Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Remember when sex was dirty?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 74
Remember when sex was dirty?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

That same old tired line of remember when everything was good and now it's horrible, has been said by every single generation of humans.

I agree. There's movies from the 20s/30s/40s where there's hardcore banging filmed -- money shots, the whole nine yards. And they're not super-rare items either. I think when you have little communication of ideas except newspapers and gossip/society, it's easier to keep a wholesome image. Sure, there's generations of more-wholesome/less-wholesome (20s were worse than the 50s, for instance). In the information age, you can't silent the crowd. I think though that it takes away from it all. No longer can Wholesome Wendy think she's a bobcat in the sack with bragging rights because she (gasp/blush) had missionary sex with her husband - lol.

Last I researched, Syphillis still kills.

Not when one takes penicillin... a lot of things will kill ya if you go untreated.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Remember when sex was dirty?
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:49:45 PM
What I found laughable was when my father found out what gay men actually do for sexual pleasure. At the age of 59. He was very shocked, and couldn't fathom any of it. I didn't want to embarrass him, but I did double over laughing when he was out of hearing range.

He did grow up in the era of "dirty" sex. And those silly 8mm films where people did it, but with goofy masks on to hide their identity. A friend of mine's father had a couple of those, and he sneaked them out and we watched them. Very hilarious.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Remember when sex was dirty?