe at least a couple of the political fables about Trump that don't make any sense and supposedly happened decades ago without any proof or witnesses.

A couple of lower life forms here suggested the victim's parents were the blame in Roman's case. Naturally all the Polanski fans stated it was consensual sex. Completely disregarding what the victim said and the evidence proving beyond a reasonable doubt even if the girl was of legal age, Polanski was guilty of rape.

My guess if Polanski was a Republican running for office, they would be shouting life in prison or removing part of his body. Methinks there are a lot of hypocrites on this forum.

"The goal should be to get rid of elected officials who have been in office more than two decades."

Yes, and to keep Republicans from winning elections without relying on sex scandals that appear to be politically motivated, hard to believe, and with NO solid evidence.

The issues alone should keep Republicans from winning.
 toocash
Msg: 504
Posted: 11/20/2017 8:57:37 AM

The allegations involving a 14 year-old girl appears 'politically motivated'. Ya think this might be the first time a political party used that disgraceful tactic to win an election? I recall a possible fairytale about a bad joke involving a pubic hair was used in an attempt to keep a man off the Supreme Court. Perhaps kinda childish and insane, but it almost worked.

Interesting how you are always supporting the perverts of the world, always trying to tear down the victims and decent people. So Moore is a "victim" in your mind while Anita Hill the Perpetrator. You know why you think like you do, because you already admitted you are a psychopath and a pervert (in so many words), and you identify with those types of people far more than you identify with decent people.

You won't be getting any dates with decent women on this Board Flick, not because of me, but because you always portray yourself as an indecent man. Very sad.
 benartflick
Msg: 505
Posted: 11/20/2017 9:52:10 AM

"Interesting how you are always supporting the perverts of the world"

If I lived in Alabama, no doubt I would vote for Doug Jones - easy decision for me without considering the unproven sexual allegations.

Based on evidence I believe Polanski, Woody and Weinstein are sexual perverts. I would never support those known (to many) sexual perverts. My guess you might - right?

I think I'm kinda gullible, but it takes a little more than questionable allegations to convince me a person is a pervert.

I'm not defending Moore or Trump - I'm simply criticizing the nutcases considering them guilty beyond all doubt without any solid evidence whatsoever.

One member wrote something I didn't read about. I asked him where did he get that information. He responded with some BS that had nothing to do with my simple question. Of course you attacked me with your usual insane BS that had nothing to do with my question or his ridiculous response. If you weren't so stupid and possibly insane, you might realize what should be obvious to most Americans and a few Canadians on this forum. Ya got at least two members fooled.
 toocash
Msg: 506
Posted: 11/20/2017 10:14:13 AM
^^^ Call me all the names you want Flick... I get you are upset how I have exposed you on this board for your pathological tall tales, for your constant deprecating comments about other peoples, for your admitted low class behavior with women, and for you psychopathy as evidenced by your bragging about hitting a fifteen year old with a baseball bat, in the head, when you were only seven. You are a person with serious issues, so I get you have to attempt to minimize what I have shown is so obvious about you.... very sad.

I have also shown you are an incredibly ignorant and uneducated man, what with your opinions, I proved absolutely wrong....about the issue of First Amendment rights at a ball park. Not everybody out there is educated though, and not everybody is brilliant, so I don't really hold that against you.

Based on evidence I believe Polanski, Woody and Weinstein are sexual perverts. I would never support those known (to many) sexual perverts. My guess you might - right?

And this is meaningful why?

I'm not defending Moore or Trump - I'm simply criticizing the nutcases considering them guilty beyond all doubt without any solid evidence whatsoever.

You think somebody is a "nutcase" because they have opinions you don't share? LOL. That alone shows what an ignorant, uneducated and not so smart man you are.

If you weren't so stupid and possibly insane, you might realize what should be obvious to most Americans and a few Canadians on this forum. Ya got at least two members fooled.

Sounds like a nonsensical deism. I've got two members fooled? about what? But I did expose you at the least. ROFLMAO... so sad.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 507
Posted: 11/20/2017 10:23:56 AM
Apologies eh... thats all it takes.
Has Freaky Franken apologized for the latest...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

"It's like deja vu all over again"!
 Whisky_River
Msg: 508
Posted: 11/20/2017 10:30:14 AM
Lol....Do you think he'll beat Clintons or Trumps?
 ItsImpeachmentTime
Msg: 509
Posted: 11/20/2017 1:41:13 PM

"It's like deja vu all over again"!

It sure is, as it seems like there is another bunch of people who either where in a comma for the last 30 years or they are once again proving themselves to be the biggest hypocrites known to man.

As for some reason they get all excited when some tart pretends she got assaulted, and then looks the other way when multiple women come forward recalling stories of a known pervert who was banned from a mall because of his actions.

It is almost like they are supporting a child molester, or maybe they just think that tax breaks for billionaire are more important than pedophiles in the goverment.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >