Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Are you adventurous enough to have sex in a public place?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ReallllyRach
Msg: 17
Are you adventurous enough to have sex in a public place?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I amm and I have!!! hehehe best plaace wuz prolly a picnic tabble at my old highschool at likke 1am!! hehehe
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Are you adventurous enough to have sex in a public place?
Posted: 7/4/2012 2:56:09 PM
Mainly during my teenage years because it we didn't want to get caught by our parents, although there were 3 single mothers who didn't mind at all... one which I would often walk with her safely home after work whereas there came police officers in a cruiser to ask her if we knew each other and although she said absolutely, the question was asked again and wow did she ever flip out at that one cop... then soon after she told me that I can invite any girl over to have sex with because her son made a mention about one young lady that much prefers a bed... haha. At the beach didn't turn out great as my partner and I had anticipated, because although we did our best to remain on a very large beach towel, we somehow got sand where it immediately gave us way too much friction, lol. Inside of the water... the temperture kept switching from being rather hot to cold in a matters of seconds, so that didn't work out either. On a park bench, late at night where the 2 closest lights were burnt out, then we soon saw a skunk ruffling a bush nearby where 2 cyclists in passing jumped off their bikes about to fight me until my girl at the time gave our story. Found a book storage room in the school I went to that was left unlocked while waiting out an extra curriculum with a lady friend who then 'jokingly' said we should make it our secret spot... I asked a secret spot for what... then she smirked and said it's much better if she showed me... well... with the lights off unfortunately, then however several minutes later... a teacher showed up with a cart of books who quickly covered her eyes and spoke nothing of it, haha. Out in the rain that closed the community outdoor pool where there's a way to climb up on the pebbled rooftop, which was totally awesome, not realizing a few people could hear us from below... but just got kindly asked to get back down... which that partner and I would sometimes return past 10pm only when it's raining as she would have it, lol. All that seems more like decades ago as nowadays the ladies I most recently met were not so adventurous.
 roxygurl_22
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/4/2012 9:55:58 PM
ARE U KIDDING ME.. IN MY LAST RELATIONSHIP THAT JUST ENDED WE ****ED WHERE WE COULD FIND A PLACE WHERE NO ONE WOULD SEE US.. PARK THE CAR AND AWAY WE WENT.. IM VERY ADVENTUROUS
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2012 8:34:23 PM
Ontario woman What' too old?

I'm 84 an not too old
 kickingfate
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/15/2012 4:33:27 AM
Yup!!!

i have and would again..

Picnic table , Tom Patterson Island in Stratford,Ontario. She was frisky and i love going down on a woman..so i took the seat she took the table top and a leg either side of me and i settled in for a ..**cough** snack..

Mind you it was 11pm at night and quite dark until we heard footsteps coming across the foot bridge and we bolted and giggled like a couple of school kids..lol.

many years ago an old girlfriend and myself went into a construction area and got in the backseat of my Jeep TJ ...cops saw us pulling out and stopped us for trespassing. Funniest thing was i barely spoke and she embarrassed the hell out of the poor bugger. He asked what we were doing and she said something to the effect of " what do you think ?" ..he went red faced and asked if she was there of her own free will ...her next line and the closer of the show " Willing ??!! I'm the one who gave him directions how to get here !"

needless to say the cop was glowing red with embarrassment and wished us a safe evening..:)

P.S we didn't get charged with trespassing after all..lol
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/1/2012 6:30:42 AM

That would be yes!

It makes the sex all the hotter when there is the danger of being sprung.

On the beach at midnight, overlooking the water at midday, in the dark at the movies (not actual intercourse I hasten to add! lol), parking in semi public places, the list goes on.
 DevilfromToronto
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/1/2012 9:49:20 PM
oh no.... don't want our show ends up on youtube !
 parklabrea
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2012 5:50:55 AM
Yes, but I admit it was embarrassing when they had to delay the vote in Parliament until the Mounties removed us from under the table.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Are you adventurous enough to have sex in a public place?