Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 885
On Fox News today.....Page 36 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
That was just my second post. Cannot edit yet.

Was just thinking about the math flopol, Create two for every one deleted. With all your profiles that have been deleted that means you have what, a couple hundred right now???
 flopolata
Msg: 886
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:22:21 PM
LOL. I suppose I would have at least that many if I had created them from the beginning. But I create enough to keep me going until I get down to a threshold level and then start over. You may be right about Frank he's likely responsible 4 KJ and maybe myself. But come on cash, you know you deleted at least several of my profiles in the past.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 887
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:28:47 PM
Let me guess.
Would that line be “See you in the funny pages”? It was rather obvious. At least to me.

I noticed it in the LOLTrump reply to him and thought about the Cash profile posting that in a reply to Frank both a couple years ago and when you went after him last year. Also both times right before he disappeared.

I still say you are tooting your own horn a bit much Cash. I think it is more likely lucky trimming followed by you crowing about being responsible for deleting him. Frank is so despised there has to be constant reports about him.

Again, in all likelihood lucky trimming followed by Cash taking the credit. What about all his other profiles that keep disappearing? Gon’a take credit for those too?
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 888
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/22/2018 10:10:07 AM
Looks like we killed this thread.

Just a couple comments before I drift back into the shadows.

But I create enough to keep me going until I get down to a threshold level …

Really?!??! You have a threshold? I’m really curious, how many is that?

But come on cash, you know you deleted at least several of my profiles in the past.

Seriously, I have never done anything to delete you or ANY other forum poster; except for Frank and Tall. Seriously! (I forgot about Tall. I joined the crowd in the Tall thread and reported him. It was just a single simple report, not a serious attempt get him booted. Memory seems like he stuck around about a week or two after I did my duty and joined that crowd. Like I said, it seemed like the going thing during the Tall thread.)

I did see about a month or so ago you posted that you thought I was in the background deleting people. Not in the least.

Why would I? I don’t spend enough time here to even figure out who everyone is, was and will become. Just not that interested. I pop in once in a while every now and then. If there is a thread that recent posting catches my attention I might follow it until I get bored with it or the posters. And I do bore rather easily. I’m sure I know who “blondie” is that you referred to earlier but I do not have a clue who this Becky is that Frank called me.

######################################################################

Lurker,
First off, I wish I had your user name! I think it would suit me well. Want to give it up to me?

I still say you are tooting your own horn a bit much Cash.

When it comes to slapping Frank around with the same treatment he has slapped so many with you bet I’m tooting my horns! As loud as possible. Hell, I’d throw a parade if I could.

I think it is more likely lucky trimming followed by you crowing about being responsible for deleting him.

Possably but I have to argue that it is not just lucky timing. Each time I decided to help him off the forums I posted the funny pages line twelve hours or less before he disappeared. If it really matters to you, you can spend hours going thru his profiles’ posting histories. You will see many that I warned him what was about to happen and he was gone with his last post being within twelve hours of my warning. Often, there were no postings after my warning.

One of the former moderators became a friend of mine some time back. They gave me a lot of help and information when they became a former moderator. Did you know that Markus never made them sign a non-disclosure agreement? Years ago I got into one of those stupid arrogant Frankish arguments with him and he kept trolling my postings and got not just my first profile deleted, but the next three I created. He dared me to even try to get him deleted back then. Those early profiles were being used for serious dating searches back then and he really screwed me with some contacts. Over his stupid arguments. He thought it was funny that he caused me to loose contact with someone. So, yes, I have had it in for him ever since.

When he started coming back to the forums after the last moderator left I reveled every time he got nuked and I will claim at the least partial, if not primary, responsibility for several of those deletions. Lucky timing or not, it is still sweet.

OK, it is probably time to head back to the shadows. Sure you won’t let me have your user name Lurker????

Oh, and flopo or whoever you are right now, unless you personally attack me and cause me intentional harm you are safe from me franking you.
 flopolata
Msg: 889
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/22/2018 1:21:57 PM
Cash....i actually thought you were tall...but if you say you were not...good enough for me. If Frank is your enemy...good enough for me too. Hard to find many as condescending as him...and Vlad calls him a c^nt....the worst insult one guy can give to another.

As for deleting me...come on. Others here who don't like me have repeatedly done that...so as you know, I have become an expert on throw away profiles. It's got to take significantly more effort to delete than to create my profiles.

If I did want to delete somebody...i would create a few profiles of the opposite gender...message somebody with a really nice photo so they responded, then report them for abuse. I've never done that...but I'm pretty sure it would be successful. The hard way is reporting for abusive posting. That takes multiple profiles...too much effort for most people to bother. Anyway, I helped get rid of Motown and valkano, but only
helped. I was not the only person after them. And i still smile too myself for that success. Motown...talk about a sarcastic b^tch. Valkano I actually liked, but she allied with Motown and repeatedly moved to delete my profiles...until she crossed the line.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 890
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 1:12:35 AM

Sure you won’t let me have your user name Lurker????

No.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 891
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 3:23:01 AM
Trinity
Sorry pal but this is to good to pass by.

flopolata
"Cash....i actually thought you were tall...but if you say you were not...good enough for me. If Frank is your enemy...good enough for me too. Hard to find many as condescending as him...and Vlad calls him a c^nt....the worst insult one guy can give to another."

Oh i have a lot more insulting names i can call frank the troll. But if anyone deserves to be nuked it is indeed frank. Since i first signed up to the forums it was frank who went out his way to get folk thrown off the board.

It was his mo. I never heard anyone condemning frank for getting posters banned but i have seen a couple of posters wailing when it was done back to the piece of crap known as frank.

Notice he never put up any of the photies he had but never changed. I would hazard a guess the photies were not his. Have they the bairns cartoon spongebob square pants over the pond? Have a wee gander at this photie then think frank...........

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/paramount-delays-spongebob-movie-release-until-2020-1202645765/

Its his spitting image. When frank had his gang they used to pick on one poster until they got them nuked. Apart from him being binned my favourite frank moments were when he said he was being sarcastic or ironic. I can only assume he was being sarcastic about being ironic or ironic about being sarcastic.

When he claimed he never posted on here 24/7 (a moniker i gave him). He said he never posted on here 24/7 he posted on other sites as well.

And when he claimed to have closed his profile because he was dating lol I'm sure the whole forum burst out laughing at that.

Mr J Cash
If you are having a wee gander well done. I shall bestow on yourself the highest honour.

The Order Of The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Troll Finder General

Again well done mate.
 flopolata
Msg: 892
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 8:44:20 AM
I think we can all agree that Frank is a piece of dung...heck he even apparently did in Meow...who disappeared shortly after or before he did. Who would have it in for Meow other than a piece of dung...simply because she was religious? She was always respectful about her opinions.....usually posting on the philosophy thread. Frank is just one of those people who cannot and will not tolerate or respect any opinion with which he disagrees.

Frank is out there and he knows if he does me in again, I will back immediately. So Frank...as you are reading this...I can create these profiles in 60 seconds. If you send me a photo of a beautiful women looking to meet me, I won't respond. And if you use multiple profiles to delete me....I will be immediately back.. Nothing you can do to me Frankee....LOLOLOL.. Screw you Frank...you ahole.

By the way, I just looked at my randomly created profile.. I am from Hompton North Dakota......heck there is no Hompton, but there is a Hampton. I have no idea what my zip code relates too...and my email is bouncing...so flololata days are numbered..... to somebody like Blondee who has a stroke everytime somebody admits to breaking POF rules.... I'm laughing at you too. You may have kept crook catcher off the boards.... and you may be doing in KJ (or is it Frank who has done in KJ)...but I'll always be here. :-)

And Mr. Cash, I hope you self-deleted...but if not, I know you will eventually be back.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 893
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 10:16:41 AM
Hope I format this correctly since it is the first post with this profile I will not be able to edit nor delete and repost.

Vlad:

The Order Of The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Troll Finder General

Thank you sir. This is the second time you have bestowed the honor of The Order Of The Three Billy Goats Gruff upon me.
Again, thank you.

The profile photo I am posting was totally inspired by you.

flopo:

Cash....i actually thought you were tall...

OUCH! That hurts.
:) Just kidding. I have thicker skin that that. Like I said, I have no idea who everybody has been in the past. Hell, I’ve probably complemented some who I despised in the past and slapped some I used to agree with. Because, again, I have no idea who the old folks I used to post with are now.

And Mr. Cash, I hope you self-deleted...but if not,

No, I tried to log in to delete it this morning and it was already gone (just temporally though).

I originally took the LOLTrump name as soon as I noticed I was successful in helping Frank off when he was LOLTrump. I tried to find some of his old photos to post on it but did not put much effort into it. I made the profile an anti-frank profile. I had the A.A. 12 steps and edited them into the T.A. (Trolls Anonymous) 12 steps. If you are not familiar with the 12 steps they are all about there being a higher power turning your life over to that higher power be it God or some other deity. I knew Frank would not mind.
I waited a long time to post a reply to Frank. He took the bait completely the other day. He tried to slap me around and I slapped him back. Hell, I slapped him off the forums. I had my fun with the profile so I deleted it. Took it right back though. Thought I might have some fun again some day. I guess that is today.

Vlad,Thanks for the photo link. I totally see the similarity between Frank and Sponge Bob SP. Although it probably will not stand log. The entire profile is so new it too will likely be quickly deleted so not many will see the photo.

Mr. J. Cash… 4 (I think)
Frank… 0
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 894
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 10:47:09 AM
So you came to delete that profile... and it was gone.
Yet you had your fun with it and deleted it...
And made this profile three days ago... just in case.

You are transparent.

Ever play zelda? The game..
 LOLTrump
Msg: 895
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 11:27:10 AM

Yep, It pretty much sums it up. (whatever you said, you lost me)

Ever play zelda? The game..

Do you mean Zelda as in Link, Ganon, the three omnipotent golden triangles and the kingdom of Hyrule?

Nope, never heard of it.
 flopolata
Msg: 896
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 11:28:14 AM
^^^^ Lolol. My guess hopeless doesn't have much of a sense of humor though.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 897
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 11:30:34 AM
DAMN! That does look like Frank!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums I am restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are mine I can not post to this thread.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 898
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 11:41:25 AM
Hell, from now on I won't be able to avoid reading Frank’s posts in Sponge Bob’s voice. And, that voice will actually fit.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums I am restricted to having no more than 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are mine I can not post to this thread.

Look at that. Got my edit privileges already!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 899
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 2/23/2018 4:15:00 PM

You are transparent.

OK. I had a little time to think about what you posted. It completely made no sense when I first read it. Then I realized that either what I posted was confusing or you are just easily confused. Either way please permit me to clarify - and clear up you confusion…
(It’s a bit long winded of an explanation but I think that in order to cut through the fog of confusion you may need absolute clarity.)

flopo posted to my J Cash identity that he hopped that I (as J Cash) self deleted and was not booted off. With the LOLTrump profile I replied that I intended to log in (with the J Cash profile) planning to delete the J Cash profile but it had already been deleted.

I had intended to log on, make a couple more points and comments, and then delete the J Cash profile. However, when I tried to log on, I realized the J Cash profile had been deleted. I figured “Oh well. People will just think I deleted the profile myself again.”

Try hard to stay with me here…
The profile I “had fun with” was the LOLTrump profile I created in August last year as soon as I got Frank’s LOLTrump profile booted. I grabbed the name and created a profile mocking Frank. I waited for a good time to post a reply as LOLTrump to one of his posts just to shake it in his face - as bait. He took the bait, hook line and sinker. He thought it was somebody named Becky. I had my fun, got him booted again, crowed about it, and decided to self-delete my LOLTrump profile.

You still with me?
A few days ago, within five minutes of deleting my LOLTrump profile I created a new LOLTrump profile. Figured “you never know when it might be the right time to use it again”.

I wanted to comment on vlad’s post. My J Cash profile was gone. I do not have any other profiles, other than the LOLTrump profile I just recreated so it was apparently time to use it.

I figured while I was at it I would post a Square Pants pic on the profile based on vlad’s posted link. I figure with the cartoon image and the new profile it will only stand a day or two at best. But that’s OK with me. I can always create one to replace it if I want. Even if someone else makes a grab for it if and when it disappears.

I hope that clears things up for you.
~ J $ ~
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 900
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/14/2018 4:44:09 AM
It is about time.....

Parents Of Slain DNC Staffer Seth Rich Sue Fox News Over Fake News Story

"The suit claims Fox News and two others “intentionally exploited” the murder “through lies, misrepresentations and half-truths.”

The suit, which was obtained by HuffPost and first reported by ABC News, claims Fox News, investigative reporter Malia Zimmerman and network regular Ed Butowsky “intentionally exploited” the tragedy of Rich’s death “through lies, misrepresentations and half-truths.”

The suit also accuses Fox News of contacting Rich’s parents “under false pretenses” for the purposes of developing their “sham story.”

The parents of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was killed in 2016, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Fox News, one of its reporters and a network guest over a retracted story that connected their son’s death to a “baseless” conspiracy theory.

“No parent should ever have to live through what we have been forced to endure,” Joel and Mary Rich said in a statement following the suit’s filing in the Southern District of New York. “The pain and anguish that comes from seeing your murdered son’s life and legacy treated as a mere political football is beyond comprehension.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seth-rich-parents-lawsuit-fox-news_us_5aa89ff3e4b0f7a689cd7c56
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 901
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:10:49 AM

The parents of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was killed in 2016, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Fox News, one.

Ohhhh, DNC staffer.!...okay.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 902
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 3/14/2018 7:56:23 AM

Ohhhh, DNC staffer.!...okay.

I noticed you practice selective reading. You missed the part that reads:

"The suit claims Fox News and two others “intentionally exploited” the murder “through lies, misrepresentations and half-truths.

The parents of Seth Rich, a Democratic National Committee staffer who was killed in 2016, filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Fox News, one of its reporters and a network guest over a retracted story that connected their son’s death to a “baseless” conspiracy theory. "

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seth-rich-parents-lawsuit-fox-news_us_5aa89ff3e4b0f7a689cd7c56
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 903
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/9/2018 8:26:44 PM
While the entire world is discussing Michael Cohen's FBI raid, being investigated by the FBI for possible bank fraud and campaign finance violations, Tucker Carlson is talking about how aggressive and sex-crazed Pandas are.
 Goyswontbereplaced
Msg: 904
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 5:06:42 AM
More than a "cohencidence". Mr Trump's legal freedom's were abridged. What about attorney/client privledge?

Do the multi cults and their handlers understand Constitutional Fundamentalism? LOL
 pedata
Msg: 905
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 6:30:40 AM
Goys won't be replaced....? Are you and galaxy/Orion part of the same brotherhood? You scumbags need to stick together.:-)
 pedata
Msg: 906
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 6:39:27 AM
By the way goy...your shiksas only headline, I don't think you need worry about being called by gal gadot. ...not sure beauty and brains and success quite mesh with a loser tiki carrying skin head covered in tattoos. Lolol
 Goyswontbereplaced
Msg: 907
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 7:18:05 AM
Live and let Live. You do know it's OK to be )))Goyem((( , right?
 pedata
Msg: 908
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 7:55:57 AM
Sure it's okay...im just suggesting you need not warn shiksas away....i kind of suspect you are not quite in their dating class. And it is a cruel world out there. Class really does matter. Sorry.
 pedata
Msg: 909
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 4/10/2018 7:58:05 AM
Correction...need not specify only shiksas need apply..not Jewish girls. Jewish women aren't generally attracted to low class, white trash, or so I hear. :-)

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >