Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 160
On Fox News today.....Page 7 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
Fox News falls into 3rd place in primetime ratings for the first time in nearly 17 years
Maxwell Tani,
Published 3:20 pm, Monday, May 22, 2017

Fox News last week fell into third place during primetime in the coveted advertising demographic of 25-54 year-old viewers, the first time it had done so in 17 years, as rival network MSNBC surged into first place.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Fox-News-falls-into-3rd-place-in-primetime-11165528.php
 gtomustang
Msg: 161
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/23/2017 7:55:19 PM
Sean Insanity was hoping for a ratings bump with the dead body of Seth Rich, making him the new Vincent Foster. If Faux has shareholders, they're probably looking for the exit.

Hint: its on the left

tee hee.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 162
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/24/2017 6:15:30 AM

Sean Insanity was hoping for a ratings bump with the dead body of Seth Rich, making him the new Vincent Foster.

Yep, once again Sean shows himself to be a first class douche bag / deflector, as it is clear he hates the troops and the USA.

Just a Reminder: Its been 2,954 days since Sean Hannity said he would be waterboarded for charity.

Sean Hannity Volunteers To Be Waterboarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzK5FNjBsrA
 John252817
Msg: 163
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/24/2017 8:35:19 PM
By Charlie Daniels | May 24, 2017 | 12:17 PM EDT

Senator Chuck Schumer (Wikimedia Commons Photo)
Sen. Schumer, I don't live in your constituency, but in the larger picture, you live in mine and every other legal, taxpaying American citizen who is affected by the power you hold in your political party, your blind allegiance to it and the obstructionist posture to anything that doesn't directly benefit it.

There's something sinister about seeing you bent over the lectern in the Senate Chamber, your countenance resembling what I would imagine Edgar Allen Poe's would look like reciting one of his macabre tales of doom and gloom, as if there is not one drop of happiness in your life, forecasting a dismal future for America if anything President Trump proposes passes both houses, is signed and becomes law.

I know you're disappointed. I know you had the balloons ready to fall and the corks halfway out of the champagne bottles on election night. And I know you just can't face the truth that what happened in the election was exactly the same thing you continue to do: you forgot about the working people; you forgot about the empty factories of the rust belt; you took for granted the high crime, low employment inner cities you've made unkept promises to for decades.

Instead of looking inward at the real cause for your party's loss, you had to find a scapegoat, and if it hadn't been Russia, it would have been something else.

Sen. Schumer, will you do me and America a favor? Will you lay your hand on a Holy Bible and tell America that you believe in your heart that Donald Trump has actually colluded with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government to the detriment of the United States of America?

You see, sir, everything you've come up with so far, and you've been at it since well before the election, has been superficial. And I believe that anything your special counsel will come up with will also be superficial, guilt by association, the fires of triviality fanned and proliferated by a tilted, hate-filled media and super partisan politicians.

Sen. Schumer, what goes around truly does come around, and if, or should I say when, this pendulum starts swinging back the other way, do you realize that Mr. Mueller could actually find a lot more dirt on prominent Democrats than they do Trump and his staff?

You have opened Pandora's Box, sir, and basically thrown away the lid.

Now it’s time to chop the log and let the chips fall where they will.

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.

Now let's turn this coin over.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton sign off on allowing a Russian agency to purchase a company holding up to 20 percent of America’s uranium production capacity?

Who leaked the classified information that started this ball rolling? For the investigation to be valid, that has to come out.

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's State department, through incompetence, indifference or both, allow four American citizens to die in Benghazi?

Be careful how you answer this one because the jury and some explosive evidence are still out there, and it all could well be brought to light in a few months.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton, by using an unsecured server and allowing Huma Abedin to email copies to her husband, Anthony Weiner, expose classified documents?

Was there collusion between the Obama administration and the IRS to disallow tax free status to conservative organizations?

If not, why did Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment and retire with full benefits?

You see, sir, Pandora is neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and what is revealed in the coming months could well be a two-edged sword.

Be careful what you wish for.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 164
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/24/2017 10:15:02 PM

Msg: 180
Sean Insanity was hoping for a ratings bump with the dead body of Seth Rich, making him the new Vincent Foster. If Faux has shareholders, they're probably looking for the exit.

Hannity's advertisers are jumping ship for peddling a murder conspiracy.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 165
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/25/2017 6:26:29 AM

Hannity's advertisers are jumping ship for peddling a murder conspiracy.

now at 7

SEVEN advertisers pull out of Sean Hannity's show - as he accuses media watchdog of 'liberal fascism' for leading calls for a boycott over Seth Rich story
By Ashley Collman and Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Associated Press
Published: 05:23 BST, 25 May 2017 | Updated: 12:44 BST, 25 May 2017

Seven companies announced Wednesday that they will no longer advertise on Sean Hannity's nightly show on Fox News.

Cars.com, the automotive classified site, was the first to announce that it was pulling its commercials from the popular 10pm nightly talk show Hannity, which has devoted extensive airtime to a conspiracy theory surrounding a murdered Democratic Party official.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540118/SEVEN-advertisers-pull-commercials-Hannity-s-show.html#ixzz4i63je9sU
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 166
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/25/2017 12:21:23 PM

SEVEN advertisers pull out of Sean Hannity's show - as he accuses media watchdog of 'liberal fascism' for leading calls for a boycott over Seth Rich story

I guess Fox News is the "liberal media elite" for going out of their way making a statement that they as a company do not hold the position on said conspiracy said by Hannity on their station. And it's so funny about the Montana Monster guy running for the House seriously beating up the reporter and charged with a crime in doing so is called out by some as liberal hogwash that the Congressman-to-be did anything wrong -- even though a reporter from Fox News laid out what happened as an eye witness in grave detail.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 167
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/25/2017 12:29:38 PM

And it's so funny about the Montana Monster guy running for the House seriously beating up the reporter and charged with a crime in doing so is called out by some as liberal hogwash that the Congressman-to-be did anything wrong -- even though a reporter from Fox News laid out what happened as an eye witness in grave detail.

What does that tell you? Some of these people are brainwashed.
 forumslady
Msg: 168
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/25/2017 4:49:05 PM
Ilove2laughtoo-
"What does that tell you? Some of these people are brainwashed."
In some cases this is true, whether it happened as adults practicing conformation bias by watching fox news on a loop, or at their parents knee.
With many, it's a lack of maturity, still others are starting to question and panic when they do because it takes strength to question long held belief's and embrace change if it means going against what they have been told/taught, all their lives.
Facebook is the only "social media" I use. Occasionally, I can see comments on some of my friends pages by people who aren't my facebook friends.
This caused me to view this exchange last week:
(my friends post) "As a parent, I have encouraged my children to think for themselves. It makes me proud to see them grow into their own, both are in college. They will be our future voters, our future leaders, may they practice wisdom as they go toward their future. This is a future we all will live in, surely better than what is happening, currently.
(Their friends reply) "So, a good future is only if they think Trump is not good?" Is that what they think, or what you think?"
(my friends reply)"Both." "Yes, I don't think Trump is a good leader, or good for America, however, if they chose to think that he is, it would not be up to me to change their mind. They are not extensions of me, they are individuals with their own opinions."
(Friend of friend) "Great, another showflake libtard failing to teach his kids right from wrong." I'm proud of what I've taught my children, they love Trump and America, you and your kids can get the hell out of my country. If my children ever said they didn't love America, they wouldn't go to college, I wouldn't pay for it, they would be on their own. No child of mine is ever going to think that America and God isn't first."
(my friends reply)" I'm not sure who you are, I need to update my privacy setting after this. You do realize they can go to college without you paying for it? There are scholarships and financial aid."
(friend of friend) "They wouldn't do it, they go against me, they know what happens. They would be disowned."
(My friends reply)"And that, folks, says it all."

Indeed my friend, indeed.

There are people no one can win an argument with. My friend made his point, but I'm sure he knows he's can't change this mans mind.
Some people are incapable of listening, they only listen to argue, which isn't listening at all.
My hearing issues have forced me to become a good listener, but I already was before my hearing became so bad.
I have changed my mind on issues more than once, sometimes on my own, sometimes when influenced by others.
I don't feel fear when having a discussion with someone that has a different opinion.
Then again, I was never threatened with being disowned for thinking for myself.
If the Trump supporter's children grow up to agree with their father, I hope it's because they truly come to think that way on their own and not because he threatened them if they dare to believe differently than him.
Somebody in that family is likely to wind up alone. I don't think it will be his children. :(
 deetristate
Msg: 169
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:02:39 AM
I am sure that if you looked, just a little, you could find a conversation where a leftist or hillary lover was just as ridiculous.
Start with anyone who is American saying "Trump is not my President" and go from there.
 N2U16
Msg: 170
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:20:36 AM
Well, Fake News is 24/7, a Hillary lover, and just as ridiculous lol

And of course their purpose is to brainwash……
 gtomustang
Msg: 171
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:42:08 AM
The best little Johnny can do, is find a fiddler for support. Oh well, I guess he wanted to dance...

As for Montana Monster, supposedly half the ballots had already been mailed in before the Monster decided to take Chump up on his offer of "hit them, i'll pay for the legal bills, don't worry." I'm surprised Johnny didn't point out Ryan quietly taking the Monster to task. Oh yeah, it would have gotten in the way if he had. Still, there were some Monster supporters who figured the reporter "had it coming". Not sure why they choose to live in a country that supports freedom of the press, if they feel that way....wouldn't they be much more comfortable in, say Turkey, where they beat them on live TV?

maybe they didn't think like that before, but constantly tuning into a campaigning Chump who constantly said, "look over there, the lying press" to the boos of his supporters, finally took root in their animal brains. Hate triumphs again by getting a Republican elected!

whoo hoo, such a victory for America. we learn to hate, we learn to ignore what our eyes and ears tell us actually happened.
 deetristate
Msg: 172
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 9:19:16 AM
It was not a good thing what he did in montana and he should not have.

On the other hand, politics aside, when a family tragically loses a mother, father or child and a reporter sticks a mic and camera in their face and says," how do you feel," don't you sometimes wish that reporter is body slammed?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 173
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 10:32:51 AM

Hate triumphs again by getting a Republican elected!

Yep, it always does, that is why they always lie about it first and then pretend to be sorry later.

Montana Republican admits his original story about assaulting a reporter was a lie
What Greg Gianforte said after winning an election was drastically different than the story his campaign told the day before.
Journalist, ThinkProgress.
May 26

The day before, his campaign told a very different story about what happened after Jacobs asked for Gianforte’s reaction to the Congressional Budget Office’s score of the American Health Care Act (AHCA). (Gianforte managed to get through the campaign without taking a position on the bill.)

In a statement released immediately after the incident on Wednesday, a spokesman for Gianforte characterized Jacobs as the aggressor and smeared him as a “liberal journalist” who “created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”

https://thinkprogress.org/greg-gianforte-apologizes-for-assaulting-reporter-ben-jacobs-2663e0bae31e
 trinity818
Msg: 174
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 11:11:33 AM
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 175
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 4:18:52 PM

Msg: 190
whoo hoo, such a victory for America. we learn to hate, we learn to ignore what our eyes and ears tell us actually happened.

After this goon won the election last night, he finally admitted that the original story his campaign put out about the incident was a lie. If you needed any more proof to how we've regressed as a society, well, this is it. We are doomed.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 176
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/26/2017 7:03:56 PM
^

After this goon won the election last night, he finally admitted that the original story his campaign put out about the incident was a lie. If you needed any more proof to how we've regressed as a society, well, this is it. We are doomed.

This "win" serves as an indication of what the Democratic party will be up against in the most conservative corners of the Mid-west!

They need to fully realize that they will be in an uphill battle from the start.
Gianforte's opponent (Mr Quist) was promoting himself as a banjo playing neophyte"regular type guy";....with a SH.IT load of baggage

http://freebeacon.com/politics/rob-quist-dealt-blistering-defeat-montana-special-election/

He supposedly broke ranks with Perez (DNC), and aligned himself with Sanders (I-VE) because sanders won that state during the Dem primaries ( as though that had any real bearing for this election).

Its a bit hard to believe that the DEms could not "draft" anyone way more respectable to match up with Gianforte.
This is the kinda thing that will actually "doom" the Dems

There is a "run-off" election for the House in the Atlanta district that Newt Gingrich held.
THis is a major test for the Dems.
They cannot afford to many more losses going into 2018
 LOLTrump
Msg: 177
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/28/2017 6:47:11 PM
Jesus, big money and the GOP: Before Fox News, there was “The 700 Club”
At "The 700 Club" I learned from Pat Robertson how to sell a "gospel of self" to the faithful
Terry Heaton
Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:00 AM EDT

The 700 Club began as a Christian talk show for the faithful, but its evolution to a politically motivated, point-of-view news program began in bits and pieces before I arrived and accelerated afterwards. In an address to a noon prayer meeting in April of 1981, Pat Robertson offered the vision he wanted to fulfill and the Biblical justification for moving the ministry in that direction.

Read about how the religious right games the system and how they hide behind invisible men in the sky here:

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/28/jesus-big-money-and-the-gop-before-fox-news-there-was-the-700-club/
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 178
view profile
History
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/30/2017 1:22:26 AM

This "win" serves as an indication of what the Democratic party will be up against in the most conservative corners of the Mid-west!

I wouldn't get too excited about that. Most votes in Montana are done via mail -- and the incident occurred when a large % of the votes already came in. And since it was so close + the "goon" making a statement that the journalist was the aggressor -- many of the strong Republicans in general were thinking the journalist was the bad guy. It was too late an incident to have too big an effect. Enough to change what would be a truly neck-and-neck race, but that's about it. The real issue is that it was still too close, regardless. Repubs will be in trouble in the mid-terms. If Trump keeps rolling how he does, it's going to be a disaster for the Repubs, but there is enough time to right-the-ship, but I wouldn't bet on it.

ts a bit hard to believe that the DEms could not "draft" anyone way more respectable to match up with Gianforte.

Yeah, he wasn't an optimal pick -- but it is Montana. I could see a guy on POF in Montana saying he wrote 100 women, no responses. I'd be like "Well, try again next year!" :)

There is a "run-off" election for the House in the Atlanta district that Newt Gingrich held.
THis is a major test for the Dems.
They cannot afford to many more losses going into 2018

That won't be a loss at all in the sense of losing any seat. It's been a very strongly held Republican area for quite some time, and should stay that way. Thing is, Dems even having a Chance there should be a wakeup call to the Republicans.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 179
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/30/2017 8:49:05 PM
^

The real issue is that it was still too close,

"close" only counts when you are throwing horse-shoes...and hand-grenades
At some point, you are gonna have to start winning SEATS....or else

Repubs will be in trouble in the mid-terms.

They should already be in trouble now....which is why I say that the Dems need to establish a toe hold on enemy soil

If Trump keeps rolling how he does, it's going to be a disaster for the Repubs, but there is enough time to right-the-ship, but I wouldn't bet on it.

The Pub leadership is only gonna take so much of this!
They are putting up with it now, because they don't wanna alienate the simplistic Trumpanzees who are still sticking with Trump's anti-establishment (faux) rhetoric
But the moment they see his base eroding, or that the economy is sinking big time,
They'll be the ones to call for impeachment proceedings (or enact the 25th amendment), and put in Pence to thwart further damage

It's been a very strongly held Republican area for quite some time,

yeah, and Pennsylvania was a strongly held Dem state for a long time...until 2016
Flipping over a district or state that has long been in enemy hands...is a big coup...with resounding effects, upon which MOMENTUM for more wins can be built

Dems even having a Chance there should be a wakeup call to the Republicans.

What the Pubs are gonna wake up to is whether or not they still have that seat, after election day
It won't matter if you win by 2000 votes or by just 2...a win is a win!

The Dems need to start building momentum.....they need to get a win....this year they are 0 for 2 in Fed elections.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 180
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/31/2017 4:37:22 AM

The Dems need to start building momentum.....they need to get a win....this year they are 0 for 2 in Fed elections.

What Democrats need is a miracle to win an election. A Montana Republican candidate was accused of beating up a reporter and defeated a Democratic challenger. Democrats need a Pro Wrestler (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) in their corner to teach them to defeat their opponents.
 deetristate
Msg: 181
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:15:49 AM
Dems have a choice.

They can acknowledge that they must be doing something terribly wrong if a person like that was elected and they need to change.

Or

They can just call everyone not a leftist stupid or claim that they they "don't understand."
 LOLTrump
Msg: 182
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:24:43 AM
It is clear, the republicans have two choices.

They can try and use some type of twisted logic to blame the democrats for tRump.

Or they can sit in the corner and cry because people are laughing at them for electing a retard.

"Jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded"
D tRump

https://i.imgur.com/MZT4WnG.png
 gtomustang
Msg: 183
Its The Diversity, Stupid
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:26:50 AM
Or there could be a third choice, a Democrat could tell Montana the truth...but how well does that work?

" the Eastern region has posted rapid economic growth in the past decade, with rapid expansion of employment and rising wages for many counties affected by the development of the Bakken oil fields. Many counties in the eastern edge of the state have experienced the very low unemployment rates indicative of worker shortages. The Northwest and Southwest regions of Montana experienced strong growth leading up to the recession, but the concentration of construction and wood product manufacturing employment resulted in significant contraction during the national recession. Both the Northwest and Southwest regions lost over 8,000 jobs during the recession. While the Southwest region rebounded quickly, the Northwest suffered through an extended recession and still has elevated unemployment rates. Montana’s seven reservation areas also posted economic growth for the last decade, but remain some of the most economically sensitive areas of our states, often with unemployment levels two to three times higher than their surrounding regions"
"Montana’s strong economic growth has not yet been enough to raise Montana’s wage and income levels up to the national averages. With an average annual wage of $37,575 in 2013, Montana ranked 47th among states in average wages in 2013, ahead of only Idaho, South Dakota, and Mississippi"
"Montana is in this position of low wages and income compared to other states partially because of the slow income growth in the last half of the 20th century"
"Some economists contribute the decline to “the natural resource curse,” which is a phenomenon where economies concentrated in natural resource industries (such as agriculture, mining, and petroleum refining) have slow long-term growth rates despite the infusion of capital into the economy from natural resource development. Other economists note the slower growth in the early 1980s corresponds with the closure the copper mine and smelter in the Butte and Anaconda area. Even others point to the slow adoption of computers and technology in the Montana economy compared to the more rapid adoption in the U.S. economy during the 1990s. The adoptions of desktop computers and technology advancements in the 1990s resulted in large productivity gains for the U.S. economy, driving up workers’ wages and income levels. Some data suggests that Montana lags behind other states in the adoption and use of technology, and as a result, has lower productivity levels than other states."
"In general, greater economic diversification is associated with faster and more stable economic growth in the long-term. The movement towards the service-based industries has increased demand for well-educated, high-skilled workers, especially in industries like professional services and health care. While it is difficult to directly compare the rate of diversification, Montana’s economy may have lagged behind the national economy in the movement to a service-based industry, which could have contributed to the lagging income growth in the second half of the 20th century. "

https://mslservices.mt.gov/legislative_snapshot/Economy/Default

conservatives hate sudden change, and Trumpets love to look backwards to Make America Great Again. A Democrat who says, "if you want to survive, technology is the new blue collar" isn't going to do well in a state that pays the 47's worst wage out of 50. Mining is a romantic notion, but even Montana's government is saying something's gotta give.

Too bad for Montanians they aren't as liberal as California, which is the world's 8th largest economy. Even liberal Austin Texas does better than them. I guess they'd rather earn less and feel they're right.
 deetristate
Msg: 184
On Fox News today.....
Posted: 5/31/2017 8:30:53 AM
Not at all.

Doesn't move toward Dems one iota.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >