Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Men with hair on their chest, or NO?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 budgirl1
Msg: 12
Men with hair on their chest, or NO?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^^damn rights it is.....
 Tarah0128
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Men with hair on their chest, or NO?
Posted: 8/13/2009 6:21:53 PM
I like chest hair for the most part

When a guy has long white hairs peeking out the top of his shirt, it's time to break out the Nair

HeyJenny
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/13/2009 8:51:34 PM
I agree with the lady above me as far as breaking out the Nair, or something !!

One of my biggest turnoffs is guys wearing tanks and their long hairs on their chest are wildy not contained and worse, when it goes up to their necks and appears to get caught in their chains they wear .

Fur T-shirts ! Ewww!!
 daynadaze
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 5:50:31 AM
First off, I hate muscle men, it's a huge turn off to see a body deformed by way too much time spent in a gym. Sure toned is healthier but over doing the muscle bit, I can't see that being healthy but even if it were to be, it still looks gawd awful to me, it's like big fake boobs or overly whitened teeth....you just stare and shake your head and wonder WTF???

A shaved chest too ridiculous for words. Sure if someone is overly hairy and it's uncomfortable for them (too hot, etc.) I can see trimming it but shaving, waste of time in my mind. We've made so much extra work for ourselves the way it is, with all the daily need to shave so many body parts, can't we be a bit more natural? Sure the armpits and legs for women because yeah that's the culture I grew up in but really, what the heck would happen if it's not shaved? Really, with all the real problems in the world, people spend their time building up useless muscle mass and shaving body hair...self-indulgent to the max.

Okay, I have to take a shower and shave my old-lady mustache.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 5:56:06 AM
Nope never waxed my chest never will. I like my hair on my chest. Now if I had hair on my back that would be a completely diff story altogether, that would most def get waxed then.
 itechman63
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 10:49:47 AM
So now you know why my pictures only show my forehead. You gotta show off your most flattering feature ya know.
 Tarah0128
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2009 5:15:41 PM
Hey! Me too! Are here I was thinking I was unique

So which brush do you use for all three, toothbrush, hairbrush or ***holebrush?

We had an ***hole brush her hair in the store where I work and then she lied and said that wasn't her long ***hole hairs all stuck in the brush

I haven't seen her skank ass in the store since ~ maybe ***holes only need a brushing once every ten years
 MadmanSzalinski
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/15/2009 7:48:39 AM
Yeah, I've shaved my chest/back to impress a girl before. Never again. It looks completely unnatural, I couldn't stand to wear a shirt the next week, plus I had to pay somebody five bucks to get my back. The next girl I get with, she'll just have to accept it and find something else to complain about. Like why is all the hair over there, but not on your head where it would look better.
 FLmusicdude
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2009 9:24:58 AM

ewwww a hairy chest is gross.

I think THIS is what most of us younger guys are trying to avoid hearing by shaving/waxing. I don't do it cus it would be impossible to maintain, I'll just keep it all short if it gets too long. I've had hair on my chest since early high school. People need to stop thinking hair is gross, its natural. Girls need to stop waxing the chocha too, hair there is hot to see when not overgrown.
 Tarah0128
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2009 2:57:43 PM

am a fan of (almost, I still have eyebrows, lol) full-body shaving.

That's a good thing! No eyebrows isn't a flattering look. At least some women pencil them on when they don't have any. I have to wonder why Whoopi Goldberg likes having no brows????

Only Bowie's Ziggy Stardust could pull it off

I still have nightmares about those long white chest hairs!!!!!

Rogue980
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/18/2009 9:30:13 PM
wow, i have some hair on my chest and a treasure trail.. but yet i still get called a hairy ape.. and when i take a picture you can barely see any of it
o well ill just have to wait a few years for women my generation to smarten up a bit
 sockknitter
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:13:44 AM
I guess I am just practical. I am a snuggler akin to velcro and like to lay my head on my significant others chest. I like fur on a guy's chest, as then my ear doesn't suction to him, which can be rather disconcerning when I decide to move :o)

~Sox
 *Sanscheyle*
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:48:04 AM

The bald chested look just seems somewhat juvenile to me, and nothing is better than snuggling up to your man with a little "Fur" on the chest? (Never on the back though HA HA)

I couldn't agree more! There's nothing like being able to bury your head in a chest full of soft, dark 'fur' and the guy I'm seeing has puh-lenty of it!!! I've never liked a smooth chest on a man and if he has hair on his back then I can guarantee you my gag reflex will be triggered everytime he takes off his shirt. ack!

Sans
 cotter
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 11:26:05 AM
I have really sensitive skin and get a horrible rash when a man tries to get snuggly close with just facial stubble, and so I just can't imagine how "poky" a man would feel if he has his whole body full of stubble ...

I'm not crazy about back hair, but would deal with it any day rather than "back stubble" ... the thought of that is absolutely gross. I like to get really close with my partner when sleeping ... I just can't imagine "spooning" with a man with a body full of stubble ... poking me all night ...
 jamasian777
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 7:04:30 AM
Luckily im naturally hairless!! Well legs yes but back and chest is all clear! :-)
 Singleinlewistonidaho
Msg: 27
Posted: 2/24/2010 2:15:35 AM
I got yer hairy chest right here and I live in WA too :P~~~

Mike
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Men with hair on their chest, or NO?