Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 560
On Fox News today...the truth for once. Page 23 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
I always assumed "yule liquor" meant...Christmas Booze...go figure!
 gtomustang
Msg: 561
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:15:59 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-rnc-chair-trumps-comments-on-roy-moore-beyond-stupid/ar-BBFsW32?ocid=spartandhp

North Korea must love the time off from getting attention. Remember Chump used to accuse others of giving NK a break? Well, now we're doing it, too. I guess Chump now understands how easy it is to do...there's always a new issue popping up for the president's attention.
 deetristate
Msg: 562
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:18:01 AM
so did I, whiskey.

John252817
Msg: 563
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:41:26 AM
"by providing this high quality service to qualifying adult consenting-age females.....FREE of Charge!"

^^^^^^^^And you wonder the type of people he hangs out with to have an ID like that. No wonder he doesn't show his face.
 funchesf
Msg: 564
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:15:02 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
No you were hoodwinked by the media whirlwind leaving you unable to figure out which of these contacts constitute misconduct and which ones are crimes

Trump admitted to spontaneously grabbing women by their forbidden fruit, Al Franken admitted to picking two fruits off of a sleeping "Leeann Tweeden's" chest, Roy Moore admitted to asking the Mother's permission to pick himself some unripe fruit

THE QUESTION
which of the above fruity activities by Trump, Franken or Moore would you deem only as misconduct and not criminal if a male performed then using your female family members and/or friends

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 deetristate
Msg: 565
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:43:15 AM
Actually, it (what we would do) is irrelevant.

I would bake a wedding cake for homesexuals. I don't think that others should be forced to or fined to bankruptcy if they don't.

Look at the situation at hand.

I have a friend who lets her minor daughters have boyfriends sleep overs.

I would not let mine.But I am not reporting the other family to child protective setvices.
 benartflick
Msg: 566
Posted: 11/22/2017 9:13:03 AM

Trump admitted to spontaneously grabbing women by their forbidden fruit, Al Franken admitted to picking two fruits off of a sleeping "Leeann Tweeden's" chest, Roy Moore admitted to asking the Mother's permission to pick himself some unripe fruit

Trump never admitted to grabbing any woman's lower body part without their permission. He said something about women letting celebrities grab their ..... He never said he grabbed a few himself, but he said something about going for the lips of one gorgeous woman. Come on - do you believe Trump or any man goes around grabbing ***** in public or in front of other people? You really think a filthy rich good looking guy (at the time) would do that to a stranger in a crowded disco without anybody else noticing or the victim not making a scene at the time? Some women make a big scene if ya bump into their arm in a crowded place. Come on - be honest!

Please provide some proof other than reading between the lines.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Al admitted to grabbing Leeann's breasts. I agree with the members here that believe that photo doesn't show him touching boobs. Close - but kinda like an air kiss near the lips. Don't know - my opinion.

Roy Moore denied the story about the 14 year old girl. He did say, “I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.” He didn't dispute dating 17- or 18-year-old girls.

Do YOU believe a 30 year old man dating a 17 year-old (not having sex), or a man kissing a woman on the lips or cheek, or making believe you're fondling a sleeping woman's breasts (without touching them) or grabbing a woman's head and forcing your tongue down her throat should be a crime?

I don't, except for the example involving the tongue. Actually I think that might be a crime in many states. Heck, many in Hollywood believe its okay to rape a 13 year-old if she looks 18, not a virgin, and appears the rapist has her mom's okay. As Ms Goldberg put it, "It's not rape, rape!" (Of course the victim looked 13 and clearly the rapist didn't have mom's permission - mom immediately telephoned the cops when she heard about it and was blackballed in Hollywood for having their hero arrested.)

What are your thoughts?

Recently I brought up an example of something easily found on video - a man grabbing another man's wife, grabbing her back and head and then kissing her on the lips for 6 seconds. They had never met and it was a surprise kiss, yet many of the hypocrites that criticized Trump for kissing women stood on their feet cheering the guy kissing another man's wife. Not one comment here about that kiss. Okay with them - but if it was Trump - throw him in jail.
 toocash
Msg: 567
Posted: 11/22/2017 10:35:42 AM
^^^^ you know what I think? I think Flick you are such a low class piece of sh^t that you have done some of this molesting and sexual assaulting yourself in the past...and now you are trying to rationalize and justify your actions.

Let me put it this way... if you had come around trying to date my 17 year old....you would have ended up in the hospital.

Heck, many in Hollywood believe its okay to rape a 13 year-old if she looks 18, not a virgin, and appears the rapist has her mom's okay. As Ms Goldberg put it, "It's not rape, rape!" (Of course the victim looked 13 and clearly the rapist didn't have mom's permission - mom immediately telephoned the cops when she heard about it and was blackballed in Hollywood for having their hero arrested.)

You got a source to support this "belief" or is this in keeping with what you hope others believe to excuse your own inappropriate and/or illegal conduct?

We all have to remember....you are a guy who bragged about taking another kids head off with a baseball bat when you were only seven. I have never known anybody in real life who did something like that, let alone when they were only seven, and then bragged about it. What a screwed up guy you are.
 Kj521
Msg: 568
Posted: 11/22/2017 10:53:07 AM
^^^^ Roman Polanski
 toocash
Msg: 569
Posted: 11/22/2017 11:14:01 AM
^^^^ What about him? He fled the country because of Statutory rape..he can still be recognized for being a great artist... I doubt many in Hollywood approve of his lifestyle.
 funchesf
Msg: 570
Posted: 11/22/2017 11:37:13 AM

Posted By: deetristate
I would bake a wedding cake for homesexuals.

would you bake a wedding cake for a 90 year old Joseph and a 14 year old Mary? ...the answer "if any' would be interesting

I have a friend who lets her minor daughters have boyfriends sleep overs.

are the boyfriends over 30?

I would not let mine.

no problem ...your daughter can go over to your friend's home that allow boyfriend sleepovers

But I am not reporting the other family to child protective setvices.

because they might catch your daughter there?

Posted By; benartflick
Trump never admitted to grabbing any woman's lower body part without their permission

for the sake of argument, .... Trump "indisputably" admitted to not waiting and kissing women without their permission and in the eyes of the law that's a sexual assault ...even for "Stars"

Posted By; benartflick
Do YOU believe a 30 year old man dating a 17 year-old (not having sex) or a man kissing a woman on the lips or cheek, or making believe you're fondling a sleeping woman's breasts (without touching them) or grabbing a woman's head and forcing your tongue down her throat should be a crime?.

It's a sure bet that those in Prison for these type of offenses don't think so
 benartflick
Msg: 571
Posted: 11/22/2017 2:46:43 PM

What about him? He fled the country because of Statutory rape..he can still be recognized for being a great artist

Are you suggesting Roman didn't give a 13 year-old girl champagne, part of a Quaalude, then rape and sodomize her? The girl was lying then and now - right?

Roman later admitted he had raped the girl. He said it was a mistake; he couldn't see the forest from the trees and Americans are too prudish. I know, deny the truth and live in that mucked up fantasy world you seem to enjoy. I heard a lot of insane people do that and don't have a clue what goes on in the real world.

Did you bother to read the evidence against Polanski? Even someone as dim-witted as you seem to be should realize he raped the girl and it's wrong for a 43 year old man to have sex with a 13 year old girl even if he's an artist. It's okay for Woody to molest a 7 year old too since you believe he's a talented artist - right? Oh, that girl is lying too - then and now. Gee, tell us how YOU know both girls are lying.

Do you honestly believe pleading guilty to statutory rape means the sex was somehow consensual and okay since the pervert is an artist?

Marianne Barnard is the fifth woman accusing Polanski of raping her as a child. There's absolutely no doubt he 'raped' the 13 year old he admitted to having sex with. Somehow in that crazy little mind of yours he's innocent and I'm guilty of many things based on nothing.

You're crazier and dumber than I originally thought. I didn't think that was possible.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 572
Posted: 11/22/2017 4:32:13 PM
@YIKES 582

And you wonder the type of people he hangs out with to have an ID like that.

Those who are far more caring and compassionate then you, or those of your ilk

No wonder he doesn't show his face.

I'm quite in demand as it is...I don't need to advertize.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@ Funch

What your stoned mind don't understand is that not all cases of sexual misconduct are felonies/chargeable offenses
That is why in most cases, a man won't be charged if he is accused of touching a (adult) woman's butt or breast
He may be reprimanded, maybe fined, or sent for counseling.....otherwise the jails would be chock full of ass-grabbers.
And you'd probably be the first one complaining about men being jailed for minor offenses

Unlike Franken, what Moore allegedly did was a serious crime...whether Trump committed as serious of a crime remains to be seen..the one thing we can conclude of them is they are both sexual Predators, each in their own way

which of the above fruity activities by Trump, Franken or Moore would you deem only as misconduct and not criminal if a male performed then using your female family members and/or friends

I would not consider what Franken did was "criminal", whether he did it on a family member or friend (for reasons stated).........but that does not mean that he should NOT be reprimanded or reproached in some way.

....moments that makes it all worthwhile

...is when you insert your Shlong in your own mouth (and make a deposit)...I hope you gave yourself consent for that, because you don't want the fuzz haulin you off for sexual self-abuse

funchesf
Msg: 573
Posted: 11/23/2017 7:21:15 AM

What your stoned mind don't understand is that not all cases of sexual misconduct are felonies/chargeable offenses

what you fail to understand is that any sexual misconduct is a chargeable offense, ..... which many in prison can attest to

I would not consider what Franken did was "criminal"

a sexual deviate wouldn't.... and would try to justify such behavior in the positive

...is when you insert your Shlong in your own mouth (and make a deposit)

no doubt an excerpt between you and the priest from chapter 5 of your book "Memoirs of an Altar Boy"
 deetristate
Msg: 574
Posted: 11/23/2017 8:25:21 AM
more irrelevancy from fun and "reaching for christianity put down" from fun.

yawn.

and the irishesque "i dare you will answer a question that is irrelevant and portends something was said that wasn't."

nah.

summary:

what i would personally do in a given petsonal situation is irrelevant. the facts of the situation at issue at hand are what matters.

Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 575
Posted: 11/23/2017 8:29:57 AM
With a name like "yule liquor" is there any surprise.
Groper Al Franken = Creepy just as "yule liquor" = Creepy!

But back to another creep... the Groper Al Franken list of accusers is growing. Now two more women are accusing Groper Al of coping a feel during photo ops. That puts Groper Al's accuser list up to 4.
What is the cut off number for congress expulsion?
Groper Al- Damnit I am good enough, I am smart enough and I am CREEPY enough.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/al-franken-two-more-women-groping_us_5a15a455e4b09650540ec295
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 576
Posted: 11/23/2017 10:43:00 AM
@ Funch

what you fail to understand is that any sexual misconduct is a chargeable offense

of course it could be...and if I'm standing in line somewhere or on a crowded bus, and if I accidentally bump into a woman in front of me, she could perceive it as sexual assault...and I could be reported

Where stupidity (you) and common sense (me) part ways.... is that any cop who comes to on the scene has no real way to know what happened...and in my world of common sense, the cop will not make an arrest or charge me with a sexual offense...I might get a warning and I might be asked to identify myself just to be sure I am not a serial groper...but that is the end of it.

and would try to justify such behavior in the positive

In no post do I justify any such behavior (anymore than I can justify you being a wasted stoner in a positive way).
I just say that each case has to be judged individually...and punitive measures should be assessed by the weight of the charge. What Franken did...does not equal what moore may have done

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

@ Spy--Zero

With a name like "yule liquor" is there any surprise.

sure, send your GF (but not the inflatble doll you use) to me, and she will be pleasantly surprised
She will have a permanent smile when she comes back to ya.
Don't worry, I'll tell her to pass along some tips for ya to use on her
that way, she won't dump you as fast as the others have!
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 577
Posted: 11/23/2017 1:27:34 PM
Just above ^ - Just a creep being creepy.
As for the topic.
Fox News reports that the "Republican National Committee and the National Republican Senatorial Committee say they are standing behind their decision to cut ties to Alabama Senate candidate."

Unlike their Democrat Party opposite (oops sorry the Dems have no party structure or organization) who choose not to call out Creepy Al Franken or Creepy John Conyers.

"What did one holiday creep say to the other holiday creep - "Yule Liquor"!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 578
Posted: 11/23/2017 6:27:50 PM
@ SPy--Zero

Unlike their Democrat Party opposite (oops sorry the Dems have no party structure or organization) who choose not to call out Creepy Al Franken or Creepy John Conyers.

Let me clue your asinine brain in!

Neither Franken or Conyers are "candidates"...Like Moore is....so the GOP can easily cut ties with him
Franken and Conyers are elected officials...and will need to undergo an ethics investigation (as per the majority leaders) before a decision is made on what should be done..................Duuuuh!

The same may apply to Barton

"What did one holiday creep say to the other holiday creep...Yule Liquor"!

Oh... you want me to provide you an answer for that ^?
Sure!

Their answer would be: "Hot diggity, we can sexually molest 14 year olds...and Trump will have our backs...yee-haaah"
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 579
Posted: 11/23/2017 7:09:22 PM
I know you aspire to the creepy levels of Conyers and Franken but let me clue you in...
Freaky Al can easily quit!
With enough voices from the Dem caucus he would but they won't.
Has Nancy or Schumer called for Conyers and Freaky Al to quit?
NO!

As for Moore he is locked in and his name can't be removed from the ballot so after he wins the Republicans will force him out.
They will do the right thing unlike the Dems.
Ethics investigation you say - Everyone knows that the "ethics investigation" is a joke.
Imagine that the same group that created the House Harassment Policy are going to investigate one of their own.
lol - You are funny.
Creepy but funny.

"What did one holiday creep say to the other holiday creep...Yule Liquor"!
 toocash
Msg: 580
Posted: 11/23/2017 7:25:41 PM
Franken will quit? For what...kissing a woman who consented to being kissed. What is the matter with you? What caused your fuktardism?
 toocash
Msg: 581
Posted: 11/23/2017 7:47:25 PM
Flick...i'm beginning to worry about you. You obviously are having some sort of breakdown. If I were you, I would request people who might be around you to ensure you have no access to a bat. Could be deadly. Certainly you can have a tirade about somebody other than myself. Hasnt the local trashman pissed you off lately. Surely you can complain about him. Overpaid government worker...something like that. Another person who likely has more class than you. So sad.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 582
Posted: 11/23/2017 10:03:28 PM
Oh if it were only a stolen kiss.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/16/us/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment-groping-forcible-kissing.htl
More women coming forward regarding Creepy Al Franken
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/11/22/two-more-women-say-franken-touched-them-inappropriately-huffpost-reports/890830001/
You really should read more!
 deetristate
Msg: 583
Posted: 11/24/2017 5:05:30 AM
I recently gathered with a bunch of left leaning women. When one brought up these allegations about "sexual misconduct, ( which has devolved again to '' inappropriate behavior," the better to include any and everything you want money or attention for saying), one said, ""There are real problems to worry about, not these made up ones.'' Another then said that she turns off any radio or TV news story about it.

That was the end of that discussion.
 toocash
Msg: 584
Posted: 11/24/2017 5:52:40 AM
^^^^why do you pollute the board with such drivel? Who gives a fuk?

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >