Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 610
On Fox News today...the truth for once. Page 25 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
Let the justifications begin.....as I said where are their morals when they elected someone like Trump....Before you start in with but "Clinton" excuses...I don't care about any of them.
If they support that deporable creep.....there is no room to complain about others that have done the same but of the other party.....imo.
I could care less if they throw Franken in prison for grabbing an arse but then they better go after the head Groper in Chief....Trump.
I see he's doing a flip flop on the Access Hollywood tape now...."That's not me"....He must forget there's a tape of him getting out of the bus....what a dufus.

Cripes....Republicans are about to close their eyes and put another one in congress with Moore.
What can we do???....they say...."he's already in the race."
Groper in Chief believes in this deplorable creep....go figure.
Frack....stupid people.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 611
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/26/2017 12:06:45 PM

^it wasn't a joke . . ask yourself how low did conservatives go when a school full of children got shot up and not one change was made, furthered by disgusting false accusations that the incident was fake, now, a pedophiliac endorsed by a president is acceptable, can you go lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut? is shoving a war down our throats
next?

What would you like to change?

ureally .. i ask, in all sincerity, what's the conservative end game ?

I would assume a better USA based on the US Constitution?
Here is the Republican Party Preamble
With this platform, we the Republican Party reaffirm the principles that unite us in a common purpose.

We believe in American exceptionalism.

We believe the United States of America is unlike any other nation on earth.

We believe America is exceptional because of our historic role — first as refuge, then as defender, and now as exemplar of liberty for the world to see.

We affirm — as did the Declaration of Independence: that all are created equal, endowed by their Creator with inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We believe in the Constitution as our founding document.

We believe the Constitution was written not as a flexible document, but as our enduring covenant.

We believe our constitutional system — limited government, separation of powers, federalism, and the rights of the people — must be preserved uncompromised for future generations.

We believe political freedom and economic freedom are indivisible.

When political freedom and economic freedom are separated — both are in peril; when united, they are invincible.

We believe that people are the ultimate resource — and that the people, not the government, are the best stewards of our country’s God-given natural resources.

As Americans and as Republicans we wish for peace — so we insist on strength. We will make America safe. We seek friendship with all peoples and all nations, but we recognize and are prepared to deal with evil in the world.

Based on these principles, this platform is an invitation and a roadmap. It invites every American to join us and shows the path to a stronger, safer, and more prosperous America.

This platform is optimistic because the American people are optimistic.

This platform lays out — in clear language — the path to making America great and united again.

For the past 8 years America has been led in thewrong direction.

Our economy has become unnecessarily weakwith stagnant wages. People living paycheck to paycheck are struggling, sacrificing, and suffering.

Americans have earned and deserve a strong and healthy economy.

Our standing in world affairs has declined significantly — our enemies no longer fear us and our friends no long trust us.

People want and expect an America that is the most powerful and respected country on the face of the earth.

The men and women of our military remain the world’s best. The have been shortchanged in numbers, equipment, and benefits by a Commander in Chief who treats the Armed Forces and our veterans as a necessary inconvenience.

The President and the Democratic party have dismantled Americans’ system of healthcare. They have replaced it with a costly and complicated scheme that limits choices and takes away our freedom.

The President and the Democratic party have abandoned their promise of being accountable to the American people.

They have nearly doubled the size of the national debt.

They refuse to control our borders but try to control our schools, farms, businesses, and even our religious institutions. They have directly attacked the production of American energy and the industry-related jobs that have sustained families and communities.

The President has been regulating to death a free market economy that he does not like and does not understand. He defies the laws of the United States by refusing to enforce those with which he does not agree. And he appoints judges who legislate from the bench rather than apply the law.

We, as Republicans and Americans, cannot allow this to continue. That is why the many sections of this platform affirm our trust in the people, our faith in their judgment, and our determination to help them take back their country.

This means removing the power from unelected, unaccountable government.

This means relieving the burden and expense of punishing government regulations.

And this means returning to the people and the states the control that belongs to them. It is the control and the power to make their own decisions about what’s best for themselves and their families and communities.

This platform is many things: A handbook for returning decision-making to the people. A guide to the constitutional rights of every American. And a manual for the kind of sustained growth that will bring opportunity to all those on the sidelines of our society.

Every time we sing, “God Bless America,” we are asking for help. We ask for divine help that our country can fulfill its promise. We earn that help by recommitting ourselves to the ideas and ideals that are the true greatness of America.

Senator John Barrasso, Chairman
Governor Mary Fallin, Co-Chair
Representative Virginia Foxx, Co-Chair
Hope that helps answer your question.
So tell us now, what is your "end game"?

here's an example of a typical POS republican

"If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."

I'm sorry but I did not read that anywhere in the Republican Preamble.
Quite possibly, are you projecting?

Let the justifications begin.....as I said where are their morals when they elected someone like Trump....Before you start in with but "Clinton" excuses...I don't care about any of them.
If they support that deporable creep.....there is no room to complain about others that have done the same but of the other party.....imo.
I could care less if they throw Franken in prison for grabbing an arse but then they better go after the head Groper in Chief....Trump.
I see he's doing a flip flop on the Access Hollywood tape now...."That's not me"....He must forget there's a tape of him getting out of the bus....what a dufus.

Ok throw him and Moore out after Moore is elected. Then vacate the Clinton Presidency, ban Hillary from ever holding public office again, throw out John Conyers and Al Franken... should we keep going? Oh and don't forget Ted Kennedy and RFK and JFK and FDR and LBJ famous womanizers all of them. Think they may have inappropriately touched a woman or two back in the day?

Cripes....Republicans are about to close their eyes and put another one in congress with Moore.
What can we do???....they say...."he's already in the race."
Groper in Chief believes in this deplorable creep....go figure.
Frack....stupid people.

Stupid people... Well hello, you voted for Bill and Hillary did you not?
But tell us how would you prevent Moore's election?
Because I am sure you being so far superior in intellect and of higher moral fibre must understand the laws in Alabama prevent his name from being removed from the ballot at this late date.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 612
On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/26/2017 12:18:14 PM
I did not vote for Bill and Hillary or Trump...I do not know if I would have voted for Bill(since his accusations came up after he was in office) but I do know I would never have voted Trump...If I was American...no matter what party he ran for. He is stupid....a liar....and a racist.
I wouldn't have voted for Hillary either. and why is everyone freaked out over Hillary...she isn't running for anything...is she?
I'm Canadian(duh) and I thought you were suppose to be too??

How would I prevent moores election?
He should never have got as far as he did...in the first place. when did this behaviour become acceptable in anyones mind?
It seems Chump has no problem promoting these individuals....has he no power to oust him??
Might save face for the party but of course...they may lose a seat in congress.
What a dilemma!! Party before morals...wins again.
 funchesf
Msg: 613
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/26/2017 1:03:39 PM

Posted By: deetristate
And more comedy from Fun:

welcome ladies and gents ...I'm here all night ......

and more fantasy to convince himself that atheism is AOK

what does Atheism have to do with you being a Bad Mother by teaching your daughters not to report Molestation after the statue of limitations runs out? ...

All very creative fiction writing, though.

deetristate was once a Tea Party-er, and then Trump walked in and destroyed the Tea Party which caused all the Partyers to run away and hide, she couldn't run to the Steve Bannon's Party because he was The Klan, she couldn't run to Ryan and McConnell because they were the RINOS, all that was left for deetristate to do was to waddle in the mud with Trump and post angrily and irresponsibly ...

so that deetristate and the other Tea Partyers can once again have a place to belong.... let's bring back the tea party ...send all donations to the Plenty of Fish Tea Baggers Fund

Posted By: Doubleknotspy7
The statement was Joseph was 90 years old and Mary 12.
Yet neither bible mentions their age.

I've already posted that the bibles that obtain the apocrypha mention the age of Joseph

Posted By: toocash
And I'm sorry if the truth hurts but it is a fact that men fall in love with women who are warm and sensitive and compassionate

I think you're describing buying a puppy ..Men generally fall in love using their eyes, Women with their Ears

Posted By: yule_liquor
Okay, then lets not spend millions of $...prosecuting wrong-doers who've been caught red-handed, so lets then suspend Hab-corpus

Al Franken is not being prosecuted and clearly not in need of Habeas Corpus... therefore your statement is out of context ..try again

Being a comic does not give him a free pass to assault anyone....but if it was indeed done as a "joke" versus him doing it perniciously and repetitively..... then it gives us insight whether it was done outta plain stupidity.

the Law nor the victim care if Franken did it as a joke or out of plain stupidity ...it's clear that your "mind set" is attuned to the confessed perpetrators and not their victims
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 614
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/26/2017 5:22:51 PM

He is stupid....a liar....and a racist.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm Canadian(duh) and I thought you were suppose to be too??

Have I ever said differently??

How would I prevent moores election?
He should never have got as far as he did...in the first place. when did this behaviour become acceptable in anyones mind?

Probably when Bill Clinton was Pres.

It seems Chump has no problem promoting these individuals....has he no power to oust him??

No he doesn't. Its called the Separation of Powers a political doctrine created by Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu.
I love educating Canadians!

Might save face for the party but of course...they may lose a seat in congress.
What a dilemma!! Party before morals...wins again.

Perhaps after all if didn't work for the Dems when they cheated Bernie.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 615
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/26/2017 5:55:44 PM
@ Funch

Al Franken is not being prosecuted and clearly not in need of Habeas Corpus... therefore your statement is out of context

Though not charged with a crime or being sued, he is technically not being prosecuted (legally)....but it was the decision of the senate body (McConnoll, Shumer) to undertake an investigation which will likely involve Franken being questioned under oath....it is therefore felt by all concerned that he is at least entitled to a hearing...plain & simple.

the Law nor the victim care if Franken did it as a joke or out of plain stupidity

the law always considers the circumstances of a crime committed by the accused....which is why often enough, a defendant found guilty is given a commuted sentence if he/she shows that there were added circumstances that contributed to the crime.

Example: an abused woman who kills her husband, can plead emotional stress/breakdown in an abusive relationship that led her to the homicide.

it's clear that your "mind set" is attuned.....

...to making sure that both sides have the opportunity to say their piece!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 616
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/27/2017 5:11:03 PM

Busted: Washington Post exposes a right wing sting.

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.

A woman who falsely claimed to The Washington Post that Roy Moore, the Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama, impregnated her as a teenager appears to work with an organization that uses deceptive tactics to secretly record conversations in an effort to embarrass its targets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.bde70631d5a5
 deetristate
Msg: 617
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 4:44:26 AM
That was pretty sad.

It also points more towards RINOS in action than anything.
(Again showing thatTrump was elected in spite of the Republican establishment)

Which means that they need to be removed from office for yet ANOTHER reason.

If only they can be stopped from fixing the ballots and eliminating any opponents who could actually beat them. . .
 gtomustang
Msg: 618
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 5:21:44 AM
Ah, Project Veritas, KJ has quoted from this fake news source before.

"President Donald Trump donated to an agency with a history of trying to take down liberal organizations, an agency that is now accused of trying to dupe the Washington Post with a fake Roy Moore claim in an undercover operation. The newspaper found out that a woman was lying after contacting reporters with a false claim that she'd become pregnant after having sex with Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore when she was a teenage girl. She claimed he then took her to get an abortion. Reporters and researchers for The Post traced the woman back to Project Veritas, a controversial group known for its undercover "sting" operations that often target liberal ideals or groups. The organization has been behind controversial and edited videos that have targeted CNN and Planned Parenthood. 
The controversial group also has ties to the commander in chief. 

About a month before Trump announced his candidacy for president, his charity, the Trump Foundation, gave $10,000 to Project Veritas. The March 2015 donation likely helped fund filmmaker and conservative activist James O'Keefe in creating a video claiming to show Hillary Clinton supporters were paid $1,500 to cause violence during Trump's rallies, which were often interrupted by protestors and fights. The video was released in October 2016. Trump mentioned the videos and its claims while debating Clinton, but never mentioned that he donated to the organization that made them. "They hired people. They paid them $1,500, and they're on tape saying be violent, cause fights, do bad things," Trump said, citing the video by O'Keefe."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-donated-to-project-veritas/ar-BBFQjGI?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 619
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 5:56:10 AM

It also points more towards RINOS in action than anything.

the funny thing is that this woman was from the far right....hardly a RINO !!!!
the funnier thing is that she did it...to incite outrage...so that more voters would vote for Moore...if you can believe it
its almost unbelievable how Fkn stupid these right wingers are

Kudos to WaPo.........who did the research and exposed it for a lie....probably the best news paper in the US!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Project Veritas, KJ has quoted from this fake news source before.

and Yikes quotes from Russophile news sources....what else can we expect from a couple turncoat Trolls
 Olwhatzhisname
Msg: 620
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 7:16:31 AM

I did not vote for Bill and Hillary or Trump...I do not know if I would have voted for Bill(since his accusations came up after he was in office) but I do know I would never have voted Trump

And theeeeerrrreeees your problem.....

Paula Jones happened in 1994....BEFORE the election. ... but hypocrites wearing those darn partisan horse blinders plugged their ears, & whistled the theme song to the Beverly Hillbillies, while the Clinton Smear Machine, featuring the lovely & talented James Carville proceeded to deny, disclaim, & detract during the reelection campaign. You all ruled the day & said sexual assault is OK with them.

Yes, it was all OK with them, as long as its the guy they wanna vote for.

And theeeeeerrrreeees your other problem.....

Clinton got away with it with your blessing, or inaction, or selective apathy, or those darn partisan horse blinders you all wear....why all the fuss now when someone you want to vote against does it???

Again, that standard was set in stone 20 years ago. If its obviously acceptable behavior for a politician, thanks to you hypocrites.
 funchesf
Msg: 621
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/28/2017 9:14:57 AM

.but it was the decision of the senate body (McConnoll, Shumer) to undertake an investigation which will likely involve Franken being questioned under oath

so which questions could the the Ethics Committee ask Franken that he hasn't already answered? ..."Senator Franken sir" could you feel Miss Tweeden's breast under that padded army vest? ....were they soft?

which is why often enough, a defendant found guilty is given a commuted sentence if he/she shows that there were added circumstances that contributed to the crime.

you stated that Franken performed "Raunchy Comedy" ...is it not a fact that such a person would also have "Raunchy Morals"?

Example: an abused woman who kills her husband, can plead emotional stress/breakdown in an abusive relationship that led her to the homicide.

once again your example does not apply to Franken ...if anything it applies to "Leeann Tweeden" after waking and catching Franken messing with her breasts tossed him out of the airplane without a parachute thus entering a plea of not guilty due to emotional distress/ breakdown because Franken would not stop sexually harassing her even while she slept

to making sure that both sides have the opportunity to say their piece!

well it was pretty clear that all Franken was doing was trying to get a piece ....as for both sides.. you never mentioned anything about the trials and tribulations of Leeann Tweeden

(Again showing thatTrump was elected in spite of the Republican establishment)

Trump being elected thanks to the Russians? (from Russia with Love) ....could this be the start of a new political party? ..."Comrade Republicans" ...nyet? ...da?
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 622
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 9:47:31 AM
Speaking of Fox News... that is the topic...
Is there a moral equivalence between President Trumps Pocahontas quip yesterday and "Fauxcahontas" (Elizabeth Warren) actually lying about having Native heritage for decades to advance her career?
Now certainly that was the wrong setting for his jab but for some 20 years or more this woman misappropriated the native culture.
Trump certainly won't let her forget it.

In other bad news for Fauxcahontas, her pet project the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau took a big hit as President Trump inserted a "clean up the swamp" person to rid the agency of partisan hacks who turned Bureau into a Democrat Party adjunct.
Trump appointee and interim director Mulvaney has his work cut out for him as Democrat partisans are firmly entrenched inside the sketchy department.
always entertaining.
 toocash
Msg: 623
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 10:03:43 AM

Is there a moral equivalence between President Trumps Pocahontas quip yesterday and "Fauxcahontas" (Elizabeth Warren) actually lying about having Native heritage for decades to advance her career?

No evidence she lied... that is a Trump Lie itself...regardless, there is no moral equivalence....Trump is a monumental ahole with no class or dignity. A crying disgrace that he fills the same seat of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt (both of them), even the Camelot family. He has caused incredible harm to the country. Maybe you like that Double because you are a Canadian....Dee likes it because she hates so many... she sees it as comeuppance... and KJ I have no explanation for.

her pet project the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau took a big hit as President Trump inserted a "clean up the swamp" person to rid the agency of partisan hacks who turned Bureau into a Democrat Party adjunct.

Unless you are a piece of sh^t bankster and fraud like so many trump supporters in big business... why would any individual applaud this developement? It makes no sense, any more than it makes sense for KJ to applaud the appointment of Conservative Judges who would quash her rights in Federal Court in favor of those abusing her...

Its kind of like being a politician who helps to pass Tort Reform and then being paralyzed in an accident as happened to a politician inj Colorado, if I remember correctly, who had a multi million dollar case and was limited to 250K based on his own legislation... so he lamented. he fuked himself. Poetic Justice. In the end, I don't understand people applauding things that hurt their own self interests... that's why I call Trump supporters stupid... because they are blind to what is happening. Very sad.
 Jo van
Msg: 624
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 11:09:03 AM
The CFPB was established after the banking crisis, to prevent the greed, corruption, and general dishonesty, in the financial sector, from fvcking everything up again, like they did in 2008/9.
It's no surprise that corrupt Donald, the fraudster, who lied about getting a "university education" to punters, objects to any oversight authorities.

The existence of such a parasitic sector of the economy is effectively a "tax" on the people who actually work, and produce the goods.
They are "sucking the host dry", to fund their "lifestyles", because they think they're "special".

They were pushing for "lighter-touch" regulation, and "less government intervention", right up until the collapse, when they all had to turn to their governments, "cap-in-hand", and plead to be "bailed-out", like some errant son, who couldn't pay his rent, and turns to daddy.
Capitalism failed, so the gambling losses of the sector were "picked up" by the state, at the cost of the ordinary working people, who had done no wrong, but were nonetheless punished, for the failures of the banks.

Personally, I think all government's should have seized ALL the assets of those who had previously accrued great wealth, in the "sub-prime"scam, and caused the losses and eventual collapse.
-Including the "credit reference agencies", who conspired to rate them "AAA", on a "commission basis".
It strikes me that there's just as much money around, as there was before, -there's even more, they've been printing it for decades.
-It's just that fewer and fewer people have got it all.

I think trump will be impeached soon, the question is, how many of his current, and former "picks" will be going down with him?
What a complete waste of oxygen he is.
 chameleonf
Msg: 625
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 12:11:35 PM

All told, the CFPB has returned almost $12 billion to consumers wronged by banks, credit card companies, mortgage servicers, and other financial-service companies.

https://www.consumerreports.org/consumer-financial-protection-bureau/ways-the-cfpb-can-help-you-save-money/

The above, all while banks realized still incredible earnings. But that's apparently not enough. The king lizard of the newly formed swamp wants to place his crony in the CFPB to help reverse the good it has done. Too bad Trumpsters don't have the ability to understand the basics of how Trump and his ilk are trying to keep the average citizen in their place (making it difficult to get ahead while increasing the already wealthy's bottom lines).
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 626
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 12:27:22 PM
Donald Trump claimed he was of Swedish ancestry - but it's a lie Follow @BiNordic
Vilhelm Carlström

"It seems the Trump family has been lying about their ancestry for a couple of generations. Donald Trump himself claimed in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal from 1987 that his father came to America as a boy, having emigrated from Sweden.

But it's not true. At least not according to the biographies The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire by Gwenda Blair, and The lost tycoon by Henry Hurt.

It seems the Trump family has been lying about their ancestry for a couple of generations. Donald Trump himself claimed in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal from 1987 that his father came to America as a boy, having emigrated from Sweden.

But it's not true. At least not according to the biographies The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire by Gwenda Blair, and The lost tycoon by Henry Hurt.

In their research into the Trump family, both author's have come to the conclusion that the Swedish origins was just a story invented by Trump's father. During the middle of the 19th century, Trump's true decent - German - was simply bad for business.

“In the 1940s, people, especially in the real estate industry in New York, didn't want to hear that somebody was German — so let's get rid of that. Let's be Swedish,” Gwenda Blair said in an inteview with Inside Edition.

According to the New York Times, Donald Trump even asked his father why he had to keep the lie going at the time of writing Trump: the Art of the Deal.

Henry Hurt writes that the reason for continuing the story was to not upset the Jewish tenants of Trump real estate, reports Aftonbladet. "
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 627
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 1:22:19 PM

No evidence she lied... that is a Trump Lie itself...regardless, there is no moral equivalence....Trump is a monumental ahole with no class or dignity. A crying disgrace that he fills the same seat of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt (both of them), even the Camelot family. He has caused incredible harm to the country. Maybe you like that Double because you are a Canadian....Dee likes it because she hates so many... she sees it as comeuppance... and KJ I have no explanation for.

No proof that Fauxcahontas lied except for all the Cherokee including genealogists who say that she is lying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnV3WzM3phk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeyMbPAwgygBut then again what do they know?
Must be that vast right wing conspiracy again.
I like simply because it's funny to watch the left lose their minds over his winning the election.
Perhaps you should scream at the sky to ease your anger.
her pet project the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau took a big hit as President Trump inserted a "clean up the swamp" person to rid the agency of partisan hacks who turned Bureau into a Democrat Party adjunct.

Unless you are a piece of sh^t bankster and fraud like so many trump supporters in big business... why would any individual applaud this developement? It makes no sense, any more than it makes sense for KJ to applaud the appointment of Conservative Judges who would quash her rights in Federal Court in favor of those abusing her...

So all of Trump's "big business" supporters are let me see now how politely did you put it oh yeah "pieces of sh^t"?
Have you seen who Obama is hanging out with lately?
Have you seen Obamas net worth?
And just how did the banking industry "fvk" everything up in 2008/9?
Certainly there is plenty of blame to be handed out to bankers but the financial collapse of 2008 starts with the sub prime mortgage fiasco which has its roots in the Carter administration. When leftwing groups started yelling that banks were racist in their lending policies. Then Dem Barney Frank led the charge to pressure the banks to increase minority home ownership through sub prime mortgages. At that point the recipe was set to simmer.
So basically affirmative-action policies trumped sound business practices.
So you are a little off on your history.
What will Trump be impeached for?
 toocash
Msg: 628
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 1:38:35 PM
^^^^ you didn't answer the question..... why does a little man like yourself support the gutting of a consumer protection agency. How do you benefit? How does the country benefit?

And just how did the banking industry "fvk" everything up in 2008/9?

LOL....yep...its all Obama's, Barney Franks and the victims fault....they made those Bankers screw the pooch and commit all of that banking fraud.

Why are you conservatives so stupid and ignorant? Serious question. I'm pretty sure I know far more than you about these issues....you just parrot the same crap all of the conservatives parrot....not much into independent free thought are you? Very sad.

In answer to your question...yes....Trumps business supporters are pieces of sh^t, and I would also argue traitors to the country. They are far smarter than Trump of course and they have him dancing on their string for their own benefit.....they should be rounded up and put in prison where they all belonged since they destroyed the economy back in 2008.

Trump will not last the term... he ultimately will be impeached for being a total failure of a President but the excuse will be Russia and/or the emoluments clause. We'll see.

You know why Trump has hired from the Goldman Sachs swamp...because he knows those guys are considered the brightest and best in the world.....a title he could never obtain in Manhattan, where most intelligent people looked down on him. He likes the idea of their top people working for him, just like the Draft dodging fat man likes the idea of the countries top Generals working for him. Its all ego for him. That he has made the swamp much deeper is of course non of his concern...its all about him. And you support him, no matter what he does...ignorant... stupid....obstinate. How do people become like you are?
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 629
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 1:52:17 PM
Who said anything about Obama? All I pointed out is that Obama hangs out with the very rich also. I don't implicate him in the Sub Prime Mortgage fiasco.
Also I said there is blame to be laid on the bankers but the left and Barney Frank also take their share.

Why do you misrepresent what I said?
Is it reading comprehension or are you just a "piece of sh^t" too?

As for President Trump its hard to claim he is a failure with the economy taking off under his leadership.
But you keep praying for that impeachment.
I am sure you are wearing out the knees in your pants kneeling by your bedside every night.
Merry Christmas!
 toocash
Msg: 630
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 2:14:15 PM
^^^ Obama hangs out with the rich because he is one of them. I don't give damn about the "rich"....just the rich crooks...and they are all in for Trump.

The law never required the loose banking standards where all you needed was a pulse and you could get a mortgage loan....put the blame clearly where it belongs ...on the bankster scum, like countrywide and the thieves at Goldman Sachs.

Once again, I know lots more than you about the economy and taxes and especially the market....and Trump has nothing to do with any of it (other than..the banksters assumed they were going to get a windfall from his tax cut....the tax cut that is not going to pass...be interesting to see what happens to the market then)....and the market going up has done nothing for main street or flyover America.

I don't "pray" for his impeachment, I hope for his impeachment. The sooner he is gone, the better off we will all be, and I give it much better than even odds he will be gone before the end of his term. The sooner the better of course. Get rid that fat man and try to save the country from the direction it is currently going.

Still waiting for you to answer the question...how closing down a consumer protection agency helps the people.... of course you do what all conservatives do...deflection and whataboutism are your catchwords. You can't answer simple questions..... very sad.
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 631
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 2:47:47 PM
Like I said plenty of blame to go around and certainly the Repubs get their share.
But it mainly comes to the villeinization of one side versus the other. The partisan politics of blaming one side as the root of all evil. (as seen above)
The threat of lawsuits and fines were a huge factor in the banks decision to go against sound lending policies in order to diversify there ethnic mortgage portfolios. Barney Frank was the head cheerleader here.
Basically they were coerced into unsound business practices regarding the mortgage approvals.

Well now you keep hoping that is if your goal is to go back to the worst economic recovery in US history and that anemic Obama economy.
Knock your self out on that one oh great envious one!

Merry Christmas!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 632
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/28/2017 6:05:54 PM
2 Funch # 640

so which questions could the the Ethics Committee ask Franken that he hasn't already answered?

we will know that when it gets underway!

"Senator Franken sir" could you feel Miss Tweeden's breast under that padded army vest? ....were they soft?

Well, I doubt Franken will be getting perverted questions like this ^.....................But if you were part of that Committee, I'm dam-Fkn sure you'd be asking it,.... and at the same time you'd be playing with your 'Woodie' with both your hands underneath the table, trying to "get off" on the answer he'd be giving ya!

is it not a fact that such a person would also have "Raunchy Morals"?

no its NOT a fact....it is more like a supposition...and maybe that ^ is what the ethics committe will try to determine

if anything it applies to "Leeann Tweeden" after waking and catching Franken messing with her breasts tossed him out of the airplane without a parachute thus entering a plea of not guilty due to emotional distress/ breakdown because Franken would not stop sexually harassing her even while she slept

okay, and if she would have killed him,..... and provided the above reason, then I'm sure the courts would have found her not guilty or at least commuted her sentence greatly.

you never mentioned anything about the trials and tribulations of Leeann Tweeden

I didn't have to........because tweeden seems to be doing Okay....she has accepted Franken's apology, she is not looking to sue anyone, she is not is not blasting him in the media, she is not having any mental issues, she is not looking to make any bucks from it......she just wanted it out in the open, and is carrying on with her life quite well.
 John252817
Msg: 633
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/28/2017 6:34:31 PM
The Ethics committee is a joke and Franken knows it, that is why he immediately had no problem with that committee looking into his sexual misconducts.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 634
On Fox News today..
Posted: 11/28/2017 6:40:38 PM
"The Ethics committee is a joke and Franken knows it, that is why he immediately had no problem with that committee looking into his sexual misconducts."

I agree...it's run by the majority.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >