Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Handjob Lover      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SoFarAway
Msg: 4
Handjob LoverPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
To give a good handjob is simple... first, go get a broom. Now, stand it up so that the broom is verticle and the bristles are touching the floor. Wrap your hand around the broomstick, and start sliding your hand up and down. Focus on the very tip of the broom(the head). That is the epicenter of pleasure. As you slide your hand up and down the broomstick, you should be applying as much friction as possible by squeezing(especially the head). But, the trick is not to apply so much pressure that the broom's bristles come off of the ground. Just as you don't want to lift the broom off of the ground, you don't want to tug the skin. That hurts. Continue doing this and before you know it either you will have a splinter, or your man will orgasm.
 Mojo_LA
Msg: 5
Handjob Lover
Posted: 3/8/2006 2:27:14 PM
I think this is a very welcome part of the sexual menu. Everyone knows that sex can get repetitious, so why not use EVERY trick in the book to keep things interesting?

Personally, I like a good handjob, especially BEFORE the relationship gets really steamy. To me, going from kissing one date to a BJ the next feels like skipping a step. I like to move slowly to the home run... and having a session or two where you both only use your hands - but still make each other happy - is a great way to build the excitement and still go home satisfied.

I think people who like to skip right to 3rd base are missing one of the best parts of a sexual relationship - the anticipation!
 rstarre
Msg: 6
Handjob Lover
Posted: 3/13/2006 10:45:11 PM
For some crazy reason I can cum more often with a hand job than a BJ
 ginas69
Msg: 7
Handjob Lover
Posted: 3/13/2006 10:51:54 PM
I love giving them. I always use lotion and start out soft, slowly and senuously. Sometimes whispering dirty thoughts in his ear. And I never forget the balls. Sometimes i add some kisses on the neck, some sucking on his nipples and maybe licking of his balls. Then I go a little faster and squeeze a lttle harder until he cums all over my hand. Works almost every time.
 Bandito
Msg: 8
Handjob Lover
Posted: 3/14/2006 8:00:25 AM
My ex was great at giving hand jobs. She was able to get her hand into my pocket and into my wallet without me ever knowing

oops....damn I should read the thread wrong type of hand job
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 6/12/2006 3:08:56 PM
Nothing like a good handjob. But, it's great when she does it to compeletion. Just be sure to use lube or baby oil.

And hey, it's safe sex. LOL
 Flyers_Phan
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 6/12/2006 9:31:20 PM
seriously ladies, if we wanted to masturbate, we would do it ourselves. There is no "technique" you can have that betters our own, the student who doesn't even own a sword cant beat the Sword Master.
 comes_comitis
Msg: 11
Handjob Lover
Posted: 6/13/2006 12:18:19 AM
Tis true. Not all women know how to give a hand job. But they could learn!!
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 12
Handjob Lover
Posted: 10/7/2006 10:39:10 AM
Cold.....it's hard to find a woman that's good at it BECAUSE we haven't been whacking a d*ck since we were old enough to walk like men have !

PLUS every guy is different.

Some like nails, some hate nails.

Some like a nice firm grip, some like the light touch.

Some like whole hand, some like only a few fingers.
Some like full base to tip strokes, some like.............. holy crap

Nope I've never given a hand job in my life so I can't really comment.

That's my story and Im sticking to it
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 10/7/2006 12:34:13 PM
I've found that a good handjob can be quite nice, just as long as she does'nt try to bite the fingernails on the hand that she's using.
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 14
Handjob Lover
Posted: 10/7/2006 12:54:50 PM
a good hand job is a fine art, but I like to put an added spin on it.... it tends to surprise your mate.

Get a strand of fake pearls, lube them up with your favorite sex lube. Carefully wrap then around the base of his erect penis, and then place your hands over them in a basket weave style, and gently start stroking.

Of course, use your tongue and lips just over the head when you know he is about to orgasm. It will give him an explosion everytime.
 MsMicki
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 10/7/2006 3:37:47 PM
one way to find out how he likes to be stroked....Pay Attention.
~watch him when he does it
~experiment while doing it.....men are no diffenent than women....they tend to moan, gasp, tense up and make cute faces when something feels good...
and they tend to relax their muscles and get quiet when it just feels ok....

One can learn to give a good hand job.....

I repeat....pay attention.
 greeneyes49
Msg: 16
Handjob Lover
Posted: 10/8/2006 4:01:38 PM
Find me a woman who likes stroking it as us men do...I'd never have to leave home!!

I think playingwithdummy's is on to something there...sounds inticing & intence!!
 gibson90
Msg: 17
Handjob Lover
Posted: 11/21/2008 8:41:55 PM
I'll take an HJ over a BJ anytime. A woman can do way more with her hands then she can with her mouth. It's tighter, faster, hotter and if they use lube, Woo hoo. I dated an older woman that used both hands at once. Was killer:). For some reason it is very hard for me to cum with oral. I haven't for almost 10 years.
 bigsexyteddybear
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 12/6/2008 11:54:30 PM
I think there is a true art to a lady that is willing to learn how to do it well. To anyone that thinks its really just simple jerking it up and down is ...well...confused...lol... Its really like any other form of sex, there is an art to it and done correctly can be a lot of fun. I happen to love hand jobs and mutual masturbation, just happen to be my two things that I really enjoy. Something about spending a lot of time playing and just playing with each other and stroking that makes it so great. You can relax and enjoy the pleasure. Plus add in a little prostrate massage and wow what a time!
 Okietokie88
Msg: 19
Not my cock of tea ah its 4 am humor what'd you expect
Posted: 12/7/2008 1:43:55 AM
I've never been into the whole "lets have someone other than me touch my junk" IDK why I think it's a phobia.I've never received oral from a woman not a handie as some say,I guess I can see it going south...Well that much more south I suppose,I don't find it disgusting but what happens after release? Do women usually swallow or prevent seamen from getting all over the place? Anyway I'm glad to see people enjoying the good old fashioned hand job but I'd like to know about clean up....
 gibson90
Msg: 20
Handjob Lover
Posted: 12/9/2008 7:14:31 PM
Where do you live Ripley65?..lol
 Tray56
Msg: 21
Handjob Lover
Posted: 6/19/2013 5:57:17 AM
I kno a women that loves to give handjobs. Even after we already had sex she would give me a handjob jus to put me to sleep. On my lunch break I would stop over her house and get a handjob. She truly is the best at it that I've had so far. And I think she always will. The thing that made it even better was the fact that she enjoyed giving them to me. And the way she did it was mind blowing. Having her sit inbetween my legs and slowly stroke my meat and talk dirty to me with hers nicely paintd nails. And she made them very sloppy. And she always made sure she didn't forget to play with my nuts as well. And when I came close to explodeing she wud slow down even more to tease me to the point where I wud give her an even bigger load while she begged me for every single drop. And she never got tired. Sumtimes she would stroke me for an hr straight and evn after I gave her the creamy goodness she would keep on stroking me. Now I loved handjob to begin with but after getn strokd by her handjobs became close to an addiction for me.
 SmellyOne
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/4/2014 4:59:59 PM

I dont know about the rest of the women, but I dont really give him hand jobs alot. I mean, I'll stroke him and all, but, I cant jerk him off to the point of cumming.

Why??

Because he's been doing it himself for so many years, that only HE knows how to do it.

Id rather give him oral. He cant do that. I cant give myself oral either.

But he knows how to jerk it man, its amazing to watch. I cant comapre, i really cant.

*sighs*

Don't learn to do it like he does it. Instead, give him a long, slow handjob as though you were massaging his**** Don't jerk it like he does. I promise you he will LOVE what you do. Top it off by sucking him as he starts to cum.
 foodieguitarman
Msg: 23
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/6/2014 4:59:39 PM
If you're fortunate enough to be with a woman who can drive you close to madness with a teasing touch then it definitely belongs on the BEDROOM MENU !
 JeremyD4789
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/7/2014 10:14:13 AM
There's nothing like a 'nice ol' fashioned."
 DragonBits
Msg: 25
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/7/2014 10:37:34 AM
Never got a hand job. By which I mean stroking my penis until I had an orgasm. It wouldn't be easy to do with me. Not saying it could never happen, but I wouldn't make any bets on it.

Playing with me as a way for her to relax before going to sleep I have had often, as well as a prelude before other sexual activities. This is just a normal part of foreplay.

For me this lacks the intensity of all the other forms of sex,and would be the least desirable sexual activity. It;s seems like a waste of a good orgasm. But other men may have been conditioned early in life to feel differently than I.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 26
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/12/2014 3:36:16 AM
Never complained if it was offered!
 chill78
Msg: 27
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/15/2014 10:56:32 AM
Usually the only times I would get a hand job is at the beginning or the end of sexual activity. A hand job to help get me hard before we moved to other things. Or if we were tired, in a hot room etc and I didn't cum yet, a woman may give me a hand job to make me cum at the end. Although there were a few times when I got a hand job on the dance floor at a club. I enjoyed that. LOL.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 28
Handjob Lover
Posted: 2/17/2014 3:41:01 AM
its all good specially at the hands of another!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Handjob Lover