Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > On Fox News today.....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tsar850
Msg: 51
On Fox News today.....Page 3 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)

So true, and Fox is strong thanks to the fact that American has a health supply of old racists.

Really..... Then most of America must be old racists.........

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html

Poll: Fox News most trusted network
By NICK GASS 3/9/15 6:25 AM EDT
Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, American voters say.
In comparison rankings, 29 percent responded that they trust Fox News the most. CNN follows with 22 percent, CBS News and NBC News are at 10 percent, ABC News at 8 percent and MSNBC at 7 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html#ixzz3Tv34AkTN

Please explain why every time liberals loose an argument (and that is very often) do they pull out the race card....... And is very seldom correct..... The Michael Brown and Travon Martin cases are prime examples.....
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 52
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 1:28:44 PM

Really..... Then most of America must be old racists.........

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/fox-news-trusted-network-poll-115887.html

When you understand that you just posted a link to an opinion poll, then you will be on your way to understanding that it only shows that for the most part Fox viewers are the most easily manipulated.

Please explain why every time liberals loose an argument (and that is very often) do they pull out the race card....... And is very seldom correct..... The Michael Brown and Travon Martin cases are prime examples.....

I will and soon as you can provide an example of what you are talking about.
 Tsar850
Msg: 53
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 2:05:13 PM

When you understand that you just posted a link to an opinion poll, then you will be on your way to understanding that it only shows that for the most part Fox viewers are the most easily manipulated.

If that makes you feel better about fox news beating all others in the ratings for over a decade...... Just keep telling yourself that.......

I will and soon as you can provide an example of what you are talking about.

I gave two that even the Eric Holder couldn't find evidence of what he himself claimed when the incident's happened.........

But you continue with your craniumrectumits..........
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 54
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 3:35:35 PM
Hmmmm. HFX and Tsar.

Eric...popcorn?
 tgif111
Msg: 55
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:04:29 PM
Fox News was just named the most trusted news organization of ANY news gatherer.

Fox 29%
CNN second at 22%

MSNBC the liberal channel wiped up the rear like Charmin at 7%
Lol

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-is-most-trusted-news-network-in-new-poll/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 56
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:57:51 PM
^

Fox News was just named the most trusted news organization of ANY news gatherer.

Haaaaahaaaaahhaaa....haaaaahhaaaaahaaaa LMAO!

and what do you think the political inclination was of those who voted to trust Fox?

The real truth is that Oreilly & Hannity play you guys like a well aged fiddle;
The simplistic neocons taking everything in; hook, line & sinker; as they twist & sensationalize to appeal to those on the right with all sorts of trickery and logical fallacies. I give Hannity & Oreilly lots of credit, for knowing their audience and knowing how to "work" a crowd!

MSNBC the liberal channel wiped up the rear like Charmin at 7%

And this should come as no surprise(in fact I'm surprised it was this high); because most liberals are very ASTUTE and are able to think critically; they are way too savvy to just accept sh!t coming from some talking head without first doing some added research into the story.
 daynadaze
Msg: 57
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/9/2015 5:58:04 PM
LOL Trusted by whom? I wouldn't trust any of them, I'd have to do some research and see what's what and sill I wouldn't just put my trust in the info, we are talking about ratings, not truth. When a show/station/website is so biased intentionally, why would they be concerned about feeding you the truth? It's ratings, which involves who can hook the most interested or gullible, you can't sell products and make a lot of money without hooking people in, doesn't matter if it's Fox News or CNN or Saturday Morning Cartoons, they are selling you a product. So you are saying that Fox News has a product(s) for sale that 29% of the people want, trust, not so much, it's what 29% want to hear that's being sold. I want to hear a lot of things, that doesn't mean I would trust a TV show telling me what I want to hear.
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 58
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 5:37:04 AM

If that makes you feel better about fox news beating all others in the ratings for over a decade...... Just keep telling yourself that.......

In related news, 94% 8 year old's think candy is the healthiest choice for snacks. So therefore candy must be the best snack food.

When you understand that a networks ratings has nothing to do with their propensity for making sh*t up you will be well on your way to understanding.
 Tsar850
Msg: 59
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:34:40 AM

In related news, 94% 8 year old's think candy is the healthiest choice for snacks. So therefore candy must be the best snack food.

When you understand that a networks ratings has nothing to do with their propensity for making sh*t up you will be well on your way to understanding.

Oh you mean like Brian Williams?!?!?!........ Really man that is your argument?........

The facts are that the liberal news has lied so much that only the obamobots believe them.... And seeing as you are one of the obamobots.......... Reason is waisted on you.....
 flyguy51
Msg: 60
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 6:41:19 AM
For a satirical look into the secret of Fox News' success, watch "Anchorman 2."
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 61
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:37:38 AM

Oh you mean like Brian Williams?!?!?!........ Really man that is your argument?........

yeah just like Brian Williams.

he gets caught lying and is immediately suspended.

Fox gets caught lying and it is business as usual.

The facts are that the liberal news has lied so much that only the obamobots believe them.... And seeing as you are one of the obamobots..........

Cool story, shame it is a total joke and in no way could you actually back up your claim, but hey you tried.

Reason is waisted on you.....

And apparently the time you spent in English class, was wasted on you.
 Tsar850
Msg: 62
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:47:48 AM

Fox gets caught lying and it is business as usual.

Example please......

Cool story, shame it is a total joke and in no way could you actually back up your claim, but hey you tried.

The lame stream Media more than backs up the facts I've posted.

And apparently the time you spent in English class, was wasted on you.

And this is the internet not a English class...... But when the only criticism you can make is being a grammar Nazi I guess you have to try and seem intelligent......
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 63
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:53:18 AM

Example please......

Post #28, there are 50 and when you are done proving those false come back and I will give you 50 more.

The lame stream Media more than backs up the facts I've posted.

Aww how cute, when pressed for facts you point at the sky.

And this is the internet not a English class...... But when the only criticism you can make is being a grammar Nazi I guess you have to try and seem intelligent......

Speaking of the internet, congratulations on your Godwin.

p.s. it is "an English" not "a English" and "try and" should be "try to"
 Tsar850
Msg: 64
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 11:06:13 AM

Speaking of the internet, congratulations on your Godwin.

p.s. it is "an English" not "a English" and "try and" should be "try to"

I have a grammar correction program also.......... Again this is the internet.........

Aww how cute, when pressed for facts you point at the sky.

The facts have been presented.... You're the one with nothing except ad hominem attacks.....

Post #28, there are 50 and when you are done proving those false come back and I will give you 50 more.

I haven't looked back however I am willing to bet that most of your examples have been disproven.....
 HFX_RGB
Msg: 65
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 11:11:58 AM

The facts have been presented.... You're the one with nothing except ad hominem attacks.....

Nope, you have yet to present one fact, other than you claiming you have presented facts.

I haven't looked back however I am willing to bet that most of your examples have been disproven.....

Well of course you think they can be disproven as that is the only way you would be able to weasel your way out of backing up your claim/s.
 skoochie
Msg: 66
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 12:47:13 PM

I haven't looked back however I am willing to bet that most of your examples have been disproven..

You ask for examples, then you refuse to look at them? This is that rectal-cranial-inversion you were talking about. A man gives you examples upon request without you having to do research of your own, and you give him that line of crap? You're not willing to look at the evidence, but you're willing to bet it's wrong?

There goes your credibility. See YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HFX,
That was a great example of the 8 year olds voting that candy is a healthy diet. We all know the Fox people are going to vote for their brand of news, even though their number one anchor has been busted lying on several occasions.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 67
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 9:27:09 PM
On Fox news today.... Or, on any of the conservative media you'll get exactly the news that they decide to feed to you. Spun like cotton candy so only the juicies tidbits will be processed for your consumption.

Heck, whether you're drinking the Limbaugh Lime, or the Becks berry blast the opinion rarely wavers past that of what some mega rich station owner says to broadcast. The bonus is, the kool aid mixes well with any brand or type of alcohol and oxycontin too....

Or, if TV is your thing you could tune Bill O Reilly in and see him try to squirm out of his latest "misspeak". Makes me wonder if these media legends just think lying is a roundabout route to the truth? Time will tell, O Lielly....
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 68
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:34:37 PM
"the kool aid mixes well with any brand or type of alcohol and oxycontin too...."
Apparently so.

How about a few distorted statements by our liar-in-chief?

"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues. - LIE
Says his comment about extremists being a JV team "wasn’t specifically referring to" Islamic State. - LIE
"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance. - LIE
"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion." - LIE
The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline." - LIE
"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas." - LIE
"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism. - LIE
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase." - LIE
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation." - LIE
"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business." - LIE
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years." - LIE
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession. - LIE
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration. - LIE
Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation." - LIE
Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children. - LIE
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me." - LIE
"Under the Romney/Ryan budget, interest rates on federal student loans would be allowed to double." - LIE
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress." - LIE
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs." - LIE
"Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody." - LIE
"Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law." - LIE
"I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. ... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."- LIE
Under President Barack Obama, the United States has "doubled our exports." - LIE
Says stories about his birth certificate drowned out media coverage of the Republican and White House budget plans the week of April 11. - LIE
The president’s proposed budget "will help reduce the deficit by $400 billion over the next decade to the lowest level since Dwight Eisenhower was president." - LIE
Under the White House’s budget proposal, "we will not be adding more to the national debt" by the middle of the decade. - LIE
Twelve judges have thrown out legal challenges to the health care law because they rejected "the notion that the health care law was unconstitutional." - LIE
"I didn't raise taxes once."- LIE
When President Franklin D. Roosevelt started Social Security, "it only affected widows and orphans," and when Medicare began, "it was a small program."- LIE
The Bush administration had been "giving (auto companies) billions of dollars and just asking nothing in return." - LIE
"The vast majority of the money I got was from small donors all across the country.'' - LIE
"We've excluded lobbyists from policymaking jobs."- LIE
When Obama was interviewed by American reporters in Asia, "Not one of them asked me about Asia. Not one of them asked me about the economy." - LIE
Insurers delayed an Illinois man's treatment, "and he died because of it."- LIE
Health reform will "give every American the same opportunity" to buy health insurance the way members of Congress do. - LIE
Preventive care "saves money." - LIE
"If we went back to the obesity rates that existed back in the 1980s, the Medicare system over several years could save as much as a trillion dollars." - LIE
"I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter." - LIE
Stimulus tax cuts "began showing up in paychecks of 4.8 million Indiana households about three months ago." - LIE
Health insurance companies are "making record profits, right now." - LIE
"We import more oil today than ever before." - LIE
"In eighth grade math, we’ve fallen to ninth place." - LIE
"There is no disagreement that we need action by our government, a recovery plan that will help to jump-start the economy." - LIE
"Senator McCain would pay for part of his (health care) plan by making drastic cuts in Medicare — $882-billion worth." - LIE
"The centerpiece of Senator McCain's education policy is to increase the voucher program in D.C. by 2,000 slots." - LIE
Under John McCain's health care plan, people get a $5,000 tax credit to buy a $12,000 health care policy, and "that's a loss for you."- LIE
John McCain accused Barack Obama "of letting infants die. - LIE
Oil companies ...currently have 68-million acres that they're not using. - LIE
McCain "has opposed stem cell research" - LIE
"But if my opponent had his way, the millions of Floridians who rely on it would've had their Social Security tied up in the stock market this week." - LIE
"The fact is that although we have had a president who is opposed to abortion over the last eight years, abortions have not gone down.''- LIE
Oil companies "haven't touched" 68 million acres where they already have rights to drill.- LIE
Fully inflating tires is "a step that every expert says would absolutely reduce our oil consumption by 3 to 4 percent." - LIE
John McCain refuses to support a new bipartisan energy bill "because it would take away tax breaks from oil companies like Exxon Mobil." - LIE
The U.S. government spends less on energy innovation "than the pet food industry invests in its own products." - LIE
"Our National Guard, as we saw in the Midwest flooding, can't function as effectively as it could. I was talking to National Guard representatives. Fifteen of their 17 helicopters in this region were overseas during the flooding." - LIE
"I think we came down here (to Florida) one time ... but we weren't actively fundraising here." - LIE
"I have never said that I don't wear flag pins or refuse to wear flag pins."- LIE
"He's promising four more years of an administration that will push for the privatization of Social Security..." - LIE
"We are bogged down in a war that John McCain now suggests might go on for another 100 years." - LIE
"Hillary Clinton believed NAFTA was a 'boon' to our economy." - LIE
"As has been noted by many observers, including Bill Clinton's former secretary of labor, my plan does more than anybody to reduce costs." - LIE
Americans "have never paid more for gas at the pump." - LIE
"She said, you know, 'I voted for it, but I hoped it wouldn't pass.' That was a quote on live TV." - LIE
"I know that Hillary on occasion has said — just last year said this (NAFTA) was a boon to the economy." - LIE
"Gas prices have never been higher, and Exxon Mobil's profits have never been higher." - LIE
"If we went back to the obesity rates that existed in 1980, that would save the Medicare system a trillion dollars." - LIE
"John wasn't this raging populist four years ago" when he ran for president - LIE
"Right now, an employer has more of a chance of getting hit by lightning than be prosecuted for hiring an undocumented worker. That has to change." - LIE
If African-Americans vote their percentage of the population in 2008, "Mississippi is suddenly a Democratic state." - LIE

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false
 tgif111
Msg: 69
On Good Ole Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:46:06 PM
thanks green thumbz.....

yes he has told those lies but *WHY* did he have to tell them?

I think he told them because he got in too deep, tried to put up some policy and when it didn't work tried to BS his way out of it. did you ever see the cops show where they catch the guy with crack in his underwear or a woman with dope in her bra? what do they always say? "That's not mine." they feebly lie.

my belief has always been because he's just not seasoned enough. he's too inexperienced.

he was a slick talker who was all cowboy hat and no ranch.

there are some who are up to the job (FDR, Clinton, Reagan) and some who are not.

Barry is just a poser. when you're a poser and you get cornered you lie.

VVVVVVVVV ......where do you get your news Doremi? we all have to get it from somewhere just depends on who you feel is telling the truth or a reasonable amount of it.
I watch fox, then cnn then nbc nightly news the most. occasionally msnbc.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 70
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/10/2015 10:47:09 PM
^^^ # 73.... Quite a list of lies you have there. Since you did'nt list a source for them I'll assume they came from the most fair and balanced king of lies....Fox News.

Well, at least the kool aid helps wash down the hogwash they dish up.
 skoochie
Msg: 71
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/11/2015 3:55:33 AM
Msg 73:
Most of those so-called lies are debatable. I can't go almost one by one and pick most of them off. For example, Fast and Furious may not have started under the Bush Admin., but the gun walking program sure as hell did. It was called Operation Wide Receiver. Obama is right would have been more accurate to simy say that "gun walking" started during the Bish Admin., because it did.

All of those so-called lies have facts to them. They were just worded wrong. It's more misspeak than anything. Unlike, Mr. Iraq Is Producing Nuclear Weapons. You really don't want to compare presidential lies when your guy was lying about war crimes making the case to send our men and women to their deaths. How about the impeachable lies he told concerning the outing of Valerie Plame? That is treason. It's right there in the Constitution stating that he is to be impeached for that.
 tgif111
Msg: 72
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/11/2015 7:37:23 AM

For example, Fast and Furious may not have started under the Bush Admin., but the gun walking program sure as hell did. It was called Operation Wide Receiver. Obama is right would have been more accurate to simy say that "gun walking" started during the Bish Admin., because it did.

Mr. Iraq Is Producing Nuclear Weapons. You really don't want to compare presidential lies when your guy was lying about war crimes making the case to send our men and women to their deaths. How about the impeachable lies he told concerning the outing of Valerie Plame? That is treason. It's right there in the Constitution stating that he is to be impeached for that.

the year is 2035 and Skootchie is laying on his deathbed with 15 seconds to live before he goes to his eternal rest. what are his last thoughts on earth? his loved ones? his triumphs in business? the good times?

no. it's........

"ohhhh that damn W! he made those 2 mistakes and fvcked up the whole country forever. I hate him and his 2 lies. if it weren't for that, America would still be a leading power instead of in the sewer as we are now. ohhhh ohhhh it's getting dim, can't see, can't think. Bush, Damn that Bush, that lying George Bush.........................." *boink*
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 73
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/11/2015 8:06:56 AM
"All of those so-called lies have facts to them. They were just worded wrong. It's more misspeak than anything."
Yes, they do have facts, , ,but isn't it amazing how frequently this Nobel Prize winning, best-selling book author and twice elected President mis-speaks . Let's not bring up the outright lies in the book, let's stay with his speaking.
Skoochie, you're a sports lover, , , what would you say are the odds that someone would mis-speak fifty times, and each and every time the error favors his own position ? Wouldn't an honest mistake favor the opposition equally?!
If a pro sports official called fifty decisions for one team to the detriment of the other, would you say that was a "mistake" ?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 74
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/19/2015 7:34:11 AM
Bill O'Reilly Loses Custody Of His Kids, Was Accused Of Domestic Violence
By John Amato
5/18/15 1:43pm

Night after night Bill O'Reilly doles out his opinions on the problems that face minorities, black teenage girls and their money grubbing families, but when it comes to his own family and children, it appears he's got many more flaws to deal with.

...According to a source familiar with the facts of the case, a court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck, apparently unaware that the daughter was watching...

read more about the hypocrite known as Bill O'Reilly at:

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/05/bill-oreilly-loses-custody-two-kids
 gtomustang
Msg: 75
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/19/2015 7:45:55 AM
I believe its the Good Samaritan law that keeps one from being liable for the safety of others, otherwise we could all instruct nearby strangers to not do something dangerous to keep ourselves from being held liable.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > On Fox News today.....