Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 585
On Fox News today...the truth for once. Page 24 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
The GOP should be delighted we don't focus on the other issues they are failing at. Even their own are starting to agree about that. The Republicants need every diversion they can muster.
 funchesf
Msg: 586
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/24/2017 8:34:01 AM

Posted By: deetristate
more irrelevancy from fun and "reaching for christianity put down" from fun.

it was "Roy Moore's" Christian Conservative Supporters that used Joseph and Mary as an example to justify why it's ok for Roy Moore to date and stalk underage Virgins, .....

and they are right ....because Christianity is based on the sexual exploitation of a minor child by older men ...one of the Men were at least 90 years old ..the other Man was 6,000 years old give or take a millennium or two ....if I'm wrong your welcome to explain how?

yawn.

oh oh ...did Bill Cosby slip you some Quaaludes?

what i would personally do in a given petsonal situation is irrelevant

probably because you're embarrassed that your posts reflect how bad you raised your daughters by teaching them if they were ever molested not to report it after "the statue of limitations"... even if there is a chance in doing so they could possibly save others from being molested

Posted By: yule_liquour
and in my world of common sense, the cop will not make an arrest or charge me with a sexual offense...

if you believe after being accused of a sexual assault that the police will simply allow you to walk away. .. you do indeed lack any common sense ..you'll be damn lucky if they don't pop a cap in your apse

I might get a warning and I might be asked to identify myself just to be sure I am not a serial groper...

after the police run your I.D. and use your home address to scan what you post on the Internet and view the vile stuff you post in this forum ...the evidence would point to you not only being a serial groper...but the Antichrist

.but that is the end of it

nope...you will either have to spend thousands on a lawyer defending yourself or be forced to take a plea deal ...either way it will be on record that you were accused of being a serial sexual deviant ..all due to the fact that you lack any self-control from posting like a perv on the internet

In no post do I justify any such behavior

you claim that you didn't view Al Franken's behavior as criminal ..when in fact it is ..you're in the mind frame that's it's ok to violate women for your personal sexual gratification or as a "joke" and there should be no consequences other than a warning
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 587
Posted: 11/24/2017 12:14:08 PM
Who the heck are the 90 year old and 6000 year old men exploiting children in the bible and who are also the basis of Christianity?
Call me crazy but I always thought Jesus was the Christ and the basis for the bible. Seems to me from all my reading he was in his early 30's when crucified.

Fox News needs to investigate this one.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 588
Posted: 11/24/2017 1:06:53 PM
wasted Funch says

if you believe after being accused of a sexual assault that the police will simply allow you to walk away. .. you do indeed lack any common sense

any form of bodily contact (such as bumping into someone from behind on a crowded train) can technically be sexual assualt...then I can tell you that more than 1/2 of the NYC population (that ride the subway) could charged for sexual assault...including the women, as they are not exempt....but because most officers of the law are not as Fkn dim-witted like you, and don't see these things as "black & white"...the vast majority of riders would be let go

you claim that you didn't view Al Franken's behavior as criminal ..when in fact it is

That will get determied by the body who will reveiw this case...not you.
Its like when you get busted carrying loads of reefer, ....but whether or not you are guilty of a crime will be determined by the courts

you will either have to spend thousands on a lawyer defending yourself or be forced to take a plea deal ...either way it will be on record that you were accused of being a serial sexual deviant

what is funny is that when it comes to sexual issues, then there is no "gray zone" for you...it is all a sexual crime, whether denied or not.................YET, when I allege that you are a big time pot user/stoner, you NEVER denied it, and you would wanna afford yourself the right of trial if caught, and be considered innocent until proven guilty

you're in the mind frame that's it's ok to violate women for your personal sexual gratification or as a "joke"

and when you are under the MIND altering/bending effects of reefer treated with PCP...you naturally have delusions & distirtions that make you see up as down...and down as up!......Now show me where I specifically wrote that all this was a "joke".
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@ Spy-Zero

Who the heck are the 90 year old and 6000 year old men exploiting children in the bible and who are also the basis of Christianity?

You must really be truly Dim...that you can't see that this guy Funch.... is as high as Fkn kite,... and is just pulling this sh!t outta his a$$.

Call me crazy

we've been, ...since 2011
 gtomustang
Msg: 589
Posted: 11/24/2017 2:12:12 PM
https://discoverthetruefacts.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/bible-12-year-old-mary-married-90-year-old-joseph-paedophilia/

"I always thought Jesus was the basis of the Bible"

>>Even Jesus would say, His Father is the basis of the Bible. He was doing His Father's work, along with John the Baptist and everyone else. You probably meant to say, you're crazy but you thought Jesus' story was the backbone of the New Testament.

at least you did know to refer to Jesus correctly

http://ourrabbijesus.com/articles/what-does-the-word-christ-actually-mean/
 from site to sight
Msg: 590
Posted: 11/24/2017 2:46:33 PM

Even Jesus would say, His Father is the basis of the Bible.

Why isn't there any mention of Mrs. God? Does that mean God was a single parent, who inseminated a teen girl barely out of childhood? Talk about age difference.
 funchesf
Msg: 591
Posted: 11/25/2017 7:52:10 AM

Posted By: Doubleknotspy7
a 90 year old Joseph was in charge of a 12 year old Mary when he pulled a Woody Allen and married her, the Lord Almighty was 1,000's of years old when either him or The Holy Spirit got a 12 to 14 year old Mary pregnant

Call me crazy

ok ..you're crazy

but I always thought Jesus was the Christ and the basis for the bible.

the basis for the bible were the original sins of Adam and Eve

Seems to me from all my reading he was in his early 30's when crucified.

the Crucifixion was fake news ....any Christian will tell you that Jesus is still alive .... or at the least a Zombie

Fox News needs to investigate this one.

they already have ....according to Fox News ....Blonde haired Blue eyes Jesus was from Sweden

Posted By: yule_liquor
That will get determied by the body who will reveiw this case...not you.

Al Franken already admitted to breast tampering ....

.Now show me where I specifically wrote that all this was a "joke".

when you tried to justify Al Franken's behavior as a comic that everyone knew performed "Raunchy Comedy'

what is funny is that when it comes to sexual issues, then there is no "gray zone" for you...it is all a sexual crime, whether denied or not

because the prosecution will take the blatant lies you so easy tell, the vile stuff you post in this forum along with your anger issues and use them as evidence to charge you with the sexual assault of that woman on the crowded bus

let's face it ..with the disgusting things and lies you post.... .the women in this forum need to start a "Me-Too Movement" against you

who will be the first woman to come forward and say Me-Too
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 592
Posted: 11/25/2017 8:22:13 AM
Funch

Al Franken already admitted to breast tampering

so what...he still should be afforded to go before an investigative board...just like would be entitled to go before a judge and jury...even if you were caught red-handed with illegal drugs

when you tried to justify Al Franken's behavior as a comic that everyone knew performed "Raunchy Comedy'

That Franken was a raunchy comedian is true......the question is whether he thought that what he did was merely a "joke"..in relation to what he was used to doing

with the disgusting things and lies you post

and like the glutton that you are...you keep coming back to me for more and more punishment..because you love it

who will be the first woman to come forward and say Me-Too

maybe it will be the inflatable doll that you Fkn bang every night.....since you can serve as the ventriloquist..."she" can say all you want her to say!
 daynadaze
Msg: 593
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 8:44:46 AM
You must be reading the King James version of the Bible, go way back, find the versions that were not used, find the ones about many wives, etc. you will have to do the research yourself, I lost much oh the sight in my right eye last Monday and am having a hell of a time reading and typing. but the King James version isn't very informative.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 594
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:07:55 AM
Somebody needs to read a little more history.
Why do you say Joseph was 90 years old because there is no mention of either Joseph or Mary's age in the Catholic or Kink James bibles.
Historically during that period, Jewish couples were betrothed before men were 17 and women 14. marriage may not have happened till years later however.
Remember Jesus was a Jew.
History Rules!

But back to the topic;
The Creepy John Conyers story continues to get even creepier with the stories of him taking meetings in his underwear.
Boxers or Briefs, Yule want(s) to know!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/24/conyers-accused-taking-staff-meeting-in-his-underwear-ordering-subordinate-to-babysit-his-kid.html
 toocash
Msg: 595
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:41:32 AM

the Lord Almighty was 1,000's of years old when either him or The Holy Spirit got a 12 to 14 year old Mary pregnant

I am by no means a religious scholar... the furthest thing from it. I have never read the bible because I cannot read what I consider to be nonsense.... but as to God, I don't think any religion gives him an age. I do know under Judaism, God is ageless...infinite and eternal... he just always was...much like some believe of the Universe...for what its worth.
 funchesf
Msg: 596
Posted: 11/25/2017 1:20:56 PM

Posted: By yule_liquor
so what...he still should be afforded to go before an investigative board

so spend millions of dollars to investigate something that Al Franken already confessed to?....you're a real Einstein ....

That Franken was a raunchy comedian is true......the question is whether he thought that what he did was merely a "joke"..in relation to what he was used to doing

it doesn't matter whether Franken thought it was a "joke'.... being a comic does not give him a free pass to sexually assault

and like the glutton that you are...you keep coming back to me for more and more punishment..because you love it

actually...you're providing me with a rare opportunity to study a sociopath

maybe it will be the inflatable doll that you Fkn bang every night

and that's why you're no better than Trump ...you bang plastic dolls and he brag about grabbing their plastic private parts ....

Posted By: daynadaze
I lost much oh the sight in my right eye last Monday and am having a hell of a time reading and typing

I hope that situation gets better for you

Why do you say Joseph was 90 years old because there is no mention of either Joseph or Mary's age in the Catholic or Kink James bibles.

also missing from the King James Bible are the stories between Jesus being born and until he became an adult ...

Posted By: toocash
but as to God, I don't think any religion gives him an age

in the biblical World "Time" and "God's Birthday" began when the Universe was created ...either way The Lord Almighty was older than "Methuselah" when he impregnated 12 to 14 year old Mary ...

that's why Christians have no problem endorsing "Roy Moore" because he was only "31" when he was stalking underage Virgins
 deetristate
Msg: 597
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 2:40:54 PM
need to watch that anger and envy cash/marilyn etc etc etc.

you may have a stroke.

then you couldn't type bad words for a thrill.

=====
And more comedy from Fun:

""""probably because you're embarrassed that your posts reflect how bad you raised your daughters by teaching them if they were ever molested not to report it after "the statue of limitations"... even if there is a chance in doing so they could possibly save others from being molested""""

and more fantasy to convince himself that atheism is AOK. (Which he shouldn't have to but I guess he needs it. ):

"""""because Christianity is based on the sexual exploitation of a minor child by older men"""

And the classic POF "Ask an irrelevant, immaterial question (and put a "dare you to answer" spin on it ( is that you L2L?) ) so you can then feel triumphant when it is ignored):

"""".if I'm wrong your (sic)welcome to explain how?"""""

See?
All very creative fiction writing, though.
With the added measure of being funny in a Sandra Bernhard kind of way.

But it is getting kinds boring reading and responding to it.
It has lost a lot of its charm. I will pass for a while.

gto:

What good is an opposition party if it doesn't put forth SOMETHING every once in a while, in this case, a focus on other issues?

"""Who the heck are the 90 year old and 6000 year old men exploiting children in the bible and who are also the basis of Christianity?
Call me crazy but I always thought Jesus was the Christ and the basis for the bible. Seems to me from all my reading he was in his early 30's when crucified.

Fox News needs to investigate this one.""

That was funny, Double.

And Joseph did protect Mary from being an unwed mother and death by stoning.

OK, Wasn't as funny as yours.

As for Conyers, he needs to be removed form office in the absence of any scandal. He has been in there much too long. What, they want him to die in the Chambers? Get rid of anyone in Congress more than 16 years to start.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 598
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:12:51 PM

Msg: 616
And the classic POF "Ask an irrelevant, immaterial question (and put a "dare you to answer" spin on it ( is that you L2L?) ) so you can then feel triumphant when it is ignored)

What are you talking about? Drinking the orange kool-aid is affecting your brain cells. My last comment here was (3) pages back, (5) days ago.
 deetristate
Msg: 599
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:22:06 PM
Ye doth protesteth too much about a joke. Hmmmm

And what is this thing about drinking that you people have? LOL!
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 600
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:22:40 PM
The statement was Joseph was 90 years old and Mary 12.
Yet neither bible mentions their age.
With all this God talk someone better be careful or the anti-religion snowflakes might start protesting in here.
If they didn't get rid of "Not ready For Prime Time" Teddy Kennedy after what he did they're not going to give Conyers the boot.
 deetristate
Msg: 601
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:30:09 PM
Conyers needs to be replaced even in the absence of a scandal, just like Pelosi and everyone else, from all parties, who has been there too long.

After they are there too long, they begin to have little fiefdoms and are not all that interested in accomplishing much; hence all the hearings about things that are not that important in the realm of what should be the actions of the federal government and its legislative branch.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 602
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:34:44 PM

Msg: 616

Msg: 618
Ye doth protesteth too much about a joke. Hmmmm

You asked me to explain how, so I did. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
 deetristate
Msg: 603
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 3:38:14 PM
So you ARE fun?

Nevermind......

Stop protesting.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 604
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 4:08:50 PM

Msg: 622
So you ARE fun?
Nevermind......
Stop protesting.

Who's protesting? Obviously you are the one protesting, creating conspiracy theories and reverting to your own insecurities accusing people of being multiple personas.
 toocash
Msg: 605
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 5:12:13 PM
D, there is only one person in the world who I am envious of and that is my younger self. And I'm sorry if the truth hurts but it is a fact that men fall in love with women who are warm and sensitive and compassionate. Men do not fall in love with women who have the characteristics of other men. I know how prideful you are being as cold as ice as hard-hearted as you are, and that's great. You need to be happy with yourself. The fact that you don't have the qualities women that men fall in love with simply may not be a problem with you. And you may be a fine partner 4 a guy based on what you bring to the table. Yours just will not be the romantic story of Romeo and Juliet that many young women dream of. That's okay though. Just remember never apologize, never admit you were wrong, never show an ounce of weakness. Be the female version of Donald Trump.
 gtomustang
Msg: 606
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/25/2017 5:22:34 PM
"GTO:What good is an opposition party if it doesn't put forth SOMETHING every once in a while, in this case, a focus on other issues? "

>>>true, the Dems could use some media like talk radio etc, but it is ironic these days that the GOP can also play the part of the opposition party on some issues.

"men fall in love with women who are warm and sensitive and compassionate"

>>>yeah, we want to lay the hotties, but fall for the warmies :)

"men do not fall in love with women who have male characteristics"

>>>ida know, a logical woman might be interesting :)

(oh goodness, did I post that?)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 607
Posted: 11/25/2017 5:29:48 PM
# 615 funch says:

so spend millions of dollars to investigate something that Al Franken already confessed to?..

Okay, then lets not spend millions of $...prosecuting wrong-doers who've been caught red-handed, so lets then suspend Hab-corpus

it doesn't matter whether Franken thought it was a "joke'

Being a comic does not give him a free pass to assault anyone....but if it was indeed done as a "joke" versus him doing it perniciously and repetitively..... then it gives us insight whether it was done outta plain stupidity...or if done to satisfy repeated deviant sexual urges, and this would be factored in when considering his fate as Senator

actually, you're providing me with a rare opportunity to.............

...........to come out with such dvmb ass sh!t; that even a Donkey would be hysterically laughing at!!!!

you bang plastic dolls and he brag about grabbing their plastic private parts

I see that the reefer has also impaired ^ whatever wit....you may have had (if any); making about as much sense as a demented fool in a sanitarium.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 608
Posted: 11/26/2017 9:49:09 AM
Was it a joke when Al Franken grabbed the rear ends of many other women during photo ops?
Has Freeky Franken apologized for grabbing the rear ends of those women?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN_8M4OpMo
 _babblefish
Msg: 609
Posted: 11/26/2017 10:41:55 AM
^it wasn't a joke . . ask yourself how low did conservatives go when a school full of children got shot up and not one change was made, furthered by disgusting false accusations that the incident was fake, now, a pedophiliac endorsed by a president is acceptable, can you go lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut? is shoving a war down our throats
next?

really .. i ask, in all sincerity, what's the conservative end game ?

here's an example of a typical POS republican

"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >